Ready For His Close Up: Bruce Jenner To Pose For Cover of Vanity Fair As A Woman!

Posted on May 31 2015 - 2:27pm by Nancy

bruce

He’s ready for his close up! On Friday, news broke that Bruce Jenner has landed an upcoming cover of Vanity Fair Magazine. The first print photo shoot and interview since the former Olympian revealed plans to transition from male to female. Annie Leibovitz will shoot Jenner as a woman a— a first for a celebrity athlete who has posed for his share of magazine covers over the years, from Sports Illustrated to GQ.

Reps for Vanity Fair, Leibovitz and Jenner have not yet responded to requests for comment. Jenner’s Vanity Fair pictorial is expected to hit stands this summer.

READ: Bruce Jenner Asks Judge to Throw Out Wrongful Death Lawsuit After Malibu Car Crash

During a recent “Keeping Up with the Kardashians,” focusing on Bruce’s Diane Sawyer interview, taped earlier this year, Jenner told Khloe Kardashian, he was planning to fully transition “probably in the spring.”

Jenner revealing himself as female for the first time could net record-breaking sales for the Conde Nast title — whose best-selling cover, in September 2005, featured Jennifer Aniston’s first interview after separating from Brad Pitt.

READ: It’s Official! Bruce Jenner Undergoes Full Sex Change To Become a Female

Leibovitz is a veteran photographer, most recently photographed the Star Wars: The Force Awakens cast for Vanity Fair’s June cover and has chronicled the world’s biggest celebrities over her 40-plus year career, including Michael Jackson, George Clooney,Queen Elizabeth II, Johnny Depp and Lady Gaga.

Jenner will chronicle his new life as a woman in an eight-part docuseries premiering in July on E!

“Like” us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter

Nancy loves to multi-task as a writer, she's an actress and online radio host. She received a B.S. in Mass Communications from LSU. She's married and the proud mom of 2 German Shepherds.

1. Yolie May 31, 2015 at 2:51 pm -

When will the insanity stop? I wish someone that cared would get this sicko help for his mental illness. Those encouraging this man’s illness need to seek help themselves. I will never touch a Vanity Fair magazine again in my life. No one wants to see this mentally ill man parade as an ugly woman. Truly sickening.

• Anne Mckinney-page May 31, 2015 at 2:56 pm -

So, what part of the TOLERANCE BS does your avatar fit into? Bruce is not ill… just surgically correcting a mistake in his genitalia, and sexual assignment. Now… you, on the other hand… your bigotry and hatred MAY require some medical help… because all the warm, fuzzy feel good avatars won’t fix the vile BS that swirls in your heart, and brain.

• Yolie May 31, 2015 at 3:09 pm -

I’m not judging Bruce. I only want his family to get him help. Bruce Jenner suffers from autogynephilia.

• WestCoastFeed May 31, 2015 at 3:44 pm -

Maybe he can pray it away.

• Yolie May 31, 2015 at 3:50 pm -

Prayer and intense therapy is needed.

• Marsbars09 May 31, 2015 at 4:12 pm -

Now you guys know that ain’t it. :/

• Marsbars09 May 31, 2015 at 4:12 pm -

Yolie, the ENTIRE family needs psychological assessment.

• RealitytvJunkie May 31, 2015 at 4:16 pm -

Agreed—

• RealitytvJunkie May 31, 2015 at 3:27 pm -

I wish his family and him would stop being greedy famewhores.

• Marsbars09 May 31, 2015 at 4:11 pm -

You think Bruce is mentally ill? He had to go through rigorous psychological assessments before he could be “approved” to be female, correct?

2. WestCoastFeed May 31, 2015 at 3:01 pm -

Shoot her throwing a javelin. No copy needed

• RealitytvJunkie May 31, 2015 at 3:26 pm -

I don’t think we’ll ever see him do that again.

• WestCoastFeed May 31, 2015 at 3:28 pm -

The surgeons have taken care of that. They removed the javelin.

• RealitytvJunkie May 31, 2015 at 3:38 pm -

Look out for the dating show next, “Finding Belinda a man.”

• Marsbars09 May 31, 2015 at 4:10 pm -

A woman. Bruce said the “new him” will strictly be into women.

• RealitytvJunkie May 31, 2015 at 4:16 pm -

He also said he wouldn’t go through with the full transition (surgery) and that was a lie. He has a vagina now, trust me he’ll be dating men. I also think he’s always been attracted to men for a long time.

• Marsbars09 May 31, 2015 at 4:30 pm -

You know either STAR or the Enquirer is featuring a story on one of Bruce’s former secret male lovers, so you may have a point there.

• Seusseroo May 31, 2015 at 4:31 pm -

Oh Lawwwwd!!!!!! Smh!! And I trust the Enquirer. They have been right about a lot of stories.

