On Monday, Blac Chyna, 29, appeared at Los Angeles Superior Court with her lawyer Lisa Bloom, her rep and Bloom’s co-counsel Walter Mosley. She was granted temporary restraining orders against Rob Kardashian, 30.
During press conference outside the courthouse on Monday morning, Chyna told reporters,
“I would first and foremost like the thank the judge for granting me this restraining order to protect me, and I’m going to get back to co-parenting Dream.”
Bloom also gave a statement.
“I’m pleased to announce that in court this morning we had a complete and total victory. The judge gave us everything we asked for, which is a set of very strong and enforceable restraining orders against Rob Kardashian, restraining him from coming near her and restraining him from cyberbulling, restraining him from posting anything about her online of personal nature, including photos and videos. As we have said all along, revenge porn is a form of domestic abuse and is also a crime in California and 38 other states, and it’s a civil wrong. I have been very pleased to stand with Chyna and Walter on this important women’s rights issue.”
Kardashian did not appear in court, but his lawyer Robert Shapiro appeared on his behalf.
The current restraining order does not impact the exes’ custody arrangements regarding the 8-month-old but Shapiro told press.
“Now we move forward to do one thing and one thing only — whatever is in the best interest of the child.”
Shapiro told reporters that Kardashian “regrets” his actions.
The drama started after Kardashian went on an explosive social media rant last week and posted graphic and expletive-ridden content about his ex. He accused her of drug use, alcohol abuse and cheating with multiple men, sharing three nude photos of her. Instagram eventually deleted his IG account.
In an interview with Good Morning America on Monday, Chyna said she was “devastated” by Kardashian’s actions.