Breaking News: Kim Richards Criminally Charged In Drunken Rampage! Facing 2 Years Jail Time

Posted on May 14 2015 - 9:03am by Avigail

Kim Richards_RHOBH

The hits just keep coming for “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star, Kim Richards. The drama surrounding her drunken rampage has reached new heights. The LA County District Attorney has decided to move forward to criminally prosecute the RHOBH star. According to gossip site, TMZ, Richards is being formally charged with public intoxication, resisting arrest and battery on a cop.

READ: Kim Richards ARRESTED For Drunken Rampage and Battery On a Cop!

According to the Beverly Hills police department, officers responded to reports of a possible fight at approximately 1:30 am on April 16. Hotel security reported that an “intoxicated female” — Kim Richards — had caused a disturbance at a hotel restaurant and was asked to leave. While being escorted from the hotel, Richards asked to use the bathroom, then refused to come out, according to the police report.

READ: Reality or Performance? Kim Richards Spins Truth During Bombshell Dr. Phil Interview!

Officers forced entry to the bathroom and promptly took Richards into custody shortly after 2 am. “Ms. Richards was displaying symptoms of alcohol intoxication including slurred speech and belligerent insolent behavior cursing at the officers and passively resisted arrest,” the police report indicated. After being transported for booking, police say, Richards “kicked one of the officers in the leg.” Richards was issued a citation and released. She’s due to appear at the LAX Superior Court on June 10.

Kim was hoping to circumvent criminal charges when she checked into a live-in rehab facility in Malibu last month. The move was triggered by Richards’ arrest followed by a televised intervention attempt by Dr. Phil attended by three of her children.

READ: #KimRichards Caves to Rehab: Checks Into Malibu Facility For Unspecified Stay

The criminal charges are major — Richards’ is facing 2.5 years jail time if found gulity. Additionally, ever since the incident happened RHOBH producers have seriously considered firing Kim from her reality gig.

Kim Richards Gif_RHOBH

Avagail is an entertainment news blogger for allaboutthetea.com. She's a Brooklynite with a passion for travel, writing, reality TV watching and pop culture.

1. italiano bambino May 14, 2015 at 9:23 am -

Teresa gets less than a year in prison and Kim might get 2.5 time In prison. Justice is so backwards

• itsjustme May 14, 2015 at 9:32 am -

I’m pretty sure that is what COULD happen. Since she has no priors I’d say she’ll probably get off with just a fine and probation, and probably AA meetings.

• Bad Barbie May 14, 2015 at 12:43 pm -

hm……. not for that assault charge. You honestly think a minority does some shyte like that and they are going to be sent AA??????????

• toolate2care May 14, 2015 at 9:43 am -

Our police put their lives in danger for us every day. What is your problem putting someone away for 2.5 years for assaulting one of them?

• cheryl May 14, 2015 at 10:45 am -

especially in this environment. I watch my son put on a bullet proof vest every day.

• Bad Barbie May 14, 2015 at 12:42 pm -

Let’s not talk about this environment because there are also sick cops killing people for bonus points solely based on the color of their skin and that is a fact!!!!

• toolate2care May 14, 2015 at 1:28 pm -

Well then you better hope that if you ever have the need to call 911 – that the cop that risks his/her life to comes to your aid has already collected all of their bonus points for the month.

• Sophia Z. May 14, 2015 at 2:08 pm -

Let’s not talk about this environment when you have posted your opinion of what you perceive is going on more than 7 times on this thread? Cheryl has just as much a right to post hers as you. Only when someone disagrees with you are they told not to talk about it? I’m afraid I have to call you out on that one, Barbie.

• Sophia Z. May 14, 2015 at 1:39 pm -

My Brother does the same just to protect people’s constitutional rights.

• italiano bambino May 14, 2015 at 11:12 am -

I have no problem just pointing out how backwards can be the law. One scamming 14millions gets a year n this women might get 2.5 in prison that’s all my point.

• Bad Barbie May 14, 2015 at 12:41 pm -

If you clearly remember the Giudices faced a whole lot more time. The time you face is not exactly the time you may be sentenced to serve.

