Exclusive: Santa & Rino Affair Exposed! Sex At Family BBQ While The Twins Were At The Store and Their Father Was In Prison!

Posted on Aug 25 2014 - 4:40pm by Editor

rino, santa, teresa

Thanks to the wonderful posters of this site, I’ve obtained legal documents pertaining to the father of Nicole and Teresa Napolitano, stars of the “Real Housewives of New Jersey.”

Salvatore “Sal” Napolitano appears on the current season of the RHONJ alongside his wife and two daughters, Nicole Napolitano and Teresa Aprea. On last night’s episode, Victoria Gotti made a bombshell revelation when she exposed an alleged affair between Teresa Aprea’s husband, Rino and his mother-in-law, Santa Napolitano.

Many viewers including myself were in SHOCK! And left with a million questions, like…. when, where, and how did it happen???

[READ] Shots Fired: Rino Aprea Responds To Victoria Gotti’s Shocking Revelation & Victoria Responds

According to our Super Exclusive source, the alleged “affair” took place at a family BBQ when the twins went to the store. Knowing Santa is married to Sal Napolitano, inquiring minds want to know how did Sal allow this to happen. Allegedly, the twins walked in on Rino and Santa in the middle of the act. The source added, the affair went on for quite some time.

According to our Super Exclusive source, supposedly, the delightful jolly man we see on the RHONJ was not present at the family BBQ because he was busy serving a 15-month prison sentence for shady business practices related to his construction company, ECCO Construction Inc.

[READ] Hot Tea Alert: Nicole Napolitano Slams Victoria Gotti in Her Bravo Blog

According to court documents, on November 8, 1999, Salvatore “Sal” Napolitano, pled guilty to violating the “Clean Air Act” in connection with the illegal removal of asbestos-containing material during the conversion of a former Y.M.C.A. into an upscale apartment. As a result, untrained and undocumented Mexican workers were used to remove asbestos from boilers, piping and floor coverings at the building. The workers were locked in the building and were not provided with equipment to protect them from inhaling asbestos fibers. As a result of this crime, asbestos fibers were released into the air at the construction site where workers and others could inhale them. Inhalation of asbestos fibers can cause lung cancer, a lung disease known as “asbestosis,” and mesothelioma which is a cancer of the chest and abdominal cavities. Asbestos filled garbage bags were also illegally disposed of in various locations around New Haven. The case was investigated by EPA’s Criminal Investigation Division and the Connecticut Department of Environmental Protection, and was prosecuted by the U.S. Attorney for the District of Connecticut.

On the RHONJTeresa Aprea has discussed her father’s background in construction and he even accompanied his daughter and son-in-law on a construction site (for a new restaurant) to lend his professional expertise.

RHONJ

What are your thoughts on this developing story? Sound off in the comments.

Writing Staff at All About The Tea

1. CathyP August 25, 2014 at 4:58 pm -

I’ll start. Who’s your “Super Exclusive” source? Jim Marchese?

• Jennymckitty August 25, 2014 at 7:41 pm -

I’m guessing Jim…he is way too invested in this story. I think that Peter is going to give Jim his peach.

• CathyP August 26, 2014 at 6:26 am -

Actually, that’s my thought. I actually had that in my comment but it guess it was edited out. Hmmm….

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 1:07 pm -

Hi Hi Jennymckitty! 🙂
        The difference with Peter & JimBooB is…..JimBooB’s SUE happy! He’s got to keep his ‘lawyering’ skills honed! ;D
        He’s sued bloggers before. I’d leave his name alone. He’s trying to BE another Melissa. 😉

• Jessie August 26, 2014 at 12:04 pm -

It’s definitely Jim. AATT twitter was defending him left and right yesterday, it was embarrassing to see.

• All About The Tea August 26, 2014 at 12:26 pm -

Hi Jessie. First, please DO NOT come on this site and spread lies. The AATT Twitter was not defending anyone yesterday. Being cordial and not ripping someone’s eyes out does not constitute defending. The writers of this site work very hard to research and publish stories. Just to be very clear, AATT does not disclose our sources and any mention of anyone as a source will be closely monitored and removed. Posters are welcome to leave comments but slanderous remarks will not be tolerated.

• Jessie August 26, 2014 at 12:51 pm -

It’s certainly not slanderous to give my opinion that you were defending him and cheering him on. Just to be clear, are we allowed to speculate on your sources? If we are not, I will stop posting here, thanks.

• All About The Tea August 26, 2014 at 1:15 pm -

Defending and cheering him on is an exaggeration of the truth. We like and respect all of our posters but discussing / speculating on sources can lead to lawsuits against the site therefore it’s not encouraged. I doubt you want to be hauled into court with us. I hope you understand our position.

• RealitytvJunkie August 26, 2014 at 1:24 pm -

Don’t go Jessie. I understand what your saying and you have a point. But this is one of the few sites where you can speak your mind freely. They usually don’t care. I guess AATT is looking out for themselves legally.

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 1:28 pm -

Yes, Realitytv Junkie! I’m thinking JimBooB is pulling out his ‘suing’ skills. he may need some $$$ to cover his living expenses?!

• RealitytvJunkie August 26, 2014 at 1:32 pm -

Thanks twifan2. I would not put it past Jimmy.

2. She Stinks! August 25, 2014 at 5:10 pm -

So the twins went to the store, Dad was in jail, and Rino diddled Momma? Tacky and classless, although not surprised if its true. They all look like low life grifter white trash gypsies.

• luvsbnagrammy November 12, 2014 at 12:39 am -

Well according to Jim Marchase, he didn’t believe the rumor was true and that was why he blurted it out, I know makes no sense right, Dumb Teresa is making waaay to big a deal about this rumor for some viewers speculate if it really is true, she was like a frickin broken record on the 3 reunion shows, if she thinks they were brought on because Theresa had no story line, the bitch is delusional, I hope they ARE NOT BACK EVER!!

3. twifan2 August 25, 2014 at 5:26 pm -

All in keeping with the ‘high’ standards of Bravo’s classy programming. :/

• WestCoastFeed August 25, 2014 at 5:28 pm -

This is the channel that once aired all of Ibsen’s plays and all of Mozart’s operas. Sigh!

• Dr Seuss August 25, 2014 at 5:29 pm -

That’s years ago before Bravo hired Andy Cohen and Bravo became trash box TV.

• distressed August 25, 2014 at 5:46 pm -

Or even Top Chef and Project Runway. Remember those great shows, new interesting, buzz worthy, must see shows.

This is truly malfeasance on the part of the execs. They have run this whole network into the toilet. Shareholders should start asking some serious questions about how many liars, fakes, phonies and criminals are being cast on these shows. Make it stop.

• twifan2 August 25, 2014 at 5:51 pm -

I thought Project Runway went over to Lifetime?
          Good for them! Stay away from the riff raff that is associated with Bravo now. 🙁

• Jennymckitty August 25, 2014 at 6:47 pm -

Those days are long gone.

• Tre's Pic's aren't Angelic August 25, 2014 at 7:15 pm -

That’s long walk away from sophistication and intelligence in programming.

4. distressed August 25, 2014 at 5:41 pm -

So what do we have here? On this show, I mean.

We have two admitted felons, probably going to jail next month. Then we have the “hero whistle blower” Jim Marchese that may very well have masterminded a scheme to sell useless drugs to CANCER patients. Then we have this charming family headed by another convicted felon who has endangered the lives of how many people?

And all the while Bravo expects us to tune in and relate to or engage with a bunch of sociopaths out to earn yet another dirty buck.

Thank you AATT for reporting on another family of felons. I wish we could just watch and be entertained. Not confused and outraged. HW used to be a guilty pleasure.

Have the twins been talking about their father doing time this year? I missed a few episodes, all but the last actually. Has their father’s conviction even been mentioned?

• twifan2 August 25, 2014 at 5:42 pm -

Now ppl have to be guilty to view the shows. In keeping with Bravo’s show theme these days. smh

• Dr Seuss August 25, 2014 at 6:14 pm -

I love your comments. Trash company sorting with more trash talking trash about even more lowlife trash. Rino is a pathetic wannabe gangster. Gotti is known garbage and Giudice is a convicted felon.

• Marsbars09 August 25, 2014 at 8:00 pm -

LOL! Well said Doc. They might as well rename the show the Real Lowlifes of New Jersey.

• Dr Seuss August 25, 2014 at 8:05 pm -

Thanks, Marsie!

• gessie August 25, 2014 at 9:23 pm -

Please don’t leave out Joey Gorga being a slumlord and allegedly leaving in lead paint and black mold in the housing projects he owns in Patterson allegedly.

• distressed August 26, 2014 at 9:41 am -

Thank you, there’s so much alleged and admitted criminality on this show it’s hard to keep track.

5. Jennymckitty August 25, 2014 at 6:51 pm -

How are they finding these people…especially the new cast on Jersey? Do you think they looked for people whose criminal activity was as bad as the Guidices?

• Dr Seuss August 25, 2014 at 7:02 pm -

I’m really starting to think that’s a huge possibility to deflect from the Giudice legal mess. And it worked.

• Tre's Pic's aren't Angelic August 25, 2014 at 7:14 pm -

My focus is still on the Greedice Jerkoff Couple and their impending Prison time!

• Dr Seuss August 25, 2014 at 8:04 pm -

Mine too but this is a good distraction.