• WestCoastFeed May 31, 2015 at 4:20 pm -

He’s transforming himself into a lesbian?

• Seusseroo May 31, 2015 at 4:22 pm -

I’m so confused by that. Will he be a lesbian????

• Marsbars09 May 31, 2015 at 4:29 pm -

I don’t know if you and WCF saw the KUWTK special where the kids grill Bruce on his transition, but Bruce confessed he is still attracted to women. He is not attracted to men, so yes, once Bruce transitions he will be a lesbian.

• Seusseroo May 31, 2015 at 4:30 pm -

I don’t think I believe Bruce. He’s being pumped with estrogen and I read that will make him naturally have attraction to men.

• Marsbars09 May 31, 2015 at 4:32 pm -

Oh Oh! We’ll have to watch and see what happens! LOL!

3. TopGear May 31, 2015 at 3:05 pm -

The photographer Annie Leibowitz sucks. She’s the same pitiful photographer who shot the Kanye and Kim Vogue cover.

• RealitytvJunkie May 31, 2015 at 3:26 pm -

Yes, what a coincidence.

• Marsbars09 May 31, 2015 at 4:07 pm -

Ugh! What a waste of talent!

• Marsbars09 May 31, 2015 at 4:10 pm -

I think Annie filed for bankruptcy recently, so she’s desperate for money. That’s probably why she agreed to shoot those losers.

• TopGear May 31, 2015 at 4:13 pm -

Now that makes total sense. She has to be desperate for the money to resort to shooting these lowlife famewhores.

4. RealitytvJunkie May 31, 2015 at 3:25 pm -

Bruce is a famewhore and very self-absorbed. He’s no better than the Kartrashians. GO AWAY Bruce!

• WestCoastFeed May 31, 2015 at 3:27 pm -

He has been suffering from extreme narcissism all his life.

• RealitytvJunkie May 31, 2015 at 3:37 pm -

Kris and Bruce made a perfect couple. Both Kartrashian famewhores. Bruce is chasing every dollar possible. Magazine covers, reality show, next Belinda dolls.

• Marsbars09 May 31, 2015 at 4:07 pm -

Great point RTJ. For years Bruce or the K’s TV show lead me to believe Bruce was a weak, disrespected man, when in reality he was wound up in his own deep rooted issues. I get the feeling this is Bruce’s “it’s my turn to shine”. It’s like he’s one-upping the K’s.

• Chloe May 31, 2015 at 3:50 pm -

Yes, he’s not going about it quietly.

• Marsbars09 May 31, 2015 at 4:05 pm -

He’s going to transition with a bang! He’s got the cover of VF!

• Marsbars09 May 31, 2015 at 4:04 pm -

Agreed.

• Seusseroo May 31, 2015 at 4:23 pm -

Yeah, he’s looking pretty bad at this point.

5. Chloe May 31, 2015 at 3:47 pm -

I am happy Bruce is living life on his own terms but it’s starting to look like he’s pimping himself out to the highest bidder. His story is becoming a freak show. It’s pretty pathetic what he’s doing for a few bucks.

• WestCoastFeed May 31, 2015 at 3:57 pm -

Others have done the same transformation quietly and with dignity. Why can’t Bruce?

• Marsbars09 May 31, 2015 at 4:04 pm -

Because he’s all about himself, just like the K’s.

• Chloe May 31, 2015 at 4:06 pm -

Because he’s all about Bruce and the money.

• Marsbars09 May 31, 2015 at 4:02 pm -

Hi Chloe! I’m beginning to believe the same thing. He’s documenting his transition through E! for crying out loud. I think it would have been more credible if he would have chosen OWN, CNN, the Oxygen Network, or the Discovery Channel to chronicle his transition.
      I sure hope for his sake he supports a commendable transgender organization.

• Chloe May 31, 2015 at 4:10 pm -

Hi Mars. Agreed — the entire world shouldn’t be following him through his transition. No one really cares that much. It’s all self serving ego and ego driven.

• Livie1 June 1, 2015 at 7:43 am -

I for one truly don’t care. If Bruce wants to transition, go for it. Just do it on your own time Bruce, don’t ask me to take a front row seat to every little event that happens in your narcissistic life!

Like you said, all self-serving and ego driven. Well put!

• Livie1 June 1, 2015 at 7:40 am -

Or better yet, NO documentation. Why does he have to be on any show? Lead your life, I got it. Lead it in my face, no thanks!

• Seusseroo May 31, 2015 at 4:22 pm -

YES!!! Preach, Chloe!

