Felon Update: Teresa Giudice Fears For Her Life In Prison After Pissing Off Other Inmates

Posted on Mar 5 2015 - 3:39am by Dani-K

RHONJ

It’s time for the felon update starring, Teresa Giudice, pending cast member of “Real Housewives of New Jersey.” Word is Teresa has been acting like she’s better than the other convicts and that attitude has put a target on her back. InTouch Magazine is claiming to have spoken to a Danbury prison insider. The insider said,

“She thinks she’s better than everyone else. She acts like the other women are beneath her, and she’s making enemies because of it.” The source is claiming that Teresa “told officials that she was afraid for her life. Once you start complaining about certain prisoners, you become a target. It would be wise of her to stop acting like she’s above everything.”

Wait a minute? Is the prison insider suggesting that the woman who wouldn’t live in a used house is acting like she’s above the commoners? Shock. Horror. Dismay.

READ: EXCLUSIVE: Teresa & Joe Giudice Remove Their Mansion From The Market

Making matters worse is the rumor that Teresa is “writing a diary of her prison experiences with the intention of landing a seven-figure deal.” The prison insider added,

“She’s documenting everything for her book: who’s sleeping with whom, who’s been caught having sex, even little things like who’s arguing over the flatiron. She’s in a lot of debt and see’s it as her opportunity to make a lot of money when she’s released from prison.”

Apparently Teresa keeps a pink notebook close to her at all times and locks it up when she’s not writing in it. The insider claims that things would not go well for a feisty femme felon if this notebook were to fall into the wrong hands.

“That would be the end of her if someone read it and shared it with everyone else. She already has a target on her back. If that diary falls into the wrong hands, it wont be pretty.”

Fellow inmates are reportedly tired of all the complaining she does.

“Teresa complains all the time that the food is horrible. She also writes about how she has to clean up people’s messes in the bathroom.”

Somebody call the wambulance, Teresa has to clean up after other people. Waaaaaa. Some good news though, it appears as if Teresa is wizening up on the topic of her husband, Joe. A source is telling the mag that her marriage is on the “chopping block.”

“She’s done. She could even serve him with divorce papers [from] behind bars…She’s angry at Joe for doing this to their family, especially when she stood by him. Now she’s in prison while he’s out there living his life.”

If you consider living life to be drinking, spending time in bars and strip clubs, slacking on his parenting responsibilities, than yes, Joe is living life. For now. Tick-tock Joe.

READ: Joe Giudice Spirals Out Of Control: Boozing, Smoking & Neglecting His Girls While Teresa Sits In The Pokey!

Tell us what you think. Will you buy this “Orange is the New Black” knock-off?

I am so lucky to combine blogging with my guilty pleasure of watching reality TV. I read all the comments and respond to most. Feel free to reach out to me. If you like fiction, I have two published novels: Three Days in Purgatory and A Reason to Run. For more information, please visit me at: Twitter* * Website* * Facebook*

1. TartLemon March 5, 2015 at 4:43 am -

Teresa’s got what—- 10, 12 months left to serve in lock up? Gonna be a long next year. I’m not surprised. It’s always somebody else’s fault. Teresa’s not the shiny new toy anymore. I don’t doubt for a single second this item is true. Some embellishment maybe, but rooted in fact.

That’s one ugly cover photo.

• cait March 5, 2015 at 5:43 pm -

Think the kitchen job was baloney, to make it look like she had “won” ! Laundries have toilets that need to be cleaned, and as she’s last in, she gets the crap jobs !

2. Tammy March 5, 2015 at 5:40 am -

I want to read how she’s gettin the crap beat out of her high falutin azz in jail by her prison mates and that’s about it. I think SHE is the source of these stories (and where did the cover pic come from?)….. SEVEN figures for her prison diaries? I wonder what kind of lies her ghost writer is making up for that kind of money, because we all know she isn’t smart enough to write anything by herself (or at least coherent as Tartlemon said), and really who cares what’s she’s doing in jail (or her jailmates, for that matter)… This beyotch needs to just go away… I hope that one of her jailmates comes out and writes a book first about this awful woman’s prison experience and I hope it was pure misery!! I’d pay money for that!

• Seusseroo Loving Heart! March 5, 2015 at 2:33 pm -

You rock Tammy! LOLOL!

