It’s that time of year again — when fans join the cast of Sister Wives, as they rehash the season in a 2-part “Tell-All” special.
Kody, Meri, Janelle, Christine, and Robyn Brown sat down to dish with host, NBC News correspondent, Andrea Canning — the latest newbie to tackle the post-season chore. Another rookie on the plural road to nowhere — or hard-hitting truth seeker? Twitter offers us a clue.
Andrea tweeted out her praises to the family, and Meri chimed in about the “fun” experience.
— Andrea Canning (@CanningAndrea) January 21, 2017
You're awesome Andrea! Had so much fun with you too! Can't wait to watch! 🙂 https://t.co/Eyu5oVZDbp
— Meri Brown (@MeriBrown1) January 21, 2017
TLC has offered no preview to Sister Wives fans — but a quick review reveals what topics will likely be addressed.
- Meri and Kody’s decimated marriage
- Madison Brown and Caleb Brush’s wedding/ new marriage/ pregnancy
- Myelti Brown and Antonio Padron’s controversial future marriage
- Meri and Janelle Brown’s ongoing hatred issues
- The never-ending aftermath of Meri’s catfish canoodle
- Mariah Brown’s lesbian bombshell
- Mariah and Meri’s shattered relationship
Tune in tonight, to see what the Brown family shovels this season — as the latest ride with Sister Wives officially winds down.
Sister Wives airs tonight at 8:00 p.m. ET on TLC.