• Bad Barbie May 14, 2015 at 12:40 pm -

Police are also giving out death sentences to unarmed African Americans for simply walking OK! This is bullshit if she gets away with nothing. SHE ASSAULTED A COP but she is white and rich. F THIS!

• toolate2care May 14, 2015 at 1:22 pm -

More European Americans have been killed by police than African Americans – they just don’t think that looting, pillaging and rioting is a proper way to handle. And anyway, OJ got off – he was black and rich – so it can works both ways.

• Susan Thorne Zavagli May 14, 2015 at 11:47 am -

Kim will not go to jail…not for those charges…but….at the rate she is going down jail could be in her future

• Bad Barbie May 14, 2015 at 12:38 pm -

Well, if you think about it… Kim was driving drunk (which she should be charged for if they can prove she drove there. She already admitted on camera that she drank while at her daughters house and got in her car and left) and intoxicated in public. That can claim a human life. The assault of a police officer.. that is a serious offense that carries a death sentence if was 50 shades darker.

2. treasureglen May 14, 2015 at 9:33 am -

No one gets two years for these types of charges. They all get pled down to a slap on the wrist.

• Seusseroo May 14, 2015 at 9:33 am -

Not even battery on a cop?

• Jennymckitty May 14, 2015 at 10:34 am -

I think, despite the battery of an officer, the charges will be pled down to community service, parole and maybe a fine. That is, if she doesn’t pull her ostrich head-in-the-sand, Scarlet O’Hara I’ll-worry-about-this-tomorrow routine that she has obviously used to deal with her lawsuit.

• Bad Barbie May 14, 2015 at 12:36 pm -

IDGAF!!!!!!!!!! She better face serious consequences for that charge. If not this country is as racist as everyone is claiming it to be.

• Brattus Rattus May 14, 2015 at 12:54 pm -

Where the fuck you been? Have you ever read the comments on TMZ? It makes my heart break.

• Bad Barbie May 14, 2015 at 12:58 pm -

Not on TMZ, that’s where I’ve been. LMAOOOOOOOOOO
            Comments about Kim????

• Brattus Rattus May 14, 2015 at 1:02 pm -

well, yes. lol but I was referring to the comments about anyone that isn’t white. It’s such a disgusting sight. Let’s say a rap artist has done something, like when Lil Wayne was having all those issues with Birdman, people were talking such vile disgusting things. The things they say about our President. It’s just puke invoking.
            The funny part is, I know if they were in front of me they wouldn’t have the nerve to say that shit let alone a person of any ethnicity. Punks. I grew up in the game and I don’t play that shit.

• Brattus Rattus May 14, 2015 at 10:37 am -

That’s the part that I was thinking about, too. The battery on a cop might be the part that makes it a “tad bit” more than a slap on the wrist. Prolly not much more, but just a little bit.

• Bad Barbie May 14, 2015 at 12:34 pm -

Well they better pray that it is what is supposed to be if not this can bring a whole other dimension of media attention to this issue. you’ll have black leaders ripping this apart and understandably so!

• Brattus Rattus May 14, 2015 at 12:42 pm -

I’m with you. I’m not a fan of hers AT all. I don’t want her to come back even a little bit. I’m disgusted with what has been going on in this country lately. If she does get off lightly, it will be because of the money. I look at what Ray J did in in Beverly Hills. He didn’t have a record and didn’t kick a cop but he did kick out a cop car window while doing all the other crap that Kim did so I’m going to leave the racial factor out of it. Money speaks volumes.

• Bad Barbie May 14, 2015 at 12:44 pm -

To destroy property is not the same as assaulting an officer BUT yes, I agree that it could also be a socialist issue.

• Brattus Rattus May 14, 2015 at 12:53 pm -

Agreed. I was trying to make the point of neither had records. Both were belligerent. Both WAY drunk. Race was not a factor. Both come from prominent families. He destroyed police property. She assaulted a cop.
            Do I think she should be thrown in the slammer? HELL YES. Do I think she’ll see 2.5 years? no. Do I think it’s because she’s white? no. Do I think it’s because she’s going to have a good lawyer? yes.
            Same thing as I thought with Ray J. Just change some of the facts to fit his case. I knew he’d never see jail time for his behavior either. He had the money to have a great lawyer and no priors.
            You’re amped up today. You aight?

