Saturday Funnies: The Great Juicer!

Posted on Feb 28 2015 - 1:22am by Trixie Felonabulous

THE GREAT JUICER

(Now open for business)

Juicy needed to come up with a scam enterprise that would help bring in some cash. And being a true scammer entrepreneur, he did! He set it up so he could work from the McMansion. AND he saved $$$ by building his shack office himself. He didn’t need no permits…

Saturday Funnies

The Great Juicer is now in business!

Saturday Funnies

Come in!
(Enter at your own risk. The Great Juicer will not be held liable for whatever happens.

Saturday Funnies

Some of The Great Juicer’s friends have come.  You should too. (Bring your own snacks)

Saturday Funnies

Bring the family, your friends. everybody! The Great Juicer even has your pet covered!

Saturday Funnies

For directions or info:

Saturday Funnies

Saturday Funnies

The Great Juicer may be out, but he should be back soon.
The 7-11 is just up the road.

Saturday Funnies

Remember!*CASH ONLY*

No Receipts

*Content for comedic purposes only. Not intended to be taken seriously*

Convicted Felon * Thief * Liar * Felonlicious * Change of address coming soon--Alderson Federal Prison--prisoner # tbd (to be determined)

1. whose gonna do my hair! February 28, 2015 at 4:23 am -

Hilarious!

2. She Stinks! February 28, 2015 at 6:43 am -

Love it!

I’m surprised they didn’t try to turn that awful house into a church so they can be exempt from taxes. Church of Juicy!

• BaybeK8s February 28, 2015 at 10:35 am -

Please,don’t give Juicy any ideas. Lol

• twifan2 February 28, 2015 at 11:37 am -

You tell SheStinks, BaybeK8s!
        Juicy will try to take Mel’s job away!

3. BaybeK8s February 28, 2015 at 10:32 am -

Happy Saturday everyone!

4. WestCoastFeed February 28, 2015 at 10:42 am -

Another smile on my face thanks to Trixie!!! Love it!!

• cait February 28, 2015 at 10:51 am -

Hey WCF, I didn’t see that coming !

• twifan2 February 28, 2015 at 11:23 am -

Or this, cait? :/

• cait February 28, 2015 at 12:00 pm -

TF2, you read my mind ! UNCANNY honey !

• twifan2 February 28, 2015 at 12:02 pm -

Having Brando on his back might, I hope!, cause him pain! 🙂

• Marsbars09 February 28, 2015 at 12:08 pm -

Girl where do you get this stuff?!

• twifan2 February 28, 2015 at 12:12 pm -

The pics are on the net. I just put faces on them. 🙂
            Het Mars, have you seen 50 Shades yet? It’s BAD! :/

• Marsbars09 February 28, 2015 at 12:12 pm -

No. I decided to listen to my peeps and passed on the movie.
            Did you see it?

• twifan2 February 28, 2015 at 12:15 pm -

It’s online-a good copy-now. My friend streams it. That’s where I saw it.He still showing it, if you want to look at it.

• twifan2 February 28, 2015 at 11:22 am -

Here’s another smile for you, WCF! 🙂

• WestCoastFeed February 28, 2015 at 11:27 am -

Perfect!!! Thank you!

• Marsbars09 February 28, 2015 at 12:06 pm -

Great one Twi!

5. cait February 28, 2015 at 10:58 am -

BTW, that story about Kan’tye on the Jonathan Ross show, over here, where he lay on his back and had a mini tantrum, is probably true, though JRoss denies this ! His part of the show was pre-recorded, and I guess has been well edited ! I’m watching tonight to see what happens !

• twifan2 February 28, 2015 at 11:52 am -

This is what I’ve read, so far:
      It was claimed that his behavior prompted the seasoned host to lay down next to the musician –
      and crack a joke about his wife Kim’s famous derriere.
      ‘If you want to spoon I don’t mind,’ he said, adding: ‘It’s not as big as Kim’s but it’s all yours.’
      Despite
      his wisecrack, Kanye reportedly remained silent before rising and
      exiting the studio without uttering a word to the presenter

• cait February 28, 2015 at 11:58 am -

Wow, did you see her A$$ in that latex, slut-shop dress ! “Total Eclipse of the Sun” !

