All About the Tea is introducing a new Q&A series featuring celebrity Crisis Manager, Wendy Feldman. The series is called “Conversation with Wendy Feldman” and each week Wendy will answer poster questions about a variety of hot button issues.
- Reality TV
- Teresa Giudice – Prison Diary
- Dancing with the Stars
- Wife Swap
Wendy Feldman is the leading expert on Alternative Sentencing today. The ultimate insider, Wendy is well established with various media outlets and also has a solid reputation in courts all over the country. As a coach she works with people to prepare for court, investigations, incarceration, alternative sentences and most importantly, re-entry into society.
The live Q&A will start at 11:00 a.m. ET Today. Please leave questions for Wendy beforehand in the comment section below.
READ our Q&A posting guidelines below BEFORE posting:
Here is our advice on quality commenting:
- Be polite, friendly, and encouraging.
- If you disagree, don’t be rude about it; give constructive (helpful) feedback.
- All rude/attacking comments will be deleted
Think about the content of your comment:
- Keep your comment on topic and make sense. Say something about the original post.
Remember, you are trying to engage the guest blogger in a conversation! Thank you for participating.