Jacqueline Laurita Returns To The Real Housewives of New Jersey – See The Video!

Posted on Sep 4 2014 - 11:55am by Nancy

RHONJ

As we previously reported, ratings for the “Real Housewives of New Jersey” have been in the toilet. Now it seems Bravo is looking to shake things up and bring back former Housewife, Jacqueline Laurita.

All About The Tea exclusively reported back in April that Jacqueline Laurita would be returning to the Real Housewives of New Jersey season 6.

Now Bravo has released a new trailer featuring Jacqueline’s return. Have a look:

With Teresa’s legal troubles under the microscope—she and husband Joe pled guilty to fraud charges earlier this year and face sentencing later this month—the mother is leaning on the former Housewife for love and support. In one emotional scene, Teresa reads a text from Jacqueline. “If Teresa called me tomorrow and said I need you, I would be there in two seconds. She knows that,” Jacqueline confesses.

Jacqueline also opens up about her son Nicholas’ ongoing struggle with autism—and how it’s weighing on their finances. “I just don’t like seeing him struggle,” she says through tears.

Tune in this Sunday at 9/8c.

Nancy loves to multi-task as a writer, she's an actress and online radio host. She received a B.S. in Mass Communications from LSU. She's married and the proud mom of 2 German Shepherds.

1. Gump's Mom September 4, 2014 at 11:59 am -

Oh God, paycheck alert. They miss doing very little for the amount they are paid.

2. RealitytvJunkie September 4, 2014 at 12:07 pm -

I’m excited for Jac’s return. Bravo screwed up letting her go and hence paid a price with the ratings. The talking head with Chris talking about their money problems breaks my heart.

3. twifan2 September 4, 2014 at 12:18 pm -

HOLD THE PHONE THERE!
    Tre’s lawyer reads a statement that ‘today I TOOK responsibility for a series of mistakes I MADE…’
    BUT now she’s supposedly going in front of the judge on the 23rd AND will say that ‘it was ALL Juicy’s fault. She just went along with it’?!
    BULL CRAP! Bitch FRY! >(

• WestCoastFeed September 4, 2014 at 12:22 pm -

Is that on the video. twifan? I can’t hear the videos so I just have to wait for the comments to find out what is on them. I don’t see how her lawyer could let her say that in front of the judge.

• twifan2 September 4, 2014 at 12:24 pm -

It’s on the the video, WCF. That’s the statement he read after Tre plead guilty.

• twifan2 September 4, 2014 at 12:29 pm -

Here, this may have a CC of it, WCF.
        It starts at 1:27min into the video:

• WestCoastFeed September 4, 2014 at 12:37 pm -

Thanks, twi. That video has more of the lawyer’s statements than any other video I’ve seen of that day. And yes. it is captioned. I don’t think you need to worry about what Tre says in court. She can plead for leniency, yes. But he also said she accepts responsibility for what she did.

• twifan2 September 4, 2014 at 12:42 pm -

It’s should be a done ‘deal’ by now as to the report that the Prison Committee has to give to the judge.
            Tre needs to…

• WestCoastFeed September 4, 2014 at 1:01 pm -

Amen to that!

• Dr Seuss September 4, 2014 at 12:32 pm -

Not in the video below. I think Twi is referring to ROL saying Tre will say it’s all Juicy’s fault on Sept 23.

• twifan2 September 4, 2014 at 12:35 pm -

Yep, & other ‘sources’ Tre’s been ‘leaking’ info to! 😀

• Dr Seuss September 4, 2014 at 12:28 pm -

On September 23 she won’t be going in front of the judge and say Juicy did it. She’s already admitted she did it when she pled guilty on March 4th. At the Sept. 23 court hearing, she’ll probably just read a statement apologizing and begging for mercy…that’s it. Then the judge will sentence her.

• twifan2 September 4, 2014 at 12:31 pm -

I know that’s what is supposed to happen, but old Tre ‘supposedly’ is saying that. ALONG with she’s NOT going to prison because she’s the mother of 4 ‘beautiful’ girls. Freak Fracken IDIOT!

