They’re again ready to take Manhattan — and everyone else should take cover!
The Real Housewives of New York‘s season 8 premieres on Wednesday, April 6, and Bravo has released seven fabulous ladies’ taglines.
1.Julianne Wainstein: “A Jew and an Asian walk into a bar…then they had me!”
2. Bethenny Frankel: “If you can’t handle the truth, you can’t handle me”
3. Sonja Morgan: “If being Sonja is so wrong, why does it feel so right?”
4. Carole Radziwill:”I plan for the future, but live in the moment.”
5. Dorinda Medley: “Diamonds aren’t a girl’s best friend, martinis are!”
6. Luann de Lesseps: “If you can’t be cool, you can’t be with the Countess.”
7. Ramona Singer: “Like a fine wine, I just get better with time.”
Heather Thomson and Kristen Taekman are out and newbie, Julianne “Jules” Wainstein is in!
The Real Housewives of New York returns to Bravo on Wednesday, April 6, at 9 p.m. ET.