Saturday Funnies: Brandi Glanville Tries To “Fit In” On Other Housewives Shows!

Posted on Jan 24 2015 - 1:40am by Trixie Felonabulous

brandi-glanville-drunk1

Brandi Tries To ‘Fit In’ On Other RHW Shows!
(But Doesn’t Quite Make It)

Kyle actually thought Brandi would make it in the big city.
Street performing.

Go Kray Kray

Over on The Real Housewives of New Jersey, Teresa Giudice wasn’t too happy with Brandi throwing
around the Felonellini.
don't throw it

Aviva tried to give Brandi a leg up over in Atlanta, but…
RHONY

Seems like Porsha had other tactics to use!
porsha n brandi gif

All was going well over at Real Housewives of New York till
2425836vG1qpFzn-rotated

…Ramona showed Brandi HOW to throw a wine glass, not just the wine!
ramona-gif

Brandi thought with all the bruises she acquired she’d go over
to Married To Medicine.
Guess someone gave her a ‘whopping’ dose of medicine!

M2M fight-gif

Guess Brandi will have to ‘tuff it out’ over at
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills…
bruised

*Content for comedic purposes only. Not intended to be taken seriously*

Convicted Felon * Thief * Liar * Felonlicious * Change of address coming soon--Alderson Federal Prison--prisoner # tbd (to be determined)

1. MinkalaniMInkeshiaLatawandaJoh January 24, 2015 at 1:49 am -

Brandi you are such an inzpiration!!! Someday I want to be just like her!!!! She rents a home, she’s on tv, she drives a range rover, she HAS IT ALLLL SHE IS FABULIZZZZ!!!!!!

2. Seusseroo Loving Heart! January 24, 2015 at 1:55 am -

Drunk bish! Ramona would kick her ass. LMAOOO!!!

3. Regina George January 24, 2015 at 8:54 am -

Brandy is the fugliest skank of them all! Ugggh! Get rid of her! Whaterever im not watching this show, I’m gonna get some cheese fries.

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 12:05 pm -

OH! Chili Cheesy Fries! 🙂

4. Marsbars09 January 24, 2015 at 10:15 am -

Great blog! I think Brandi’s trailer trash behind would fit in great with the OC wives.

5. Trippinhhard January 24, 2015 at 11:16 am -

Too funny—but old skanky ass Brandi is not wanted on any HWS show…
    They need a show called ” the skanky HWS show” all of them the same..lol
    Let’s see how well she behaves with low class skanks like herself.. Awww the fights, titties hanging out, g sting showing, drunk, humping on each other R whoever they see… My eyes would not watch, but I would read the recaps..

6. Raine Woman January 24, 2015 at 11:37 am -

“Aviva tried to give Brandi a leg up over in Atlanta…” Twi, that’s your BEST line EVER! LOLOL

7. twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 11:41 am -

It’s Saturday in the neighborhood! 🙂
    Has anyone heard about Jeanna K coming back to the OC?! :/
    That’ll leave Brando out! 🙂

• Raine Woman January 24, 2015 at 11:44 am -

*raises hand* Yup, heard/read same thing. Recycled Housewives of OC?

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 11:46 am -

I was thinkin’ more on the lines of Vickie needs a ‘friend'(allie). TamTrash is really going to try & bring the stankiness this coming season. aka Brandi style. :/

• Raine Woman January 24, 2015 at 11:51 am -

I fondly remember looking forward to the new seasons. Not so much anymore. I need something new!

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 11:49 am -

RAINE!!! You seen the new music video from 3KT?

• Raine Woman January 24, 2015 at 11:52 am -

I’m ashamed and embarrassed to say I did watch. I got about a minute, 20 seconds in and I had to bail for my own sanity. How far did you get?

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 11:53 am -

Ok, it took me 3 tries before I could even get 2 thirds in! :/
            Can you say ‘wasted time & effort’ tribute to mom?! UGH!!!!

