Porsha Williams Says She Wants To Work Things Out With Kenya Moore

Posted on May 16 2014 - 1:37pm by Editor

porsha-kenya-600

Porsha Williams is doing yet another interview. This time the Real Housewives of Atlanta star sat down with local Atlanta radio station V-103 (she’s doing heavy promo for the RHOA Reunion fight with Kenya Moore).

RELATED: Is Porsha Williams Using The Reunion Altercation To Get Back On RHOA

Porsha reiterates the same ole’—same ole’ rhetoric, “I’m disappointed that I reached that level” and “I’m no thug. I’m disappointed that I reached that level and had been provoked and bullied to that extent.” Porsha sure could have fooled me. I thought I was watching a street thug at the reunion with the way she violently attacked Kenya.

However, she did say something new—shocking I know! Williams said, “I want it to work out,” referring to ironing out her differences with Kenya Moore. Sounds like Porsha is ready to end her pity party and get off the sympathy choo-choo train. In addition to, wanting to get her aggravated assault charges dropped.

RELATED: Porsha Williams Surrenders To Atlanta Police…See Mugshot Photo

Have a listen to the interview:

“Like” us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter

Writing Staff at All About The Tea

1. Quest2011 May 16, 2014 at 1:41 pm -

You gonna lose everytime you battle Kenya Thug

• Dr Seuss May 16, 2014 at 1:57 pm -

Tell it, Quest! It’s time for Ms. “Smell my new boobs” to head back to school and get an education.

Happy Friday! Nice seeing you again! 🙂

• Marsbars09 May 16, 2014 at 3:25 pm -

When Porsha said that to Andy I thought, “What a dimwit”. Who says that?

• Babson_Chick May 16, 2014 at 4:31 pm -

Exactly – dimwit for sure.

2. RonnieIsBack May 16, 2014 at 1:42 pm -

This trick. She knows she doesn’t have a job, and she now doesn’t want a criminal records.
    #ByeHorse-sha

• Dr Seuss May 16, 2014 at 1:55 pm -

EXACTLY!! She’s not fooling anyone. Porsha is Boring boring boring and transparent. Not to mention fake fake fake!!!!! Violent and indifferent!!! Need manners and grammar classes! Hoping not to see her on the screen next season!!!

Hey Ronnie love! Happy Friday!!!

• Marsbars09 May 16, 2014 at 3:24 pm -

Hi Doc! I think Bravo made a bad decision hiring Porsha for the show. She just doesn’t have the maturity level to interact with the women.

• Dr Seuss May 16, 2014 at 3:26 pm -

BINGO! I agree 100% and she lacks intellect. There’s no finesse to her just a boring ole’ country bumpkin.

• Norrth May 16, 2014 at 1:55 pm -

She is even making a joke of it as she’s talking about working things out. She’s citing the viewer numbers as if she earned them! She was given a prime spot as the reunion aired, BULL that she drew viewers in.

• VirgoLady (say_no_go) May 16, 2014 at 2:32 pm -

LOL Poorsha Flatbroke Stupid (Stewart)

3. Norrth May 16, 2014 at 1:47 pm -

She should explain why she’s been trashing Kenya and Cynthia (especially when she seemed to think things would go her way). BYE, little Felicia! ITunes single not selling? No real job opportunities coming that way? Whatever it is, I don’t care. I don’t need to ever see her on screen again.

• Dr Seuss May 16, 2014 at 2:03 pm -

Hi Norrth! Happy Friday dear!!!!

You nailed it here. I agree 100%. Bye Felicia!!! LOL!

4. iam1erica May 16, 2014 at 1:56 pm -

How quickly we forget – After the fight in Anguilla she went on the Breakfast Club and said if Kenya had put her hands on her – she would have sued Kenya. So what’s the difference. If she’s never been in a fight, why is she always threatening someone by physically harming them. Flatline is a fool… Also she’s plays the victim all the time. Rewind to the scene at Mallory’s jewelry party when Nene was reading Flatline for filth and she immediately started crying and stormed off. Much how she reacted after she attacked Kenya. And the fact that she keeps laughing about makes me question her character even more. Another Flatline. Then she says that Kenya was prepped for her ONE/ONE – no girl, that’s called well spoken and intellectual.

• Dr Seuss May 16, 2014 at 2:01 pm -

Thank you! Ms. Flatline (I borrowed that from you) is a developmentally disabled adult. She doesn’t have the maturity to react to a societal norm, there is no excuse for Porsha. People are provoked everyday and a rational normal thinking human does not react violently. Only thugs react they way she did and as you pointed out about the Anguilla trip, her violent reaction is the norm.

• VirgoLady (say_no_go) May 16, 2014 at 2:30 pm -

girllll, they provoke me at work all day everyday (well sometimes) and as much as I want to smack them, I can’t nor will I. So Flatbroke needs to stop making excuses and own it and move on. Just not on RHOA

• Dr Seuss May 16, 2014 at 3:12 pm -

LOLOL!!!

