The Real Housewives of Orange County has finally come to an end. But did you know there’s more about the reality show that we don’t already know?
Since inquiring minds want to know, here we go with what you didn’t you that you didn’t know.
1. .There’s no alcohol in the Judge home. Was it just during her training for the fitness competition or is this a permanent thing? According to Tamra, “I don’t drink very often. Maybe have a glass of wine here and there. I never drink during the week. Eddie’s not a drinker, so he’s fine with it. We don’t have alcohol in the house…I’m not good on alcohol.” That’s an understatement!
2. Meghan took multiple potty breaks during reunion show filming. TMI! Maybe we didn’t know this persay, but we all knew Andy gave Meghan Edmonds permission to do so. #whocares
3. Terry Dubrow is ripped. This according to his wife, Heather Dubrow aka Ms. Ripped Fancy Pants. “Terry is ripped, shredded. He will tell everyone, he will lift his shirt in a restaurant. He looks great. He’s very healthy. We’re older parents. We want to be around.”
4. About Vicki’s neck recovery. According to the OG of the OC she is all better after the dune buggy accident in Glamis. “My neck is good. I do physical therapy, I’m grateful…”
And I’m pretty sure she said this during the reunion show, but it’s good to know it again.
5. Kelly worked in advertising. Kelly Dodd revealed that she worked for about a year at the Orange County Register which is a daily newspaper in, you guessed it, Orange County. No word on when this year was.
6. Heather had PTSD. And no it wasn’t after filming this year’s reunion show. It was after the dune buggy accident. Heather said, “My understanding of the definition of PTSD is being in a stressful traumatic situation that effects you, and I literally for two weeks would close my eyes and feel my face in the sand and I would have dreams Nicky was in the car.” Actually, I believe it’s figuratively.
7. Tamra is an early riser. Yawn. Who cares, but apparently she likes to get up at 5:00am. “I try to go to church as much as I can. I start my morning out with my bike and my bible at 5 in the morning.”