• Raine Woman January 24, 2015 at 11:54 am -

Wasted time & effort tribute to mom! Well look at that…..I can!

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 11:56 am -

It’s not very good-the music. :/
            I’m going to try & finish watching it after I have a whole box of Wally World’s finest! 🙂
            What you think of what you saw? I kept waiting in the first minute for it to get better….NOPE!

• Raine Woman January 24, 2015 at 12:06 pm -

LMAO Exactly! I waited 1 minute and 19 whole seconds too long thinking it would get better.

Nothing about it was good. But the worst thing of all, IMO, is thinking about all the adults who were involved in producing or “distributing” this disturbingly cheap-ass ploy for continued celebrity (even at the expense of this talentless kid) thinking it’s appropriate in way. It’s seriously disturbing.

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 12:09 pm -

AND she’s not 13 any more! :/

• Raine Woman January 24, 2015 at 12:12 pm -

Giudice Math!

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 12:14 pm -

I almost want to say Gia didn’t use autotune. Her voice is scratchy, off tune at times. :/

• Raine Woman January 24, 2015 at 12:18 pm -

I think the opposite….it’s autotuned to death. The scary part? That’s the best the producers could do with what they were given.

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 12:01 pm -

The comments on there are better than the lyrics! 🙂

• Raine Woman January 24, 2015 at 12:06 pm -

There are comments? Yay! Where?

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 12:08 pm -

Below the video.
            On YT

• Raine Woman January 24, 2015 at 12:12 pm -

I saw it over on the “Teressa is doing Grrrrrrrr-eat! in prison” story. Someone posted the video.

I’ll go to YT and check there.

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 12:12 pm -

What gets me is the
            ‘you can tweet about it’ <—Yep we can. BUT we don't make a bad music video about it.

• Raine Woman January 24, 2015 at 12:15 pm -

Wow, you paid attention. That must be a lyric but I don’t want to watch it again to have to get the context……DAMN YOU, twi….brb

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 12:17 pm -

I wanted to to see after 2 glasses of wine if I could be deaf. Nope!
            Ok, I’m going to try & finish the video. May God have mercy on me! 🙂

• Raine Woman January 24, 2015 at 12:19 pm -

Abandon Ship! Save Yourself!!! It’s not worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 12:21 pm -

Too late! 🙁
            Chats went & hid under the bed covers. Addie’s howling like mad! Chloe is running around in circles!
            My hearing & vision has been impaired now! ≧◉_◉≦

• Raine Woman January 24, 2015 at 12:30 pm -

I can’t do it, I can’t go past 1:36. I got the “tweet about it” lyric, that’s where I was bailing out the first time. But did I just hear something about being a Queen right before I bailed the second time? I won’t try a third time. You can’t make me!!!

It’s great if this is how Gia chooses to express her feelings about her situation. There’s just no reason on Earth it should be promoted publically.

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 12:34 pm -

She does say ‘Queen’. That’s just narcissistic- oh! JUST like her mom! :/
            Guess she thinks she can make $$$ off the fambly’s ‘notoriety’. The kid doesn’t stand a chance with those ‘values’!

• Raine Woman January 24, 2015 at 12:38 pm -

Before I suit up and try to find my driveway, let me leave you with this “Making Snow Cones out of Fellonlinni since 2013” thoughts….

Gia’s song writing skills have improved tremendously since “Milania…first you were one, then two, then three, etc…”

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 12:43 pm -

The lyrics were a collaboration of Gia & Keresse Dorcely.
            Wonder if it was an 20-80 ‘collaboration’? :/

What happened to your driveway?

• Raine Woman January 24, 2015 at 12:45 pm -

Oh, a “collaboration”…got it. 😉 Like mother, like daughter.
            Nothing, the driveway is fine. It’s just buried under a whole bunch of snow.

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 12:47 pm -

A ways to a mean—>$$$!