• Dr Seuss September 4, 2014 at 12:33 pm -

Giiirl…stop reading that trash ROL and taking that mess as gospel. Not even Tre is that stupid.

• twifan2 September 4, 2014 at 12:35 pm -

Hey! I gotta have my morning wake-me-up laughs! ;D
            GF! We talkin’ about Tre here! Yep! Uh HuH! Yeah! She’s that stupid! ROTFLMAO stupid! 😀

• Dr Seuss September 4, 2014 at 12:38 pm -

Ahahaha! Hey…everyone has a guilty pleasure. Tre is very stupid…IQ under 12 BUT one thing she does is hire smart people around her and her lawyers are the real deal.

• twifan2 September 4, 2014 at 12:44 pm -

GIRL! You just made a bunch of us over here spew coffee all over the place!
            ROTFLOAO! 😀
            ‘one thing she does is hire smart people around her’—>Wendy, the PR person! :’D
            GIRL STOP! You killing us! :’D

• Dr Seuss September 4, 2014 at 12:47 pm -

Correction: the people that she pays…Wendy works for free… but her lawyers are top notch.

• twifan2 September 4, 2014 at 12:54 pm -

She getting what she ‘pays’ for with Wendy then! 😉

• Dr Seuss September 4, 2014 at 12:56 pm -

Yep…LMAO!

You gotta admit the team she had (branding & marketing) pre-indictment expanded her brand expeditiously. She was on the rise big time then the indictments happened and you know the rest.

• twifan2 September 4, 2014 at 12:58 pm -

Weren’t they provided by Bravo? Her pre-indictment team.

4. WestCoastFeed September 4, 2014 at 12:20 pm -

Congratulations to AAtT for the exclusive scoop on this story back in April.
    I am certainly happy to see Jac back. It will be refreshing to see that likable family back on the show, especially after the dismal excuses for New Jersey housewives Bravo foisted on us this season.

• dj j September 5, 2014 at 7:02 am -

I guess you havent seen all the scams they are currently in court over. They aren’t likeable, they are FAKE

5. twifan2 September 4, 2014 at 12:25 pm -

I am more prone to sympathize with Jax’s hubby about if he had to choose between paying the mortgage AND getting medical help for their son… NO QUESTION in my mind as to what Id do also!
    Chris is so family oriented! NOT like the You Know Whos! >(

• Dr Seuss September 4, 2014 at 12:31 pm -

Same here!!!! That scene is very touching. *tear drop*

• twifan2 September 4, 2014 at 12:32 pm -

*hands Doc sprinkle cookies*
        He seems genuine in his actions! 🙂

• Dr Seuss September 4, 2014 at 12:34 pm -

*takes sprinkle cookie and scarfs it down* thank you! 🙂

Chris is as sincere as they come. No gimmicks with him. He’s 100% genuine.

• dj j September 5, 2014 at 7:01 am -

there is NO way someone would do that. That is an EXCUSE, they have always lied about their finances, and they were so judgmental over Teresa’s bankruptcy, and now they are doing the same thing. For one thing, you always pay your house payment first. You can’t lose the equity. Medical bills can be delayed. Insurance companies sometimes take years to pay. Unless they are buying every wildhair unproven treatment for autism, like that oxygen chamber

6. Dr Seuss September 4, 2014 at 12:30 pm -

Yah!!!!! Happy Jax and the family are back! Chris Laurita you are the best house husband. Handsome and humble. It’s take a big man to go on national TV and admit you’re going through financial struggles. Can’t wait for your family to grace my screens again.

• RonnieIsBack September 4, 2014 at 1:45 pm -

Me too!!! I love them and Jacqs is hella funny when she gets mad.

7. twifan2 September 4, 2014 at 12:38 pm -

18 days til first day of Fall!
    AND Tre’s START of HER FALL!

• twifan2 September 4, 2014 at 12:52 pm -

Tre’s ‘Fall’ adventure to start also.

