Breaking News: Phaedra Parks Files For Divorce!

Posted on Jul 26 2014 - 2:07pm by Reality LuLu

phaedra-and-apollo-pickle-photoshoot-rhoa

No more pickle love!

It ain’t over until the fat lady sings. Well it appears she is singing in regards to marriage of Phaedra Parks and Apollo Nida

According to court records, the Southern Belle has taken off her ring and filed DIVORCE papers yesterday in Fulton County court.

A MTO source claims, Apollo’s “disrespect for their marriage” that was the last straw for the reality star.

[RELATED:] Apollo Nida May Be Married Man Going Into Prison But A Divorced Man Leaving Prison

The source went on to say that Apollo has been spending his time (before he goes to prison) staying out all night and refuses to let Phaedra know his whereabouts. To make matters worse, he’s allegedly been talking smack about his marriage to other people.

Apollo was sentenced to 8 years for creating fake companies, which gave him access to databases to find individuals to rip off.  He then opened bank accounts in those individuals’ names, funneling stolen U.S. Treasury checks and auto loan proceeds into the accounts.

As we reported yesterday, while filming for next season of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta,” Apollo decided to “come clean” about whether or not he and Kenya Moore had a flirty relationship via text messages. Apollo admitted it was not the case and that he twisted what really happened to make Kenya look bad.

[RELATED:] Apollo Nida Finally Admits To Lying About Kenya Moore & Text Messages

Are you surprised Phaedra wants a divorce? What will happen to their boys Prince and Mr. President?  I am sure somewhere Dwight is crying over the end of the “Royal Family.”

I began writing about people that put themselves on Reality Television 3 years ago after my son was in a car accident. I needed something to do when I became his primary caregiver. I started "Reality TV Morons" Facebook on where I gathered over 2000 followers. I've done interviews with people like Vicki Gunvalson, Tamra Barney, Catherine Ommanney, Peggy Tannous and Rob Shuter. I am a Medical Assistant recently taking a leave from my job after losing my mother 2 months ago & 21-year old nephew 3 weeks ago. I'm taking time to reevaluate where I want to be and am looking forward to once again writing about Reality Television especially any of the Real Housewives Franchises.

1. twifan2 July 26, 2014 at 2:23 pm -

It was just a matter of time for Phae to file.

• Dr Seuss July 26, 2014 at 2:46 pm -

True dat…we all saw this coming!

• Marsbars09 July 26, 2014 at 3:14 pm -

ITA. I just wasn’t sure when she would do it.

2. Michael July 26, 2014 at 2:24 pm -

MTO doesn’t have a record for posting reliable articles. I think if they had a real source, they would be able to link to the documents. As unreliable as they are, even RadarOnline posts copies of court documents, it’s the only time I believe their posts.

• Reality LuLu July 26, 2014 at 2:57 pm -

I understand what you are saying Mike. If Phaedra filed late in the afternoon of course they wouldn’t be able for public to view until sometime early next week. I for one believe this story to be true.

• Michael July 26, 2014 at 3:13 pm -

Right, she’s smart enough to wait until Friday closing, so I’ll take the story with a grain of salt until Monday when the courts are open. I wonder if she pulled a Kordell and filed yesterday on purpose, so Apollo would have all weekend to find out she filed on twitter 😉 #EvilWoman

• Reality LuLu July 26, 2014 at 3:32 pm -

LOL yes the “I found out he/she filed for divorce on Twitter”.—- Best lie ever!!!!

3. cait July 26, 2014 at 2:41 pm -

Apollo, I’ll love you forever if you keep talking smack about the Fed, the Feds couldn’t catch !

4. SummerBreeze14 July 26, 2014 at 2:42 pm -

I’m surprised she actually went through with it!!! Phaedra didn’t start tripping and getting exposed to Kenya came on the show. I think Phaedra is extremely embarrassed that people realize she has no picture perfect life. Serves her right though but she’ll reap what she sows. A criminal can only be a criminal but so long without eventually getting caught…either that or she’ll get cancer or something.

• Dr Seuss July 26, 2014 at 2:48 pm -

Hey SB!

Her time is certianly coming. Like you said a criminal can only be a criminal but so long without eventually getting caught.

• cait July 26, 2014 at 2:50 pm -

I’m sad about the cancer comment, though !

• SummerBreeze14 July 26, 2014 at 3:54 pm -

Hey Seuss! Yes I mean I’ve never seen a crook get away clean without something bad happening!