YEAH! No snow here today. Ask me Tuesday tho. 🙁

• Raine Woman January 24, 2015 at 12:53 pm -

It’s hitting here again Monday so I’ll let you know what you expect. Ugh, this is gonna suck. Catch ya later, twi!

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 12:56 pm -

Laters Raine! 🙂
            Have a good one! 🙂

• Raine Woman January 24, 2015 at 12:31 pm -

HA!!! Do you have one of those for lip-synching and/or acting, as well?

• Raine Woman January 24, 2015 at 12:50 pm -

That’ll work! LOL

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 12:52 pm -

Try this video! 😀

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 1:05 pm -

Think Bill C & Jeffery E are going to buy copies of the video? :/

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 4:40 pm -
          • Seusseroo Loving Heart! January 24, 2015 at 5:12 pm -

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

• Rochelle Barozzi January 24, 2015 at 10:10 pm -

ROFL!!!

• ♥♥♥ Tigerlily ·.¸¸.·*¨·.·.¸¸. January 24, 2015 at 5:31 pm -
    • 4theHighHeels_4theRawDeals January 24, 2015 at 3:11 pm -

I don’t understand how it will leave Brando out. She’s not on the OC. I wish they would just get rid of Kim and Brandi (and they can honestly take Kyle with them too). Those three are past their due date and now are smelling to high heaven!

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 3:40 pm -

I think Jeanna would go after TamTrash. Revenge? :/

• 4theHighHeels_4theRawDeals January 24, 2015 at 4:18 pm -

Oooooh, I hope so! But then Trampra said that Jeana was a supporter of hers during Simon’s lawsuit. If I were Jeana, I would have never forgiven that little trashcan HO. I hope Jeana puts Trampra in her place. Although honestly, I wish Trampra would just be fired.

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 4:19 pm -

My hopes were dashed when that rumor of TamTrash were said to be false. I cried in my sprinkles all day. :'(

• 4theHighHeels_4theRawDeals January 24, 2015 at 5:00 pm -

Yeah, it caused me a major league bummer too! 🙁

8. 4theHighHeels_4theRawDeals January 24, 2015 at 3:09 pm -

This is the Brandi’s defining moment. This was the exact moment I started to really loathe her because she is a mother and for any 40 year old to get that wasted–you have to be REALLY messed up. I have NEVER in my life been that messed up!

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 3:54 pm -

Well for me I’ve come close, but NOPE never like Brando!
      I’d be too embarrassed to wear something like she has on in the very top pic. Then to get totally wasted?! No thank you!

• Guardian January 24, 2015 at 4:11 pm -

Oh man . . . I could have gone the rest of my life without this close up.

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 4:16 pm -

In a way it’s better than listening to Gia’s music video. :/

• 4theHighHeels_4theRawDeals January 24, 2015 at 4:19 pm -

Hahahaha. Oh that video–horrific–and embarrassing. Even with auto-tune to help, that child CANNOT sign!

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 4:20 pm -

I can’t make out some of the words either!
            She garbles them! >(

• 4theHighHeels_4theRawDeals January 24, 2015 at 4:21 pm -

I think it’s safe to say that she has no talent. The song is awful too. And to pay this tribute to her mother like she’s some saint is just delusional. Of course, she is Trelusional’s daughter after all!

• Guardian January 24, 2015 at 4:22 pm -

I said in my comments under that article that I had no idea denial was genetic.

• 4theHighHeels_4theRawDeals January 24, 2015 at 4:23 pm -

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

• Guardian January 24, 2015 at 4:22 pm -

I’ll sum it up for you – shame on all of us.

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 4:23 pm -

For what? For having morals? For doing what’s right?
            SHAME on her for inflicting us to her ‘art’! ;p

• Guardian January 24, 2015 at 4:25 pm -

Between B’s butt and G’s song, I’ve just added days to my misery. And yes, for wanting justice we are haters though she left that gem out.

