Atlanta Exes Premiers Tonight – Watch First Episode Before It Airs!
VH1’s “Atlanta Exes,” kicks off tonight with a 2-hour premiere at 9:00 p.m. EST before moving to its regularly scheduled time Mondays at 9:30 p.m. EST the following week (8/25).
“Atlanta Exes” is an extension of VH1’s popular “Hollywood Exes” franchise. And just like the original, this cast, featuring the once significant others of an elite list of A-list men, has no shortage of fabulousness, ambition, love, and drama.
Atlanta provides the ideal backdrop and group of ex-wives for this new charter of the ‘Exes’ sorority. These women once enjoyed the perks and privileges of being married to some of the most recognizable names in the entertainment business. Now, as entrepreneurs, mothers, and professionals, they rely on this unique sisterhood for support as they forge their own identities in the thriving music and entertainment capital of the South.
The “Atlanta Exes” sisterhood includes:
- Tameka Raymond, ex of Usher Raymond, who admittedly struggling to move on with her life since her high-profile divorce and the death of her son, Kile, in a tragic boating accident.
- Christina Johnson may be CeeLo Green’s ex, but they are still incredibly close since their divorce eight years ago. She remains a queen in his eyes, and he continues to shower Christina with lavish gifts and loads of attention.
- Monyetta Shaw seemed to have it all until her dream world was rocked when her fiancé, Ne-Yo ended their engagement, a blow that Monyetta is still trying to process. Complicating matters is the fact that when Ne-Yo is in Atlanta, he still lives at home with Monyetta and their kids.
- Sheree Buchanan is the life of the party and a self-professed cougar. She admits that she is still in love with her ex, former pro football player Ray Buchanan, but is way past settling for less than what she wants in her relationships and hopes to lead the other women by example.
- Torrei Hart, who put her own career on hold so her ex Kevin Hart could pursue his showbiz dreams. She’s new to Atlanta and is ready to claim the spotlight for herself!
Watch episode one early here:
“Like” us on Facebook “Follow” us on Twitter and on Instagram
Nancy Zhāng is an Entertainment Blogger for All About The Tea. Nancy covers hot topics, recaps and celeb news. She loves to multi-task as a writer and a private chef. She received a B.S. in Mass Communications from LSU. Nancy’s married and the proud mom of 2 German Shepherds.