• Marsbars09 August 25, 2014 at 7:58 pm -

YES! I just posted a similar comment.

6. WestCoastFeed August 25, 2014 at 7:06 pm -

4 weeks to sentencing. That’s what I am waiting for. I don’t care what Bravo does with the rest of the cast. They are superfluous. As far as I’m concerned Season 6 ends on September 23rd. I think I have a lot of company.

• twifan2 August 25, 2014 at 7:07 pm -

Cheers WCF! 🙂

• Tre's Pic's aren't Angelic August 25, 2014 at 7:13 pm -

I’m right there with YOU West!

• Marsbars09 August 25, 2014 at 7:58 pm -

Hi WCF! Did this episode disgust you too? Yeah, Bravo went to far with this above ratchet story line.

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 11:23 am -

Yes, I am disgusted and mostly disgusted with Bravo for airing it.

7. Marsbars09 August 25, 2014 at 7:57 pm -

This is too much. Is there a straight-laced person in this bunch? I think Bravo purposely seeks out criminals to add to the salaciousness of the show.
    Sal gave me the impression of being a jolly, caring father. Boy did he prove me and a lot of others wrong. I will never look at him or any of the related family members the same way again.

• Dr Seuss August 25, 2014 at 8:04 pm -

Does Bravo cast based on these people criminal record. Like if you don’t have one they don’t cast you?? I agree Marsie, it’s too much for me too. Just too damn much.

• Marsbars09 August 25, 2014 at 8:36 pm -

Doc, it’s obvious Bravo doesn’t care to cast decent people anymore. Instead of stating Bravo purposely seeks out criminals I think they’re looking for the most ratchet, dysfunctional people that will provide blockbuster ratings.

• Jennymckitty August 26, 2014 at 7:45 am -

I seriously believe that is the requirement for Jersey.

• Vince Foster, Jr. August 25, 2014 at 9:05 pm -

I think Kathy has no skeletons..

• Dr Seuss August 25, 2014 at 10:09 pm -

I agree and it would shock me if she did.

8. Birdie11 August 25, 2014 at 9:05 pm -

Ghetto casting by Bravo. Nothing but the best for the New Jersey franchise. Tre is probably on the brink of feeling virtuous.

• Dr Seuss August 25, 2014 at 10:26 pm -

Ahahahaha! This comment gave me life. The hilarity of it all.

• Marsbars09 August 25, 2014 at 10:29 pm -

Hi birdie! I bet Tre and Joe are so happy Bravo found these wackjobs to take the focus away from their legal drama.

• Birdie11 August 25, 2014 at 10:29 pm -

Hey Marsie…did I see earlier that it’s your birthday??

• Marsbars09 August 25, 2014 at 10:30 pm -

• Birdie11 August 25, 2014 at 10:32 pm -

AWWWW!!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope your day was as wonderful as you are!!

• Marsbars09 August 25, 2014 at 10:33 pm -

Thanks Birdie! I had a nice day!

• Birdie11 August 25, 2014 at 10:41 pm -

Good!!! I hope you ate chocolate!!

• Marsbars09 August 25, 2014 at 10:46 pm -

As a matter of fact my co-workers treated to the most delicious chocolate fudge cake.

• Birdie11 August 25, 2014 at 10:47 pm -

Excellent!! 🙂 YUM!

• Dr Seuss August 25, 2014 at 10:48 pm -

Aw, so sweet. You most certainly deserve it my love.

• Marsbars09 August 26, 2014 at 12:42 am -

Thanks!

• BelRaven August 25, 2014 at 11:49 pm -

Happy Birthday. May this next year bring you much love and happiness!

• Marsbars09 August 26, 2014 at 12:42 am -

Thanks for your well wishes BelRaven!

• RonnieIsBack August 26, 2014 at 7:45 am -

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!! MWAH!

• Marsbars09 August 26, 2014 at 8:10 am -

Thanks Ronnie!

9. CoinkaDinka August 25, 2014 at 9:14 pm -

At least this give us something to talk about, and feel superior in every way to. So on that level Bravo, Bravo. This is the bread and circus for us the masses.

• Janet . October 28, 2014 at 7:41 pm -

For sure! I guess New Jersey does not have no fault divorce if there is mention of the affair in the paper work. Im surprised they put it in there. If its was me I wouldn’t want it documented for people to go back and verify.

10. Bonita Gee August 25, 2014 at 9:40 pm -

Okay……… riiiiiiiiight!! All righty then. Soooooo…………. that explains where Sal Napalitano was when it happened. But NO ONE ALLOWED IT TO HAPPEN……… The man was locked up ……. SO WHAT!

Her husband being locked up and serving time in prison DOES NOT EXPLAIN OR EXCUSE WHY THE HELL she F*CKED her daughters Ex-Husband/BF or /Ex…. or whatever he was to Teresa at the time….. WTF?? ….

• Dr Seuss August 25, 2014 at 10:21 pm -

Preach! And what makes it even worse is, Teresa and Rino were married at the time of the affair, not broken up and the affair is what led to their divorce, allegedly.

• Bonita Gee August 25, 2014 at 10:26 pm -

They were MARRIED AT THE TIME??……… Yeah that does MAKE IT WORSE… Sheese!
        Mama Napalitano is something ELSE!

• Dr Seuss August 25, 2014 at 10:27 pm -

Yup! Straight up R A T C H E T!

• Marsbars09 August 25, 2014 at 10:28 pm -

Ratchet is not the word for this family.

• Dr Seuss August 25, 2014 at 10:28 pm -

Nasty? Hahahaha!

• Marsbars09 August 25, 2014 at 10:29 pm -

Yeah and wackos.

• Dr Seuss August 25, 2014 at 10:31 pm -

Ahahahaha!!!! 🙂

• distressed August 26, 2014 at 6:07 am -

And old school ratchet, I might add. We’re always castigating young girls for being trashy, not having any respect, whatever, and this is what a Mom and Grandmother does at a family BBQ?

Here’s the kicker, I bet this woman is in church every Sunday. This Sunday, I think she should get to church at the crack of dawn. She needs the extra time.

Did anyone read Teresa blog this week? Quote: “I really like Rino, and I think he and Teresa are very sweet together and have a beautiful family. I hope they stay together for a million years.”

END IT. End this whole thing.

• Marsbars09 August 26, 2014 at 8:15 am -

Tre needs to shut up . She shoukdn’t have made that comment about Terrsa & Rino knowing what happened to their family.
            Tre has no sense.

• Marsbars09 August 25, 2014 at 10:27 pm -

For the life of me I don’t understand how Teresa rationalizes being with Rino after he messed around with her mother! How do they all carry on like normal?! Something is horribly wrong with these people.

• Dr Seuss August 25, 2014 at 10:29 pm -

One word….MONEY!

• Marsbars09 August 25, 2014 at 10:30 pm -

I couldn’t do it, no matter how much money was involved.

• Dr Seuss August 25, 2014 at 10:31 pm -

First of all I could NEVER look my mother in the eyes again. Every time I look at her my stomach would turn. You’re right…. they’re all sick.

• Birdie11 August 25, 2014 at 10:34 pm -

The mother’s part is more DISGUSTING than her husband…

• Jennymckitty August 26, 2014 at 7:41 am -

ITA, Birdie. I can’t imagine ever doing something like that to my child.

• RonnieIsBack August 26, 2014 at 7:44 am -

AGreed…but she has him by the balls so he probably gives her whatever she wants….I couldn’t look at him or my mom anymore…just sick.

• Birdie11 August 25, 2014 at 10:31 pm -

Well one thing’s for sure…Rino has a type!

• Dr Seuss August 25, 2014 at 10:31 pm -

And it begins with a “p” and ends with a “y.”

• Marsbars09 August 25, 2014 at 10:32 pm -

Oh Doc!

• Birdie11 August 25, 2014 at 10:33 pm -

Related ones.

• Marsbars09 August 25, 2014 at 10:34 pm -

Ewwww birdie! That’s too much.

• Dr Seuss August 25, 2014 at 10:35 pm -

Exactly! 😉

• Birdie11 August 25, 2014 at 10:36 pm -

Yeah…SICK!!!

• Jennymckitty August 26, 2014 at 7:38 am -

I find this story so disturbing. At first, I thought it wasn’t true. Now…I just wonder how a mother could do this to a daughter. How drunk would you have to be to allow something like that to happen?

• RonnieIsBack August 26, 2014 at 7:43 am -

And Rino is a muthaphaka…literally.

• smile4me2 August 26, 2014 at 1:15 pm -

Rino be a player! LOL

• Clairvoyant Psychic August 26, 2014 at 10:49 am -

He was her husband at the time. This is supposedly the reason for their divorce.

11. Jennymckitty August 26, 2014 at 7:35 am -

This is kind of OT but…..they filmed the Atlantic City trip in Dec. They are now showing Feb. footage. Are we never going to see AC? Do you think that they scrapped it and are only going to show FL?

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 11:24 am -

I’ve been asking the same question. It looks like it has been scrapped.

• Jennymckitty August 26, 2014 at 12:14 pm -

Isn’t that odd. It sounds like there was drama….probably more than the Nicole broke up a family. I know I would enjoy watching that more than the Guidices’s ” why is this happening to us…we’re good people”

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 12:48 pm -

That sneak peek that Bravo aired before the season began included scenes with Dina telling Melissa that Amber was gossiping about her behind her back, along with a scene of Amber denying it. Then a TH of Melissa calling it a clusterf**k.