8. Agstisme September 4, 2014 at 12:48 pm -

Do any of you feel that the clip with Nicholas was in anyway exploitation of that child?

• twifan2 September 4, 2014 at 1:01 pm -

Not so much as exploitation. IMO-more like showing his development progress.
      I’d have to see in what content & how much more they show, Agstisme.

• Dr Seuss September 4, 2014 at 1:15 pm -

Hi Agstime….I don’t think so since he has a condition where awareness needs to be raised.

• Dave September 4, 2014 at 1:20 pm -

I use to feel that way but after seeing the way Tre truly exploited her kids, Jacqueline is mild in comparison.

• RonnieIsBack September 4, 2014 at 1:45 pm -

Nope.

• Dana September 4, 2014 at 2:09 pm -

I do.

• dj j September 5, 2014 at 6:58 am -

yes!!!! The worst was when they tried to get blackwater used as a legitimate treatment for autism. They did a study giving children doses of it 3 times a day

9. twifan2 September 4, 2014 at 1:13 pm -

Does anyone know how much the Juicys still owe on their McMansion?

• WestCoastFeed September 4, 2014 at 1:22 pm -

They owe so much that any profit from the sale will be negligible. That’s why the bankruptcy trustee was not interested in it.

• twifan2 September 4, 2014 at 1:25 pm -

From the looks of some of the clips from this season, it looks like Juicy is turning the McMansion into a McRanchon! :/
        For tax purposes I’m guessing. smh

• WestCoastFeed September 4, 2014 at 1:28 pm -

NJ property taxes are horrendous. If agricultural land gets taxed cheaper than residential, I don’t fault him for it. I assume the land is zoned for agricultural use.

• twifan2 September 4, 2014 at 1:30 pm -

Their neighbors must be lovin’ what Juicy’s doing! :/
            The noise, the smell, etc…
            Guess they don’t have a Home Owner’s Association then? :/

• WestCoastFeed September 4, 2014 at 1:37 pm -

Have you ever raised chickens? Or lived near anyone who did? The smell is horrendous. And they are the dumbest, meanest birds ever. No wonder Milania loved them.

• twifan2 September 4, 2014 at 1:40 pm -

Yes. Yes. OMG!
            It was awful! ESPECIALLY in the summer! AND in the Fall, Spring-we couldn’t have our windows open because of the smell.

• twifan2 September 4, 2014 at 1:41 pm -

My godmother raised swans, ducks, peacocks. I don’t know which one were worse! Those or chickens.

• dj j September 5, 2014 at 6:56 am -

I read somewhere that they only had around $10,000 in equity. Which was why I was so shocked they were allowed to keep it, and have 13.5 million discharged

10. Dave September 4, 2014 at 1:20 pm -

Get ready for the drunken Twitter rants but besides that she’ll be good drama for the show.

• twifan2 September 4, 2014 at 1:22 pm -

In a way, I rather Jax’s Twit rants than Tre’s ‘I’m Fabulous’ delusional rants! 🙂

• WestCoastFeed September 4, 2014 at 1:24 pm -

And people keep calling them drunken rants. Nonsense. Emotional, yes. Immature, yes. Not drunken.

• twifan2 September 4, 2014 at 1:32 pm -

I take it most of the people saying that about Jax were the TreHuggers? BUT of course. :/

• WestCoastFeed September 4, 2014 at 1:42 pm -

Yes, most, but not all.

• Dave September 4, 2014 at 1:58 pm -

I’m not a Trehugger and I think she drunk tweets.

• twifan2 September 4, 2014 at 2:01 pm -

I saw some of her twits back then & I don’t they were ‘drunken’ twits-imo.
            Yes they did seem to be ‘incoherent’, but I would be twitting like that out of frustration also, if I didn’t know what was going on medically with my son.

• dj j September 5, 2014 at 6:55 am -

huh??she was drunk all the time

• Dr Seuss September 4, 2014 at 1:53 pm -

I must be missing something because I’ve never seen any of her alleged “drunken” tweets. Oh well!

