The guessing is over! After all the rumors, speculations and hunches, we now know who really made the cut for Season 23 of Dancing With the Stars.
Here’s the breakdown, professional and star with a brief description of who these “stars” are:
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Amber Rose – Kanye’s ex-stripper gf turned talk show host
- Val Chmerkovskiy and Laurie Hernandez – Gold medal Olympic gymnast (youngest at 16)
- Artem Chigvintsev and Maureen McCormick – Child actress best known for Brady Bunch
- Sasha Farber and Terra Jole – Reality star little person on Little Women: LA
- Derek Hough and Marilu Henner – Actress best known for Taxi and a steal trap mind
- Witney Carson and Vanilla Ice – Rap singer turned home remodeler reality star
- Lindsay Arnold and Calvin Johnson – Retired football star for Detroit Lions
- Jenna Johnson and Jake T. Austin – Child actor best known for Wizards of Waverly Place
- Allison Holker and Kenneth “Babyface” Edmonds – Musician, singer and producer
- Sharna Burgess and James Hinchcliffe – Canadian Indy race car driver
- Emma Slater and Rick Perry – “Good Hair” Governor of Texas who ran for President (twice)
- Cheryl Burke and Ryan Lochte – Gold medal Olympic swimmer seeking redemption
- Gleb Savchenko and Jana Kramer – Country singer and actress best known for One Tree Hill
Can you believe there’s not a Bachelore/ette or a Real Housewife in the bunch? What gives? Tell who you think will dance off with the mirrored trophy.
The premier of Dancing With the Stars airs Monday, September 12 at 8:00 pm ET on ABC.
I am so lucky to combine blogging with my guilty pleasure of watching reality TV. I read all the comments and respond to most. Feel free to reach out to me. If you like fiction, I have two published novels: Three Days in Purgatory and A Reason to Run.