• Bad Barbie May 14, 2015 at 12:59 pm -

I agree. I wonder if someone with a more hardcore genre like a rapper would be thrown in jail for such?! Hmmmm

• Brattus Rattus May 14, 2015 at 1:04 pm -

Well, Suge Knight was never a rapper but he could tell you yes. LOL

• Bad Barbie May 15, 2015 at 11:52 am -

You all up on it aint you?! So is this fool Bobby Schmurda. He caught a body just a week agooooooooo he’s an idiot.

• Brattus Rattus May 15, 2015 at 1:23 pm -

His career was just blowing up too. Damn shame. It’s one thing to be an entertainer and talk about the life but to be stupid enough to finally make it and still get turnt like that, what a waste.

• Bad Barbie May 14, 2015 at 12:33 pm -

That is one serious fucken charge AND if this bish is let loose for that this will bring public outrage more than you can imagine given the fact that cops are shooting unarmed african americans just for talking.

This wont sit well with the public and it hope it doesn’t go unnoticed.

• Susan Thorne Zavagli May 14, 2015 at 11:43 am -

I agree with you…..she won’t go to jail

• Bad Barbie May 14, 2015 at 12:31 pm -

hmm…. for the assaulting an officer? That is a felony. Look at what is going on in this country with police …

• treasureglen May 14, 2015 at 3:00 pm -

My son in law is a Pennsylvania State Trooper. He is punched, slapped, wrestled with and verbally insulted on a regular basis. Few cops bother to file charges if the perp is drunk or bat shit crazy (or both). All the charges do is clog up the system and eventually get pled out anyhow. However, it is a whole different story if there is a weapon involved.

3. Yolie May 14, 2015 at 9:35 am -

I hope she gets at least 6 months jail time. She needs to be taught a lesson and maybe…..just maybe this will be her wake up call.

4. Breanna_Monique May 14, 2015 at 9:36 am -

She’ll get off with just a fine and maybe a little community service. Hoping all of this will be a wake up call for her, but until I see otherwise, I’m inclined to believe otherwise.

5. Chloe May 14, 2015 at 9:37 am -

This is bull. She’ll accept a plea deal to rehab, community service and long-term probation.

• Bad Barbie May 14, 2015 at 12:31 pm -

I dont know about the assaulting an officer charge. We are in serious turmoil in this country about Police brutality towards minorities. This will not be taken lightly that a white rich drunk bish assaulted and office and was not shot for it but does community service.

• Elizabeth Fisher May 14, 2015 at 12:38 pm -

Agreed. I’m not going to get into the politics of police brutality, but I agree she will do some jail time for the assault on a police officer.

• Bad Barbie May 14, 2015 at 12:45 pm -

Even if it is LA time…

• Elizabeth Fisher May 14, 2015 at 12:47 pm -

Even Kathy Hilton couldn’t buy Paris’s way out of jail (and Paris didn’t commit assault on a police officer).

• Bad Barbie May 14, 2015 at 1:16 pm -

Ha! Good point! If Paris couldn’t cope with 2 weeks in imagine Kim?!

6. RealitytvJunkie May 14, 2015 at 9:41 am -

Lisa Rinna is sitting somewhere saying “I told you so!” But Kim won’t get any time. She will buy her way out of trouble like all wealthy drunk Hiltons do. She may even land a docu-style series like Bruce. The justice system for the rich is a joke.

7. Dave May 14, 2015 at 9:44 am -

I hope she doesn’t get fired, the show wouldn’t be the same without sloppy drunk Kim.

8. Jennymckitty May 14, 2015 at 10:26 am -

She “may” get fired? Please. There is no way she should be back on the show. She needs to finish her 90 days and work on living a sober life. They are going to start filming before 90 more days are up. She isn’t speaking to Kyle. Kyle may not be attending Brooke’s wedding to avoid triggering Kim. How is that supposed to work on the show? Kim should have been a friend at best, years ago. She is a minor character. She is on the outs with most of the cast. They will never choose Kim over Kyle. The show should be the least of her concerns. She has a lawsuit and is facing criminal charges. She needs to dig her head out of the sand and start cleaning up the mess she has made of her life. Kathy, the good sister, can support her now.