• Dana September 4, 2014 at 2:08 pm -

Finally someone on this thread making sense. Jacqueline is notorious for her drunken tweets. I’ll get my popcorn ready.

11. WestCoastFeed September 4, 2014 at 1:21 pm -

Kathy, Rosie and Jaime from Jersey Belle will be on WWHL Sunday night. Jac’s return is bound to be part of the discussion.

• twifan2 September 4, 2014 at 1:23 pm -

Three on?! WoW!
      Well, I saw Kathy in the clip above with Jax.
      Can you imagine the mess Rosie & Jax could get into together! 😀

• WestCoastFeed September 4, 2014 at 1:25 pm -

Jac loves to just be silly and have fun, She and Rosie together would be a real treat.

• twifan2 September 4, 2014 at 1:27 pm -

I can just see Rosie pointing to Jax & saying ‘She told me to.’ 😀

12. twifan2 September 4, 2014 at 1:34 pm -

NAWS!!!
    Come back soon! You need to weigh in on all the happenings!
    Hope you and The Pennster are doing good! :*)

• WestCoastFeed September 4, 2014 at 1:38 pm -

Yes, NAWS!!! Waving at you!!

• Dr Seuss September 4, 2014 at 10:38 pm -

We miss you NAWS!!♥

13. RonnieIsBack September 4, 2014 at 1:43 pm -

Too funny..I still remember when they were beefing strong two reunions ago and Jacqs screamed to Juicy I HOPE YOU GO TO JAIL.

• Dr Seuss September 4, 2014 at 1:51 pm -

One thing about Jac, when she gets pissed off…watch out, she spills all the tea!

• twifan2 September 4, 2014 at 1:53 pm -

I’ve got my teacup ready for it to spill into! 🙂

14. RonnieIsBack September 4, 2014 at 1:44 pm -

You know Gonzo is seething and tying black ribbons around ish…

• Dr Seuss September 4, 2014 at 1:49 pm -

And sticking pins in a Jac voodoo doll. Bwahahaha!

15. Dana September 4, 2014 at 2:00 pm -

Why would they do this? She adds nothing! Her daughter Ashley is solid proof of her failure as a parent.

• WestCoastFeed September 4, 2014 at 2:02 pm -

For autism awareness. She is really and truly helping the cause by her presence on reality tv.

• Dana September 4, 2014 at 2:06 pm -

I thought Jacqueline was a mess last season and was happy she left so she could focus on her autistic son.

• twifan2 September 4, 2014 at 2:02 pm -

Because Bravo is circling the friendship wagon around Tre. She need all the ‘friends’ she can get to show the judge that she’s a ‘good person’! 😀

• Dana September 4, 2014 at 2:07 pm -

Can’t believe anyone likes Jacqueline. She’s brings nothing but conflict.

• twifan2 September 4, 2014 at 2:09 pm -

Tre will ‘luv luv luv’ Jax if she thinks the judge will buy it! 😉
          Not as much as Dina The Female Zender Snoozer.

• WestCoastFeed September 4, 2014 at 2:11 pm -

She is very sweet and kind. She was extremely hurt by Teresa and let that hurt turn to anger. She knows she was immature and I can tell from her tweets that she has matured. And now that she has a diagnosis and therapy plan for Nicholas a great deal of that fear that any mother would have in the same circumstance has abated.

• dj j September 5, 2014 at 6:54 am -

yeah right

16. WestCoastFeed September 4, 2014 at 2:17 pm -

What is going on in the scenes with the sofa and cushions upholstered in white? Is that from the Florida trip do you think? Bravo called this a midseason trailer so it should be from several upcoming episodes.

• twifan2 September 4, 2014 at 3:28 pm -

It looks like that’s is from the FL trip. The twins, Melissa, Dina there-I saw. Maaybe that was Amber also.

• WestCoastFeed September 4, 2014 at 3:41 pm -

Thanks, I spotted Joe Gorga but none of the other men. Jim Marchese has been tweeting about the huge argument on the Florida trip. Somehow he has figured out how it is going to be played to make him this year’s bad guy. And what I don’t understand how we are going to fault him for the gossip Victoria Gotti revealed.