• Marsbars09 July 26, 2014 at 3:13 pm -

Hi SB! I don’t know how long Fake thought her faux lifestyle would last. Fake has no control over Apollo’s behavior, so he could have said or did anything to expose her.
      And you’re right: what’s done in the dark eventually comes to light.

• Reality LuLu July 26, 2014 at 3:31 pm -

Hey there Mars. I think Phae Phae has her hands dirty in these schemes. I also think things are going to get very very ugly between these two.

• Marsbars09 July 26, 2014 at 3:38 pm -

ITA. However, I never thought about what Apollo could do or say about her behind bars. I have a feeling whoever is investigating Fake may pay Apollo a visit once he’s behind bars.

• SummerBreeze14 July 26, 2014 at 3:52 pm -

Hey Mars! I couldn’t agree more but something tells me Phaedra has made too many enemies and Apollo might try to expose her one day! I wouldn’t put it past him! I think the only reason why he hasn’t is because of those kids!

• Missy Michelle July 26, 2014 at 4:06 pm -

Sure enough she’ll piss him off reallll soon if not already and she’ll be done!!! If he starts to rationalize in his mind that the ” having kids” were part of the plan and strategy that she concocted he may only see them as part of the logistics or as pawns. If he starts feeling that she betrayed or abandoned him now, resentment is gonna set in in all kinda ways, even towards the kids. He may not know how to compartmentalize and separate the kids from the situation, instead seeing them as part of a scheme that went wrong and he the one going to prison and once again, Phaedra getting away with it….AGAIN! Bottom line- Phae Phae F**ked!!!

• Marsbars09 July 26, 2014 at 4:48 pm -

Great theory, Missy! Apollo’s mind is going to work all kinds of ways once he’s incarcerated. Fake has a LOT to worry about now that she has no direct control over him.

• SummerBreeze14 July 26, 2014 at 10:40 pm -

Michelle I couldn’t have said it better myself!!! It’s like you’re reading my mind!

5. WestCoastFeed July 26, 2014 at 3:22 pm -

Phaedra is savvy enough to do a Friday night news dump. Why bother? Everyone expected it anyway.

• Marsbars09 July 26, 2014 at 3:37 pm -

Great point, WCF.

• Marsbars09 July 26, 2014 at 3:37 pm -

Friday night news dump. LOL! Real funny, WCF.

• Missy Michelle July 26, 2014 at 3:53 pm -

That’s exactly what politicians do and we all know she has the sociopathy of a politician..Friday night news dumps! Smdh

• Dr Seuss July 26, 2014 at 5:00 pm -

It was a calculated move…..she’s an evil woman.

6. Marsbars09 July 26, 2014 at 3:36 pm -

I knew Phaedra was faking it when she proclaimed her allegiance to Apollo during the Kenya “sextgate” scandal. My thing was I wasn’t sure if or when she was going to divorce him. I guess it came sooner than Iexpected.
    I have a feeling Apollo knew Fake was filing. That’s why he’s been all in the media dogging Fake for not being by his side during his sentencing. I believe Fake sent out a strong message when she didn’t appear at Apollo’s sentencing and when she failed to appear at Bar One to “catch” Kenya and Apollo together one last time.
    I am not sure what Fake’s plans are in bringing the children to visit their father in the penn. I’m also curious about what kind of mother fake will really be without Apollo in her sons’ lives.

7. TartLemon July 26, 2014 at 9:23 pm -

I have no contempt for Phaedra and think she is funny. This filing is not at all unexpected.

Kenya is the slimy snake I would not trust under any circumstances.

• Missy Michelle July 26, 2014 at 11:30 pm -

Wait a minute….and you would trust Phaedra? Huh? With all do respect, I don’t find swindlers/ scam or con artists funny…not at all

• TartLemon July 27, 2014 at 1:25 am -

With all due respect, where did I say Phaedra did not participate in Apollo’s con game? I’ve not seen any evidence that she did; nor have I seen any that she didn’t.

I still find contemptable snake oil salesman Kenya.

• Missy Michelle July 27, 2014 at 10:44 am -

We can agree to disagree for sure. I’m just confused that you seem to see no wrong with Phae and even find her funny, and that’s usually associated with liking someone, which is most certainly your perogative,….yet expressed contempt for Kenya, who in ” my opinion” is no way near the level of manipulation and deceit that Phaedra is. Kenya doesn’t have a bunch of witnesses divulging criminal activity allegations against her…..I mean they can’t all be lying on Phae.
          I think contempt able manipulation, deceit and deviousness go hand in hand with a snake oil salesman, and to me the one that’s been ” selling the snake oil to Banks, Car dealerships, Gov’t entities is Phaedra. Twirling and gone with the wind is one thing but breaking the law and leaving a trail of victims is quite another. But we all have different opinions we’re entitled to. Healthy debate is good and that’s what these forums provide us with. Jmo

8. Lorn July 26, 2014 at 11:36 pm -

No more pickle juice and light skinned babies for you Apollo; bottoms up, your arse is done!

