Photos: Is Rob Kardashian On A KFC or Taco Bell Diet?

Posted on May 19 2014 - 2:51pm by Avigail

Holy KFC!

OMG—What in the world is going on with Rob Kardashian?!? He was recently spotted at LAX on his way to France for his sister, Kim’s big wedding.

Clipular! Screen capture reinvented. Screenshots collected..clipular

The Keeping Up With The Kardashians,” star has been laying low since his weight gain and reports suggested a few months ago that he wasn’t comfortable with how in the spotlight he will be if he attends the glitzy wedding bash.

His sister, Kim has been tweeting throwback pics of her Rob.

untitled-pnrobkg

I don’t know what Rob is going through emotionally but we hope he finds Jenny Craig and peace.

Kim and Kanye’s landed Paris Sunday. The wedding was speculated to be in Paris, but recent reports have confirmed that it will actually take place in Florence, Italy. Paris may be the pre-wedding destination before the couple and their guests make their way to Italy. Details are being kept super hush hush.

kanye-west-and-kim-kardashian

“Like” us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter

Avagail is an entertainment news blogger for allaboutthetea.com. She's a Brooklynite with a passion for travel, writing, reality TV watching and pop culture.

1. Babson_Chick May 19, 2014 at 3:34 pm -

I see she has the Angie leg pose down. Too bad they just don’t stay wherever it is they’re getting married.

2. Birdie11 May 19, 2014 at 3:48 pm -

Rob is a mess…poor guy. He needs help away from this media whoring circus of a family that he’s stuck with.

• Dr Seuss May 19, 2014 at 5:38 pm -

I couldn’t agree more!

3. SAMRA1116 May 19, 2014 at 6:43 pm -

Poor Rob — I hope it’s not medication that making him gain weight. If not he just needs to start off walking n eating healthy. He has this family of whoring, he was always on the outside, looking in..

4. Bonita Gee May 19, 2014 at 7:15 pm -

Damn this boy got big……… WTF??? It happened after he broke up with his girl friend 2 seasons ago. and he just swelled all Up!! I Guess he just said “Fuck IT! I’m not dating anymore”

• RonnieIsBack May 20, 2014 at 8:37 am -

Yeah supposedly Rita Ora broke his heart..but I think it is more deeper…he always felt left out by Kris…actually when he was younger he was a pudgy kid..I think genetics have caught up with him. He isn’t really tall, he is built more like his dad (shorter). He needs to call Jullian Michaels….poor Rob.

5. TartLemon May 19, 2014 at 9:51 pm -

IMO… LEAVE THE GUY ALONE! Don’t you think he knows he’s fat? No doubt Rob gets reminded every single minute of every single day inside his home and the second he walks outside. No doubt Kris and the K sisters constantly snark/snipe to Rob what a disgrace he is to the brand.

• WaWaWaWHAT! May 20, 2014 at 3:44 pm -

I agree…Rob is doing EXACTLY the opposite of what Pimp Momager Kris wants…good for him!!

6. WaWaWaWHAT! May 20, 2014 at 3:43 pm -

Rob sure did grow into a big boy…I say good for him…he obviously didn’t listen o Kris and whoever turns on that Devil is cool in my book…

Kanye & Kim are such frauds…they are making her THIRD wedding a big deal…for what?!, them to go through the UGLIEST divorce ever…actually this may get better, stay tuned…

Just imagine what a big deal she’ll make her FOURTH wedding…what a whore…with sores!