The internet is buzzing over Kailyn Lowry’s mystery baby daddy — but did the Teen Mom 2 star slip up and confirm his secret identity herself?
Chris Lopez is allegedly the latest donor to Kailyn’s brood — reportedly the key suspect, in the center of Kailyn’s plan to keep lucky #3 a secret.
CLICK: #TeenMom2 Kailyn Lowry’s Alleged 3rd Baby Daddy, Chris Lopez Tweets About His ‘Miracle Child’
According to internet chatter — Kailyn inadvertently confirmed that Lopez is indeed the father to her third child.
Stay Connected: Don’t miss out on the hottest tea “Like” us on Facebook and “Follow” us on Instagram
The whoopsie reportedly went down during a live Instagram chat, a few days ago. The purported details are as follows.
- A live Instagram chat went down while Kailyn was driving in California, with friends.
- Kailyn asked a friend to ask those watching to throw out some baby name suggestions. She did the same thing on Twitter.
Lmao anywayyyyy baby name suggestions anyone? ????????????
— Kail Lowry (@KailLowry) February 28, 2017
- Someone suggested the name “Holden.”
- Kailyn commented that she liked the name — then said, “but Chris will be like, I’m Holden the baby.”
- The phone camera shifted upwards — and mumbles along the lines of “she’s gonna be mad,” could be heard, before the subject was quickly dropped.
Is the jig up? How much longer do you think Kailyn will keep her undercover lover a secret from viewers and fans?
Teen Mom 2 airs Monday nights, on MTV.