Lamar Odom’s best friend, Jamie Sangouthai, 37, has died, and reportedly the believed cause of death is an overdose. Law enforcement sources report that Sangouthai died in a downtown LA hospital, after someone called 911. Reportedly authorities believe it to be from a heroin overdose.
Jamie was featured on Khloe and Lamar’s reality show, and his drug issues were highlighted on the show. Khloe Kardashian and others claimed that Lamar’s disastrous crack binge two years ago was fueled by Sangouthal.
The program aired a memorable and revealing video, of an obviously high Jamie in a state of despair getting a helping hand from Lamar.
Khloe tweeted, “When does it stop? RIP Jamie Sangouthai.”
Khloe’s best friend, Malika Haqq also confirmed the news by paying tribute on Instagram.
Becca is a Senior Editor for All About The Tea. She’s a coastal girl who loves the outdoors, and writing about the sneaky and silly side of reality TV. Her bio is short, but her snark is endless. She loves writing for the sharpest posters in the world.