• RubyT May 14, 2015 at 11:06 am -

I’m pretty sure I saw a story on ROL that bravo said they are happy with her rehab and will not be letting her go. Didn’t read the article, just the headline.

• Bad Barbie May 14, 2015 at 12:29 pm -

That may all be done deal now that she is formally being charged with criminal charges. This can send her back to the deep end and kill herself.

• Bad Barbie May 14, 2015 at 12:29 pm -

I’m sorry but Kim is a very weak person. She won’t get it together. It’s been 30yrs.

9. Mags May 14, 2015 at 10:50 am -

Great News. Hopefully, Kim will be forced to take responsility for at least ONE thing in her life. She is a narassitic, mean, liar, vile SUB human being. The audacity of her to injure a police officer. And remember she went for his private area and missed. Question: will the trail documents become public? Maybe we could hear from the bartender about how many drinks she had as opposed to her version, “I didn’t have any drinks”.

10. Pony Mama May 14, 2015 at 11:08 am -

This is great news, although since it’s LA, she’ll probably serve like an hour of her 2 years due to overcrowding. And, the flip-side of this, is that RHOBH might turn next season into the “Kim goes to jail show” in which case I’ll REALLY be missing that. The blind that was revealed a few weeks ago about Kim and Kyle being pimped as young YOUNG children was heart-breaking. Doesn’t give you the right to go on drunken rampages and assault police though.

• Bad Barbie May 14, 2015 at 12:28 pm -

There’s black people taken out like animals for even speaking to an office nowadays. This is some bullshyte!!!!!

• Pony Mama May 14, 2015 at 12:50 pm -

Right? If she were black, she would have been shot point blank the minute she got physical with a cop. This country is so on the wrong track, and I’m a white over-privileged conservative woman saying that! It doesn’t make me feel a darn bit safer or superior to see human beings degraded, tortured, killed, and made to feel hunted, and targeted by the very people that are entrusted to keep them safe from harm. I don’t know if you’re black or not, but I want you to know that I always express my opinions at the country club (which is why they will probably kick me out, but I don’t care) of complete horror and disgust at the slide into an apartheid state that we have taken in the last 20-30 years, after making some great strides during the mid-century for equality. Sorry for this rant, but police brutality against black and brown-skinned people has got to stop.

• Bad Barbie May 14, 2015 at 1:15 pm -

In this country I am not “white” even though my skin is, I have blue eyes blonde hair but I am Hispanic, Cuban to be exact and you would never guess unless I open my mouth and yell like a true cuban. LMAO

This will never end. It breaks my heart. Even though there are cases where the police had no other choice. I get it, cops are trained to defend themselves in the line of duty but you are not being attacked by someone running away from you. Either we restructure the training and implement better psychological reviews or this is not going to get better. There are a lot of good cops and it warms my heart when I see them on the news serving with pride and protecting our citizens but there is obvious flaws in the system and thousands of bad apples. Our penal codes also need to be revised.
          You should see what they do to Mexican’s and Asians too. I get that some are not legal immigrants but they still have human rights. We are in a country that a dog has more rights than minority.

• Pony Mama May 14, 2015 at 1:29 pm -

OMG I’m a Cubana/ Middle Eastern mix that passes for white too! Blue eyes and a fiery tongue. I’m considered quite scandalous in our community, and I get very hateful comments directed towards me because my ancestors were Catholics, and apparently where I live, you aren’t white unless you are anglo-saxon AND protestant. Oh well, IDGAF and I’m here behind the gates with my Cuban azzz and I’m not going anywhere. Although, they do call me a Mexican because I like to do my own gardening. If this place weren’t so beautiful, I would never be able to deal with these morons.

• Bad Barbie May 15, 2015 at 11:50 am -

That is too funny! So much in common. I get hateful comments because I walk around dressed all in white from time to time… (if you know what I mean) IDGAF either.My Cuban grandparents are Cuban Jews but I sure am the fack not!

Chica! This whole white vs. everything else is pointless. We all bleed the same color. Technically my skin is white but you want to tell me I am not the shade that I am because of my ethnicity or nationality? F U!