Guurl…..same here!!!!! I want to jump the slow cashiers at check out counter or the crazy old goats that cut me off on the road BUT I don’t! Because I’m a rational thinking and acting adult. Like you said, Bye Porsha! Girl get just not on RHOA.

• Tre's Twits aren't Angelic May 16, 2014 at 4:48 pm -

Okay, so if Porshit is actually considered Dev. Disabled as in diagnosed, then Bravo should be getting extra money from some social services agency for employing a Developmentally Disabled twit.
        AND, NayNay and Phraudra should be ashamed of themselves for taking advantage of an individual of that ilk. That would mean that NayNay and Phraudra used Porshit beyond any semblance of respect. It would likely be that NayNay and Phraudra got together, talked about what they were going to do in arming Porshit and then went ahead and exacted that conspiracy action, allegedly.
        That, in and of itself, paints Nay and Phraud as a couple of self concerned Asswipes that should be pasted to a couple of walls with semi rotten two day old unrefrigerated milk products.
        And I, for one, wouldn’t put it past, those two butts. Both Phraud and Nay are exactly that low, to do something that crappy.

• Dr Seuss May 16, 2014 at 6:50 pm -

Bwahahahaha!!!!!!! I love this comment.

• Dave May 16, 2014 at 2:15 pm -

I just saw her church rant video; the only one that needs to be saved is Porsha with that foot in mouth problem.

• Tre's Twits aren't Angelic May 16, 2014 at 4:32 pm -

Hoof and mouth disease.

• Dr Seuss May 16, 2014 at 6:50 pm -

LOLOL!!! Good one!

• VirgoLady (say_no_go) May 16, 2014 at 2:29 pm -

I thought her name was Flatbroke? LOL

• Dr Seuss May 16, 2014 at 3:15 pm -

AHAHAHAHA!!!! Can I borrow that?

• VirgoLady (say_no_go) May 16, 2014 at 3:17 pm -

of course..its free for the taking…

• Dr Seuss May 16, 2014 at 3:24 pm -

thank you hon! 🙂

• Marsbars09 May 16, 2014 at 3:22 pm -

I never felt Kray was prepped for anything. It sounds like Flatline is throwing anything out there that will stick.

• Tre's Twits aren't Angelic May 16, 2014 at 4:30 pm -

Ahhhh, that was very astute!
      Porshit lobs out a load of BS and expects that everybody will lap it up like it’s the last bit of water they’ll ever taste, completely forgetting the posturing she did before (that all of us forgot, but YOU).
      Brilliant!

5. iam1erica May 16, 2014 at 1:59 pm -

look at the way the producer is looking at her… lol

6. Tre's Felon Forehead May 16, 2014 at 1:59 pm -

In other words: “I will do anything to come back next season of RHOA including making amends with Kenya”

• Dave May 16, 2014 at 2:13 pm -

This reeks of desperation.

• RonnieIsBack May 16, 2014 at 2:33 pm -

yup…a day late and chump change short….

7. Dave May 16, 2014 at 2:14 pm -

Porsha started it with the name calling. Kenya responded with the props. Porsha got mad and did the smackdown. There are lots of things that people do and say that are annoying and will make you mad. Doesn’t mean you get to knock someone upside the head for it.

• SAMRA1116 May 16, 2014 at 2:49 pm -

So true, we would all be in jail. Best to let it go, over my head n ignore someone.

8. WestCoastFeed May 16, 2014 at 2:31 pm -

Well, Porsha, the right way to end it just might be for you to apologize to Kenya. Tell her you were wrong, period. No excuses, just a straight out apology.

• SAMRA1116 May 16, 2014 at 2:34 pm -

I just said the same thing…. SMH

• Marsbars09 May 16, 2014 at 3:20 pm -

Hi WCF! Sounds reasonable to me.

• Dr Seuss May 16, 2014 at 3:24 pm -

I agree with this.

9. RonnieIsBack May 16, 2014 at 2:33 pm -

I’m just happy Kenya is in Europe and can ignore her dense azz…

10. SAMRA1116 May 16, 2014 at 2:34 pm -

Well not having a job, will teach you to use your brains..
    It is always best to walk away, but you proved just how dumb you are
    Also, I never heard her apologize (sincerely).. It doesn’t matter what Kenya said, you were wrong.. Porsha need all kinds of help, this girl is off her rockers—-she actually thinks she was right…..Someone please help this dummy, she’s an embarrassment to her family….

• Tre's Twits aren't Angelic May 16, 2014 at 4:25 pm -

Nicely said. ITA

• SAMRA1116 May 16, 2014 at 4:48 pm -

Hey TTA — Happy Friday
        As if I work.

• Tre's Twits aren't Angelic May 16, 2014 at 5:19 pm -

Bless yer Sweet Heart SamRA.
          I take “Happy’s” any old way I get em!
          Right Back atcha!

• SAMRA1116 May 16, 2014 at 5:58 pm -

U remember that shit. LOL

11. RonnieIsBack May 16, 2014 at 2:38 pm -

I cannot even stomach to listen to her voice for the entire interview..she clearly was standing in the teeeef line when God was handing out brains…

12. Marsbars09 May 16, 2014 at 3:04 pm -

Porsha is just doing this to secure a job on RHOA next season. I wouldn’t be surprised if Andy and Bravo are behind her pity party tour.
    It’s too bad these women feel so low of themselves they sacrifice their dignity for a couple of dollars and a few minutes of fame.

