Exclusive: Nene Leakes Fired Or Demoted To A Friend

Posted on May 11 2014 - 3:47pm by Editor

nene-leakes-faces-real-housewives-six2eleven

It’s been a rough year for NeNe Leakes of The Real Housewives of Atlanta. First, Nene’s Hollywood career dries up like a prune in the sun, then she’s outshadowed by sophomore queen bee, Kenya Moore. At the recent season six reunion, Leakes appeared fed up, disgusted and not interested in being on the  show. Also, many are speculating that Nene and her boss, Andy Cohen are fighting. Now, rumor has it that Leakes was fired or demoted to a “friend” of a housewife. A source told Life & Style, the following:

“He [Andy Cohen] was pissed about the way that NeNe acted on the reunion this year, so much so that he might not ask her to come back. He thinks she has become a diva and was very irritated with her for not really answering his questions! She also acts like she doesn’t care or want to be on the show anymore.”

According to celebdirtylaundry.com Bravo is ready to send Mrs. Leakes packing.  And who can blame them? It’s been one heck of a year for Nene, who has been nothing but a huge pain in the ass for the network and her co-stars with her divaesque attitude and demands. Now, according to celebdirtylaundry.com the network has finally had enough, and want the loud mouth uncouth Leakes GONE!

RHOA

A source tells “All About The Tea” exclusively, Leakes has had multiple meetings with the show’s head honchos, discussing her unhappiness with certain co-stars and has been making demands for more money. Our source claims, Bravo has revamped their contract terms for the entire “Housewives” franchise. And going forward, the network has instituted a new clause in their “Real Housewives” contracts. The housewives will no longer be offered full season contracts, only 7-week contracts at a time.

This addendum was exercised recently with season 6 of The Real Housewives of New York. The condition gives Bravo leverage to exclude cast members who refuse to film or issue ultimatums. This was done to Aviva Drescher in the most recent episode of the RHONY (episode 9) where she was not featured and her name was excluded from the credits. Aviva declined to go on the girls trip to the Berkshires and Bravo responded accordingly by excluding her. We’re told Aviva will be excluded from a few episodes but will return in later episodes.

Real Housewives of Atlanta contracts are not finalized, according to our source. Nene is currently in contract negotiations and the two main points of contention are 1) Nene’s ginormous $1 million salary and 2) Her diva demands and conduct. You see, somewhere along the journey, Bravo loss control of Nene and gave into her ultimatums and over-the-top demands. Now, the network and Andy Cohen have grown weary of Nene’s antics and want to take the control back. By implementing their new 7-week contracts, renewable every 7-weeks, that would force Nene to film as directed and follow script or suffer the consequences. If Nene refuses to follow script and film with whom the producers want, NeNe will be excluded from the opening credits (as Aviva Drescher was in episode 9 of RHONY) and Nene won’t be shown in any of the promo materials holding a peach. The network could also, significantly diminish her storyline or exclude her all together and bring back Kim Zolciak and Sheree Whitfield

sheree-whitfield-iyanla-fix-my-life

Recently, Nene committed a major offense of her contract when she released text messages to the public revealing the scene in Mexico where she called Cynthia Bailey’s husband, Peter Thomas, a b*tch was faked and totally staged for television. We’re told Bravo was livid with Nene and provisions are in place to prevent major faux pas like that from happening again.

NeNe posted a screenshot of a text message between her and Cynthia on Instagram. Nene’s post captioned:

“Did u forget u sent me this text after Mexico, the morning before Gregg and I shot the scene with u and Peter. Don’t play dumb friend!”

Cynthia’s text message to NeNe stated:

“Change of plans for the scene. Not going to do the b*tch thing with Gregg. I thought it would be funny, but I really don’t want to call him out… even as a joke. I think we should have real grown folk conversation, address our concerns as friends, apologize, hug it out and have cocktails.”

Andy Cohen, recently said that no one has been fired from the RHOA and no decisions have been made regarding contracts.

Bravo is putting it’s foot down and the period during which the peasants ruled is over! Note to Nene and all the diva’s of every show, Princess Cohen is holding royal office again!

Who should be fired from the RHOA? Take the Poll:

Want more? “Like” us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter

Writing Staff at All About The Tea

1. noarguingwithstupid May 11, 2014 at 4:04 pm -

NeNe needs to go!! She is not fun to watch or listen to. Please get rid of her and put somone on who WANTS to be on the show!!

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 5:28 pm -

I totally agree!

2. WestCoastFeed May 11, 2014 at 4:10 pm -

While I do not follow NeNe on twitter, she does not include RHOA in her twitter profile. Is that a recent change for her?

• Gokai Green May 11, 2014 at 5:01 pm -

Nene has removed the RHOA of her twitter profile for months now.

• WestCoastFeed May 11, 2014 at 5:02 pm -

I suppose that just means she has been unhappy for months. And that is no surprise to those of us what have watched her behavior.

• RealitySuxx May 11, 2014 at 5:14 pm -

She removed it after she was bashed and dragged through the gutters of twitter, after the Pillow Talk fiasco.

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 5:17 pm -

Ahahahaha!!!!! Good!

3. WestCoastFeed May 11, 2014 at 4:12 pm -

How many weeks are in a full season normally? How much of a cut is this for them?

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 4:39 pm -

16 to 20 weeks …. some have gone 25. HW normal film shoot is 4+ months.

• WestCoastFeed May 11, 2014 at 4:40 pm -

So, if this is true, it would be less than half a season for each of them. Quite a cut in pay, should it happen.

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 4:41 pm -

IMO = I believe its full season contracts renewable every 7 weeks at the producers discretion to force the HW to film to production schedule or sit on the bench ? = IMO

IMO = It s my understanding Bravo has CUT all HW pay. IMO the million dollar contract days are over….. for all HW not just NENE …IMO

• WestCoastFeed May 11, 2014 at 4:48 pm -

I understand, It would put an end to cast rebellions. Or try to put an end to them.

• RealitySuxx May 11, 2014 at 5:25 pm -

No one should make over 500,000 a year…that should be the top salary.

4. twifan2 May 11, 2014 at 4:14 pm -

I don’t think she’s fired. Didn’t think Andy had the ‘power’ anymore, since his demotion?
    Has the ‘smell’ of PR work. :/

• noarguingwithstupid May 11, 2014 at 4:16 pm -

Yeppers!! If Bravo keeps paying a convicted felon, they will surely not fire Moose.

• twifan2 May 11, 2014 at 4:38 pm -

Yep! Yeah! Aah Ha!

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 4:17 pm -

Andy does not have the power but he does play a hand in who stays and who goes.

• Zoe D. May 11, 2014 at 5:25 pm -

So that explains why NeNe talks to him like he’s her servant.

• noarguingwithstupid May 11, 2014 at 5:30 pm -

NeNe talks terrible to Andy and I am so embarrassed for both of them!!

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 5:33 pm -

Yes!! She’s a rude and nasty person because that man gave her a start when he cast her season one. She’s an ungrateful bish.

• Marsbars09 May 11, 2014 at 6:20 pm -

If anything that’s probably what boils my blood the most about Moose. Wasn’t she struggling for a leg up in the entertainment industry when she auditioned for the series? Andy and the execs. saw something in her sorry, trifling ass to give her the break she desperately wanted.
            Look at Moose and Bravo now, at a crossroads…

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 6:40 pm -

She let the fame get to her head and forgot where she came from. She fall right back down to that place again. They all do.