• Pony Mama May 15, 2015 at 2:38 pm -

Wow, yes too funny indeed! My abuela until his last day had an altar to Santa Barbara, and when he left his home for the last time to pass away in the hospital, he told her, “I’ll see you on the other side”. My family before they were Cubans were Arabs, and then somehow we’ve become blue-eyed 1%er white people here in this country. It’s kind of sad that white-skinned latinos, and arabs/persians so often just get assimilated to the point of not even knowing what an amazing heritage and culture they come from. Sometimes I feel like I have sold out, by living the way I do, but I loudly and proudly proclaim my heritage, so maybe in a way I’m representing us to a group of people that only sees us as fit to be around them as gardeners and housemaids. Well guess what rich white people: I’m here! I roped one of your kind into giving me a life of luxury, and get used to it! LOL

11. Marsbars09 May 14, 2015 at 11:32 am -

Well, that’s the way the cookie crumbles. Kim committed a crime now she must suffer the consequences.

12. Susan Thorne Zavagli May 14, 2015 at 11:41 am -

jail time could be a saviour for her as nothing else has seemed to work…….she has been slipping through the cracks …game over….she should definitely be fired from Bravo

• Bad Barbie May 14, 2015 at 12:27 pm -

You think they’ll keep her? I doubt it. She is a documented liability now. There is no pretending.

• Susan Thorne Zavagli May 14, 2015 at 2:05 pm -

Bravo will get rid of her

13. TartLemon May 14, 2015 at 11:45 am -

Without Kim being the drunken, drugged out psycho, what would her or Kyle’s storyline be? It’s the only thing that makes them interesting.

• side of Sour Cream May 14, 2015 at 11:56 am -

Agree! This will be her storyline. Andy is salivating over the thought of another televised perp walk into court.

• Bad Barbie May 14, 2015 at 12:26 pm -

I don’t think they will take this chance. Kim is a drug addict and alcoholic. Anything can make her use and there is not rehab that can guarantee that. Facing jail time can throw her into even a deeper end and overdose at anytime. No network wants that liability when there is so much documented already.

• side of Sour Cream May 14, 2015 at 2:42 pm -

I hope you are right, I’d like to see her off the show. But I don’t have much faith in Bravo to do the right thing.

14. Brattus Rattus May 14, 2015 at 12:00 pm -

I still believe Kim’s storyline will be “rehab” and now this “court drama” on the show. Bravo is prolly going to give her a raise.

• Bad Barbie May 14, 2015 at 12:24 pm -

Not. You really think Bravo is going to run the liability with someone that can die of an overdose or seriously injure someone else?

A lot has happened since the Russell suicide. The Giudice’s are not drug addicts that can go back to black because of stress. Doubt they will renew her.

• Brattus Rattus May 14, 2015 at 12:32 pm -

I guess time will tell.

• Elizabeth Fisher May 14, 2015 at 12:34 pm -

Agreed. I don’t see them bringing her back – especially now that we know LVP (my Queen), Lisa Rinna and Eileen have signed on for another season. I’ll go out on a limb and say with the sh*t that Boozdi has been slinging in the media lately, I think there is a 90% chance they are going to cut her, and bring on Denise Richards and possibly Shiva.

• Mags May 14, 2015 at 12:38 pm -

That would be perfect!

• Seusseroo May 14, 2015 at 1:34 pm -

Yes, they will! Bravo don’t care. This is Kim’s “real” reality. They showed her drugged up, slurring words on numerous occasions. She was high as a kite on the way to Eileen’s card party which prompted Lisa Rinna to talk up.

• Seusseroo May 14, 2015 at 1:30 pm -

Bingo! Bravo is loving all the free press….producers know viewers will tune in to see this play out on the show. Kim Richards is the Teresa Giudice of the RHOBH.

15. Bad Barbie May 14, 2015 at 12:22 pm -

That’s what she get for being what her BFF calls her sister. C U Next Tuesday.

16. TartLemon May 14, 2015 at 12:26 pm -

Couple of seasons ago when Kim was playing the ‘sober’ game, her scenes included doing laundry while eating Cheetos.

• Seusseroo May 14, 2015 at 1:28 pm -

This is hilarious! Remember that UGLY drug dealer boyfriend she took on the group trip to Hawaii. He gave me the heebie jeebies…Yikes!

