The rumor mill of Potomac is working hard!
It’s being reported, Bravo’s newest ‘Housewives’ addition are close to securing a second season, unlike its neighboring predecessor, Real Housewives of D.C., who due to unfortunate “federal” drama, never renewed for a second season. And though RHOP may be safe, not all housewives have secured their individual spots.
Who is safe and who should worry? Here’s what insiders are saying:
- Karen Huger – Self-described Queen Bee is “entertaining” – Safe
- Gizelle Bryant – Fan favorite is the “breakout” star – Safe
- Ashley Darby – Youngest wife is the “wild one” – Safe
- Charisse Jackson Jordan – Marriage woes are “predictable” – Should Worry
- Katie Rost – Should be confident but is “desperate” – Should Worry
- Robyn Dixon – Most likable but somewhat “boring” – Should Worry
The formula of six housewives is working for the show, but these particular six are not set in stone. Bravo is said to be looking to add “fresh faces” to the lineup and inquiries are “being made around town” to other women in Potomac.
Will your favorite be reduced to a “friend’ of the show? Tell us who you think should worry.