• luvsbnagrammy November 12, 2014 at 12:54 am -

The AC stuff was aired on the ” Secrets never revealed show after the finale!!

12. RonnieIsBack August 26, 2014 at 7:43 am -

Oh wow….burned my lips on this piping hot tea!!!!! Yaaaaaaallllll da BEST!!!!

13. Clairvoyant Psychic August 26, 2014 at 10:47 am -

These people really need to stay off television. A bunch of crooks and scandalous heffa’s. They love ripping off The Government I see.

14. Jessie August 26, 2014 at 11:58 am -

So this post proves he was in jail, but how would anyone know the rest? If Rino is really the type of man to brag about banging his mother in law, what the hell is Teresa doing back with him? I just find the whole thing so ridiculous that at this point it seems more likely to me that the family was working with Gotti to set up this storyline so they’d be interesting enough to keep around.

• Jennymckitty August 26, 2014 at 12:20 pm -

Somewhere in Jim’s two day twitter marathon, I believe he said that this was in their divorce record. Forgive me if I got it wrong but it is sometimes hard to decipher his ramblings (#spellcheckisyourfriend #don’tyouhaveajob). This is the only reason I believe it.

• Jessie August 26, 2014 at 12:49 pm -

How would he have seen their divorce records? NJ doesn’t publish those on the internet, he would have had to contact the courthouse directly to pay for a copy and not all of it would be public. It might cite adultery but it’s not like he’d easily be able to get copies of depositions. Of course he might just be desperate enough to do all that, Lord that man is thirsty for attention

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 12:51 pm -

The numbnuts needs to stifle himself on twitter. He just looks like a bigger and bigger jerk,

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 12:51 pm -

Of course he went down to the courthouse and paid for it. You can tell he vets people thoroughly. After all, he is a lawyer by trade.

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 12:52 pm -

Not by trade, by education. I wonder why he never chose to practice law.

• smile4me2 August 26, 2014 at 1:20 pm -

My guess would be there’s more ‘fast’ money to be made as a whistle blower, than a lawyer.
            Less work, effort to be put into it.

• DoneWithBravo October 4, 2014 at 12:32 pm -

He probably never passed the bar!! It happens often enough. People take it and fail and and try again. Maybe he failed more than once.

• luvsbnagrammy November 12, 2014 at 1:00 am -

He said he “ADVICES” Lawyers, he never took the bar, job he has now (cant recall what)makes good money!!

• Jessie August 26, 2014 at 12:53 pm -

Haha I wonder how he has time for this, he seems so busy making cheap commercials for his totally legit business.

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 3:25 pm -

Bwahahaha!

• Jennymckitty August 26, 2014 at 1:29 pm -

He’s known about this since Feb and has been pissed off at the rest of the men since before that. I have no problem believing that he did just that and more.

• smile4me2 August 26, 2014 at 1:32 pm -

That’s probably how he’s using his lawyer’s credentials-to gain access to docs. Never know!

• smile4me2 August 26, 2014 at 12:34 pm -

Something tells me Teresa is back with for the money.
      It’s basically always the money for these story lines.

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 12:49 pm -

LOL 😀
        You better believe these famblys are all about the $$$! 😉

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 12:49 pm -

AGREED! It’s all about the mula baby! 🙂

• Jessie August 26, 2014 at 12:59 pm -

it’s sad when the new cast makes even the Guidices and the Gorga’s seem like upstanding family oriented people.

• smile4me2 August 26, 2014 at 1:12 pm -

BUT!!!! They be ‘good’ peoples!
          DAYUMNS! I couldn’t say that with a straight face! ROTFLMAO!

• distressed August 26, 2014 at 1:22 pm -

I agree and how dreadful. I posted this on another thread, remember what life lesson Rino had for his child? “Success leads to any woman you want.” That kid better watch his girlfriends around his father. If Rino tapped Nana then what do you think he’d do with an cute 18/20 year old?

• smile4me2 August 26, 2014 at 1:25 pm -

At least old Rino there is smart enough to keep it ‘legal’.
          That kid of his is gonna be messed up! Dayumns!

• distressed August 26, 2014 at 1:19 pm -

I admire the skepticism expressed here, we need more of that. Something sure is a whole lotta strange going on with this family, but think about what you’re saying here. They “revealed” that their Mom screwed her son-in-law breaking up the marriage.

Now, Teresa is back with the man and the whole group of them sat down for a Valentine’s Day meal in the same episode as the disclosure. That won’t get them another season or the kind of center of attention status they want. Being cheated on and forgiveness are definitely things that can be universal and make a person relatable to the audience, but when the other woman is your mother? And then you take the scumbag back? And it’s “our love is strong” “family is everything” whatever she has said in the past? I don’t know.

I think it’s true and I think they thought they would just get away with it. Or they thought that no one would ever go there. They were wrong.

15. WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 12:50 pm -

From what I have read, they all have contracts that say not only can Bravo defame them at will, they cannot defame each other at will and no one can sue over it.

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 12:52 pm -

Like I said before ‘It’s all about the $$ for them’. Sad! :/
      If they don’t want to be defamed, then don’t sign up or re-sign up…OH WAIT!!! They want the $$$, the ‘fame’!
      *facepalm*

16. italiano bambino August 26, 2014 at 1:09 pm -

Where in HELL does bravo find these people? like seriously! !!!

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 1:09 pm -

Hi Hi Bam! 🙂

In Joisey, don’t ya know! ;D

• italiano bambino August 26, 2014 at 1:17 pm -

Def casting Rejects

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 1:18 pm -

That’s why they on Bravo, Bam! ;D
          They wouldn’t want us. 🙁
          We’re too ‘normal’. 🙂

• italiano bambino August 26, 2014 at 1:23 pm -

Kim G and all her bestiesi say that for next season

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 1:28 pm -

You KNOW Danielle is saying just that, Bam! 😀

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 1:11 pm -

Hi sweets!~

Down at the courthouse! Bravo sends it’s recruiting teams down to Newark’s criminal courts to recruit.

• italiano bambino August 26, 2014 at 1:16 pm -

The REAL rich are def smart not to sigh to these circus

• Jennymckitty August 26, 2014 at 1:32 pm -

I think that Bravo is secretly working with the Feds. The mics used for filming….an elaborate wiretapping system. It would explain a lot…LOL

• italiano bambino August 26, 2014 at 1:35 pm -

Hahaha seems like it

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 1:36 pm -

DROP THEM, BAM!
          We have to make sure YOU aren’t wired! ;D

17. italiano bambino August 26, 2014 at 1:19 pm -

There’s noone LIKE NOONE LIKEABLE on the show. May be kathy or Rosie but there not even full time. Just sad what they made Jersey off

• RealitytvJunkie August 26, 2014 at 1:26 pm -

I agree. I read somewhere even Rosie is a liar. She lied about having that girlfriend Ellen. Apparently, Bravo hired Ellen and Rosie didn’t even know her.

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 1:30 pm -

That’s really sad to hear. 🙁

• italiano bambino August 26, 2014 at 1:30 pm -

LMFAO what? That’s just crazy

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 1:31 pm -

It Bravo, Bam.
          Anything for ratings. smh :/

• RealitytvJunkie August 26, 2014 at 1:34 pm -

Yes, it is crazy. I was very disappointed in Rosie after reading that. Ellen also claims Rosie drugged her and that’s why she signed the contract to appear.

• italiano bambino August 26, 2014 at 1:34 pm -

No way that’s too much :/

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 1:36 pm -

Yes, the temple ran the story. She got an email from a woman claiming to be Ellen’s real girl. It is sick and paranoid.

• italiano bambino August 26, 2014 at 1:38 pm -

Oh never mind the temple mmmmm they hate anyone except Teresa.

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 1:39 pm -

Oh now it makes sense to me.
            Thanks for the update, WCF! 🙂

• RealitytvJunkie August 26, 2014 at 1:41 pm -

After the Victoria Gotti shocking revelation nothing is beneath Bravo. They would do anything for ratings.

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 1:44 pm -

SO true, RealitytvJunkie!
            Sad, but so true. The thing also is that these people are selling out their own families too! Do they NOT realize the consequences that might happen to their kids, grandkids?! OR do they even care?! :/

• Doxing-Rx August 26, 2014 at 4:21 pm -

true that … i bet the affair was only reason sisters got the job

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 1:35 pm -

That is a really scurrilous claim made by what must be a disturbed woman. I am shocked that Roxy chose to print it.

• RealitytvJunkie August 26, 2014 at 1:37 pm -

The story is off the wall crazy. I don’t know what to believe. Rosie didn’t seem to have any chemistry with the woman so I do believe they were not in a relationship.

• Janet . October 28, 2014 at 7:28 pm -

Did you see Rosie on million are matchmaker? Rosie didn’ connect with the womsn she picked and ended up saying she wasnt that attracted to her. The woman seemed very nice and made a real effort. I think Rosie is maybe just like alot of straight people these days who whine about being lonely and wanting to find someone, when in truth they are not relationship people and no one is ever right for them.

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 1:35 pm -

DANG! ‘Drugged’ her?! o,0
            That’s some serious accusations!
            Where JimBoob when you need him!?