• Sophia Z. May 14, 2015 at 1:29 pm -

That guy was scary in a icky manipulative way.

• Seusseroo May 14, 2015 at 1:31 pm -

Howdy Sophia! OMG, he really made me uneasy and he clearly was supplying Kim with drugs. It was sad to watch.

• Sophia Z. May 14, 2015 at 2:15 pm -

Hi Seuss! It’s always so nice to see you here. And yes, I agree completely with you about the sleezy boyfriend. On top of that he was so clingy!

17. T's Martini Lounge May 14, 2015 at 12:30 pm -

Will she be the next housewife jailbird? I doubt it. She won’t do any time, unless she has a list of priors. Even if she did, she’d be out in 2 hours or less, due to prison over crowding.

• Bad Barbie May 14, 2015 at 12:49 pm -

I would seriously hate to see this and if this is the case… I hope there is more national coverage on how a rich drunk white bish gets away with hitting a cop but black male gets murdered for while in custody and handcuffed.

• Seusseroo May 14, 2015 at 1:26 pm -

It’s a shame but you’re right, she’ll plead the case and get off lightly.

18. Elizabeth Fisher May 14, 2015 at 12:36 pm -

Kim will only agree to do jail time if she can bring Kingsley with her. if she can’t bring her doggie-son, then she’s not going… LOL

• Bad Barbie May 14, 2015 at 12:46 pm -

LMAOOOOOOOO

• Seusseroo May 14, 2015 at 1:25 pm -

Hahahaha! Good one!

19. equinox2009 May 14, 2015 at 12:58 pm -

She will only get community service and probation. Ask her niece, Paris-what she stayed 2hours, the same as Lindsay Slohan! I don’t wish her to lose the only $ she can make but she has no other story line so there is no reason for Bravo to bring her back. We shall see!!

20. Sophia Z. May 14, 2015 at 1:21 pm -

If the charges stick & Kim actually is found guilty, that ought to sober her up.

• Seusseroo May 14, 2015 at 1:47 pm -

I really hope so because I don’t know how much more abuse her mind and body can withstand.

21. Lucy94 May 14, 2015 at 1:31 pm -

Here’s what I think will happen. She’ll cop a plea and might have to do community service. That’s where it will get good. She won’t do it or will only do half, a la Lohan. BYW, has she ever lawyered up on that dog bite case.

• Seusseroo May 14, 2015 at 1:35 pm -

That’s my guess too. Kim is bound to muck up any punishment handed to her. She’ll also get hit with high lawyer and court fees.

• Sophia Z. May 14, 2015 at 3:21 pm -

I’m sure Kyle will have to pick up that bill for her.

22. donna May 14, 2015 at 2:15 pm -

Sorry to bring race into this but, had she’d been BLACK, SHE’D BE DEAD!

• Bad Barbie May 15, 2015 at 11:39 am -

FACT

23. Susie Carroll May 14, 2015 at 3:17 pm -

She’ll get off of charges because of who she is and who she knows. That’s Hollywood. I have no pity.

24. CatsMeow May 14, 2015 at 5:04 pm -

These are serious charges and I’m of the opinion this woman needs jail time… I also don’t think any other person who shows up to ‘work’ (reality show or not!) drunk & high would even have a job after all of the numerous times we’ve seen her wasted on air. I hope she gets the help she clearly needs in rehab. Time will tell.

• misstc May 14, 2015 at 6:00 pm -

I would agree with you, however, Bravo/Andy are infamous for getting their “actors” plowed during filming to make things more exciting. Also, in light of the brutality many cops have been showing towards citizens lately, I would say giving a person with a disease 2 1/2 years jail time is pretty steep for kicking a cop; considering also a person doesn’t know what they’re doing when they’re drunk. Druggies/alcoholics need help, not bars around them. Do agree with you she needs time in rehab.

• CatsMeow May 14, 2015 at 8:43 pm -

Hey Misstc, great points! I don’t like seeing any of the HWs all wasted and stuff.

• Bad Barbie May 15, 2015 at 11:32 am -

Now it is documented and certified.