• twifan2 September 4, 2014 at 3:51 pm -

IKR! Other blogs are making JimBooB the villain for saying that about Rino & Santa!?
          I guess they don’t watch the show? OR they don’t want the Wrath of Victoria Gotti on them! 😀
          I STILL don’t understand WHY it’s his fault the ‘secret’ came out?! o.0

• WestCoastFeed September 4, 2014 at 4:08 pm -

It does seem like he is aware of how and why he is going to be the scapegoat for the news. He has calmed down a bit on twitter today and been retweeting anything about him whether it is good or bad. One tweeter suggested that it looked like he was trying to make sure that Bravo would not invite him and Amber back next year. Jim didn’t give a direct answer but sounded to me like he was agreeing.

• twifan2 September 4, 2014 at 4:14 pm -

Well, we knew SOMETHING is going on with all the ‘suing Jim Marchese’.
            IT just didn’t make logical sense!

17. WestCoastFeed September 4, 2014 at 2:22 pm -

There will be a First Look tomorrow night at 9:33. Plea deal, plus Jac’s return and what more? Kathy having Jac over for dessert tasting?

18. WestCoastFeed September 4, 2014 at 2:25 pm -

OT–Sorry to report that Joan Rivers has died.

19. twifan2 September 4, 2014 at 4:06 pm -

Melissa & Dina seem to be buddy buddies in the above clip. :/

• WestCoastFeed September 4, 2014 at 5:00 pm -

Yes, they are now part of the circle of friends Bravo has drawn around Teresa. Now, how is Dina going to manage with Jac joining the circle?

• twifan2 September 4, 2014 at 6:34 pm -

I really think Bravo will keep Jax on the peripheral. Just to see how things will go between Jax, Dina & Tre-ratings wise.

• WestCoastFeed September 4, 2014 at 7:05 pm -

Agreed, I don’t expect more than one or two scenes with Jac–this one in support of Teresa and later another to support Kathy.

20. LisaTrampolina September 4, 2014 at 9:42 pm -

I’m stunned as to why bravo would bring this trainwreck back to the show. If what I’m hearing is right Teresa & Dina refused to film with her. What can she possibly bring to the show? Her scenes with Kathy will not bring ratings. Kat is a doozey as are her family & that’s why she got demoted or fired. Seeing Chris comment about him making payments for his kid’s medical bills rather than his mortgage makes me believe they are back to try & get sympathy for all their rorts of their apparel company & the fact that I bet they are doing their ass financially. It’s called damage control. Once again they are using their poor son as a storyline. They are a disgrace. I personally will fast forward any of wacko jaco’s scenes as I do with Dina’s scenes. I don’t know why Bravo thought bringing Dina back would be remotely interesting to us.

FYI peeps I only started writing here today. I love AATT stories. I’m a die hard Teresa & Juicy Fan. I love Jim & Amber & I loathe Meho & Joey Whorga. I don’t attack people for their choices in which HW they like. Each to their own I say. We can express our views & opinions without being disrespectful to each other. I only draw the line at talking about kids. For me kids are off limits always no matter what.

Anyway g’day to you all

21. dj j September 5, 2014 at 6:50 am -

She is horrible, with a friend like her, I wouldn’t want one. The way she treated Teresa was horrible, and now she is acting like she wants to be back in good graces. Only if we see the “real” Jax..who is also facing years in prison for their shenanigans. And she is still crying over her sons autism? So she can promote blackwater for a cure?

22. Shaneka Johnson September 5, 2014 at 8:14 am -

OMG,Jac looks pregnant,her face is swollen and bloated looking.

23. All About The Tea September 5, 2014 at 8:44 am -

Get ready! Expert attorney, Stacy Slotnick is shedding light on Apollo Nida’s $1.9 million court ordered restitution. New blog publishing today so get your questions prepared for a Q&A session on the topic.