• RealitytvJunkie August 26, 2014 at 1:37 pm -

Haha get Jimmy on the case.

• smile4me2 August 26, 2014 at 1:37 pm -

Seriously! That’s insane!
            Sounds like ‘attention-hoeing’!

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 1:40 pm -

Trying to extend her 15mins of ‘fame’ there. :/
            Sad! Just sad!

• Doxing-Rx August 26, 2014 at 4:20 pm -

its not true

• luvsbnagrammy November 12, 2014 at 1:41 am -

Yeah I want to know where all
            your facts are about Rosie, she has always been my fav of the Family!!

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 1:33 pm -

According to the statement she made to wetpaint, she and Rosie were “just good friends.” So, they did know each other.

• RealitytvJunkie August 26, 2014 at 1:34 pm -

This woman is making all kinds of statements to the press.

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 1:35 pm -

I think you are putting credence in a very suspect blog.

• RealitytvJunkie August 26, 2014 at 1:42 pm -

I see. Thanks.

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 2:44 pm -

BTW, that blogger has just tweeted that she has been harassed by that person.

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 2:54 pm -

The blogger being harassed by the Ellen’s gf? o.0

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 3:00 pm -

I just tried to find the blog that had her email. The blog is gone. Roxy should have known better than to post it in the first place.

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 3:18 pm -

Thanks anyways, WCF.
            Maybe Roxy will learn from that?

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 4:29 pm -

It’s not Roxy’s fault though.

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 4:31 pm -

I fault her for running it. It was obviously spurious. She should have just ignored it. She only ran it because it trashed Rosie and Roxy’s goal is to trash everyone but Teresa.

• Doxing-Rx August 26, 2014 at 4:19 pm -

by ellens’ people as ellen broke her un paid bravo contract

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 3:24 pm -

Oh Snap! Are you serious?

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 3:29 pm -

AllAboutTRH ‏@AllAboutTRH 49m

Regarding the Rosie story. Was harassed by the person backtracking her story after she and Rosie spoke. #RHONJ

• RealitytvJunkie August 26, 2014 at 2:02 pm -

Sorry, I’m a little confused are you referring to this blog or that the “other” blog with the Rosie story?

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 2:08 pm -

I am talking about All about the real housewives who ran that scurrilous email. That woman claimed that Ellen was drugged and intoxicated and forced to sign the Bravo contract. Bushwa!

• Doxing-Rx August 26, 2014 at 4:18 pm -

she has given various different statements including how she feels used aka bravo didnt pay her

• distressed August 26, 2014 at 1:43 pm -

Right, even Rosie is completely full of it.

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 3:23 pm -

Oh Damn!!

• Doxing-Rx August 26, 2014 at 4:17 pm -

rosie was following producer driven script. read the end credits of show airing….its a semi scripted tv show with 6 writers.

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 1:45 pm -

I though they did know each other & Bravo painted it to be more than what it was?! o.0

18. RealitytvJunkie August 26, 2014 at 1:28 pm -

Great tea AATT!! My head is spinning. This whole crew are all sleazy and liars. Does Jersey have any legit people?

19. WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 3:14 pm -

Bobby & Nicole have gone to Las Vegas. I wonder if they are getting married? More likely, I think, is that they are just trying to escape this story line.

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 3:19 pm -

Nicole is the twin that lives at home with her parents, right?

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 3:21 pm -

Yes, she and Bobby appear to have become quite friendly with the Wakiles and the Gorgas. They were at the Gorga shore house this weekend.

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 3:23 pm -

I saw the pic of Bobby knocked out asleep on the sofa.

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 4:05 pm -

Just saw a picture of Nicole with a child who has had a brain tumor removed. This must be a charity appearance for Nicole.

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 4:11 pm -

Yes charity… I saw that.

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 3:22 pm -

I HIGHLY doubt those 2 are getting married. LOLOL! 🙂

• Doxing-Rx August 26, 2014 at 4:15 pm -

they are not even really dating. bobby cant stand her, bobby is in it for the exposure…..

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 4:17 pm -

He strikes me as a guy very much like Rich Wakile. Very friendly and easy going type. Probably sells a lot of cars.

20. WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 3:16 pm -

Looks like RHONJ will be a topic on Nancy Grace tonight. Some gossip person just tweeted about appearing on it with NJ hashtagged.

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 3:22 pm -

Great! Thanks WCF. I’ll set my DVR.

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 3:34 pm -

Give me times, please. 🙂

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 3:47 pm -

It airs here on the West Coast at 5, I think. So that would make it 8 East Coast.

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 4:25 pm -

Thanks West.

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 5:16 pm -

Thanks, WCF! 🙂

• Doxing-Rx August 26, 2014 at 4:14 pm -

teresa giudice will get prison time

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 4:25 pm -

How much?

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 4:12 pm -

With ROL running another story today about Teresa still thinking she is going to skate with probation only, and sentencing date coming so soon, I think that will be the topic of discussion tonight.

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 4:13 pm -

Should be a good one then. I will definitely be watching.

21. WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 4:00 pm -

I wonder how many more episodes we will be getting this season. I have the feeling that this is going to be a very short season and that it will only be few more episodes followed by the 3 part reunion and the lost footage show/or shows. That could have it ending before Manzo’d with Children airs on Sunday, October 5th.

• Doxing-Rx August 26, 2014 at 4:13 pm -

11 regular episode ending sept 28
      reunions not included as they havent been filmed yet

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 4:14 pm -

Thanks, I figured it must have been posted somewhere just how many episodes it would be. So, they are almost done.

22. Doxing-Rx August 26, 2014 at 4:11 pm -

THE SITE THEY VISITED is a mall being built. Rino was looking at renting 2 store fronts…………

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 4:13 pm -

Yes, they said as much while they were at the construction site. And they were considering how much cheaper it would be to take over an old restaurant location rather than building a new kitchen.

• Doxing-Rx August 26, 2014 at 4:22 pm -

true but many missed that point

23. Doxing-Rx August 26, 2014 at 4:25 pm -

if teresa doesnt get jail time them in moving in with my son n becoming a illegal gal. cause clearly u can steal n defraud in nj but if u have a kid/ or cancer etc u dont serve jail time if ur caught

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 4:27 pm -

LOL. I’m right there with you. Commit crimes, snitch and get off easy.

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 4:36 pm -

Can I come with, Dox?
      I’ll give you a % of my ‘earnings’! ;D

24. WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 4:34 pm -

Oh, dear. Jim is tweeting again and he is not nice. Where is Mardigrasbarbie? Someone needs to tell him to get off twitter. He keeps digging his own hole deeper and deeper.

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 4:37 pm -

Let him!
      Addie can cover up the hole when he’s done! ;D

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 4:46 pm -
      • WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 4:51 pm -

Except one of the twins called it “filth and lies.” That’s a denial.

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 4:52 pm -

I don’t believe them.

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 4:54 pm -

I don’t care about them one bit. I am disgusted with Bravo for even airing it, especially since Nicole has two underage sons who have just heard this story about their grandmother..

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 5:07 pm -

I agree, it’s disgusting. And if the family knew grandma was a sicko slut they should have kept this nasty family secret away from TV. Did they expect for this not to come out? And grandpa’s felony record??

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 5:07 pm -

Yes, but it is Bravo that chose to air it. So the big sinner right now is Bravo. Shame on them.

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 5:14 pm -

There’s plenty of blame to go around, WCF,
            VG should never had even brought it out. Bravo shouldn’t had aired it.
            Tre & Amber should have stopped her from spilling, etc…

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 5:17 pm -

But Bravo put it out on the air. And they did not have any need to do it.

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 5:23 pm -

And VG was the one with the info-she shouldn’t have said anything. Thus not giving Bravo something to air. AND trying to deflect from the Juicys!

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 5:29 pm -

I suppose she thought she was helping Teresa by exposing something so scandalous that it would deflect from Teresa’s problems. Yet, Bravo had no real need to air it. They could have gotten through the season with other filmed scenes. I hold Bravo totally responsible for this national exposure.

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 5:30 pm -

Bravo is going to do whatever it takes to bring ratings UP!
            You know they’ll try & get coverage from inside the courtroom on the 23rd. Hope they send in a good sketch artist! 🙂

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 5:32 pm -

Yes, and they gave no thought to those two teenaged boys of Nicole’s. Bravo is disgusting.

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 5:52 pm -

These people gave no thought to what could happen with their dirty little secrets!
            Like I said, there’s enough blame to go around & then some!
            smh

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 5:56 pm -

Just don’t excuse Bravo by blaming the others, please.

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 6:03 pm -

I’m not, BUT Gotti should have kept quiet!
            The heck with Tre’s woes! SHE didn’t think of anyone else BUT herself when she was doing her crimes. She should take the heat!
            No deflection attempts by Bravo!

• Jennymckitty August 26, 2014 at 6:21 pm -

IDK, if it was that well known, she may not have been the only one to come to Bravo with the story. Bravo may have known before the even cast the twins. Do you think she did this solely to help Tre or do you think she wants a spot on the show?

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 6:22 pm -

I think she wants a spot on the show.
            There’s no actual love for Tre ther-.imo.

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 6:23 pm -

According to Jim’s tweets, all of Brooklyn has heard the story.