• twifan2 February 28, 2015 at 12:00 pm -

I avoid pics of them at all costs, cait.
          Chats had a very bad sty infection when he looked at that pic of Kim breaking the net that time. ;D

• cait February 28, 2015 at 12:29 pm -

How can Trash wear a bin-bag on her butt, with an ASS that size ! I gotta a little skinny “booty” Pancake Size ! If you don’t like it, TOUGH !

• twifan2 February 28, 2015 at 12:33 pm -

She had her butt ‘enlarged’ with fat injections, cait.
            Yours & Chats are ‘natural’.
            EAT YOUR BUNS OUT, KimButt! 😀

• Marsbars09 February 28, 2015 at 12:37 pm -

LOL!

• twifan2 February 28, 2015 at 12:41 pm -

Don’t hate the Chats, Mars. 😉

• cait February 28, 2015 at 2:49 pm -

You need me to go round to Mars with a strong arm gang, Twif ? Just say the word !

• twifan2 February 28, 2015 at 3:30 pm -

ooohhh ‘muscle’ power! 🙂
            *whispers to cait, ‘Let’s save it for when Mars really gets out of hand* 😉

• Marsbars09 February 28, 2015 at 12:52 pm -

OMG! I didn’t see the photo before! If that’s Chats he looks way better than Kim’s nasty, fake behind.

• twifan2 February 28, 2015 at 12:58 pm -

That be The Chats. 🙂
            Yes, & his is all formed naturally. With the help of salmon fillets. :/

• Marsbars09 February 28, 2015 at 1:13 pm -

That’s what happens when you indulge cats. 😉
            Give Chats a hug and a cuddle for me, will ya? He looks absolutely adorable.

• cait February 28, 2015 at 1:00 pm -

You get implants to have a butt like that ! My head is spinnin’

• twifan2 February 28, 2015 at 1:01 pm -

She had fat removed from other parts of her body & injected to her derriere. eeeewwwwwww

• Marsbars09 February 28, 2015 at 12:06 pm -

I think Kanye is seriously disturbed. It’s been reported Kim is already filing for divorce.

6. Seusseroo Loving Heart! February 28, 2015 at 11:35 am -

I love this Twi….GREAT JOB!!

Happy Saturday all ! 🙂

• twifan2 February 28, 2015 at 11:41 am -

DOC! How goes it?
      Salem kicked my butt this week. 🙁

• Seusseroo Loving Heart! February 28, 2015 at 1:36 pm -

Awwwww poor baby! I missed you. Are you alright?

• twifan2 February 28, 2015 at 3:28 pm -

Too much traveling. Too much sorrow. Too much snow. Too much exposure to germs! 🙁

• Marsbars09 February 28, 2015 at 12:05 pm -

Hi Doc!

7. twifan2 February 28, 2015 at 11:42 am -

Hope everyone is having a warm & great Saturday afternoon! 🙂
    On with the snarking! 😀

• Marsbars09 February 28, 2015 at 12:05 pm -

Hi Twi! It’s cool and breezy and Southern Cali.

• twifan2 February 28, 2015 at 12:06 pm -

OK! :pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
        & one more for the heck of it, Mars! :p
        Enjoy your weather! 🙂

• Marsbars09 February 28, 2015 at 12:07 pm -

I guess I’m trying to say I wish it was warm today.

• twifan2 February 28, 2015 at 12:09 pm -

Bet it’s not 31 F with a Wind Chill of 22 F, Mars. 🙁
            Cloudy, damp- here today.

• Marsbars09 February 28, 2015 at 12:11 pm -

OK. I count my blessings. :). Are you having a Northeastern type of weather? Whatever it is, please keep warm from the icy chill.

• twifan2 February 28, 2015 at 12:14 pm -

More like Arctic blast. One right after another. 🙁
            Just made it back in last nite & getting ready for ice conditions starting tonite. :/
            Going to have to stock up on supplies-again.