• cait March 5, 2015 at 2:45 pm -

Oh Tammy, you’re REALLY HURTING, babe ! Got a little tear running down my cheek !
      Why not set up a meeting with Big Bertha and Beatrice, you can call on Scraggy Aggie, if need be, and get the ball rolling ! It will soothe your soul !

• twifan2 March 5, 2015 at 4:58 pm -

Don’t forget about Skanky Mandy! She’ll want to go too. 🙂

3. cait March 5, 2015 at 5:41 am -

“She’s angry at Joe for doing this to their family” ! Still innocent, Felonious ? They should keep her inside till she allocutes to her guilt in court ! Otherwise no lesson learnt !

4. She Stinks! March 5, 2015 at 6:34 am -

In Touch isn’t known for truth in journalism, so I take this with a tiny tiny grain of salt.

I refuse to believe this low functioning felon can write. No one wants to read any fake prison diary. No one aspires to go to jail, and don’t need her ‘how to’ advice. No publisher is going to pay big money for this garbage.

When is she getting beat up and shanked? That’s the story I want to read.

5. DLister March 5, 2015 at 7:08 am -

So, I’m wondering how this article was done. The editor reaches out to Danbury’s PR department, asking to speak to an inmate? Danbury’s PR department goes and finds someone, drags her into the office and puts her on speakerphone with the editor?

How does this rag actually find these “sources?”

• TartLemon March 5, 2015 at 7:13 am -

IMO, there are lots of sources. Prisoners being released maybe?

• twifan2 March 5, 2015 at 11:21 am -

Prisoners telling their family, friends when they come for a visit.

• Vince Foster, Jr. March 5, 2015 at 8:45 am -

Maybe Teresa is selling fake stories for the cash?

• twifan2 March 5, 2015 at 11:29 am -

Gotta pay the utility bills on the McMansion some way.

• cait March 5, 2015 at 3:05 pm -

Well, I’m sure his ex-partner trousered some of the proceeds, so he could “go-beg”

6. Just a jersey girl March 5, 2015 at 7:58 am -

Another day another bullshit story. Teresa is in a camp the violence is very low at these minimum security camps. I am tired of a new bs story a day. I like hearing about the home being off the market. This is real tangible. I also am waiting fior the update on their property seizure like what agency.

• TartLemon March 5, 2015 at 8:30 am -

Minimum security yes, but they’re still cooped up with strangers and absolutely NO privacy.

• Just a jersey girl March 5, 2015 at 4:02 pm -

True but they have shower curtains and doors on the bathroom. Even Piper book OITNb has little violence in it

7. cait March 5, 2015 at 8:36 am -

I wrote a response to DSS, last night, on the McMansion sale ! DSS asked how someone as dumb as Joe could have pulled this scam off ! Anyone like to read my reply and tell me I’m not going out of my mind !

• twifan2 March 5, 2015 at 10:35 am -

cait, Chats says you are out of your cotton picking, lovely mind…CHEERS! 😉

• cait March 5, 2015 at 2:33 pm -

Twi (HI CHATS, Mwaah), I think Susan (above) is frowning at me ! Had to check I wasn’t on Reality Tea ! If Chats is available, could he check this out for me ?

• twifan2 March 5, 2015 at 5:04 pm -

Ye, that was a ‘frown’. Chats has been busy all day today, cait.
          He had to keep the couch from ‘running away’, so he’s been putting his weight on it all day. :/

• cait March 5, 2015 at 5:14 pm -

My goodness, you work poor Chats to death ! He must be worn out ! I’m getting Cat’s Protective Services on to you ! Enjoy your stay at Danbury ! Don’t forget, when you sell the story, I set this up, so you owe me 20% !

• twifan2 March 5, 2015 at 5:16 pm -

You’re going to have to fight Cats for that 20%, cait. He’s getting 90% now. PLUS an under the table ‘bonus’ of salmon patties.
            Call Cat Protective Services! They have Chats pic on file! 😀

• cait March 5, 2015 at 5:32 pm -

Well Bye, Bye Twi, Hello IRS !

• twifan2 March 5, 2015 at 5:32 pm -

They can’t touch me! :p
            I use Chats’ ‘accounting firm’. 😉

• cait March 5, 2015 at 5:36 pm -

Sorry, my love, but Cheesy MarcSleazy has taken that firm over ! You’re doomed !