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 4:19 pm -

Bravo Fired Andy Cohen as Executive Vice President.
      Andy has a 2 year HOST contract with Bravo for #wwhl. Andy is the host of reunions.
      A entertainment contract team was hired by Bravo to negotiate AFTER all the research/numbers are in and the production teams come up with approved story arcs for the cast THEY WANT.

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 5:57 pm -

Who do you want back? Fired ?? Hired…rehired?

• twifan2 May 11, 2014 at 6:07 pm -

Read below. Answered. 🙂

5. Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 4:22 pm -

Every season, when a house wife shows ends, Bravo feeds false stories to bloggers they hate…..to discredit them….Nene is not fired nor will she be, howevber, like the blog says, NENE free diva reign is over. No more ultimatums, no more refusing to film with another cast member. Nene will be forced to follow a film schedule and a story arc decided by producers or Nene can take the diva walk and twirl to the unemployment line.

• noarguingwithstupid May 11, 2014 at 4:24 pm -

Sounds fair to me!!

• WestCoastFeed May 11, 2014 at 4:26 pm -

Oh dear, Doc and TT are two bloggers Bravo hates?

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 4:28 pm -

i do not read TT, talk, think, tweet, or respond about anything TT. Sorry. Dead to ME.

• WestCoastFeed May 11, 2014 at 4:38 pm -

She writes very well and has a following of some very smart people. However she is even more rude to people who disagree with her than SH is.

• twifan2 May 11, 2014 at 4:38 pm -

Rude is putting it mildly! :/

• Zoe D. May 11, 2014 at 5:28 pm -

I follow her…she’s really good.

• Dr Seuss May 17, 2014 at 1:47 am -

yup…like she told one poster “you’re a moron, find someplace else to post” isn’t good you can post comments like this and you’re not scolded for it? LOL!

• noarguingwithstupid May 11, 2014 at 4:46 pm -

Dead to me also. I am a doc follower and that is it!!!

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 4:50 pm -

♥♥

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 4:57 pm -

Dr. Seuss and All About The Tea have real sources’ not fake made up sources who have dreams, after a drunken ride, on the under ground rail road choo choo train, and then blog as if it was a fact straight from Bravo.

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 5:00 pm -

LMFAOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #DEAD

• WestCoastFeed May 11, 2014 at 5:00 pm -

Yes, and funny response. Thanks, Doxie

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 4:28 pm -

what?

• WestCoastFeed May 11, 2014 at 4:31 pm -

Tamara Tattles ran with a similar story yesterday as an exclusive from her Bravo source, claiming that Porsha and NeNe will be back “in a limited capacity.”

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 4:49 pm -

Gotcha! thanks, although I think are stories are completely different.

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 4:52 pm -

Hi WCF….I do NOT think this BLOG and TT’s are
            similar. This article makes no mention of Nene or Porsha returning in a
            limited capacity or even being fired. MY SOURCE says no letters went out to any Bravo HW. My source says no contracts have even begun to be negotiate.

• Zoe D. May 11, 2014 at 5:08 pm -

I read that. She’s pretty accurate. I hope this time she isn’t and they won’t come back at all…lol

• noarguingwithstupid May 11, 2014 at 4:47 pm -

huh???

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 4:48 pm -

hmmm???

• WestCoastFeed May 11, 2014 at 4:50 pm -

Doxie says that Bravo feeds false stories to blogger they hate. I am asking if that means that Bravo hates you and they have fed you a false story?

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 4:54 pm -

Bravo TV loves Dr. Seuss and //allaboutthetea.com <–HUGE FANS

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 5:09 pm -

LOLOLOL!!!!!

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 4:57 pm -

Wow… I wasn’t aware Bravo “hated” me, WCF. Irregardless, my source is not employed by Bravo. Doxie was referring to TT in her comment.

• WestCoastFeed May 11, 2014 at 4:59 pm -

Good, I just misinterpreted what Doxie was saying.

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 5:09 pm -

no worries.

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 4:49 pm -

BRAVO SOURCE did not feed false information to Doc. Bravo TV loves Dr. Seuss and //allaboutthetea.com <–HUGE FANS

• WestCoastFeed May 11, 2014 at 4:50 pm -

Thank you. That is reassuring. I was concerned.

• Gokai Green May 11, 2014 at 5:00 pm -

I knew TT was lying out of her ass when Nene sent out a tweet yesterday saying that she was laughing at all these rumors. TT has a unhealthy hatred for Nene and wants her gone anyway.

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 5:57 pm -

Hi Gokai….Who do you want back? Fired ?? Hired…rehired?

6. WestCoastFeed May 11, 2014 at 4:41 pm -

I find it difficult to accept that Bravo would decide to end the Kenya vs NeNe feud that gave them such high ratings this season.

• noarguingwithstupid May 11, 2014 at 4:43 pm -

I agree!!! That is money in their pockets!!!

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 4:43 pm -

They don’t plan to just regulate Nene’s diva’s demands.

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 5:04 pm -

Do share….elaborate more….we need details…spill….

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 4:44 pm -

I AGREE wcf…..Kenya and NENE love the drama…..and paychecks, stardom….imo

7. Zoe D. May 11, 2014 at 4:59 pm -

I hope she gets fired…and does NOT come back as a friend. They can keep Porsha, and Phaedra too. I say bring on Sheree…and Marlo. Time to spice thing.

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 5:03 pm -

I AGREE. I want Marlo and Sheree back.

• Zoe D. May 11, 2014 at 5:04 pm -

I think they’ll add something refreshing to the show. I have always like Sheree…she’s a nut…but fun to watch. Marlo is new to me…but I would like to learn more about her.

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 5:16 pm -

We need Sheree……….you know after aLl this time…the only reason I got for Sheree being fired was Andy was outraged with the audacity of Sheree contract demands and just cut her in a blink of an eye, like Andy did with Adrian Maloof. HEY DOC DO U HAVE THE SCOOP OR ANYTHING TO ADD?

• Zoe D. May 11, 2014 at 5:36 pm -

Hummm…that’s interesting. And all this time I thought Nene had her hand in that. Makes sense.

• noarguingwithstupid May 11, 2014 at 5:37 pm -

NeNe does NOT like Marlo!!! Bad news!!!

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 5:38 pm -

Production does not like NENE

• Zoe D. May 11, 2014 at 5:57 pm -

Can You blame them? If she talks to Andy like that…imagine how she treats the crew?

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 5:46 pm -

Marlo is fun. She’s my girl. I liked Sheree too. Sheree was not afraid to stick it to Nene.

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 5:16 pm -

EXACTLY! Nene is no longer interesting or fun to watch. Porsha serves no purpose since she’s dumb as hell and Phaeke…well you know….she better go into hiding after Apollo turned snitch for the feds!

• Zoe D. May 11, 2014 at 5:18 pm -

What I don’t understand is why they want to keep Phaedra…she’s boring, and her storyline is fake! The reunion exposed that. And with her husband in so much trouble…I think it’s in very poor taste. “smh”

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 5:27 pm -

I agree….Porsha is boring! The word is, Bravo intended not to ask her back for season 7 prior to the reunion but then she violently attacked Kenya and played victim. Then Twitter exploded all over Andy and Bravo’s website claiming Porsha was provoked by Kenya. Bravo then felt pressured not to fire her. But you and I both know Porhsa has no story line, is dumb and borung

• Zoe D. May 11, 2014 at 5:34 pm -

Oh…that was obvious! I read somewhere that she was already on the chopping block before the reunion. You’re right…he only did that to save face with her fans. And I’m shocked as hell she had any…lol

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 5:37 pm -

Im shocked as well. seems to me Kenya haters went to be Porsha supporters after the brawl. Dr Seuss is right. I believe Porsha was never going to be offered a contract regardless….