6. Marsbars09 May 31, 2015 at 3:58 pm -

Wow. Bruce is going to air his transition on E! Who would have thought? (eyeroll).
    I guess Bruce is going to enhance his final transition on the cover of one of the most esteemed magazines. Hell, I don’t think the K’s have been able to land that coveted spot!
    I’m curious as to how the female Bruce will handle being a high profile transgender. Will he inspire, support, and encourage other people going through similar issues, or is it going to be all about him? Only time will tell…

• WestCoastFeed May 31, 2015 at 4:00 pm -

It has always been all about him, Mars. This is nothing new.

• Marsbars09 May 31, 2015 at 4:04 pm -

But will he support other people struggling with wanting to be a different gender, that’s what I want to know. To me that will define his true intent on caring and supporting others going through such a trying ordeal.

• Seusseroo May 31, 2015 at 4:22 pm -

Hay Marsie! Bruce has turned into a total Kardashian money chasing machine. It’s a damn shame!

7. Seusseroo May 31, 2015 at 4:21 pm -

Not shocked! What happened to the Vanity Fair that use to cover high fashion. I guess anything goes now for newsstand sales. I don’t know how well this cover will sell tho. Many people are getting tired of Bruce and his transition. Seems to me he can’t stay out the public eye. His reality show is way too much for me. But I wish him well on his journey, I just wish he would do it away from the public eye.

• Marsbars09 May 31, 2015 at 4:26 pm -

Hey Doc! Actually VF is for high profile, high powered people, not just people associated with fashion (you must be referring to Vogue).
      I think due to Bruce’s iconic Olympic status and he’s associated with “those” people, the magazine will sell off the charts. However, I agree he is using his transition to his own advantage. What that is I don’t know.

• Seusseroo May 31, 2015 at 4:29 pm -

Sorry my bad, I meant Vogue! Thanks for the correction. I’m a little sick of hearing and reading about Bruce. What about that woman he murdered and is trying to get the wrongful death dismissed? I rather talk about that.

• Marsbars09 May 31, 2015 at 4:31 pm -

You know Bruce don’t want to deal with that either. That fatal accident is getting in the way of his transition attention. (eyeroll & SMDH).

• Seusseroo May 31, 2015 at 4:32 pm -

Word! He killed that woman and doesn’t have the decency to lay low. I take serious issue with that.

• Livie1 June 1, 2015 at 7:11 am -

I said the same thing on an earlier thread Seuss. But the key word here is ‘decency.’ Bruce really has none, it appears, when it comes to being involved in a fatal auto accident.

• MidwestMiddie May 31, 2015 at 9:33 pm -

Well Said ……….

• Seusseroo May 31, 2015 at 9:38 pm -

Hi love! Are you all settled in the new home? Do you like the change?

• MidwestMiddie June 1, 2015 at 6:42 am -

Good Morning!
          Although not quite settled, this is now home and I do like it here. Moving encompasses physical and emotional challenges but for me it is always exciting. Also the task is easier to handle with today’s technology. Old friends are just a key board tap away. : )

How’s your summer shaping up? Hope you’re well and enjoying it.

8. RHONJ Fan May 31, 2015 at 4:26 pm -

Born male. No surgery can change DNA and XY chromosomes. He’ll always be a man. Sorry but I want be looking forward to this issue of Vanity Fair.

9. TopGear May 31, 2015 at 4:45 pm -

Is Bruce representing the transgender community posivetly? Is he the new voice for them. I wonder of they even like him?

• WestCoastFeed May 31, 2015 at 4:59 pm -

I doubt very much that they even like him.

• Marsbars09 May 31, 2015 at 6:10 pm -

I was wondering the same thing.

• dj j June 1, 2015 at 9:17 am -

who wants someone like a right wing republican representing them? Republicans are actively creating laws in all the red states making it ok to discriminate against LGBT on the basis of religious liberty. Bruce Jenner is so ignorant about politics, when asked ..he said he was a republican because he loves the constitution. He must only like the 2nd amendment..because the rest of the republican party and George Bush created the Patriot act, which trampled on the constitution…are forefathers were turning in their graves..our right to privacy gave the govt extreme power to get inside all of our homes and phones.

10. Dave May 31, 2015 at 4:48 pm -

Bruce is one sick puppy. This is all about Bruce and money.

11. WestCoastFeed May 31, 2015 at 4:52 pm -

OT–Someone is tweeting from Teresa’s twitter account and her fans are going crazy.

• Seusseroo May 31, 2015 at 4:56 pm -

Do her dumb fans know she’s not allowed to use Twitter from prison? LMAO

• WestCoastFeed May 31, 2015 at 4:58 pm -

No. Some of them think she has been released from prison. Others think she has internet access now. Who is running her account? Heather? Has Tre rehired Wendy?

• Seusseroo May 31, 2015 at 5:00 pm -

HAHAHAHAHA! I just bursted out laughing. She hired that PR guy (I forgot his name) after Wendy so maybe him. Who knows.

