Teresa Giudice is getting blasted for allowing her 13-year-old daughter to wear an open-breast blouse and a full face of make up on her first day of 8th grade.
On September 5, The Real Housewives of New Jersey star Instagrammed back-to-school photos of her daughters — but the one of her 13-year-old, Milania Giudice, got many of her followers riled up. “Happy First Day of School @milania_giudice356 Love you so much ?❤️ #8thgrade” Giudice captioned the photo.
Immediately, the mom of four’s followers weighed in — many expressed Milania‘s blouse was not age-appropriate for school.
- “I don’t believe she is age appropriate to wear that shirt. She is going into 8th grade not the club. There is no way that shirt is dress code appropriate either.”
- “Someone get this child a sweater. ?”
- “Dear God!! She’s allowed to go to school like that???”
- “Too young to wear that to school my Grandaughter is 12 no way but no way!!! Don’t forget your the Mom!!! Not a friend”
Another person cautioned that grown men are looking at the photo of Milania in a lustful way.
- “When you have grown men on here talking, “sexy , beautiful, stunning etc.” ENOUGH SAID ?”
- “Come on really that top for school?! Eyelash extensions?! Is she going to educate herself or audition for a rap video?? Where is the home guidance? Hopefully, she’ll learn something from Gia. She went through this stage also. You learn from example- look how Teresa dresses!!!”
Controversy follows the felon mom, who was convicted of multiple fraud charges in 2014 and served an 11-month prison sentence.
The reality OG also shared a back-to-school snap of her 10-year-old daughter, Audriana Giudice. Check out her first day look below.
Critics slammed Teresa for allowing the 10-year-old to wear make up to school and getting her hair professionally done.
- “She’s going to school not a photo shoot. Seriously had someone do her hair?? Geez I guess whatever it takes to be noticed and get attention! How’s your husband, remember him?? Obviously not!!!”
- “Make up for school??? She too young for that!”
- “Why didn’t you do her hair ?”
- “I feel so bad for your Daughters you always have to put them on display it’s pretty sad”
Giudice was previously blasted for permitting her 9-year-old daughter to wear makeup, while vacationing in the Bahamas.
Last year, she took her then 12-year-old daughter Milania, to a 6ix9ine concert and fans reacted harshly. The controversial rapper, 6ix9ine, has been convicted of a horrific sexual crime against a minor.
Share your thoughts on Milania and Audriana Giudice’s back-to-school gear. to wear a romper to school. Sound off in the comments!