• Zoe D. May 11, 2014 at 5:54 pm -

Yep.

• RealitySuxx May 11, 2014 at 6:00 pm -

Not me … I always felt Porsha was on the wrong network … and I just don’t like how Kenya came on , with the rent-a-man thing. I think after 2 seasons of Walter and Apollo/Phaedra, Kenya is going to have to have at least 1 REAL independent storyline.

• twifan2 May 11, 2014 at 6:04 pm -

Her ‘I want a baby’ story-line is wearing thin too!

• noarguingwithstupid May 11, 2014 at 6:16 pm -

ITA!!!!

• twifan2 May 11, 2014 at 6:17 pm -

🙂
            Ready for some Cumberbatch tonite?

• noarguingwithstupid May 11, 2014 at 6:21 pm -

Of Course!!! no movies, just pics!!!!

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 5:46 pm -

Porsha went on that bullshit press tour crying and talking about Kordell beat her, she was bullied in 3rd grade and Kenya bullied her blah blah blah. Andy then banned all props because of the viewer backlash and Porsha had her job back. She’s a liar. #GirlBye

• Zoe D. May 11, 2014 at 5:52 pm -

Yes she is…and the B@tch can’t sing either!!! lol

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 5:54 pm -

umm she cant read, write, talk, walk, ……she can fall to ground screaming and kicking her legs/feet like a 2 yr old…..

• Zoe D. May 11, 2014 at 5:58 pm -

Hahahahahaha…so true!

• twifan2 May 11, 2014 at 5:57 pm -

Uuh no Andy didn’t ban all props-remember THE NEW Housewife Of Atlanta Peter had his peach prop in part 3 of the reunion.

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 6:11 pm -

LMAO!!!

• RealitySuxx May 11, 2014 at 5:33 pm -

I think with Phaedra…it’s the sensationalism of Apollo’s trial…and the genuine friendship with Kandi. I think Apollo will be sentenced after they begin filming…so BRAVO is going to milk it.

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 5:35 pm -

I AGREE plus I think Bravo likes Phaedra over the top parties…. and her irony of being a head doctor.

• RealitySuxx May 11, 2014 at 5:40 pm -

HAHAHAHAHA….yep. And where those 2 dry ass newbies messed up? Phaedra is no joke with the repartee’ and quick come backs…neither is Kandi. Those 2 stand their ground…so Monique and Natalie didn’t stand a chance.

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 5:46 pm -

and that is the truth…….

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 5:47 pm -

Uh huh!!! A bunch of freaks work at Bravo.

• Zoe D. May 11, 2014 at 5:38 pm -

Okay…so their keeping Shady Phae…for Shady reasons…lmao Kudos to Bravo!

• RealitySuxx May 11, 2014 at 5:39 pm -

Yup…and it’s fitting since the imbecile blamed BRAVO/RHOA for him returning to a life of crime. He’s such a low life cretin.

• WestCoastFeed May 11, 2014 at 5:40 pm -

If I were her, I’d drop the show and move to some small town and run a funeral parlor and just take care of my boys. Her reputation is going the be hard hit by the Apollo mess.

• RealitySuxx May 11, 2014 at 5:41 pm -

She won’t though … and since she is an entertainment attorney versed in the ways of the hiding those Bad Boy and Bad Girl ways … she is going to stay right there in the ATL.

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 5:19 pm -

IF you snitch on cops are u a hero? Are u a snitch, in trouble, if u snitch before prison? Is it not ok to snitch prior to jail to get a reduced senetence like Gaylon did? I dont know anyone who went to prison. I do not know ATLANTA CULTURE …what is ATL culture n rules on snitching?

• RealitySuxx May 11, 2014 at 5:21 pm -

ATL has no culture like that. Thug life is thug life wherever you are, in every city.

To me – there is nothing worse than a dirty cop – so they belong in the same trash bucket as Apollo. Unfortunately, there are rules in place for exposing corrupt law enforcement…so they choose the lesser of many evils. I don’t care how much time Apollo serves – as long as he serves time. He is a disgrace, and was given the rare opportunity to really turn his life around …so I want him to do some jail time.

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 5:34 pm -

i want 20 years minimum. He owes 13 on his previous parole.

• noarguingwithstupid May 11, 2014 at 5:35 pm -

That parole is a problem he’s going to have for a long time if he continues to screw up!!

• RealitySuxx May 11, 2014 at 5:38 pm -

I think he’ll get between 7-12….and he will be sent to UTAH or probably Barstow

• WestCoastFeed May 11, 2014 at 5:39 pm -

If he snitched on some pretty important folks he sentence will be downgraded substantially.

• RealitySuxx May 11, 2014 at 5:42 pm -

You’re prob right … but I’m hoping for 7 years at least!

• RealitySuxx May 11, 2014 at 5:19 pm -

I agree. Her swan song should have really been when she was in Hollywood, and Kenya was introduced. As much as I don’t like Kenya – I can’t blame her for “tussling over the crown”….Nene was on her way out until her Hollywood run came to an abrupt end. She didn’t expect Kenya to take off like she did. I don’t like either lady, but I can’t blame Kenya for sticking it to Nene like she does.

• Zoe D. May 11, 2014 at 5:43 pm -

I think NeNe felt she was untouchable. She found a little success…and she became a legend in her own mind. So, she thought she could sashay…through the season with not really bring much to the show at all. She thought her name was enough. Little did she know…Kenya was on her heels ready to take her top spot. She was blindsided due to her own stupidity!

• RealitySuxx May 11, 2014 at 5:45 pm -

I agree 100%

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 5:45 pm -

WORD FOR WORD of what my opinion is……..NeNe felt she was untouchable. Nene was blindsided by her own
          EGO ,,,stupidity!

8. Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 5:02 pm -

Dr Seuss…I love the picture of NENE you chose for this awesome blog. The reasom being….That is the exact impression the RHOA Editors gave me of NENE this season. I like Nene and Kenya. I like that Kenya is so much smarter and better at playing games and working with production than Nene.

• WestCoastFeed May 11, 2014 at 5:04 pm -

Kenya is so bright. And she is right; she leaves them in the dust.

9. RealitySuxx May 11, 2014 at 5:11 pm -

LMAO…the only HWs on RHOA that have no problems filming with anyone, are Kandi and Cynthia … so this shall be interesting – but I think it’s the fairest thing to do…for ALL of the franchises.

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 5:13 pm -

Didn’t Dr Seuss say in this blog or her other RHONY blog (great scoops must read) that the team Bravo hired to negotiate entertainment contracts….have done this will ALL franchises starting with rhony ? (the 7 weeks at a time to control diva demands)

• RealitySuxx May 11, 2014 at 5:17 pm -

Yep – and I’m glad to hear ALL the franchises will be adhering to this rule. No one is above the show…and if they aren’t smart enough to use it as a vehicle to further their successes like Kandi and some of the other women…then tough toodles.

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 5:30 pm -

Yep!!! Best move Bravo has mad in a long time. I can see Nene having a tiddy-attack now.