• Jennymckitty August 26, 2014 at 7:41 pm -

Well, our tour guide told us the minute we crossed the bridge…j/k.

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 6:35 pm -

Both! She wants a spot desperately and to deflect from Tre’s drama.

• Jennymckitty August 26, 2014 at 6:16 pm -

Or cartoonist…can you just picture them switching from live coverage of Tre and Joe entering the courthouse then muppets acting out the sentencing?

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 6:20 pm -

LOL! THAT would entertaining! ;D

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 6:22 pm -

Yes, great idea. With Miss Piggy reading the allocution.

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 6:27 pm -

AND Tre can show this to Audriana.
            This would explain it better than she can!
            I’m curious as to how Tre is ‘preparing’ the girls.

• Jennymckitty August 26, 2014 at 7:06 pm -

I hope she has some professional help. Words aren’t her forte.

• Jennymckitty August 26, 2014 at 7:04 pm -

I was thinking Miss Piggy could play Tre, Fozzy Bear would be Joe and Sam the Eagle would be the judge.

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 7:09 pm -

good choices

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 6:37 pm -

Brilliant!

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 7:29 pm -

I disagree. That’s like blaming the blogs for reporting it. Bravo, the blogs and all media outlets did not create the story. The people involved did.

• Jennymckitty August 26, 2014 at 6:03 pm -

If I never hear the word “karma” again, it will be too soon. The most overused word in existence. Oh, and I’ve met Karma. She is a two year old miniature schnauzer and she sent the entire groom trying to chew my face off. So Karma is quite literally a bitch.

• Jennymckitty August 26, 2014 at 5:59 pm -

That angry elf has been on there fanning the the flames since Sunday. He is relentless. Did you see where he said that he wasn’t invited to the reunion? I call BS!

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 6:04 pm -

Yes, and that the male cast members refused to film with him for the finale after what happened on the Florida trip. I guess we get more of the Rino story when they go to Florida.

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 6:06 pm -

Well that makes more sense to me now.
          The FL trip is frothed with better ‘drama’ than the ‘girls’ trip’ to Atlantic City.
          SO Bravo rather air that!

• Jennymckitty August 26, 2014 at 6:09 pm -

I think he is too afraid to go. No way would Bravo not ask him.

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 6:05 pm -

LOL Really? NO invite?! That’s funny!
        Maybe Bravo didn’t want to get a booster seat for him? :/

25. Mary Wanna August 26, 2014 at 4:42 pm -

The fact that he let workers be exposed to asbestos upsets me because my husband died from mesothelioma. I could care less about any affair.

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 4:49 pm -

I’m so very sorry for your loss. I could care less about the affair either but the intentional asbestos poisoning broke my heart.

• Mary Wanna August 26, 2014 at 5:29 pm -

Thank you, it was a very long time ago but I still get angry.

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 5:34 pm -

My son-in-law’s father died of mesothelioma within the past year. I am indignant, too.

• Mary Wanna August 26, 2014 at 7:48 pm -

I’m sorry for your son-in-law’s loss, it’s terrible.

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 8:01 pm -

It’s a very difficult way to go.

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 7:54 pm -

Oh West, I’m sorry for your loss 🙁

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 7:18 pm -

You’re welcome.

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 8:59 pm -

How can/do these people live with themselves! >(

• distressed August 27, 2014 at 7:05 am -

Right, key point here: it was intentional. These people knew full well the possible health effects of exposure to asbestos and they did it for a dirty buck. And then these people turned around and thought they could get away with being on national TV with no consequences whatsoever. Truly sick.

• distressed August 27, 2014 at 7:02 am -

I am so sorry for your loss. I agree, this story got a whole lot more heinous once AATT dug up the conviction. Mind boggling.

And how these people think they’ll just get away with this stuff is the most frustrating part. What were they thinking? They could go on the show and no one would know? Or care. Or have a negative opinion. And that goes for Bravo too. Why did they put this family on when a simple google search would have returned several articles about the father’s jail time and the charges?

And since this season has been about Joe and Teresa possibly “going to college” this fall why haven’t either of the twins discussed how their father’s jail sentence affected their own families?

26. WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 6:17 pm -

Ratings for Sunday night’s show–1.839 million. Better than last week, but still under 2 million. Next episode will air the guilty pleas, so there should be an increase.

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 6:28 pm -

But that’s old news. The news videos were more interesting-imo.

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 6:29 pm -

The Rino story will add viewers.

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 7:11 pm -

Watching HLN now. Tuned in late. Did I miss anything?

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 7:14 pm -

What I think was a teaser for later in the show–a montage of Teresa scenes.

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 7:17 pm -

Ok, thanks. I’m waiting patiently.

• Jennymckitty August 26, 2014 at 7:43 pm -

Doc, has it been on yet?

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 7:52 pm -

It’s on now. Nancy is going in on Tre.

• Jennymckitty August 26, 2014 at 8:00 pm -

So, Mel and Joe are getting the kids according to Life & Style.

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 9:15 pm -

That’s what they said on Nancy Grace also.

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 9:38 pm -

That does not surprise me at all. Plus, I will not be the least bit surprised if the Giudice family began to turn against Teresa and blame her for both Juicy’s plight and Frank’s death.

• Jennymckitty August 26, 2014 at 7:35 pm -

I watched the previews. Can’t say that I’m looking forward to watch Tre laying on the floor saying prayers while wearing her onesies.

27. Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 7:53 pm -

Ahahahaha! Nancy Grace just cut one of her guest mics.

• Jennymckitty August 26, 2014 at 7:56 pm -

Stupid…all that yelling and nothing being said….thought I was watching a HW reunion…then the whole thing cut and went to commercial.

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 8:03 pm -

All the shouting and the bad audio. I could not make out much of anything that was said, even with closed captioning.

• Jennymckitty August 26, 2014 at 8:08 pm -

I don’t think Nancy is going to be president of Tre’s fan club. The male lawyer was trying to portray Tre as mother of the year and some reporter said Mel and Joey had been asked to keep the girls.

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 8:10 pm -

Now, I have been expecting Mel and Joey to take at least Gabriella and MIlania. If they take all 4 of the girls it will tell me that they are a lot better off financially than bloggers are claiming..

• Jennymckitty August 26, 2014 at 8:20 pm -

Here is what I don’t get…they claim that Teresa is going to put all the blame on Joe but how can she do that after she pled guilty? And how can Joe serve his sentence first if he is facing deportation hearing after his release?

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 8:24 pm -

I guess she thinks the stupid, obedient housewife stance will get her off. It may get her a lighter sentence, but I don’t expect her to get off. If she serves her sentence first, then he could serve later and then be deported.

28. WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 8:47 pm -

Wendy Feldman sent a couple of mean tweets to Nancy Grace, one of them hashtagged #HasBeen.

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 8:57 pm -

And Wendy Feldman is who?! 😀
      LOL

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 8:59 pm -
      • twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 9:00 pm -

Is JimBooB on there twitting away to Wendy? ;D

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 9:01 pm -

He is still tweeting away, not to Wendy, though. He is just creating more and more enemies for himself. He is so arrogant, he can’t help himself.

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 9:04 pm -

Is FauxMilania in the mix tonite?! LOL

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 9:07 pm -

Not tonight. Tonight he is just trying to prove to the world that he is smarter than everyone else. He does have one good point, however, in that he knows how everything is going to end and we don’t.

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 9:11 pm -

He may be twitting til next week then! He won’t be able to prove to the world he’s smarter than everyone else.
            My point is that he’s going to have watch the reunion along with the rest of us because he’s not invited! 🙂

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 9:13 pm -

He could still get a last minute invitation to appear. And Andy will have a scepter and bullhorn waiting for him,

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 9:15 pm -

Don’t forget the booster seat. 😉

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 9:27 pm -

You soooo wrong for this one. Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 9:27 pm -

:p
            LOL

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 9:26 pm -

I bet he’ll be there. Jim is a serious character.

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 9:19 pm -

How you know he’s not invited? Where that come from?

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 9:21 pm -

I think Jenny posted something about it on the thread somewhere.

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 9:22 pm -

That Jim wasn’t invited to the reunion? Why?

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 9:23 pm -

He tweeted it himself tonight. I think he really meant the finale, but he said reunion.

• Jennymckitty August 27, 2014 at 8:26 am -

He has tweeted that he wasn’t in the finale (OK..he called it the finally) but also that he wasn’t invited to the reunion. I think he is too afraid to go to the reunion. I can’t imagine Andy not inviting him. Even if the men don’t want to film with him, Andy can interview him separately.

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 9:24 pm -

Here it is….

• Agstisme August 26, 2014 at 9:40 pm -

Sorry

• Agstisme August 26, 2014 at 9:41 pm -

I can’t post screenshot. I don’t know why. 🙁

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 9:46 pm -

Copy the link to tweet paste it in the comment then refresh your browser.

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 9:47 pm -

It’s there Agstisme. You have to refresh your screen or open this page in another tab.

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 9:49 pm -

Sounds like something went down on that FL trip!? :/

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 9:51 pm -

Damn! Sounds like it.

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 9:52 pm -

Yes, Jim said something happened on the FL trip that made the men so mad that they insisted he not appear at the finale.

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 9:55 pm -

WOW!!!!! So the reunion hasn’t been filmed yet?

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 9:59 pm -

I don’t think it will be filmed until the sentence has been pronounced. But that it will be done that same week.