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 4:27 pm -

How a Hot Toddy for you pain? 🙂
            Then I be a ‘hater’ too. I want justice!
            🙂

• Guardian January 24, 2015 at 4:28 pm -

Been sipping chicken broth which doesn’t exactly mix well with the Halls cough drops. I’d like her to write a song about how the creditors feel about being screwed and most likely never getting paid back.

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 4:30 pm -

Ask her to write one like that. Bet she deletes your comment!
            She hates being ‘honest’ & doing the ‘right’ thing. smh

• Guardian January 24, 2015 at 4:32 pm -

Like mother, like daughter. Of course she then hides behind the fact that she is only 13, but she is a Queen. Next time she writes a song I’d suggest she use a thesaurus and a list of synonyms. Or a professional.

• Guardian January 24, 2015 at 4:26 pm -

I think you meant sing but at least if she had signed we would have been spared her voice and the lyrics.

• 4theHighHeels_4theRawDeals January 24, 2015 at 4:59 pm -

Yup–typing too quickly and mixed up a couple of letters.

• Guardian January 24, 2015 at 5:01 pm -

I hear ya. Do it all the time – love the edit feature.

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 5:21 pm -

THAT was auto-tuned? Really?! It was still bad!

• 4theHighHeels_4theRawDeals January 24, 2015 at 5:31 pm -

Yes, it was. My husband’s company is in audio/music and he told me how to tell if something is auto-tuned. There’s a certain electronic vibe to it–and it’s not easy to spot because so many singers use it. And it doesn’t even work as well–as you can tell in her newest music video. See, the lyrics that end without music going onto the next piece in the song–when she HAS to rely on her voice alone, her voice gets VERY iffy. But then at the end of one set of lyrics when the music continues, the auto-tune can also continue so it makes it sound better. It’s like the music leads the way with the voice.

It’s really hard to explain! I just read what I wrote and I didn’t explain it well–but I don’t know how to. My husband once had me hear two versions of a piece of music–one auto-tuned and the other “raw.” The auto-tuned had a very different sound to it–as have ALL of 3KTs vidoes.

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 5:33 pm -

Ok, thanks 4Hs.
            I’m going to try & listen to real music & see if I can tell the diff. 🙂

• 4theHighHeels_4theRawDeals January 24, 2015 at 5:34 pm -

If you listen to music from today and compare it to the songs made before auto-tune, you can tell the difference. My husband could explain it to you but he’s in China right now!

• Guardian January 24, 2015 at 5:40 pm -

I wondered, as her voice fades in and out. She sure can’t hit the high notes, no range and her pitch is bad, bad, bad.

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 5:41 pm -

Inhales heavily too. :/

• 4theHighHeels_4theRawDeals January 24, 2015 at 5:45 pm -

Yes! In the parts of the song where she ends a note on her own–THAT is when you can tell!

• Guardian January 24, 2015 at 5:53 pm -

So, just how in the hell do they ever give a live concert? Do they just lip synch?

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 5:56 pm -

They did at their first & last concert last Dec. It was a bad ‘concert’! :/

• Guardian January 24, 2015 at 6:00 pm -

I remember not seeing any instruments so kind of figured but how long can/could they keep that up? I’m not into a lot of this anymore but at some point don’t they have to sing live?

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 6:01 pm -

They’ll try to skirt their way around it, I bet.

• Guardian January 24, 2015 at 6:03 pm -

And now we definitely know why no agent of note has stepped forward.

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 6:08 pm -

Agents know two of the girls have limited talent.
            Alexi is the one more talented than the 2 in the group. Maybe that’s why she wasn’t in this video?! :/

• Guardian January 24, 2015 at 6:11 pm -

Maybe it was too embarrassing for her. I think Gia was trying to pull off Annie Lennox.

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 6:19 pm -
          • Guardian January 24, 2015 at 6:21 pm -

OOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhh! If this were G, T would stand up and say, “Isn’t she great! She’s been dancing for years!”

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 6:22 pm -

‘Such a natural!’
            standing ovation* 🙂

• Guardian January 24, 2015 at 6:25 pm -

“She was born to entertain (ambulance rolls up).”