25. Susan Thorne Zavagli May 15, 2015 at 5:06 am -

seriously doubt she’ll end up in jail

26. Jennymckitty May 15, 2015 at 7:31 am -

Some reports say the police report said that she had alcohol, toulene and controlled substance in her system. I didn’t find a link to the police report. Has anyone read the report?

• Ilivehereandlikeit May 15, 2015 at 8:09 am -

Jenny I know toulene is or was in nail polish and I couldn’t use any products with it as an ingredient as it messed up my nails…is it used as a recreational drug too? Just wondering if you knew?

• Jennymckitty May 15, 2015 at 8:26 am -

People can huff it. It is in paint thinner. Kinda like sniffing glue. It also can be used as a solvent in crystal meth. To me, finding that in her system was the most alarming part of the report.

• Ilivehereandlikeit May 15, 2015 at 10:01 am -

Thank you Jenny. Wow, I agree, very alarming if that would show up in a blood test.

A lot of posters here have already said it, but looking back, imo Kim’s behavior on camera seemed to be a result of more than “just” abuse of alcohol. Sad, she has so much to be grateful for, a life of privilege a lot of people could only dream of and it doesn’t seem that was enough for her.

• Bad Barbie May 15, 2015 at 11:32 am -

That alone should be enough to not even compare the outlaws of Bravo. She does this kind of stuff and dies while being employed by Bravo it is a liability to them. The Giudices are really not as long as nobody leaves their license or social sec card around. LMAOOOOOOOOO

• Elizabeth Fisher May 15, 2015 at 3:44 pm -

• Seusseroo May 15, 2015 at 4:04 pm -

Hi Elizabeth. I just looked it up and below is what I found. This explains a whole lot about Kim’s erratic neurotic twitching:

Toluene, a solvent found in paint removers, glues, and other common household products, is often the first substance abused by young people, who inhale its dangerous fumes. A recent NIDA-funded study has shown that toluene’s behavioral and neurobiological effects bear similarities to those of both stimulants and depressants, while another study mapped the drug’s impact on brain metabolism. The findings lay groundwork for new prevention strategies.

• Elizabeth Fisher May 15, 2015 at 4:45 pm -

WOW… thanks. So she’s huffing this stuff?

• Seusseroo May 15, 2015 at 4:57 pm -

Yes! Usually you hear about teens/younger adults huffing not a 50-something mother. She must have been doing it for a long time. It sure explain her mannerisms.

• Seusseroo May 15, 2015 at 4:08 pm -

Omg! If Kim had “toulene” in her system that means she “huffs.” That will be the death of her.

• Jennymckitty May 15, 2015 at 4:48 pm -

It could be from huffing but I’ve read it can be used as a solvent when making crystal meth. Either way, the toulene is the most distressing part of the report.

• Seusseroo May 16, 2015 at 7:07 am -

O-M-G!!!!! I’m praying for that child.

27. Ilivehereandlikeit May 15, 2015 at 8:07 am -

OT: After reading endlessly about the bad behavior (well more than bad, actually criminal acts) of Teresa G, Apollo and now Kim, it made me wonder where are the shows like Tabatha Takes Over and the old Shear Genius, Queer Eye, etc? You know, the shows on Bravo that used to be fun and even showcased some actual talent?

• Bad Barbie May 15, 2015 at 11:30 am -

I loved Tabitha!!!!!!!!!

• Ilivehereandlikeit May 16, 2015 at 9:32 am -

me too, I loved her show, couldn’t wait for the next week’s episode. Boy are those days over now as far as any of the Bravo shows – lol!!

28. Fritz the. At May 15, 2015 at 8:16 am -

So bravo May fire her for drunk and disorderly but Teresa is welcomed back with open arms?

• Bad Barbie May 15, 2015 at 11:29 am -

Is that a fact?

I see it as Kim being an insurance liability for any employer. Not only can she overdose if she relapsed but she can seriously hurt another person or herself while intoxicated.

• beckywebb May 15, 2015 at 8:38 pm -

And Kenya has to worry about being fired cause of James Freeman. That so wrong.

29. Goo Goo G'Joob May 15, 2015 at 10:56 am -

I hope she gets jail time, at the same facility that Robert Downey Jr visited…he credits that stay as saving his life and getting him sober. It’s beyond evident that Kim will never achieve any sobriety if left to her own devices.