Sneak Peek: Teresa Giudice and Teresa Aprea Argue During Part 3 of the RHONJ Reunion

Posted on Nov 11 2014 - 11:22am by Editor

real-housewives-of-new-jersey-season-6-reunion-part-two-22

The “Real Housewives of New Jersey” reunion part three airs tonight and is sure to be intense!

During part three of the reunion, Teresa Giudice finds herself in the hot seat again. This time she’s confronted by TeresSSa, regarding the MotherF*ckerGate AGAIN! TeresSSa thinks Teresa Giudice threw her under the bus with the rumor about her mother.

Bobby Ciasulli and Jim Marchese go head-to-head. Bobby tries to explain why he cowardly hid in the bathroom on the Boca trip. Jim Marchese says there’s nothing wrong with some ball busting.

Part three of “The Real Housewives of New Jersey” reunion will air tonight 9|8c on Bravo.

“Like” us on Facebook  “Follow” us on Twitter and on Instagram

Writing Staff at All About The Tea

1. Shelly Jones November 11, 2014 at 11:47 am -

This Teressa chick is soooo self important. I cant stand that chick. Please go away. Her family was getting more attention. Girl please.

2. Nene robs kids November 11, 2014 at 12:33 pm -

Thank you Jesus this group of idiots will be off our TV’S after tonight

• MorningYawn November 11, 2014 at 2:01 pm -

Amen (backwards sign of the cross like Mel)

3. Nene robs kids November 11, 2014 at 12:33 pm -

The twins need to volunteer to share a cell with Teresa

4. Marsbars09 November 11, 2014 at 12:42 pm -

Teressa was really giving Tre a piece of her mind. LOVE IT! I do believe Tre went to the producers and told her about what Vicky said about Rino and Santa. Tre and/or the producers wanted to deflect as much scandal from the Giudices’ as possible.
    Jim and Bobby arguing is funny as hell! I can’t wait to watch the entire interaction tonight.

• Bravo Changed November 11, 2014 at 1:16 pm -

Exactly. This is her MO. She did it season 4 with KimD, season 5 with Penny big time and this season with Victoria.

• nan/4 November 11, 2014 at 3:14 pm -

Yup! I agree!

5. She Stinks! November 11, 2014 at 12:54 pm -

I wish I was more vested in this, but I’m not. I’ll watch just to laugh at all the trash!

6. Gabby November 11, 2014 at 1:12 pm -

The only reason I’m watching this reunion is to see Jim. He cracks me up…”What’s a menin?” LMAO!

7. MorningYawn November 11, 2014 at 2:00 pm -

Is this not over yet? Oy vey, let it end!

• nan/4 November 11, 2014 at 2:49 pm -

LOL!!!!! 😉

8. Bonita Gee November 11, 2014 at 11:41 pm -

OMG the MOST BORING Housewife Reunion show I’ve EVER watched. The men being catty, going backs and forth with the Vacation thing… Bobby and Jim M. … just bicker, bicker. Then the backs and forth with Teresa G., Amber and Turessa A., about Rino screwing his mother-in-law…. DAMN how long were they going to beat that dead horse over and over?!! …………….who said what FIRST!! Idiots – Victoria Gotti said it first – they showed in on a ”video playback”’ sheese………… but they STILL went backs and forth about it and if it was true not………….. ENOUGH ALREADY!!
    Okay the only exciting part was when Jim M., hate him or love him, he went toe to toe with Bobby! Aaaaaaahhhhh!! he pulled those pictures out of Bobby showing up at EVERY book signing in the family.. Damn he CALLED HIM OUT good!! …. Heeee heeeeeeee!!… Jim even said to Bobby ……… ”is there a bathroom around for you to run to now?!” Aaahh!! Nooooo….. I’m DEAD!!