• ✿♡❀♡❁ Tigerlily ❁♡❀♡✿ July 27, 2014 at 3:17 am -

Oh I think he’s gonna be seeing quite a bit of ‘pickle juice’ where he’s going.

• Lorn July 28, 2014 at 2:24 am -

LOL.

9. Tre's Pic's aren't Angelic July 27, 2014 at 9:15 am -

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise (in your best Gomer voice).
    Nope.

10. nan/4 July 27, 2014 at 11:11 am -

Talk about “being in a pickle!” hehe 😉

• Dr Seuss July 27, 2014 at 11:30 am -

Hee hee good one!

Morning Nan! 🙂

Hope you’re having a nice relaxing Sunday.

• nan/4 July 27, 2014 at 11:46 am -

Mornin’ Doc. You as well! 🙂

• Dr Seuss July 27, 2014 at 12:07 pm -

Thanks hon! 🙂

• twifan2 July 27, 2014 at 11:42 am -

Too early for pickling. 😉
      Guess Apollo won’t relish that thought. 🙂

• nan/4 July 27, 2014 at 11:45 am -

That’s so funny Twi!! I’m LMAO here from you!!!! Hahahahahaha!!!!!!

• twifan2 July 27, 2014 at 11:47 am -

Hi Hi Happy Sunday, Nan! 🙂
          I’m wondering what Phae will do-in terms of the boys. I REALLY hope she doesn’t use them as ‘bargaining tools’ against Apollo! >(
          Could that be a reason Apollo isn’t/didn’t implicate her in his dealings?! :/

• nan/4 July 27, 2014 at 11:54 am -

I wouldn’t put anything past that woman. She’s just slimey….

• twifan2 July 27, 2014 at 11:57 am -

I still don’t like/trust Cray Cray either!
            Maybe that’s why Phae & she don’t get ‘along’-too much alike! :/

• Dr Seuss July 27, 2014 at 12:06 pm -

ROFLMAO!!!

11. Quest2011 July 27, 2014 at 11:13 am -

Next she will tell Kenya “at least I have a hussssband to divorce. You can never be divorced like me”. Ridiculous ! Women who define their self worth with havin a man even if he is lowdown dumb thug

• Dr Seuss July 27, 2014 at 12:06 pm -

Bwahahaha!!! OMG this is freaking brilliant. Love it.

• SummerBreeze14 July 27, 2014 at 8:21 pm -

That is the truth! She looks like a frog…what else can she rave about? LOL

12. nan/4 July 27, 2014 at 11:18 am -

This was a totally predictable move on her part. She wants as much distance as possible from the “criminal” to show that her hands are clean. Yeah right. Like that’s gonna work? Think again, Pheak Pheak!

Hope everyone has been well! 🙂

• twifan2 July 27, 2014 at 11:35 am -

But! But! But!…wait—-I’ve got nothing. Phae better start her mortician career fast! Cause she may not have a legal career.
      Carry on, Nan! 🙂

Happy Sunday! 🙂

• nan/4 July 27, 2014 at 11:50 am -

I just watched the “Hotwives of Orlando” One of the “Hotwives”is named Phae Phae. You should hear her intro. It’s hysterical Twi!

• twifan2 July 27, 2014 at 11:51 am -

I’ll have to check that one out, Nan. I need something funny to watch.
          Thanks. 🙂

• nan/4 July 27, 2014 at 11:52 am -

It’ll tickle your funny bone for sure. Hope all is well Twi! 😉

• twifan2 July 27, 2014 at 11:56 am -

OMG! Just watched the intro! 😀 LUV IT! I’m trying to pick out which housewives they’re spoofing! 😀
            Is that Princess Andy narrating?

All good here for Sunday!

• nan/4 July 27, 2014 at 12:07 pm -

Did you hear what she does for a living??? I almost made in my pants!!!!!!!

• twifan2 July 27, 2014 at 12:08 pm -

Phae Phae? OMG! She’s does it all!
            Cake maker, CPA, Lawyer, TAXIDERMIST! 😀

• nan/4 July 27, 2014 at 12:10 pm -

I know!! And the one whose husband is dying but he really just has very bad allergies……Hahahahaha!!!!!!

• twifan2 July 27, 2014 at 12:11 pm -

BUT she’ll have his $$$ to comfort her! 😀
            FUNNY!