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 9:51 pm -

I see the screenshots. Wow, Jim is HILARIOUS!!!!!!

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 9:16 pm -

I thought you were a Jim Marchese fan, what happened?

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 9:17 pm -

Where did you ever get that idea? I think he is scum.

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 9:18 pm -

Oh a little Birdie told me…..LOL. I saw the way you defended him on another thread.

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 9:19 pm -

I insisted that he won the whistle blowing case, I was right, he did.

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 9:19 pm -

The article said he won it the case, there was no argument there but you went on to defend him so I thought you were a fan. Sorry my bad.

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 9:22 pm -

Not a fan, but I wanted to be fair. He had been accused of masterminding the fraud. And the judge said he did not create nor mastermind the fraud.

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 9:23 pm -

That was fair.

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 9:00 pm -

Yes. that’s the one.

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 9:03 pm -

I don’t see any mean tweets? Am I missing something?

EDIT: I see them now.

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 9:05 pm -

Try refreshing it maybe?

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 9:06 pm -

I only see two posts. :/

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 9:09 pm -

Yes, those are the two I mentioned, Doc wasn’t seeing them, Tweet tunnel is sometimes a few minutes behind in getting current.

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 9:09 pm -

Oh ok.

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 9:07 pm -

I see them now…SMH!

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 9:07 pm -

Really? Where?

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 9:03 pm -

I don’t know about you, but the ‘jealous’ word is WAY TOO FUNNY coming from Windy! 😉
        Puleez! 😀

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 9:06 pm -

Someone ought to play her, her interview on her thoughts on Tre! 😀

• Agstisme August 26, 2014 at 9:21 pm -

I was just think that same thing!!!

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 9:22 pm -

🙂
            I’d love to hear her ‘excuse’ about it!

29. Raine Woman August 26, 2014 at 9:44 pm -

Hey Everyone!

This whole franchise, and anyone associated with it, need to just disappear. See ya! Go away! Buh Bye!

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 9:49 pm -

It will all be over soon. Just a few more episodes and the reunion shows and we’re done. And I think the whole franchise is about finished, too.

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 9:49 pm -

I think so too.

• Raine Woman August 26, 2014 at 9:50 pm -

Hi West. Hope you made out alright in the quake!

I haven’t watched an episode yet. I just can’t. Love reading the recaps though.

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 9:55 pm -

I’m far enough away that I didn’t feel the quake. Just hoping the vineyards survived as well.

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 9:52 pm -

If Bravo keeps up with the trashy debacles that pass for ‘entertainment, then the sooner the better they’re off the air!

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 9:49 pm -

Hi Raine Woman. Yes, go away and never come back.

• Raine Woman August 26, 2014 at 9:51 pm -

Doc! I am so glad you’re here. Got a sec for a quick question?

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 10:08 pm -

Sure!

• Raine Woman August 26, 2014 at 10:21 pm -

Sorry, I was reading comments.

You seem extremely logical, rational, and knowledgeable about all things legal and I know you’ve read the Giudice plea deals. So can you tell me where this “gut feeling” you have on house arrest comes from?

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 10:46 pm -

Sure. Thank you for the kind words.

A little background on me. I’m not psychic…. FAR from it but I do get “gut feelings” on many things. After their plea deal was announced and the feds dropped 32 SOLID charges, it was very obvious the Giudice’s snitched on a big rat for a sweet plea deal. It’s also glaringly obvious (to me) part of that sweet plea deal includes “house arrest” or 2 months prison followed by supervised release for Teresa and 5-years prison for Joe.

• Raine Woman August 26, 2014 at 11:31 pm -

I get your snitching theory, I read all those articles you linked me to. But if Teresa had that kind of plea deal, why isn’t that the plea deal her signature is on? I have a hard time wrapping my head around the idea that a Federal Judge would ignore an accepted plea deal that recommends prison time for both and Federal sentencing guidelines…even if they did rat out others.

I hate your “gut feeling.” LOL Next time you have one about Teresa on house arrest, try Activia. You’ll be right as Raine 😉 by the time Teresa self-surrenders at PRISON. A sentence MY gut tells me will be 12-18 months with all the after stuff as well.
            Thanks for indulging me, Doc!!!!!

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 11:37 pm -

Tee-hee!!! Touche! 🙂

Check out this article written by All About The Tea’s attorney blogger. Her blog breaks down their plea deal and the snitching: //allaboutthetea.com/2014/08/15/flipping-the-tables-on-the-giudice-plea-deal/

• Raine Woman August 26, 2014 at 11:41 pm -

Where there hell was I when this came out? I miss so much having to work! I’ll go read it now.

• Raine Woman August 26, 2014 at 11:56 pm -

Great article and addition to the staff.
            I agree with everything in the article. Something obviously went down to get that kind of deal. I still think that whatever that ‘something’ was, has already been factored in and their current deals (with prison time) are the end result.

No offense, Doc, but I hope I’m right. If you are, I may commit a crime. 🙂

• WestCoastFeed August 27, 2014 at 12:00 am -

I just googled “fraud charge dropped” and the first case that popped up was an Illinois State lawmaker who had 17 felony bank fraud charges dropped down to a misdemeanor plea that he pled to. The Feds were very generous on that one.

• Raine Woman August 27, 2014 at 12:12 am -

I can’t find a Federal case where they didn’t drop charges. Convicting, even on a lesser number of charges, keeps their conviction rate up.

• Dr Seuss August 27, 2014 at 12:17 am -

Just because huh? What’s the name of the case?

• WestCoastFeed August 27, 2014 at 11:01 am -

Le Shawn Lord is the name of the man. If I spelled it right.

• Dr Seuss August 27, 2014 at 12:19 am -

Well damn, we can’t afford the bail money so I better be wrong! 😉

• Raine Woman August 27, 2014 at 12:22 am -

I can add AAtT to my Emergency Bail List?

• Dr Seuss August 27, 2014 at 12:24 am -

Well shoot….we better be wrong!

• Raine Woman August 27, 2014 at 12:27 am -

Too late, I already moved you to the top of the list. Thanks, Doc. Let’s hope I don’t have to call you guys! 🙂

Have a great night, Doc & West. I’m off to catch up on BB16 with a little After Dark before trying to sleep.

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 11:39 pm -

Raine, I like your gut feeling better than Doc’s. I too think she is going to spend some time in prison.

• Raine Woman August 26, 2014 at 11:43 pm -

I know your gut says 6-9 months. I think the magnitude of their crimes deserves more, but we’ll all know it 27 days!

• distressed August 27, 2014 at 6:23 am -

I agree with this assessment entirely. Just an aside. Al Capone served 11 years in jail for tax evasion. Guidice never even filed returns for multiple years. So the multi-million dollar fraud “scheme” or charges stemming from the “mistakes” they have admitted making are only one element of the overall case against Joe. The tax issues alone should be years and years in prison. Proving that someone cheated on their taxes might be quite hard. Merely showing a jury or judge that the man didn’t even file for multiple years requires little to no legal expertise whatsoever.

They got a great deal and I don’t think that got it for nothing.

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 9:52 pm -

Hi Hi Raine! 🙂
      Yep, ITA! 🙂

• Raine Woman August 26, 2014 at 9:56 pm -

Hey twi! How goes it?

• twifan2 August 26, 2014 at 9:56 pm -

Waiting for Friday, Raine! 🙂
          But all ok.

• distressed August 27, 2014 at 6:12 am -

Sticking a fork in NJ. We’re right on top of that Raine.

30. WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 10:18 pm -

Jim just clarified something in a tweet. While cast member cannot sue Bravo for defamation, they can sue each other. However, in the particular instance that just arose, Victoria Gotti did not say anything that she could be sued for since she said she was repeating what Rino said to her and a group of other people.

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 10:47 pm -

Thanks for the clarification Jim. Makes sense to me.

• WestCoastFeed August 26, 2014 at 10:52 pm -

I need to make clear. The sentence beginning with however is my opinion. Not a quote from Jim.

• Dr Seuss August 26, 2014 at 10:56 pm -

It all make sense and I agree.

• distressed August 27, 2014 at 6:11 am -

Excellent post thank you. Alex McCord said approximately the same thing vis a vis the Nan Meriwhether debacle on NY this season in her podcast for that week. This is also reflected in the Adrienne – Brandi dispute we saw. Brandi, though she was never sued by Adrienne, felt that she might be subject to a lawsuit.

Caution. We don’t know exactly what is contained in these particular contracts, but I think that it is a good guess, yes guess this is speculation after all on all our parts, that these contracts would follow along those same exact lines.

And the second paragraph here is key in evaluating Gotti’s credibility. Nobody on this blog or any viewers know what happened, but Gotti was smart in how she said what she said. She never said anything like, “well, he did xyz.” Gotti said, “he told me he did xyz.” And as you correctly point out, she repeatedly referred to other witnesses to these statements.

So whether or not it happened, whether or not one thinks Gotti is in general a liar or untrustworthy, I believe strongly that Rino told her it happened.

If they don’t sue it’s probably true.

• WestCoastFeed August 27, 2014 at 11:05 am -

True that he said it. Still unproven that he did it.

• gessiewtf August 28, 2014 at 11:43 am -

how would you ever prove he did it unless there were pictures.

