Tonya Speaks Out!
This season of Little Women: LA has not disappointed in the drama department and it’s about to get even rockier from the previews of upcoming episodes.
View this post on Instagram
#WineDownWednesday Take a minute and just breathe… you’ve made it through half the week and the weekend is vastly approaching. Celebrate conquering the midweek struggles with my #LTonyaReneeWines and a good book or show. Also make sure to follow my wine IG @ltonyareneewines Now shipping to: AK AL AZ CA CO DC FL GA HI IA ID IL IN KS LA MA MD ME MN MO NC ND NE NH NM NV NY OH OR PA SC TN TX VA VT WA WI WV WY #LilBoss👊🏾 #LittleWomenLA #Lifetime #Wine #WineToTheRescue #WineDown #WineLikeABoss #BossesLoveWine #BossLife #Explore #ExplorePage
Little Women: LA star, Tonya Banks, has HAD IT when it comes to the ladies talking about her relationship with her on-again, off-again boyfriend and current business partner Jaa. Banks spoke exclusively with AllAboutTheTEA.com regarding her current status with Jaa.
Check out our exclusive interview below:
At the beginning of the season, how would you have described your relationship with Terra?
Tonya: “We were you know busy doing our own thing, our lives have changed tremendously. She was dealing with her kids and I was dealing with my endeavors. We had made amends, but had not been able to hang out like we used to.”
What were you up to in between seasons?
Tonya: “Promoting my wine and active-wear. I did some traveling such as Montego Bay, Jamaica. I had the opportunity to spend time with the girls and their family for events such as Color Me Mine, Jasmine and I went to the spa, and Elena’s twins birthdays as well as Terra’s.”
Do you think the other ladies had good intentions questioning and getting involved in your love life?
Tonya: “20% was good intentions the other 80% was being nosy and messy. They not really happy and I need to get them a chair, they need to sit down because they can’t stand to see me really happy.”
Do you agree with what they are saying about him?
Tonya: “Nope because they don’t know what they are talking about.”
What cans fans expect from this season?
Tonya: “From my point of view a lot of friendship challenges, communication issues as well as relationship speed bumps. Majority of the girls want a third baby while their spouses ain’t feeling it, another reason why they need to focus on their own home issues… since I don’t have any issues they constantly try to create some for me. I’m currently living my bless life, taking big steps as a little woman, giving all praise do to the Almighty, all the while focusing on growing an empire and leaving a legacy.”
Don’t miss Tonya Banks and the rest of the ladies on Little Women: LA Thursdays, at 10:00 p.m. ET, on Lifetime!