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 5:14 pm -

Hi RS! Happy Mother’s Day!

Absolutely. I have to give Bravo credit for implementing something smart for once. You know this will drive NayNay stir crazy and she’ll have a temper-tantrum! But she better get on the choo-choo train or Girl bye!

• RealitySuxx May 11, 2014 at 5:16 pm -

Hiya!!! Happy Mother’s Day 🙂 … I got what I wanted – which was to be ALONE all weekend… 🙂

…and yes, finally they are dropping the hammer down on these megalomaniacs. Andy caught HELL, as well as Bravo with Nene and her “I’m not talking about THAT…etc” Glad to see her put in her place, as well as some of these other women.

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 5:32 pm -

I bet who ever negotiated NENE $1 mill contract got heck or fired….Nene bossed/controlled production around so bad Bravo had to call in Carols King…. no way Bravo will pay Nene a million again imo

• RealitySuxx May 11, 2014 at 5:36 pm -

Yep … and Carlos and Nene are on the outs – or so they are saying…and I believe it. He seems to be closer to Kandi now, probably because he and Todd were already tight – and now that Todd and Carlos are working together … that’s all she wrote.

Nene is another one that totally screwed herself with the platform she was given.

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 5:43 pm -

NeNe failed to parlay her status and take advantage of the opportunities imo. All i saw was rolling eyes, and an attitude…

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 5:35 pm -

Glad to hear that. Alone time is the best gift. Silence!!!

Nene is out of control like a wild moose. Bravo had to do something to tame the beast. Moose was stampeding all over Andy and Bravo execs. I can only imagine the things they say about her when she exits the Bravo meetings.

• RealitySuxx May 11, 2014 at 5:37 pm -

LOL…I think they were probably happy. She made their job EASY for them with her obnoxious ego.

• Marsbars09 May 11, 2014 at 6:08 pm -

Hi Doc! Choo choo train. LOL!

10. Zoe D. May 11, 2014 at 5:16 pm -

Hi everyone. I’m a new poster…but I’ve been reading for a while. Love all your posts…you all are so funny and informative.

• RealitySuxx May 11, 2014 at 5:17 pm -

Hello Zoe…welcome!

• Zoe D. May 11, 2014 at 5:20 pm -

Hello Reality Suxx…thanks.

• noarguingwithstupid May 11, 2014 at 5:27 pm -

hey Zoe!! Happy Mother’s Day and glad you are here!!

• Zoe D. May 11, 2014 at 5:47 pm -

Thank you! Happy Mother’s Day to you too if your a Mom…if not, have a nice evening!

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 5:18 pm -

Hi Zoe! Welcome to All About The Tea! 🙂

Join the fun.

• Zoe D. May 11, 2014 at 5:19 pm -

Thanks.

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 5:21 pm -

you’re welcome!

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 5:30 pm -

WELCOME ZOE….
      Who is ur fav hw? we all like different people here… i am team anyone who is drunk and yells “whose gonna check me boo”

• twifan2 May 11, 2014 at 5:57 pm -

I’d LOVE for SheeBroke to come back! 🙂

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 6:12 pm -

i think everyone wants Sheree back…..she did film the wedding…

• Zoe D. May 11, 2014 at 6:10 pm -

My fav on RHOA…is Kenya, Sheree, and Kim. ROBH is Lisa and Kim. RONY…Romona, Sonja…and I like the new girl that says…”Holla”! RONJ was Danielle, and Caroline Manzo. ROOC…is Vicky and Alexis…but she’s no longer…:(

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 6:11 pm -

i like them all…id like to see alexis drunk n speak her true mind….

• Zoe D. May 11, 2014 at 6:13 pm -

I know…i don’t think her true character came out. I so wanted her to come back…:(

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 6:24 pm -

her real life friends…tell me she is nothing like we see on tv…..that Alexis is fun, talkative, life of the party…not this stick …..

• Zoe. D. May 11, 2014 at 6:26 pm -

I believe that…she always looked uncomfortable. Now that Tamra…well…let’s NOT get me started…lol

• RonnieIsBack May 11, 2014 at 5:55 pm -

Welcome Zoe!!!!!!!

• Zoe D. May 11, 2014 at 6:05 pm -

Thank you.

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 5:55 pm -

Who do you want back? Fired ?? Hired…rehired?

• Zoe D. May 11, 2014 at 6:04 pm -

I want Nene, Porsha and Phaedra fired. No friend shit…just fired! I want Kandi as a friend. Not too into Kandi…she’s a snake. I would like Kim, Marlo , Kenya Sheree, Cynthia…(but that’s a mercy add…her husband makes me vomit, and she’s a bit of a bore). and bring in Joseline from Love and Hip Hop…now that would be some show! lmao

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 6:10 pm -

oh heaven..Ui need to be a casting director !! i love love it….excepts id have sex w/peter…maybe one date…..

• Zoe D. May 11, 2014 at 6:11 pm -

Peter? He’d be sexy if he didn’t talk so much…lol

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 6:13 pm -

he talks? i must have tuned im out…..

11. Greta Tunnie Walker May 11, 2014 at 5:17 pm -

If anyone else come on the show. if they don’t kiss her ass same drama.you not a good friend.we need to take a Poll to remove here.On her remark to Andy…. my remark #Fire the Bitch and be Done.she is ruining the show.So rude So nasty..What a bitch in a Bad way also the truth between her and Cynthia is behind “Pam Pinnock greg Ex. Cynthia and Pam is friends.

• WestCoastFeed May 11, 2014 at 5:19 pm -

I was beyond floored when Andy just sat there and smiled after NeNe made that crack. Any other boss in the world would have fired her on the spot.

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 5:55 pm -

Who do you want back? Fired ?? Hired…rehired?..

• Marsbars09 May 11, 2014 at 6:06 pm -

True dat! But Andy “plays” with her for some reason.

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 5:20 pm -

I agree with #FireTheBitch. She’s a total bully and bitch to deal with. That nasty attitude of hers makes me sick. The constant rolling of those big eyes makes me want them to pop out.

• noarguingwithstupid May 11, 2014 at 5:21 pm -

And roll down on the floor!!

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 5:37 pm -

LOL! Yup!!

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 5:55 pm -

Who do you want back? Fired ?? Hired…rehired?

• RealitySuxx May 11, 2014 at 5:22 pm -

See…I want to see her crawl..I’d rather she be regulated to FOH…LMAO So I can point and laugh at my screen. 🙂

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 5:37 pm -

Her pride would not allow her. That woman would bite off her nose to spare her face. She’s insufferable.

• RealitySuxx May 11, 2014 at 5:43 pm -

True – she probably would quit …dammit.

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 5:51 pm -

Nene needlessly self-destructive
            over-reaction to problems on set..diva demands……..she was warned against acting out of pique, or against pursuing revenge…..ALL damaged Nene more than the object of her anger imo

• RealitySuxx May 11, 2014 at 5:55 pm -

I can see that … but then…I would also hope she realizes she has no real friends – as obviously no one has checked her. Even Kandi’s friends and loved ones have checked her when they disagree…even to the point of them not speaking for a bit.

I have absolutely no sympathy for Nene – she had it all – and long before the current cast – and she wasted it. Her anger has lost her a spin off as well as the talk show…at least for now.

• Marsbars09 May 11, 2014 at 6:05 pm -

Hi RS! I hope you’re having a wonderful Mother’s Day!
            I co-sign on your comment regarding Nene’s anger. The woman has deep rooted anger issues that affect her sound reason and judgement. It’s too bad those closest to her can’t talk sense to her.