• Guardian January 24, 2015 at 4:20 pm -

Oh yeahhhhh, I just watched and listened to it and then went off with some comments. I have a flu and cold and decided to add to my misery. Someone stop this child – or let them do this in a garage or a basement away from the public.

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 4:21 pm -

It was really an amateurish attempt-imo.
            The song was eeh at best.

• 4theHighHeels_4theRawDeals January 24, 2015 at 4:22 pm -

Not even eeh. More like ugh.

• 4theHighHeels_4theRawDeals January 24, 2015 at 5:00 pm -

OMG–that’s terrible but so funny!

• Seusseroo Loving Heart! January 24, 2015 at 5:08 pm -

Lawd hav’ mercy! I’ve seen it all.

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 5:15 pm -
          • 4theHighHeels_4theRawDeals January 24, 2015 at 5:34 pm -

Hahahahahahaha! I just spit out my tea!

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 5:34 pm -

🙂
            *hands over paper towel sheet*

• 4theHighHeels_4theRawDeals January 24, 2015 at 5:36 pm -

Thank you. I am literally wiping up iced tea from my lap. Thank goodness I’m on my iPad or my keyboard would be a mess!

• 4theHighHeels_4theRawDeals January 24, 2015 at 5:36 pm -

That poor lady though! I hope she didn’t hurt herself badly. That would be so embarrassing. It’s my motivation for going to the gym tomorrow too!

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 5:41 pm -

Uh that’s a guy, 4H.

• 4theHighHeels_4theRawDeals January 24, 2015 at 5:44 pm -

How can you tell? Looks female to me!

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 5:46 pm -

I saw the bigger pic of this one. It was under Wal-Mart shopper-man overboard on aisle 6! 😀

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 6:29 pm -

Be careful at the gym,4Hs!
            It can be a dangerous place! 😉

• Guardian January 24, 2015 at 6:38 pm -

Sure is flexible, I’ll give him that.

• Tola January 25, 2015 at 9:54 am -

Omg, HILARIOUS!

• Guardian January 24, 2015 at 4:35 pm -

If she/they were trying out for a talent show on TV, they wouldn’t make it past the first round of try outs.

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 4:38 pm -

Maybe as a freak show novelty act?

• Guardian January 24, 2015 at 4:40 pm -

Not even!

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 4:42 pm -

Chick needs to get an education pronto!

• Guardian January 24, 2015 at 4:47 pm -

She’s too young to get that she is being used by everyone in this um, endeavor(?). She has no range, her voice is weak, and she pitches all over the place. Some of this can be improved but given the competition out there, not nearly enough. I get this is a teenage dream but I don’t think she does. Can you imagine what she is being told? Noticed when being interviewed by the adults last week that none commented on her talent. Cause they know she doesn’t have much, ‘er any.

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 4:54 pm -

I saw that. The reporters only want to talk about her mom in prison & she has to take it if she wants FREE publicity!
            She’s going to hit rock bottom on the ‘self-esteem’ meter going the way she is! smh

• Guardian January 24, 2015 at 5:00 pm -

One would think, but this kid is clearly cut and molded from the same cloth as her mother. Said it before, and I’ll say it again, if they had any real talent they would have been picked up by now. But savvy agents, for all of the free publicity they could get by piggy backing from her parents, are just not buying it. They would have to invest a fortune and gamble on a return. Too many out there now who are ready-made.

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 5:02 pm -

ITA! 🙂
            They-Gia-really isn’t ‘talented’!
            Tre has drummed into her head that she is. Rude awakening in the near future for Gia!

• Guardian January 24, 2015 at 5:05 pm -

It’s a tough business even for the talented. The one girl in the group has some ability which may bring a parting of the ways – especially since this was a solo for Gia but really represents the group. Reminds me of the birthday song she wrote and sang for Milania a few years ago, only with some teen angst.