• nan/4 July 27, 2014 at 12:16 pm -

She reminds me of Alexis for some reason. Then there is the one who must be Tre….My stomach ached from laughing so much!!!!

• twifan2 July 27, 2014 at 12:20 pm -

Crystal reminds me of Alexis.
            Tawny reminds me more of Gretchen.

• nan/4 July 27, 2014 at 12:22 pm -

• twifan2 July 27, 2014 at 12:23 pm -

Shaunan(or whatever) with the 4 ‘beautiful’ girls—->TRE! 😀

• nan/4 July 27, 2014 at 12:26 pm -

yes, Yes and YES!!!! 🙂 Hahaha

• twifan2 July 27, 2014 at 12:24 pm -

AMANDA—->KIM!!!! LOL 😀
            ‘I’m going to be happy forever’ ROTFLMAO

• Dr Seuss July 27, 2014 at 12:01 pm -

I heard the series is HILARIOUS! I need to catch it. Everyone is raving about it.

• twifan2 July 27, 2014 at 12:02 pm -

I’m watching the first epi-IT’S FREAKIN HILARIOUS! 😀

• Dr Seuss July 27, 2014 at 12:06 pm -

That’s what everyone says.

• twifan2 July 27, 2014 at 12:07 pm -

Phae Phae is FUNNY! AND she’s a taxidermist too! 😀

• nan/4 July 27, 2014 at 12:08 pm -

LOL!!!!!!

• twifan2 July 27, 2014 at 12:09 pm -

They really have the actual housewives down! 😀

• twifan2 July 27, 2014 at 12:11 pm -

OMG! What her man does has me ROTFLMAO! 😀
            Big old elephant! :’D

• nan/4 July 27, 2014 at 12:11 pm -

LOLOLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

• nan/4 July 27, 2014 at 12:13 pm -

The second one is too! They have a “Ho and Pimps” party!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!

• twifan2 July 27, 2014 at 12:19 pm -

I keep rewinding to listen again! 🙂

• nan/4 July 27, 2014 at 12:20 pm -

HA! I watched them twice. Once just wasn’t enough!!! What was the phrase “Be calm” or “calm down??” LOLOL

• twifan2 July 27, 2014 at 12:22 pm -

Yep, I’m going to rewatch them all. MAYBE this is the new ‘direction’ Bravo is going in!? 🙂

• nan/4 July 27, 2014 at 12:24 pm -

We can only hope so!!

• twifan2 July 27, 2014 at 12:13 pm -

GIRL! You have got to watch the episodes. Only 3 so far. And less than half an hour long!
            They’re on that link I gave you a while back.

• twifan2 July 27, 2014 at 12:03 pm -

‘I speak my mind. And my mind says you’re ugly!’ LOL 😀

• Zoe D. July 27, 2014 at 12:54 pm -

Happy Sunday…

I do believe that’s why she became a mortician…she knew she would lose her legal practice. This is why I know she knew what he was doing…she planned ahead. Phakdra, is a smart woman…but it will catch up to her.

• twifan2 July 27, 2014 at 1:01 pm -

Happy Sunday to you also, Zoe D.! 🙂
          Yep, I figured that was a reason Phae became a mortician. But I was wondering if she could still keep her license if she is ever indicted? :/

• Doxing-Rx July 27, 2014 at 12:07 pm -

i agree

• twifan2 July 27, 2014 at 12:21 pm -

Ain’t no way she’s going to not catch any of the fall out!

• Doxing-Rx July 27, 2014 at 12:28 pm -

i thought Phaedra would have waited for him to be in prison. wonder if he is signing off on divorce ?

• twifan2 July 27, 2014 at 12:32 pm -

He might prolong signing. :/
          I can’t decide which would have garnered her more ‘sympathy’. Before or after Apollo goes to prison?

13. Zoe D. July 27, 2014 at 12:50 pm -

I knew she would….*smh* He was good enough to marry, lay-up with and have 2 children fresh out of jail. But when the shit hits the fan…she’s out! I bet she wasn’t worried when she was spending that stolen money?

14. Newchild July 27, 2014 at 2:56 pm -

Arrrrggggh, just knew that was gonna happen!!!! Me so smart.

• Dr Seuss July 27, 2014 at 3:10 pm -

Hey lady! How are you? Glad to see you.

You are smart but Stevie Wonder could have seen this one coming. LOL!

• Newchild July 27, 2014 at 3:27 pm -

I’m good. Hope you are as well sweetie! Stevie be smart too!

• Dr Seuss July 27, 2014 at 3:28 pm -