• twifan2 March 5, 2015 at 5:39 pm -

Did you know cait?
            Cheesy MarcSleazy is Chats’ Go-To man. 😉

• cait March 5, 2015 at 5:48 pm -

1. Don’t tell him any secrets, else he’ll sell ’em ! 2. Don’t take any meds from him ! 3. Give him a hard slap from me !

• twifan2 March 5, 2015 at 5:52 pm -

🙂

• Susan Thorne Zavagli March 5, 2015 at 11:37 am -

he didn’t pull off anything

8. Norrth March 5, 2015 at 8:41 am -

I think she deserves SOME credit. She might be right about the other women being beneath her. How many of them have been convicted of stealing as much money as she has?

9. Vince Foster, Jr. March 5, 2015 at 8:43 am -

Now we know who is Brick’s mother from The Middle. Look at Teresa’s face!

• twifan2 March 5, 2015 at 11:06 am -

I think she looks good. ;D
      What a ‘beaut’!

• italiano bambino March 5, 2015 at 11:11 am -

LMAO oh twi the BEST!!!!!!!!!.. should put the prison in flames (background) hahahah

• twifan2 March 5, 2015 at 11:13 am -

OH! Goood idea! 😀

• twifan2 March 5, 2015 at 11:18 am -

Here you go, Bam! 😀

• italiano bambino March 5, 2015 at 11:24 am -

BAHAHAHAHAA

• twifan2 March 5, 2015 at 11:27 am -

You know you want her, Bam! :’D

• Vince Foster, Jr. March 5, 2015 at 12:20 pm -

There does my lunch

• twifan2 March 5, 2015 at 4:59 pm -

You should know better than to look at Tre eye to eye, Vince!
            Medusa would be preferable in my book! 🙂

• Rochelle Barozzi March 6, 2015 at 5:18 pm -

OMG you crack me up so much!

• Seusseroo Loving Heart! March 5, 2015 at 2:32 pm -

Bawhahahahaha!!! ROFLMAO!!!

• cait March 5, 2015 at 2:39 pm -

What a sweet thing to say, Twi ! You’re like me, we have standards ! They’re feckin’ low, but they ARE standards !

• twifan2 March 5, 2015 at 4:48 pm -

Yep cait! My standards are just as low as Chats’ belly. 😀

10. toolate2care2000 March 5, 2015 at 8:50 am -

“Who’s arguing over the flatiron” – yes, that sounds like info for a 7 figure book, can’t wait to find out who they are!!

• cait March 5, 2015 at 5:27 pm -

Maybe it’s not a flatiron they arguing about ! I think that’s a typo ! I heard it was Fat Irene !

11. commonsense12 March 5, 2015 at 9:00 am -

Bogus story. The story has too many holes, but any story to keep name recognition to return to her obsession for a ‘career’ in the limelight of ‘reality’ tv serves the purpose. At the end of the story, the goal is clear. It is to make Teresa the sacrificial lamb; it’s all Joe’s fault, she is mad about what HE did to their family and she is the innocent victim who stood by him and now he is living his life (leaving out the fact he will be be imprisoned for a far longer time once she is out) while she is paying for HIS crimes behind bars.

• Bad Barbie March 5, 2015 at 1:30 pm -

And who is to tell us that Bravo is not planting all of these “leaks” to set up for a future show? I can see it.

12. WestCoastFeed March 5, 2015 at 10:27 am -

In Touch has always been Tre’s favorite tabloid. They always photoshop her hairline.

• WaWaWaWHAT! March 5, 2015 at 10:48 am -

LOL We ALL know that Teresa’s has no forehead…In Touch doing Tre favors again…smdh

13. WaWaWaWHAT! March 5, 2015 at 10:51 am -

I just can’t with In Touch….however I DO know that Teresa is miserable…
    They did a horrible job photoshopping that pic of Teresa…does she have 2 headbands on? We all know Tre don’t look like that without makeup…she looks worse!

14. italiano bambino March 5, 2015 at 10:51 am -

BUT WAIT she’s from paterson!!!!!!

15. Susan Thorne Zavagli March 5, 2015 at 11:35 am -

the grammatically incorrect diary will be worth more than the actual book …..pathetic woman and just think ….she makes money for being stupid

• Vince Foster, Jr. March 5, 2015 at 12:39 pm -

Heather McLean writes all the words for Teresa

16. Jennymckitty March 5, 2015 at 12:25 pm -

Where did this pic come from? Is it just a photoshopped older pic?

• WestCoastFeed March 5, 2015 at 12:54 pm -

She did many, many photos for In Touch. It is probably one they have had of file for a few years now.