• RealitySuxx May 11, 2014 at 6:57 pm -

Hey Mars!!..Hope your day was a good one…mine was nice and peaceful 🙂

…and I agree…Nene did this to herself.

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 6:08 pm -

u r correct Nene anger…….ego…..destroyed all the glorious opportunities bravo gave her…

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 5:55 pm -

Who do you want back? Fired ?? Hired…rehired?..

• RealitySuxx May 11, 2014 at 5:57 pm -

I wanted them all to return – just to see all the fall out … but if I had to see someone fired I’d pick Nene and Porsha – Porsha needs to be on VH1.

Hired … I say bring Sheree back, because even though she was a mess – she wasn’t afraid to go toe to toe with any of them.

• RonnieIsBack May 11, 2014 at 5:49 pm -

Trick should have know her number was up when they showed her lying azz all over the screen…who knows what else will come out tonight…getting popcorn ready.

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 5:53 pm -

Ronnie! Happy Mother’s Day to your mom! ♥

Chile yes! Kenya will be reading and I will be sipping and getting an education.

• Marsbars09 May 11, 2014 at 6:02 pm -

I’m ready for Kray’s side of the story too!

• RonnieIsBack May 11, 2014 at 6:43 pm -

Thanks Doc!!!!!! We survived it….ooh wee…
            #AugustOsage 2.0

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 7:17 pm -

Yes ma’am!!!!

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 5:28 pm -

MY SOURCE (sober and alive person) said rhoa producers were disappointed in the 2 ladies who filmed at the pajama party and will be looking to add at least 2 new cast members as well as friends of cast members for next season of RHOA. I am hoping that means Marlo, Sheree, Kim, etc….

• RealitySuxx May 11, 2014 at 5:34 pm -

I can deal with Marlo..even Sheree…but not Kim.

• RonnieIsBack May 11, 2014 at 6:42 pm -

I cannot stand WIGS N Cigs either..fake azz.

• RonnieIsBack May 11, 2014 at 7:49 pm -

I don’;t blame them…they were boring and I don’t want to see Chuck anymore…

• Marsbars09 May 11, 2014 at 8:03 pm -

LOL! Mynique was boring and Chuck was lame.

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 5:55 pm -

Who do you want back? Fired ?? Hired…rehired?

• twifan2 May 11, 2014 at 6:02 pm -

Fired=Kray Kray ٩(●̮̃•)۶
        Hired=Gina fro Melbourne ◉_◉
        Rehired=SheeBroke ◔◡◔

• noarguingwithstupid May 11, 2014 at 6:39 pm -

ITA with all of twi’s choices!!

• twifan2 May 11, 2014 at 6:47 pm -

I thank you, NAWS! 🙂

• noarguingwithstupid May 11, 2014 at 6:48 pm -

Great minds, my dear!!

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 6:41 pm -

is Melbourne a rh show in Australia? i did watch 2 seasons recently of canada online…omg they r ten time what nj is…..hookers, drugs, orgies, mob, drug dealer…..the back stories are insane…..

• twifan2 May 11, 2014 at 6:49 pm -

Yes, it’s their first season as a Real Housewives franchise in Australia.
            Gina is a lawyer & negotiated the ladies contracts. 🙂

• Marsbars09 May 11, 2014 at 6:00 pm -

You know, I don’t understand that one. It’s one thing for Cynthia to end her friendship with Moose due to Moose not respecting Cynthia or whatever, but to befriend a woman that dated your husband? I have a problem with that as well…

12. RonnieIsBack May 11, 2014 at 5:48 pm -

It is about DAYUM TIME! Ding Dong the Moose is gone….or at least brought back down to earth. Her attitude sucks bigtime..I remember seeing all on her twat feeds about all these meetings…yessssss

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 5:52 pm -

Glad your back Ronnie……wonder if we will see a whole new Nene next season…..? Who do you want back? fired ??

• RonnieIsBack May 11, 2014 at 6:41 pm -

Hey Dox!
        I definitely want Horse-sha fired = dumb heaux
        Nene fired!!!!!#Bye Moose -= please do not feed the animals
        Fakedra can stay just so she can wallow in her chit and stew and we see her puttnig money on Apollo’s books LOL.
        Kenya, Cynthia kandi, marlo, Sheree should all come back!!!(or be rehired).

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 7:05 pm -

Pha gonna get throat cancer from all that junk spewed at her face…..RHOA will be adding new cast members….that is a fact…..and Kenya will be the lead…..

• RonnieIsBack May 11, 2014 at 7:48 pm -

I LOVE IT!!!!!

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 5:57 pm -

The moose will be knocked down a few pegs and hopefully brought back down to earth where the smalls reside. And I bet you anything Marlo will be back for season 7. And Nene can’t try that bs she pulled after the Bailey Bowl giving Bravo ultimatums that she won’t film if Marlo appears in anymore episodes.

• RonnieIsBack May 11, 2014 at 6:40 pm -

I hope..can you imagine if they let her run amuck how others will act (Gator = Fakedra…
        And Horse-sha needs to GO!!!! She brings nothing to the show…she is an idiot and a huge liability.

13. Marsbars09 May 11, 2014 at 5:56 pm -

Demote Nene to friend?! I say fire the b*tch! It’s obvious Nene doesn’t want to be on the show anymore. I don’t know why Bravo keeps kowtowing to her.
    If that 7 week contract is true, I guess they’ll use it to keep the women “in line”. I wonder if Nene released the texts in retaliation for Bravo not meeting her “demands”. Any other cast member would have been fired for such an infraction.
    I have a feeling bringing Porsha and Cynthia on back to the show is contingent on if Bravo is going to bring Nene back full-time or if she’s going to be a “friend” of the show.

• RealitySuxx May 11, 2014 at 5:58 pm -

LOL – if she released those texts for that – then it backfired big time…cause I think between that, and that crap she told Andy at the reunion, along with just refusing to discuss the damn season – she sealed her own fate.

• Marsbars09 May 11, 2014 at 6:13 pm -

True dat!

• Zoe D. May 11, 2014 at 6:18 pm -

I agree.

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 6:23 pm -

honestly..i dont think bravo cares about the tweets/text as much as all the refusing to film…..and massive ultimatums………HELP DR SEUSS…DIDNT U SAY THAT CARLOS KING WAS CALLED IN DURING FILMING TO GET NENE UNDER CONTROL AND FILMING TO STAY ON SCHEDULE….and he forced Nene to attend events that Kenya was at etc throwing that party……plus production held up Nene pajama party for Kenya arrival…she was at airport picking up the actor who posed as her assistant, Brandon, plus Carlos was there when NENE went out of control at production over Marlo at Cynthia’s field day……HELP …..was that when NENE had falling out with Carlos the king of bravo drama?

• Marsbars09 May 11, 2014 at 6:24 pm -

If what you’re stating is correct I can see what else added to Nene’s belligerence and anger.

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 6:00 pm -

Who do you want back? Fired ?? Hired…Rehired?

• Marsbars09 May 11, 2014 at 6:13 pm -

I guess I’d like Kandi and Kray to return. I’m not sure about Fake since Apollo has her knee deep in his criminal BS. Everyone else can take a hike.

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 6:16 pm -

Kandi is a shoe in since Bravo gave her a spin off….

• Zoe D. May 11, 2014 at 6:19 pm -

Ugh!