• Dr Seuss May 16, 2014 at 3:14 pm -

Hey Marsie!!! I think you’re right….Andy sees the tides are turning and is making Porsha back track from her original “woe is me” performance.

• Marsbars09 May 16, 2014 at 3:18 pm -

What do you mean?

• Dr Seuss May 16, 2014 at 3:24 pm -

Andy is now seeing that the viewers do not condone violence as opposed to when the incident first happened and he was saying the props were used as weapons and banned all props. In his WWHL with Kenya (which was taped right after the incident) Andy seemed to lean towards Porsha being bullied. Now with Porsha’s new interview, I get the impression Andy and Porsha see that the viewers do not support Porsha as much as they originally did.

• Marsbars09 May 16, 2014 at 3:28 pm -

OK. I get it.

13. SpringBreeze14 May 16, 2014 at 3:12 pm -

Translation: Deep down I always wanted to be like Kenya and be her friend. Also I have no other sources of income so I’m hoping to keep a storyline going. My ex gay husband been done with me.

THIS IS WHAT PORSHA IS SAYING PEOPLE!

• Dr Seuss May 16, 2014 at 3:14 pm -

Hi SB!!!! SAY THAT!!!! #PREACH #AMEN

• SpringBreeze14 May 16, 2014 at 4:58 pm -

Hi Seuss! Girl these clowns never phase me!

• Dr Seuss May 16, 2014 at 6:48 pm -

Hi Girlfriend! Tell me about it. Have a great weekend.

• Marsbars09 May 16, 2014 at 3:17 pm -

Hi SB! ITA. Porsha is desperate for that check and is wiling to do and say just about anything to get it.

• SpringBreeze14 May 16, 2014 at 4:57 pm -

Hi Mars! The fact that she is so desperate to stay on the show speaks volumes and anyway I heard Porsha is busting it wide for a check!

• Tre's Twits aren't Angelic May 16, 2014 at 5:21 pm -

I like that, “…busting it wide for a check!”
          Fun way to say it.

• Marsbars09 May 16, 2014 at 8:24 pm -

And I wouldn’t put it past her to do just that.

14. Babson_Chick May 16, 2014 at 4:33 pm -

Poor lil Porsha needs to get a job, hobby, read some books, get a life, go back to school and get over herself – life is not all about your looks – ya gotta have something to back it up.

• Sara May 16, 2014 at 4:40 pm -

Hi Babson Chick. I agree. Porsha is a grown woman who acts like a child. She needs to take whatever money she has left and get an education.

• Babson_Chick May 16, 2014 at 4:56 pm -

Hi Sara!! Yes – am thinking she needs to get off TV, radio, twitter, phones, etc. However, she probably needs a paycheck so guess we’ll be be seeing and hearing more from her.

• Sara May 16, 2014 at 5:34 pm -

Yes–She’s a PR nightmare much like Teresa Giudice. They share the same ignorant way of thinking.

• Babson_Chick May 16, 2014 at 5:53 pm -

Plus you never know what’s going to come out of Porsha’s mouth. BTW she’s still looking for the entrance to the Undergound Railroad. Hopefully she’s not still asking people if they want to smell her new boobies.

• Tre's Twits aren't Angelic May 16, 2014 at 5:23 pm -

Well said!

• Sara May 16, 2014 at 5:50 pm -

Thank you.

• Marsbars09 May 16, 2014 at 8:22 pm -

Hi Sara! It seems Porsha is going to use her body to get ahead in life.

• Marsbars09 May 16, 2014 at 8:21 pm -

True dat! The older Porsha gets the more foolish and stupid she will look and sound with that airheaded personality.

• Babson_Chick May 17, 2014 at 1:06 pm -

That’s the truth – she has made herself the poster child for Stupid!!

15. Bonita Gee May 16, 2014 at 4:52 pm -

I like Porsha and Kenya and I hope they work out their differences. ……… I truly believe Porsha will be back on next season. the ratings will be through the roof. And we know ratings are EVERYTHING to these networks.

• Tre's Twits aren't Angelic May 16, 2014 at 5:23 pm -

So true.

16. Norrth May 16, 2014 at 5:27 pm -

It peeves me that she’s not taking responsibility for her comments about the LGBT community. If she was talking about loving all people, she wouldn’t have lumped them in with drug dealers and sex workers.

• Sara May 16, 2014 at 5:42 pm -

Based on that video, Andy should fire Porsha. Clearly she’s full of hate and not stable. Go away Porsha!

17. Birdie11 May 16, 2014 at 7:53 pm -

Porsha just hopes her breasts are bigger than Kenya’s…that’s about as far as her head goes.

• Marsbars09 May 16, 2014 at 8:20 pm -

Hi birdie! Agreed. Porsha is that airheaded.

18. chiraq May 18, 2014 at 8:07 pm -

Bad song and such a FRAUD! Next!