17. cait March 5, 2015 at 12:40 pm -

The book’s gonna be a real hit ” STOOPID for DUMMIES” ! Already ordered my copy !

• Bad Barbie March 5, 2015 at 1:23 pm -

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

18. Vince Foster, Jr. March 5, 2015 at 12:41 pm -

Did this rag pay Teresa for stories in the past? I think it is Teresa’s family releasing false info to keep her in the news.

• WestCoastFeed March 5, 2015 at 12:53 pm -

Yes, she claimed that they only paid for the photos not for any quotes. And I agree that I also think the family is putting out all these stories just to keep her in the news. They seem to be pretty much alternating the positive and the negative stories.

• Babson_Chick March 6, 2015 at 1:19 pm -

I agree-more crap being served up.

19. roxie March 5, 2015 at 1:07 pm -

ONITB has done it all before as far as scandal behind bars, there is no need for a teresa tell-all. What I would take interest in is a show of fatty mcjuicy letting the kids run around insane the house he supposedly is sick of keeping clean where he gets wasted every night. I think we need a good mix of hoarders/intervention starring milllllannnyuh

20. Bad Barbie March 5, 2015 at 1:23 pm -

LOL People watching too much OITNB. This sounds like pure bs. I wonder what input does someone at Bravo has with these “news” outlets and what may be happening behind the scenes here? They can easily be planting all these stories to then hit us with a show.

21. jane March 5, 2015 at 1:25 pm -

While I don’t find it hard to believe Teresa is acting like she is better than others (whne has she not) I do find some of this “information” suspect. For example, Teresa locks up her pink notebook???? Are prisoners really allowed to lock up whatever belongings they have?? I love InTouch and their “sources”. A truly legitimate example of yellow journalism.

• Bad Barbie March 5, 2015 at 1:32 pm -

Some “camps” do have lockers and cubbies.

• jane March 5, 2015 at 1:42 pm -

Thanks BB!! Didn’t know that.

22. BaybeK8s March 5, 2015 at 3:53 pm -

Dang, ‘In Touch’ has photoshopped Britney Spears face onto Tre’s head. @disqus_OIxsVlADp1:disqus , I thought was some of your handy work (LOL)… a preview of this week’s Saturday Funnies. I hope you find a way to use it.

23. Wendy Owen March 5, 2015 at 7:10 pm -

Uh, is this one of those court room artist renditions of Tre, or does fluorescent light do this to you?

24. Wendy Owen March 5, 2015 at 7:13 pm -

LOL! just read the story! lockers? diaries? flat irons? Where is she? Lucille Roberts?

25. RonnieIsBack March 6, 2015 at 8:22 am -

This bish is photoshopped for the Gawds…she looks as young as Gia on that photo…InTouch please..
    with that said…her publicist is pushing all this chit…those prisoners are probably ignoring Tre…she wants us to think there is a lot of chit going down so we can buy that mess…
    Just do ya time and shaddup!

26. Babson_Chick March 6, 2015 at 1:36 pm -

That pic and story just seems stupid and made up – slow news day.

27. Proud Joe Hater March 17, 2015 at 2:34 pm -

For her benefit, (I do not think she is too smart when it comes to Juicy) I am glad that the judge had her do her time first. I would love to think he did this because he knew Joe would hang himself in the year or so she will be gone. But,I know it was probably done for other reasons. However, we all knew that he is too stupid to stop his hurtful behavior. Her doing this much time will or at least, should make her open her eyes up to just how loyal Juicy really is to her and the kids. I do hope he goes in the same day she gets out or just a couple days later, so he will not be able to sucker her again ,as most husbands do to their wives when they abuse them.

(We also have to remember she will be told repeatedly by other outspoken inmates how stupid she is when it comes to Joe. You know those women, most who are probably in there over a man in some way, will not hold back about how much of a dog Joe is.So, we can hope they will shame her enough to make her see reality or at least, teach her the skill how to look from the outside in.

Three years is plenty of time for her to come to terms with how bad things really are in their relationship. She has to come to a point where being a loyal wife is no longer a priority when he is not a loyal husband and she has to kick him to the curb just for the sake of her self respect. But, we are talking about Theresa Guidice and she is not the smartest of women.

28. Charlene Johnson April 23, 2015 at 8:55 pm -

I think Teresa is getting just what she deserves I don’t feel sorry for her and Joe not one bit. I do feel sorry for the girls though they shouldn’t have to go through all this mess they created