In a new city with a new host and a new tag line, Celebrity Apprentice is back, baby! The ex-governor of California, Arnold Schwarzenegger, is replacing Donald J. Trump as host because he was fired!
The international movie star known for The Terminator franchise, will have an interesting array of boardroom advisors to assist him: Investment guru, Warren Buffett; Microsoft CEO, Steve Ballmer; model, host, entrepreneur, Tyra Banks; and entertainment attorney, Patrick Knapp Schwarzenegger, Arnold’s handsome son. Host Arnold Schwarzenegger just wants everyone to come prepared to battle.
“Apprentices, enough of this madness. The real battle lies ahead,” Arnold, who took over hosting duties from Donald Trump, tells the group. “So, join a new boss as we ride to success. Well, actually I ride… and you run. Now, let’s get down to business.”
The series premieres on January 2, 2017. In addition to The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills actress and The Real Housewives of Atlanta radio host, the contestants include:
- Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi – Jersey Shore reality star
- Laila Ali – boxer, author and daughter of Mohammad Ali
- Carnie Wilson – singer and reality star
- Brooke Burke-Charvet – actress, host, fitness expert
- Eric Dickerson – pro-football Hall of Fame
- Boy George – Grammy winning singer
- Matt Iseman – host of American Nina Warrior and comedian
- Carrie Keagan – actress, host, writer
- Carson Kressley – host Queer Eye for the Straight Guy
- Lisa Leslie – Olympian and WNBA champion
- Jon Lovitz – comedian and actor, former SNL’er
- Vince Neil – singer of Mötley Crüe
- Chael Sonnen – UFC and MMA standout
- Ricky Williams – Heisman trophy winner and analyst
In the meantime, you can check out Porsha every Sunday on RHOA while Kyle and the RHOBH crew return December 6. Check out a preview, below.
I am so lucky to combine blogging with my guilty pleasure of watching reality TV. I read all the comments and respond to most. Feel free to reach out to me. If you like fiction, I have two published novels: Three Days in Purgatory and A Reason to Run.