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 6:10 pm -

I agree Marsie. Nene has become so bitter and unpleasant, you don’t want her around at all. The reunion was proof. The refusing to answer question, rolling her eyes and snapping that moose neck was too much for me.

• RonnieIsBack May 11, 2014 at 6:39 pm -

I agree 1 hunnit!!!

• Marsbars09 May 11, 2014 at 6:42 pm -

Thanks Ronnie!
        I hope you had a wonderful Mother’s Day (if you have kids, that is). 🙂

• RonnieIsBack May 11, 2014 at 7:47 pm -

thanks Mars…no I don’t have any crumb snatchers thank Gawd, but I have a chit load of nieces and nephew….Happy Mother’s day to you as well!!!
          and I love my mommy too!

• Marsbars09 May 11, 2014 at 7:55 pm -

Crumb snatchers. LOL! I bet you’re a peach of an auntie.
            I don’t have kids either, but I have nieces and nephews.

14. Marsbars09 May 11, 2014 at 6:25 pm -

Does anyone know who the executive producer was before Carlos King? Whatever happened to that producer and why was he replaced?

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 6:29 pm -

Glenda Hersh, Lauren Eskelin, Megan Sanchez-Warner, Omid Kahangi, Steven Weinstock = Originals……Then Carlos came…..Dr Seuss is correct …just a foot note…prior Carlos having his own company, Carlos did get production credit has an executive producer, he does not any more as for the reason Dr Seuss stated.

• Marsbars09 May 11, 2014 at 6:32 pm -

Let me finish for you: Then Carlos came to shake sh*t up! LOL!

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 6:34 pm -

exactly………but ask Doc….Carlos was called in special this season to handle Nene?

• Marsbars09 May 11, 2014 at 6:41 pm -

Great question. Why would Bravo need help “handling” one of their employees? I don’t understand why they just don’t give that b*tch the bottom line like regular networks do.
            Bravo is one sorry, dysfunctional network.

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 6:43 pm -

Dr. Seuss blog states that Bravo hired an executive entertainment group to negotiate contract with clauses in them forcing compliance and penalizing diva ultimatums etc.

• Marsbars09 May 11, 2014 at 6:44 pm -

But they need to hire outsiders to do it? That’s what I’m trying to understand?

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 6:53 pm -

IMO = When you have a network…..or production company…or sports team….you hire an expert to negotiate terms of service contracts…..a expert was needed, as you can see the disaster that WAS Nene contract, ….( all stemming from Jill Zarin calling cast members and telling them to refuse to film with Bethenny so Jill could control the producers and story arc) …..Nene tried the same bs with bravo and they called in Carlos who stayed for the entire “day to day” filming of rhoa this last season…. IMO

• Marsbars09 May 11, 2014 at 7:02 pm -

I understand Rx. I’ve just posted an in-depth comment on what I’ve just realized about Mr. King. 😉

• RealitySuxx May 11, 2014 at 6:55 pm -

Carlos=Olivia Pope

He handled it! LOL

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 6:48 pm -

Andy done got fired as the engineer of the under ground railroad train because he left Porsha at the station, Nene was thrown in the coal shaft….Phaedra was in bathroom giving head to conductor, while Apollo fleeced the luggage and Peter was under the bar, while Kandi was singing on stage and momma Joyce was yelling over the PA about her inventory of assets. Poor Cynthia and Todd just stayed in their seats waiting for the ride to end……

• Marsbars09 May 11, 2014 at 6:50 pm -

LOL! OK, you explained it the only way you know how.

• WestCoastFeed May 11, 2014 at 6:56 pm -

Nailed it!! Funny!!

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 6:41 pm -

That’s a shame. Too bad Nene can’t see she’s her own worse enemy.

• RealitySuxx May 11, 2014 at 6:54 pm -

Carlos is the hatchet man. He knew exactly what to do to flip the table on Nene. 😉

• Marsbars09 May 11, 2014 at 7:00 pm -

True dat! I just posted an in-depth comment about that. 🙂

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 6:37 pm -

As Dr Seuss previously scooped with an exclusive blog…. Teresa flew from Nj to GA to have a private meeting with Carlos as did Dina on a different time table etc…..he has met with many HW privately. Doc has the list and blog she did…..

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 6:29 pm -

Carlos King works for a production company. He doesn’t work for Bravo directly. Bravo hires Carlos company to film and produce the show then the purchase the completed edited produced package. I don’t believe there was anyone else before Carlos but Doxie may know more.

EDIT: Ok, Doxie answered above.

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 7:01 pm -

Carlos King, worked on RHOA since its inception, 2014 Kandi Wedding – June 1st, I Dream of Nene: The Wedding (2013) and Don’t Be Tardy for the Wedding (2012), Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta, CARLOS OWNS = Kingdom Reign Entertainment, LLC is a boutique entertainment company
      which creates, produces, writes, pitches, and develops television show
      concepts for major networks from pre to post production.

• Marsbars09 May 11, 2014 at 7:04 pm -

But you just posted that a different group of people produced the series.

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 7:07 pm -

i posted the original executives producers (real owners) who hired Kingdom Reign to put the package – show- together AS THEY sell it to Bravo. The HW do not work for Bravo, they work for King, (or Sirus, or POP, other franchises) Bravo is the distributor they do not own HW….

15. Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 6:28 pm -

i love Dr. Seuss and her awesome commenters and all the writers/researchers …this site is great !! *warning* i took drugs…..that makes me not responsible for my typing or opinions…sorry we went from 92 to 55 in 2 hours….the pain is way to much for me…..dont ask whats wrong. just read any medical book and pick ten….or twenty…..i have them all….lol…. i live in southern utah. 1.5 hrs from vegas. Please forgive me…lol

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 6:30 pm -

you’re funny……feel better hon.

• twifan2 May 11, 2014 at 6:30 pm -

No need to ask for forgiveness when there is nothing to forgive.
      Carry on! 🙂

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 6:33 pm -

well if Apollo can rob grandma of her pension check and use the excuse Phaedra made 600k and he needed to keep up with the fake Nene posers, then i am gonna use drugs as an excuse for any opinion any one disagree with me about…..

• twifan2 May 11, 2014 at 6:35 pm -

Kool!  (•◡•) /

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 6:39 pm -

I must have missed something…LOL!

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 7:09 pm -

nope… just an advanced warning…..im prepared…i was a boy scout in another life or in a drug induced dream…. ?

• noarguingwithstupid May 11, 2014 at 7:11 pm -

That’s good enough for me!!

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 7:18 pm -

oh I see….and I like it! Enjoy!

16. Zoe D. May 11, 2014 at 6:36 pm -

Okay…I’m off for a while. Thank you for the warm welcome. Talk to you all later.

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 6:37 pm -

Happy Mothers DAY. nice to meet you !

• Zoe D. May 11, 2014 at 6:40 pm -

Thank you! It was nice meeting you as well.

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 6:39 pm -

Take care Zoe and Happy Mothers Day! 🙂

• Zoe D. May 11, 2014 at 6:41 pm -

Thank You…same to you! 🙂

• Marsbars09 May 11, 2014 at 6:43 pm -

Bye Zoe. Thanks for stopping by.