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 5:11 pm -

I noticed that the third girl of the group wasn’t in the video. That girl does have talent-imo.
            Gia jellyous perhaps?
            That teenie song was mediocre. Her ‘singing’ was worse!

• Guardian January 24, 2015 at 5:13 pm -

Jealousy is a common thread in the family as well. Wonder if they went to visit T this weekend?

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 5:16 pm -

Depends on the weather. If snowy, foggy no visiting hours. Security closes down.

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 5:22 pm -

I think that ‘jellyous’ is on their fambly crest. :/

• 4theHighHeels_4theRawDeals January 24, 2015 at 4:59 pm -

Thank you!

• 4theHighHeels_4theRawDeals January 24, 2015 at 4:20 pm -

Sorry!

• Guardian January 24, 2015 at 4:21 pm -

My eyes!!!! Oh my eyes!!!!!

• 4theHighHeels_4theRawDeals January 24, 2015 at 4:21 pm -

Hahahahaha.

• Guardian January 24, 2015 at 5:08 pm -

By the way, the picture of her attempting to kiss that guy reminds me of a cow going after a salt block.

• 4theHighHeels_4theRawDeals January 24, 2015 at 5:23 pm -

Hahahahahahaha!

• 4theHighHeels_4theRawDeals January 24, 2015 at 5:25 pm -

It truly does. She looks like she’s about to attack him like in that movie Red Dragon where the serial killer bites the reporters tongue off!

• Guardian January 24, 2015 at 5:28 pm -

Men best wear some garlic buds when they are around her. I still can’t figure out what she was (not) wearing? She is just so thin. And, you know, for someone who hates cheaters, she sure likes to strip down around husbands – her bikinis, etc.

• 4theHighHeels_4theRawDeals January 24, 2015 at 5:32 pm -

I pity the poor men who go out with this stalking, vulgar, drunk-as-shit piece of work. Wow. She’s like a psycho–SWF!

• Guardian January 24, 2015 at 5:38 pm -

They go out with her for one reason only and it ain’t for a relationship. How desperate must they be? She’s a walking STD or whatever the term is for it now.

• 4theHighHeels_4theRawDeals January 24, 2015 at 5:39 pm -

Exactly. Desperate famewhores, just like her. None of those people care about her. From what I can tell, she has only one long-term friend who is as messed up as Brandi. Brandi can’t hold onto friends because she’s a terrible one herself. Two-faced, will screw-you-over-in-minute and lie about you POS.

• Guardian January 24, 2015 at 5:50 pm -

I caught a re-run of an Apprentice episode last night – the one where she claims to have a panic attack and high tails it back to her room. I’m sure she went back to drink with a Xanax as no one was bothering her. With the cameras on her, she sure didn’t look like the panic attacks I have seen. She also said in this episode that she doesn’t lie. Riiiggghhtt! At least she has Kim for a friend now.

• Seusseroo Loving Heart! January 24, 2015 at 5:07 pm -

Ewwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! Pardon me while I go throw up!

• Guardian January 24, 2015 at 5:09 pm -

I almost did. If she goes back for anymore custody issues I would think this would put a judge over the edge. Or at least induce substantial nausea.

• Seusseroo Loving Heart! January 24, 2015 at 5:16 pm -

Oh that poor judge having to preside over this fishy case. YUCK!!

• Guardian January 24, 2015 at 5:23 pm -

Wonder how B would feel if some sorry, drunk slut went after one of her boys when they are older? Wonder how she explains this to them as this was on TMZ and I saw the pictures in several places. Surely they have friends, despite their young age.

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 5:23 pm -

Like an Adrienne? 😮

• Guardian January 24, 2015 at 5:25 pm -

At least A hasn’t been seen looking like this. But dating someone that young? I know it’s such a double standard but . . .

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 5:28 pm -

I don’t think Adrienne would ever look like that. :/
            But I meant if Adrienne were to ‘date’ one of her boys…OMG!
            The clencher would be a Brandi clone ‘marrying’ one of her boys! OMG!

