Inspirational Mondays — Get Inspired!

Posted on Jun 23 2014 - 9:15am by Letrice

sunburst2-2000x1200

Motivational Monday:

LetriceISM: Resurrect your dreams. It’s NEVER too late!

Growing up I was always told I had a big mouth. I would talk and talk and often got into trouble for it. It wasn’t until I became an adult and realized that my talking wasn’t the issue, it was the things I said! (NO FILTER CHILE) I needed a medium. I needed a place where I could voice my opinions, my thoughts, my ideas, my life experiences, FREELY without being judged. I needed to BLOG!!

I started TRYING to blog. I started and stopped numerous times. There was NO way I could do this. I was way too busy! Can you say excuses? Excuses was my middle name. So guess what I did? I gave up. Blogging was no longer an option for me. The dream, the desire, the want was DEAD! #EndScene

#Annnnddddd ACTION.

So I join Twitter in Dec 2013. No clue what I was doing, all I knew was I could run my mouth chile and I LIVEDDDD!!! I quickly got the hang of it and got addicted.

DON’T JUDGE ME!

I made many friends AND enemies on this journey and had NO clue that one of the friends I would meet would be the person that would help me RESURRECT MY DREAM.

This person encouraged me, and inspired me to write. This person helped me to realize it was NOT TOO LATE! I could STILL voice my opinions, share my thoughts, my ideas, and my life experiences. This person even went a step further. This person gave me a platform to speak as I’m doing to you today. This person is ALL ABOUT THE TEA.

From the bottom of my heart, I thank you! To many this is just a blog, but to me, it’s a DREAM FULFILLED.

To those who have buried their dreams, I encourage you to bring them back to life.

Resurrect your Dreams, It’s NEVER too late!

Former Bravoholic and opinionated big mouth who loves God, her family,Hollywood, fashion, the color Pink and reality TV....especially Bravo shows. #Don'tJudgeMe Keep up with Letrice. Follow her on Twitter

1. Kath June 23, 2014 at 10:13 am -

excellent blog Letrice! will be reading daily 🙂 I really really enjoy what you say and often agree with you. Best Wishes xo

• JustLetrice June 23, 2014 at 12:18 pm -

Kathy you know I love me some you! Muah!

2. Babson_Chick June 23, 2014 at 10:29 am -

Happy your dream came true!! I very recently joined the twitter world – so far no one has threatened me.

• JustLetrice June 23, 2014 at 12:17 pm -

Thanks girlie! If they threaten you, threaten em back! LOL

• Babson_Chick June 23, 2014 at 12:43 pm -

Might call you if someone does – for backup!! Welcome to our friendly world!!

3. twifan2 June 23, 2014 at 11:04 am -

I still don’t do much Twit-ing, but when I do… ;D
    Welcome Letrice! Enjoy your writing! ❤
    I really hope you like it here. There are an awesome group of posters here❣

• JustLetrice June 23, 2014 at 12:17 pm -

Thanks so much! I appreciate that!

4. All About The Tea June 23, 2014 at 11:43 am -

Welcome Letrice. Thank you for your words of inspiration. I’m booted up and ready to go now. Thank you.

• JustLetrice June 23, 2014 at 12:16 pm -

NO, thank YOU for allowing me to have a voice! xoxo

5. SAMRA1116 June 23, 2014 at 12:08 pm -

This is a beautiful story—never give up what you love to do.
    What most people don’t understand, is success doesn’t have anything to do with money.
    If one is successful in what they love to do and doing it well. They are successful, they are fulfill and happy.

• JustLetrice June 23, 2014 at 12:16 pm -

Thanks for sharing! So true.

• SAMRA1116 June 23, 2014 at 12:27 pm -

You are so welcome beautiful lady.

6. SAMRA1116 June 23, 2014 at 12:26 pm -

OT—I was going thru some many illness at one time—finally home from the hospital.
    I’m home along —my husband, my twins work, in fact everyone I know works.
    I’m laying there wondering, if this is what my life suppose to do. I ask the God for something, I feel like I’m alone in my pain n suffering. I turned n reached in my nightstand. It was a religious piece of note my Myme left me when she died.

Teach Me
    Teach me, O Lord, to be sweet and gentle in all the events of life, in disappointments, in the thoughtlessness of others, in the insincerity of those I trusted, in the unfaithfulness of those
    On whom I relied. Teach me to profit by the suffering that comes across my path. May no one be less good for having come within my influence; no one less pure, less true, less kind,
    less noble for having been a fellow-traveler in our journey toward Eternal life.

Dr. Can you send this to the blogger that sick with RA
    It changed the way I think and the way I handled my sickness—-because it my life and I’m blessed to still be alive.

• Dr Seuss June 24, 2014 at 12:40 am -

Hi Samra….this is very touching. I will pass this along to Naws. You’re a kind caring soul ♥ (((((Hugs))))))

• SAMRA1116 June 24, 2014 at 9:25 am -

Thank you Dr.

7. Raine Woman June 23, 2014 at 1:11 pm -

I’ve never thought of Mondays as inspirational but after reading your story, Letrice, I certainly will now! Thanks for sharing. Can’t wait to see what you have in store for us!

• JustLetrice June 23, 2014 at 2:09 pm -

Thanks so much for that! Always a pleasure to inspire, uplift and encourage~

8. JustLetrice June 23, 2014 at 2:53 pm -

awesome!!! Do it girl!! You got this!!

9. Dr Seuss June 24, 2014 at 12:43 am -

Letrice….you’re words have inspired me for a long time. You are truly blessed. I know you gonna turn this motha’ out, girl! 🙂

• JustLetrice June 24, 2014 at 1:34 pm -

Awww!!! You made me smile today when I was in a funky mood!! xoxo

10. Zoe D. June 24, 2014 at 1:20 pm -

That’s awesome Letrice…I can’t wait to read more. Congratulations!

• JustLetrice June 24, 2014 at 1:35 pm -

Thanks so much! I appreciate it!