• Mags May 31, 2015 at 5:13 pm -

It’s probably Gia with TGs instruction.

• Seusseroo May 31, 2015 at 5:14 pm -

Well, it’s stupid because she’s allowed to tweet from the pen. I hope she gets nailed to the cross for this.

• WestCoastFeed May 31, 2015 at 5:27 pm -

It was just one tweet–a thank you for the cards and letters sort of tweet. The response has quieted down a bit now. I think it is dawning on her fans that someone else tweeted it for her. But even Andy retweeted it.

• Mags May 31, 2015 at 5:39 pm -

Andy retweeted? OMG what a creep!

• T's Martini Lounge May 31, 2015 at 5:54 pm -

Andy should really stop contributing to this mess and glorifying a convicted felon.

• Mags May 31, 2015 at 5:55 pm -

Exactly!

• Seusseroo May 31, 2015 at 9:12 pm -

Tell me about it! He might have put the family up to doing it. Knowing him.

• Marsbars09 May 31, 2015 at 6:09 pm -

Andy is such a messy busybody.

• Mags May 31, 2015 at 5:37 pm -

I hope so too.

• T's Martini Lounge May 31, 2015 at 5:53 pm -

Me too, and shanked while they’re at it!

• T's Martini Lounge May 31, 2015 at 5:53 pm -

This is hilarious! Her ‘fans’ continue to show their stupidity, and I find it hysterical. I bet Leopard and Marcella (super Tre Hugger) are having a major religious experience and crying.

• Marsbars09 May 31, 2015 at 6:09 pm -

Tre’s fans are so stupid!

12. Dana May 31, 2015 at 5:05 pm -

Why are people up in arms over this photo of Bruce? I thought this how he wants to be portrayed.

• Marsbars09 May 31, 2015 at 6:08 pm -

I’m OK with it.

13. WestCoastFeed May 31, 2015 at 7:18 pm -

One pro Teresa blogger has written about Tre’s tweet. She thinks the tweet probably was done by Tre’s lawyer acting on her behalf. I think he’s smarter than that and that it was more likely someone in Teresa’s home who didn’t think through to the fan reaction. Maybe Gia. But it is an interesting event.

14. WestCoastFeed May 31, 2015 at 8:17 pm -

It was someone from Tre’s family tweeting it with Tre’s permission, according to Tre’s Official fanpage.

• Seusseroo May 31, 2015 at 8:37 pm -

Figures. Thanks, West.

• WestCoastFeed May 31, 2015 at 8:42 pm -

My guess is that it was Gia. However none of the members of that family is smart enough to realize what the fan reaction would be.

• Seusseroo May 31, 2015 at 8:59 pm -

Are they really that dumb? Someone needs to notify the DOP (Department of Probation) that Teresa is tweeting and if it’s not her she shouldn’t sign it “T.” Still lying even from behind bars.

• WestCoastFeed May 31, 2015 at 9:03 pm -

We know that it wasn’t Tre herself. But whoever tweeted it for her needs to come forward and explain where the tweet originated and that while it was Tre’s sentiment, Tre cannot tweet from prison.

• Seusseroo May 31, 2015 at 9:13 pm -

That’s exactly my point. Well said.

15. RubyT May 31, 2015 at 9:41 pm -

I know this is just a photo shopped pic, but Bruce looks like a young rose Kennedy.

• Livie1 June 1, 2015 at 6:54 am -

He is not making for a pretty woman, that’s for sure.

16. WaWaWaWHAT! June 1, 2015 at 8:52 am -

Fingers crossed he steals the shine from Kim being pregnant again…

Why do people care so much about these tramps…err Kardashians? I really don’t give a FUCK about Kim, about Kim being pregnant, about Kim squeezing her ass into this, Kim squeezing her ass into that…I just don’t F’N CARE!!!!!

UGH I HATE this family…makes me want to become Canadian!!!

• Livie1 June 1, 2015 at 9:51 am -

I say the sameWW. I rarely click on these stories anymore. I put this gang, ALL of them, in the same catagory as the Richards/Hilton clan. Trash.

• jo June 3, 2015 at 12:17 pm -

This whole thing he has done is disgusting, who is he or anyone to question who they were created to be and there gender, unhappy and empty is what I see and changing sexes is not going to make a person feel any different inside. What a lie people feed into, you can tell yourself and make everyone else believe that your happier that way but really he’s going to wake up one day and be disgusted with himself. He was very handsome in his younger years…very sad.

17. dj j June 1, 2015 at 9:09 am -

I don’t like what he did with his mouth. It makes him talk funny too

• Livie1 June 1, 2015 at 9:52 am -

I suppose he’s getting tips from Kylie on the lips thing – haha!

• kagamine rin June 1, 2015 at 6:13 pm -

that he is a she just to let u know (=O^O=)