• Guardian January 24, 2015 at 5:30 pm -

Gotcha – damn fever. Wonder what B would do? I wouldn’t wish a B clone on anyone.

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 5:31 pm -

Not even on Tre?
            Think about it thoroughly, Guardian! 🙂

• Guardian January 24, 2015 at 5:34 pm -

A three way with Joe.

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 5:35 pm -

GROSS!
            EEEEWWWWWWWWWWW

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 5:40 pm -
      • 4theHighHeels_4theRawDeals January 24, 2015 at 5:24 pm -

I sowwy. 😀

• Guardian January 24, 2015 at 5:31 pm -

Tell me that little string hanging down is from her um, dress?

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 5:32 pm -

😀
            That’s her tampon string.

• 4theHighHeels_4theRawDeals January 24, 2015 at 5:33 pm -

It’s her tampon string. Absolutely and without a doubt. Skanky Trashville at her finest.

• Guardian January 24, 2015 at 5:35 pm -

Ok – now I’m going to be sick.

• 4theHighHeels_4theRawDeals January 24, 2015 at 5:37 pm -

Pretty gross. Like Trashi, the tampon’s owner.

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 5:44 pm -
          • Guardian January 24, 2015 at 6:09 pm -

Oi!!!!!!!!!!

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 6:10 pm -

Did it clear your sinuses, Guardian? 😉

• Guardian January 24, 2015 at 6:12 pm -

Hee Haw – if you get my meaning. I suddenly feel like eating some oats. Hmmmm . . .

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 6:17 pm -

Oatmeal with strawberries. YUM! 🙂

• Guardian January 24, 2015 at 6:19 pm -

That does sound tasty but alas no strawberries so I’m eating an almond Snickers. Is it feed a fever and starve a cold or the other way around? Like I care but . . .

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 6:21 pm -

No strawberries? OMG!
            The inhumanity of it all. 🙁
            I had some Praline Turtles a bit ago. Sticky good! 🙂

• Guardian January 24, 2015 at 6:24 pm -

Sounds even better. I posted this down below too but did you see the Apprentice episode where Brandi feigned a panic attack and had to leave her team? The cameras were on her and it was total bs. She went back to her room to drink and pop a Xanax. She also said in the episode that she doesn’t lie. Funny thing about people who say that – they’re usually the biggest liars going.

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 6:28 pm -

I saw epi. I was rolling my eyes all over the place about her ‘I don’t lie’ comment! :/
            You just know she was using, abusing! She had to have a Xani to get thru the day! 😀

• Guardian January 24, 2015 at 6:36 pm -

Washed down with plenty of alcohol. She could have taken the Xanax and stayed right where she was, but she couldn’t drink in front of them.

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 6:50 pm -

She could have filled an empty water bottle with vodka.
            & drank to her heart’s content. 🙂

• Guardian January 24, 2015 at 6:53 pm -

Yeah but like any good addict she knew they would smell it, she’d be stumbling around and Kenya would go in for the kill. The Trump don’t like drunks nor drinking on the job. Of course I didn’t like Rivera walking around with his undershorts on (not to mention the dark socks and shoes). EEEEEEEEEwwwwwwwww!

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 7:02 pm -
          • Guardian January 24, 2015 at 7:04 pm -

Well . . . there goes the Snickers! Actually my fever has shot up again so I’m going to log off and try to take something to get it down. Have a great night and thanks sooooo much for the nightmare!

• twifan2 January 24, 2015 at 7:06 pm -

You are so very welcomed!
            Feel better-soon! 🙂

• Guardian January 24, 2015 at 7:07 pm -

Thank you . . . I hope so, I’m too old for this crap! Over and out.

9. Rochelle Barozzi January 24, 2015 at 9:50 pm -

LOLOL!!!!

10. Tola January 25, 2015 at 3:32 pm -

Omg! In the first pic her bottom lip hangs down while going in for a kiss. So GROSS.