8. Marsbars09 February 28, 2015 at 12:04 pm -

Great one Twi! I wouldn’t put it past Joe to try just about anything to put support his family.
    This particular funnies is ironic as it was recently reported Joe might be applying for public assistance in order to support his family. He has no means in which to support his family now that the breadwinner (Tre) is incarcerated.
    It’s also been reported Joe has been boozing it up on the regular and neglecting his daughters. His mother and sister are taking care of the girls.
    I predicted these things would happen. :/

• twifan2 February 28, 2015 at 12:23 pm -

Ok…
      1) HOW the heck does Juicy qualify for Public Assistance?!
      2) He has the $$$ for booze, but not for his fambly!? >(
      He may be making his own ‘brew’, but he needs to buy the supplies to make his brew.

• Marsbars09 February 28, 2015 at 12:36 pm -

Well missy I thought anybody qualified for public assistance if they needed it, especially if they have children to support. Also, wouldn’t Joe qualify for unemployment since he was once an employee of Bravo?
        And yes, somehow Joe has the cash to purchase booze. Where he gets it who knows.

• twifan2 February 28, 2015 at 12:41 pm -

I thought you had to be ‘under’ a certain monthly income earning level?

That fambly seriously needs to be investigated! NOW!

• Marsbars09 February 28, 2015 at 12:51 pm -

I don’t know what the guidelines are in the state of Jersey to file for unemployment benefits, but if Joe is entitled to anything he should get it.

• twifan2 February 28, 2015 at 12:57 pm -

But he’s a non-citizen, Mars. That might put some Red tape in front of his an application. All states have some ‘guidelines’ as to who qualifies. Juicy has to have.’limited income and resources’. How is he going to get around that with Bravo being their ‘cash cow’? For now.

• cait February 28, 2015 at 2:41 pm -

Look Twi, if he’s paid his taxes, he’s entitle……. Whoops ! I’ve goofed again ! I’m a silly sausage !

9. twifan2 February 28, 2015 at 1:04 pm -

Anyone seen the movie “Birdman’?
    How was it?

• Marsbars09 February 28, 2015 at 1:11 pm -

I haven’t, but I’m interested in seeing it now that it has won three or four academy awards! That director is the business!

• twifan2 February 28, 2015 at 1:38 pm -

& Best Pic for 2015.
        Might just have to take a look-see at it tonite.

10. Seusseroo Loving Heart! February 28, 2015 at 2:21 pm -

I just saw this and it’s soooo cute!

• Marsbars09 February 28, 2015 at 3:10 pm -

Awww….that’s too cute! But they say dogs aren’t always bright. 😉

11. PLZ-XQZ-ME-WILE-I-POP-MY-PUZZY February 28, 2015 at 2:54 pm -

LOL!

12. Babson_Chick February 28, 2015 at 4:30 pm -

Thanks for the laughs!!

• twifan2 February 28, 2015 at 4:43 pm -

BABS! Hi Hi! 🙂
      You ready for this week’s Empire?! OMG! Last week’s was amazing!

• Babson_Chick March 1, 2015 at 3:29 pm -

OMG Yes!!!! Love it and it seem to get better and better – can’t wait!! Hope you’re doing well!!

13. ♥♥♥ Tigerlily ·.¸¸.·*¨·.·.¸¸. February 28, 2015 at 9:36 pm -

Ha-ha! The Great Juicer! LMAO!

Happy Saturday AAtT! ❤Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend & enjoying their evening.❤

Still freezing here on the East coast & expecting more snow, yet again.
    Fack!

Thinking of ✿❀❁Spring✿❀❁! & I refuse to be defeated, LOL!

• twifan2 March 1, 2015 at 9:40 am -

Know what you mean, T! 🙂
      Chats & me made a ‘nude’ snowguy. Bam said he was coming over in his Speedo to ‘help’?! Guess he couldn’t make it up the mt. 😀
      We’re covered in ice today. 🙁
      How you fairing?

• ♥♥♥ Tigerlily ·.¸¸.·*¨·.·.¸¸. March 1, 2015 at 6:33 pm -

Drats! With Bam in his speedo we would’ve just melted the mountain! LOL!