31. Jennymckitty August 27, 2014 at 8:30 am -

And in the continuing Jim Twitter rant, he now says that he did background checks on all the potential final candidates and had them sign contracts. So glad that he is smarter than NBC/Bravo legal team and is there to handle this. How delusional is this guy?

• WestCoastFeed August 27, 2014 at 11:39 am -

Someone needs to explain to him that he is hurting himself with all this ranting. He thinks he is so smart and just proving to the world how stupid he is.

• Jennymckitty August 27, 2014 at 12:05 pm -

If you want to know the dirt on any of the cast, now would be the time to ask.

32. Trippinhhard August 27, 2014 at 8:58 am -

The only saving part of New Jersey is awaiting Teresa n Joe going to JAIL….
    This show is a snooze fest n Teresa is still giving backhand compliments n making herself the victim…JMTC

• WestCoastFeed August 27, 2014 at 11:40 am -

Hi, trippin. 26 days and this will be over. The rest is just noise.

• Trippinhhard August 27, 2014 at 12:04 pm -

I want to see it for myself on the NEWS—how long n what fines they are paying…..
        WCF—-u probably will get the drop early—-let us know anything u find out..
        Teresa hasn’t changed, she’s trying but she’s still blaming Melissa for ALL the problems with her brother n Melissa.

• Dr Seuss August 27, 2014 at 5:34 pm -

Hi Samra! 🙂

• Trippinhhard August 27, 2014 at 8:41 pm -

Hey Dr. trying to catch up on my reading, the blogs n posting..
            Ugh I’m so sick n tired of being weak n scolded —- my skin feels like a reptile….LOL
            but I’m still here—my friend Kathy was told she had liver cancer, cut her open, it’s a very large scar, with a bag—-she had no CANCER…
            That’s a damn disgrace—-now she trying her best to make it, the surgery itself is horrible….doctors n their test are not always correct..
            JMTC
            GIRL THIS SITE BEEN ROLLING. LOL

• Dr Seuss August 28, 2014 at 2:36 am -

Hey honey! Girl…say what now? Are you serious they chopped her up and found no cancer? I mean it’s a blessing she’s cancer-free but damn the pain and agony of the surgery. That’s really tragic. Sorry to hear that. Glad you’re back and try to take it one day at a time. Hang in there, sis.

• Trippinhhard August 28, 2014 at 7:52 am -

It’s so sad in a way, the surgery is brutal—-yes it’s a miracle, but Kathy has double cancer—breast cancer also—I’m sick n fried, hair fried n falling out in chunks, but I’m still here. Thanks Dr. And thank you all for all the prayers, well wishes. One never knows where or when, but I’m not awaiting…

OT: I’m awaiting Poor Juicy n Teresa sentence n fines
            Yes I said poor Juicy—-Juicy had a camp, shore house n home— he didn’t need a castle, but crap, they were cheating Uncle Sam, long before the show began… I’m not living my life,worrying about expensive n exotic THINGEES….

• T Boss December 23, 2015 at 9:24 am -

Gosh Trippin my prayers are with you. I hope you are still with us since your reply was a year ago. You are loved. Be strong. You can pull through.

• Trippinhhard December 23, 2015 at 12:51 pm -

Thank you still hanging on, not about to give up….

• gessiewtf August 28, 2014 at 11:36 am -

Where do you see that?

33. RonnieIsBack August 27, 2014 at 10:38 am -

Just nasty all the way around. either way Rino should have:
    Shut his yap
    Shut his zipper…

• Dr Seuss August 27, 2014 at 11:50 am -

EXACTLY! Ronnie….they all nasty tho.

34. MommyKnowItAll August 27, 2014 at 12:21 pm -

Ewww who sleeps with their mother in law and then what wife takes him back??? NASTY! And Teresa G. better be heading to “Camp Cupcake” and not get house arrest. She is more guiltier than Joe in my opinion.

• gessiewtf August 28, 2014 at 11:35 am -

More guiltier? She just signed what her husband told her to sign and did what he told her to do. Very old-fashioned, but it happens all the time.

• Ghostly1 September 19, 2014 at 6:39 pm -

Very true, a friend of mine hubby told her, he was going to refinance the house. He gave her papers to sign, she signed. Guess what, she signed the entire house over to him. He divorced her after 19 years of marriage, he got the house. Judge told her, you signed, not reading what you signed is no excuse. Never trust your man, read everything

• Dr Seuss September 19, 2014 at 6:54 pm -

Damn! That’s effed up!

• T Boss December 23, 2015 at 9:21 am -

I think they have a son. Some women try to stick in it for the kids. I don’t agree with it, but I can see her “reasoning”.

35. Bravolicious August 27, 2014 at 12:35 pm -

This nauseates me. I really hope this isn’t true. I’m just not sure Santa would do that to her daughter

• MommyKnowItAll August 27, 2014 at 12:47 pm -

I hope your right because that’s just so gross. The twins didn’t deny it in their blogs though. Hmmmm.

36. WestCoastFeed August 27, 2014 at 2:01 pm -

Interesting twitter exchange between Jim and Faux–

James Marchese ‏@JLMarchese111 18m

@FauxRealityE the twins quit because of this, so I guess Bravo is trying to soften the blow in case they want them back

• WestCoastFeed August 27, 2014 at 2:03 pm -

Faux’s response–

Faux Reality Ent ‏@FauxRealityE 22m

@JLMarchese111 Bravo doesn’t soften blows. Production contracts say they can “edit, delete, fabricate, dub” scenes.

• WestCoastFeed August 27, 2014 at 2:04 pm -

Then Jim’s response back–

James Marchese ‏@JLMarchese111 22m

@FauxRealityE They tried here, we were approached to discuss after shooting ended

• twifan2 August 27, 2014 at 2:20 pm -

Is JimBooB still on Twit?!
          Is he doing another Twit marathon? :/

• WestCoastFeed August 27, 2014 at 2:26 pm -

I think he is taking a breather right now. He’s been quiet for half an hour.

• twifan2 August 27, 2014 at 2:30 pm -

Maybe had to go pick up the kids from school?
            He just won’t stop! o.0
            Do you think Bravo will put a Gag Order out on him?! :/

• WestCoastFeed August 27, 2014 at 2:34 pm -

He’s revealed quite a bit. We now know that the husbands are going to be in a big battle during the Florida trip and that it will be Bobby, Rino and Joe against Jim. I assume he means Joe Gorga. Joe Giudice knows that he has to stay out of everything.

Let’s see if he starts deleting tweets. This very much like watching old Johnny the Greek on twitter.

• twifan2 August 27, 2014 at 2:42 pm -

The Juicys didn’t go to FL, at least I thought they didn’t go. :/

I’m beginning to think that Johnny the Greek IS smarter than JimBooB! 😀

• WestCoastFeed August 27, 2014 at 2:46 pm -

I don’t recall seeing any pix of the Juicys being tweeted on that Florida trip, so you may be right. Melissa, Dina and twins tweeted pix.

• Dr Seuss August 27, 2014 at 3:34 pm -

Joe Gorga didn’t go to Florida with the guys.

• WestCoastFeed August 27, 2014 at 3:48 pm -

When was the trip? There are pix of Melissa and Joey in Miami in April–around the 20th.

• Dr Seuss August 27, 2014 at 3:57 pm -

Mid March.

• WestCoastFeed August 27, 2014 at 4:07 pm -

Okay, I figured Jim meant Joe Gorga.

• Dr Seuss August 27, 2014 at 4:16 pm -

Yes, he did. check your email.

• Dr Seuss August 27, 2014 at 3:58 pm -

I’m sorry I meant Joe Giudice did not go to Florida not Joe Gorga.

• gessiewtf August 28, 2014 at 11:34 am -

JTG got paid off by Bravo for his beating which is why you never hear a peep out of the man.

• twifan2 August 27, 2014 at 2:42 pm -

So the twins did actually quit? o.0

• WestCoastFeed August 27, 2014 at 2:46 pm -

That’s what he just said.

• twifan2 August 27, 2014 at 2:48 pm -

I remember reading before the show even started the season, that the twins were ‘upset’ & were quitting, but I chalked that up to season hype.
          The rest of the season must get nastier the?!. smh

• WestCoastFeed August 27, 2014 at 3:00 pm -

Oh, I think this is sufficient dirt. I’d quit over this.

• twifan2 August 27, 2014 at 3:10 pm -

Do you remember ANY event promoting by the twins so far this season?

• WestCoastFeed August 27, 2014 at 3:14 pm -

Not off-hand. Melissa and Dina did all the preseason promotions. The twins did tweet pix having fun in Florida. But they don’t have products or charities they sponsor.

• twifan2 August 27, 2014 at 3:36 pm -

How about promoting the show during the season? Showing up at events?
            Can’t really remember any?

• WestCoastFeed August 27, 2014 at 3:41 pm -

I don’t remember any either, but I rarely checked their twitter TLs.

• Dr Seuss August 27, 2014 at 5:33 pm -

They promoted a few including Dina’s Project Ladybug event.

• Trippinhhard August 27, 2014 at 8:47 pm -

Hey Twifan2—-which one was being sued for 10K.??
            In the south we call that—-a family f*cker—it happens more than people like to admit—-mothers sleeping with their teenage daughter boyfriend or daddy n the babysitter. In laws sleeping with their kids mates…so shameful, but it happens n they act like it never happens..
            Family reunions are trip but funny as hell to me—nasty asres, sluts, man sluts n horny ass old people. LOL

• Dr Seuss August 27, 2014 at 5:29 pm -

They’re all famewhores to come on the show…period!