17. Marsbars09 May 11, 2014 at 6:59 pm -

I’m watching a rerun of the reunion. Nene’s behavior and the womens’ demeanor has become clearer to me. Now that I understand Carlos’ background, I think he was the mastermind of what happened at the Pillow Talk party, the charity event, and the Bailey Bowl. I think this all lead to the ugliness that unraveled at the reunion.
    Carlos’ professional background is trashy at best. I’m sure Carlos was doing Nene no special favors when she would make her demands. He treated her just like everybody else and she’s not used to that. That’s probably why we’re seeing the real nasty, evil side of Nene. If she can’t get along with Carlos then they need to release her from her contract.

18. RealitySuxx May 11, 2014 at 7:01 pm -

All these scenes on Secrets Revealed should have been shown during the season.

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 7:02 pm -

i know it…way better than seeing, feeling Nene contempt and attitude imo…. i like Nene, i just dont condone her self destructive choices…..

• RealitySuxx May 11, 2014 at 7:04 pm -

I’m just sitting here shaking my head…Nene really needs the smack down that is rumored…she is impossible.

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 7:26 pm -

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 7:13 pm -

I know…they always do that, thinking the viewers don’t want to see normal family stuff and no drama.

19. Marsbars09 May 11, 2014 at 7:09 pm -

Doc, where did you go?

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 7:12 pm -

I’m back, sorry.

• Marsbars09 May 11, 2014 at 7:20 pm -

How come this is the first time I’m hearing about Carlos King? His name hasn’t been mentioned until this season.

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 7:23 pm -

Andy is the face everyone knows and everyone just wants to think Andy is the GOD……Carlos did season 1 and 2 of rhonj and is rumored to be back in some capacity with this new season of rhonj…..but not as producer…. Caros became a giant when he went out on his own with love and hip hop. he is consultant to a lot…mentors a lot….

• WestCoastFeed May 11, 2014 at 7:27 pm -

Teresa flew down to Atlanta to meet him off season, too.

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 7:33 pm -

YES TRUE……Dr. Seuss wrote an exclusive blog on it…..Doc was the only blogger to catch that…. we r lucky to have Doc !! Doc gets real life scoops and does not invent sources from a drunk dream the night before he writes a blog.

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 7:50 pm -

Ahahahaha!!! Who knows….I’ve been known to have a drink or two or three. LOL!!

• Marsbars09 May 11, 2014 at 7:30 pm -

I had no idea his grasp was so vast.
            Besides Nene, do you think Carlos, Andy, and/or the network is behind bringing Nene down?

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 7:35 pm -

Other networks don’t have a vested interest in Nene. LOL!!

• Marsbars09 May 11, 2014 at 7:37 pm -

I’m asking who do you think wants Nene gone the most. Carlos, Andy, or the network?

• RonnieIsBack May 11, 2014 at 7:45 pm -

Horse-sha probably let it spill that it was Nene’s idea for her to go half cocked…

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 7:48 pm -

Ask Doc….i think Doc wrote a piece on how Nene fed Porsha info to say n do…..

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 7:49 pm -

uh huh!

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 7:48 pm -

No one wants Nene gone in my opinion…….if i had to chose…..Andy

• Tre's Twits aren't Angelic May 11, 2014 at 8:19 pm -

I don’t know whom you mean by “No one…”. I can say to you with complete truth, honesty, upfront, a straight ahead conviction, I definitely want Nene gone. Unquestionably, she needs to hit the skids, she’s a dead parrot, the parrot has hit it’s demise. And I do hope the door smacks her on her very large rear!

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 7:42 pm -

ANDY is out, last years news, he has no say in anything unless its related to #wwhl….. Nene is a brand Bravo created and cultivated and Nene bit the hand, hence bad edited…..now watch for next season…..Nene has been cast as the villain or hero….Kenya will play opposite….Bravo will milk Nene till those titties need new tread added to them…..you do not fire the cash cow….think Teresa……Vicki, Lisa, Bethenny…….

• RonnieIsBack May 11, 2014 at 7:45 pm -

She needs to eat a big slice of humble pie with crow on the side…

• Marsbars09 May 11, 2014 at 7:46 pm -

If Andy is so void of power how in the hell does he have a say in who stays and who goes?

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 10:16 pm -

When Andy made THAT statement it was a lie…that was his ego talking…..Andy does have a say in who gets hired/fired just as all us little people do….technically Bravo looks/listens to the viewing public and takes it all into consideration. When the EXECUTIVES in charge holds a meeting…they lock Andy OUT……Andy firing started in January 2013 when EXECUTIVES prevented RHONY from filming even though it had a schedule date and the cast all had a filming schedule in place……Then later Andy was publicly fired and striped as an executive with Bravo. Bravo allows Andy name to stay in the credits as they do with original concept guy from RHOC, however, neither have any power. Andy is a “talent” equal to Nene,Teresa, Vicki etc….Andy is a HOST, Andy has a boss, and an Executive he has to answer to…..GOOGLE Andy Cohen fired. Bravo had enough of the violence, lawsuits, diva demands by cast, who felt they controlled production and THEIR contracts had no provisions to force THEM to do as producers asked. Plus the contracts negotiated – the fee paid to THE STARS, were well over the price Bravo thought they deserved…..aka broke ass bitches will work for free and fame IMO

The last straw was the franken bite horrible cut n paste edit they had to do with the ENTIRE season of RHONJ because of Joe Gorga….GREEK violence, plus the major failure of new cast added…..it all ended up on the cutting room floor….just ask PENNY and Jennifer Dalton. Penny was never paid but Jennifer was…..she was so bad…they cut it ALL. Test markets said she was ugly and to hard to look at…and that was the kind statements. The new 7 week at a time contracts plus penalties in the new HW contract will now allow Bravo to take control back from the Diva’s. HW will be forced to film with who and when production say…..and follow the semi scripted series.

• Marsbars09 May 12, 2014 at 2:16 am -

Whew! You sure do your research on the business side of the housewives franchise.
            I had a feeling Andy was void of power by the way Nene was disrespectful towards him at the reunion. I’m sure she and others realize he’s not “top dog” anymore.
            I’m curious as to how this new 7 week “policy” affects the wives next season.

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 7:25 pm -

Maybe because he’s not on the show. We generally don’t know or hear about Producers. His name is everywhere now because he swept Porsha off her feet at the reunion and carried her like a baby.

20. Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 7:13 pm -

RHOA, 2014 Kandi Wedding – June 1st, I Dream of Nene: The Wedding (2013) and Don’t Be Tardy for the Wedding (2012), Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta, = ALL RUN NOW BY = CARLOS KING who owns Kingdom Reign Entertainment, a boutique entertainment company which
    creates, produces, writes, pitches, and develops television show concepts for major networks from pre to post production. Carlos is now ALL GOD ALMIGHTY over RHOA. Bravo is the distributor. The Executive Producers own the show, they hired KING Carlos, and they the Exec sold it to Bravo. PRIOR – Carlos King, worked on RHOA since its inception in a “producers”

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 7:15 pm -

How is Carlos company tied to POP?

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 7:29 pm -

Purveyors of Pop production Company, Matt Anderson and Nate Green, are
        the executive producers and showrunners of RHONY, RHONJ, RHOA, they
        hired Carlos per Bravo heavy handed suggestion, as Nene was out of
        control….

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 7:33 pm -

Gotcha!! Thank you 🙂

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 7:36 pm -

Carlos had left rhoa to do “hip hop show” and sell his new concept shows to other networks when POP called him in to handle the day to day operations of rhoa this last season. Pop hired King and Carlos works/owns King…..that is why Carlos name is absent of credit and POP is listed as credit.