• Summer September 24, 2014 at 2:43 am -

AMEN

• Dr Seuss August 27, 2014 at 3:33 pm -

Holy Shit!!!! I wish Amber would take Jim’s phone away. Damn!

• twifan2 August 27, 2014 at 3:37 pm -

At least get a Child Lock on it!
        Limit his # of minutes on his cell usage! :/

• Dr Seuss August 27, 2014 at 5:30 pm -

Amber needs to get an app that can remotely shut of off. LOL!

• Summer September 24, 2014 at 2:41 am -

Nah Dr let him hang himself while amusing us LOL

• Jennymckitty August 28, 2014 at 9:43 am -

Have you been reading his tweets? It is like watching an out of control train getting ready to crash. He now says they only quit for a day and were back to film the finale. He also says he isn’t coming back next year….right. I used to think Jill would be the first to spill all the secrets on how unreal reality TV is. Now I think that Jim will.

• WestCoastFeed August 28, 2014 at 11:06 am -

Yes. I have been following this on twitter. He has admitted that his ex got a restraining order against him. But it looks like more of his skeletons are about the come out of his closet. And if he hadn’t been such an idiot on twitter, people would probably have ignored him.

Bravo may be enjoying all this stuff he is revealing. It should increase viewership.

• Tommy November 12, 2014 at 2:07 am -

I’m starting to like Jim now cause i believe everything he says cause he always brings proof n i believe bobby is a fame seeker he stalks real housewives showing up at every housewives book signing its creepy i believe he started dating nicole just to get on the show its so obvious too these 2 old hags need to get fired

37. Cheryl Prater August 28, 2014 at 10:48 am -

Wow. I just love this blog site Thank you for keeping me up to date.

38. WestCoastFeed August 28, 2014 at 12:23 pm -

Someone tweeted Bobby asking him about Jim’s status with the NJ bar. He responded that he didn’t think “he was cleared through the ethics comity (sic)” I assume he meant committee.

39. Summer September 24, 2014 at 2:37 am -

Well sure what mother in law hasn’t slept with her son in law & kept the affair going for a while she just wants to make sure her daughter is satisfied sexually LOL. What a sick family i wouldn’t be able to look or speak to either of them again that’s just gross if it’s true

• jane grey November 1, 2014 at 12:28 pm -

My Mom wanted to seduce my husband. We don’t speak anymore.

• Karma November 1, 2014 at 2:40 pm -

Sorry bout that Jane I wouldn’t speak to my either if mum that all so

• T Boss December 23, 2015 at 9:15 am -

I have a feeling maybe it was more of Reno taking advantage of a lonely older woman while her husband was in jail. BUT! I’m not condoning what Santa did. Just saying I’m sure Reno manipulated the whole situation while the father was in jail.

• Karma December 25, 2015 at 7:14 pm -

Wow im sorry hun i would do the same ad you i wouldn’t or couldn’t speak or look at them

• T Boss December 23, 2015 at 9:13 am -

I could forgive my mother (and would never leave my man alone w her again) and ditch the asshole Reno. He obvi is a granny fucker. Needs to just get over it, stop feeling ashamed, and find himself an old Victoria Gotti or Santa to marry.

• Karma December 25, 2015 at 7:13 pm -

LOL granny fucker yeah I dont know i think i may find it hard to forgive or even look at both of them

40. Collen October 17, 2014 at 12:16 pm -

When cast was in Florida and Jim blurted twins’ Mom banging Rino, the reaction of ALL castmates was inappropriate. The twins had a few snarky remarks but that was it. No breakdown or real hysterics that would be expected. Melissa, who supposedly knew nothing about rumor, said to Jim, Don’t go there.” Joe G didn’t say a word. The rumor is fake and the whole crew planned this long ago

• Orlando Chan October 28, 2014 at 1:58 pm -

The rumor is totally true. It’s not the kind of rumor that someone just makes up. You can tell by the twins reaction. They didn’t seemed shocked or surprised.

• Chris B November 12, 2014 at 1:38 am -

I agree i believe this to be 100% TRUE Teresa is getting wayyyyyy to mad if it wasn’t true n funny how Victoria passed her lie detector test n yet rino won’t take one thats cause he knows its true n he will FAIL n for a ton of people in Brooklyn to know about this proves its true Teresa n nicole need to get fired they suck on the show there boring to watch n bobby is a housewife stalker trying so hard to b famous n he thinks he’s hot when he is ugly n dating trash like nicole just to get on the show Lame ass

• DJ49 June 5, 2015 at 9:02 pm -

Are you and Johnny B related?

• T Boss December 23, 2015 at 9:12 am -

Will not read this run on sentence. We are in an age where you read and writr all day rather than speak. I don’t believe someone can be so illiterate – must be laziness.

41. michey October 20, 2014 at 6:05 pm -

What a surprise more trashy people in NJ imagine that!

• Rico M November 12, 2014 at 1:53 am -

Oh so your from New Jersey so you fit in with the trash

42. donna October 26, 2014 at 6:23 pm -

This gives “KEEP IT IN THE FAMILY” a whole new meaning!

43. Gogetyour Blessing's October 29, 2014 at 9:44 pm -

So trash is really in their blood line!!!!!!!

44. Guest November 2, 2014 at 9:58 am -

trashy garbage

45. gomera November 11, 2014 at 8:40 pm -

Sounds like an episode from the Sopranos. Lbvs

46. michmaryb November 11, 2014 at 8:42 pm -

As Italian American I find these people such an embarrassment! However since they are Sicilian and not from the north like my family they are not a true representation of our culture. Crass barbarians with money, I feel sorry for their children.

• km November 12, 2014 at 8:14 pm -

ha ha I feel the same way. It’s a whole other breed.

• Michmaryb November 12, 2014 at 10:40 pm -

🙂

• Paola November 15, 2014 at 5:10 pm -

That statement is just as ignorant as the cast of NJHW.

• San Calogero December 17, 2014 at 9:01 am -

We are Sicilian Born Porto Empedocle!! Viva San Colo
      .. Thinking these above comments are just as trashy and the cast….

• Sliceo'pie December 20, 2014 at 10:19 pm -

I live in Northern New Jersey, where this show is filmed. I’m embarrassed they’ve been chosen to represent the state.

47. Johnny B November 12, 2014 at 1:44 am -

Teresa is getting way too mad for this not to be true if someone said this about my mom n i knew it was a lie i would laugh n let it go but because she is getting SO upset over it i believe it to be true why not just take the lie detector test to prove its not true thats because he can’t take it cause he will Fail victoria took a lie detector test n passed for telling the truth just goes to show you it really Did happen what trash this family is All of them

48. Johnny B November 12, 2014 at 1:50 am -

Ugh watching the reunion i wanted to throw my tv out the window Teresa the twin talked through the whole reunion about this no one cares bitch she monopolized the whole reunion when she is the least popular housewife why the hell did andy let her talk the whole time n it’s clear she was jealous of Teresa guidice that she was the most popular housewife n for her to make a statement on bravos behalf saying they thought you had no storyline n were boring hello the whole season was about Teresa G. She was the star of the show it just shows how jealous the other Teresa was that she was getting no camera time n Teresa g. was i hope the twins get fired cause they suck n r fame whores just like bobby

• Sliceo'pie December 20, 2014 at 10:16 pm -

Punctuation can be your friend.
      That’s got to be the longest sentence I’ve read since Dickens wrote, “It was the best of times, it as the worst of times”…..

• DJ49 June 5, 2015 at 8:54 pm -

Yeah, I gave up after the first two lines. I used to work with a guy who didn’t use punctuation, and it drove me crazy when I had to read his reports. Use a frickin’ period at the end of a sentence!!! Then there was the opposite extreme that I saw on another website where a girl was dropping commas everywhere for no reason. Almost every other word had a comma after it. At least six people called her on it, including me, but she kept doing it even when she responded to them.

49. lucky james December 8, 2014 at 2:50 pm -

WELLCOME TO AFRI DATING AGENCY( 08170142780) SEEKING FOR RICH SEXY SUGAR MUMMY/DADDY /GAY/LESBIANS/ WE GIVE EXECUTIVE SERVICES FOR OUR HIGH CLASS CUSTOMERS THAT NEED THIS SERVICES,we provide the best arrangement, we have links with ladies who are EXECUTIVES,BUSINESS DIRECTORS, ENTREPRENEURS,BIG TIME OIL LADIES,BANKERS,GOLD DEALERS,LADIES WHO OWNS THEIR OWN COMPANIES,OIL RIGS,AND we also have them in FOREIGN COUNTRIES,LIKE DUBAI LONDON,DUBLIN,PARIS,UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, we are around the world…. WE DELIVER UNIQUE,RELIABLE,CONFIDENTIAL SERVICE TO ALL OUR CLIENT But you must be very presentable,handsome,pretty and humble, you must also be very good on bed too. If you are very sure of yourself that you have all these qualities….contact afri

dating agency, registered and license under nigeria agency co-peration…anyone interested should contact for hooked up…….

with one of them and make cool cash….

mr, lucky james…(08170142780)