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 7:38 pm -

It is my understanding that Carlos was a last minute emergency call in…..i dont have proof, but i am told Carlos was NOT scheduled to do rhoa when it started its original shooting schedule = RUMOR

21. Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 7:14 pm -

The car scene with Kenya and Nene was nice. Nene was behaving like a normal person. What happened?

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 7:28 pm -

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 7:32 pm -

So POP have nothing to do with the HW’s

22. Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 7:20 pm -

The photoshoot with Kenya is really nice. Why didn’t Bravo show this?

• RonnieIsBack May 11, 2014 at 7:43 pm -

Her body is banging!!!!!

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 7:46 pm -

America’s Next Top Model status!

• RonnieIsBack May 11, 2014 at 7:58 pm -

Exactly which is why bishes be hatin…

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 7:58 pm -

Exactly!

23. Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 7:23 pm -

OMG I’ve never seen Apollo interact with his kids and wife like this. Why wasn’t this shown?

24. Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 7:31 pm -

Ugh!!! Nene is so fake. She latches on to Hollywood actors to go out and be noticed by paparazzi. FAKE!

• RonnieIsBack May 11, 2014 at 7:43 pm -

And none of them came to her wedding..

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 7:46 pm -

no famous hollywood at her wedding? no glee, new normal cast ??

• RonnieIsBack May 11, 2014 at 7:57 pm -

Nope, nope and nope…even Andy didn’t show, nor did Ryan Murphy…very telling…

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 10:00 pm -

WOW! NOW THAT IS VERY TELLING……

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 7:47 pm -

Not even Ryan Murphy…LOL!!!

• SpringBreeze14 May 11, 2014 at 10:02 pm -

Only somewhat famous person I remembered was Vivica Fox is all she does NOW is chitlin circuit plays about how to get a husband. LOL

• equinox2009 May 11, 2014 at 8:24 pm -

NENE is really freaking-she is talentless with a big vulgar voice. If she things Hollywood is coming to call she is delusional! This season she really went over the top. Her facial expressions were scary and her words extremely low class and shameful. She clearly is threatened by Kenya

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 8:42 pm -

THANK YOU! I could not have stated it any better. I wish she would walk away and don’t come back for season 7. We’ve suffered enough!

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 10:19 pm -

Who do you want back? Fired ?? Hired…rehired?

• SpringBreeze14 May 11, 2014 at 9:59 pm -

They probably all talk and laugh at her behind her back when they are in their inner Hollywood circle! I just hope I never see Lupita kicking it with Big Bird!

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 10:09 pm -

LOL- You know they do. She embarrassed herself trying to stick her fake nose in the Hollywood circles…She doesn’t belong!

• SpringBreeze14 May 11, 2014 at 10:11 pm -

Exactly! This is why Tyler Perry keeps changing his number every time she calls…notice how he supported one of the chicks she can’t stand…KANDI! LOL

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 10:18 pm -

Yup! Tyler Perry made a big statement when he did that.

• SpringBreeze14 May 11, 2014 at 10:57 pm -

LOL! Kenya has even appeared on Meet The Browns which is another one of his productions…Nene has appeared in nothing but yet her and Tyler are supposed to be so close?

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 10:21 pm -

I believe that is true…#sad…..just do not understand people not being humble? You can not have repentance without humility? Where is the gratitude ?

• SpringBreeze14 May 11, 2014 at 10:56 pm -

You can tell Nene came from nothing…look at how she behaves!

• noarguingwithstupid May 12, 2014 at 8:32 am -

Look how she chews her food with that gigormous mouth open!!

25. Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 7:32 pm -

Yes, we all know Phae Phae is not a Southern belle and likes to drop it likes it hot!

26. Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 7:41 pm -

Natalie needs to cut her hair….too thin.

• RonnieIsBack May 11, 2014 at 7:57 pm -

and take some Biotin…

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 8:39 pm -

LOLOL!!

27. Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 7:51 pm -

Damn! Chuck just READ Phaeke about Apollo….DAMN!

• RonnieIsBack May 11, 2014 at 7:57 pm -

L:OLOLOLOL I’m DVRing it…will watch in a second..I cannot wait!

28. Tre's Twits aren't Angelic May 11, 2014 at 8:09 pm -

On the Poll above, I was hoping I could vote for all of them. Nene first, Porsha second and Phraudra next.
    Send them all packin’!

• Norrth May 11, 2014 at 8:32 pm -

LOL, I wanted an ‘all of the above’ option too! Girls, BYE!

• Marsbars09 May 11, 2014 at 9:06 pm -

LOL!

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 9:16 pm -

Did you watch Kenya 1-on-1?

• Marsbars09 May 12, 2014 at 2:32 am -

Girl, I just woke up from a 4 hour nap.
            I did get to catch a repeat of Kray’s interview. While Kray came across as intelligent, I’m disappointed she didn’t take responsibility for invading Porsha’s space with using the bullhorn and scepter. While Porsha shouldn’t have laid hands on Kray, I think Kray should have thought about how that would affect the person on the other end. How would have Kray reacted if the roles were reversed?

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 8:40 pm -

Ahahahaha!! That’s too funny, You can vote as many times as you like.

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 10:00 pm -

LOL

29. SDC May 11, 2014 at 9:35 pm -

If you look at her bio on Twitter you’ll notice she removed RHOA from it after the rumors started to circulate.

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 9:46 pm -

Hi SDC. Happy Mother’s Day.

She removed it after the Pillow Talk debacle and everyone started attacking her and saying she was the instigator hyped up on drugs.

• SDC May 11, 2014 at 9:47 pm -

Oh! Someone told me it was after the rumors started. I wouldn’t know as I don’t follow Mrs Moose on Twitter lol

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 9:55 pm -

LOL @ Mrs Moose….I don’t follow her either. I couldn’t deal with her self-righteous tweets praising herself 24/7.

• SDC May 11, 2014 at 9:57 pm -

Well if she doesn’t, nobody else will, right? And she can’t have that. I hope Bravo knocks her off that damn high horse HARD.

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 10:08 pm -

That will be the day *rubbing hands together and licking lips*

• SDC May 11, 2014 at 10:15 pm -

BTW, I’m not a mom haha, I’m only 22!

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 10:21 pm -

LOL—So many moms on these threads. I assumed. Sorry hon.

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 9:59 pm -

its a brand new rumor lie floating AROUND TODAY….

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 10:18 pm -

Who do you want back? Fired ?? Hired…rehired?.

• SDC May 11, 2014 at 10:21 pm -

I want Kandi, Cynthia, Kenya back. I want Nene, Porsha and Phaedra fired. I want Kim and Sheree rehired and I want Marlo hired.

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 10:22 pm -

Ding Ding Dong!!!!

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 10:25 pm -

I want MARLO back, however, I was told after, Cynthia field day, during filming Marlo did something bad and Bravo fired her, plus Nene 100% told Carlos that she will not film with Marlo. Nene told Carlos to chose. However, if Marlo behavior was something Bravo can overlook and the new contract forces Nene to film on demand etc we might get Marlo back.

• SDC May 11, 2014 at 10:26 pm -

fingers crossed.

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 10:32 pm -

What I know for a fact is Bravo wants all HW series to implement new wives that can sustain a season…example is Kenya. Only in the past when Andy was in charge he failed to do it…Andy said that was part of the failure of RHONJ/RHONY etc…..

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 10:26 pm -

I like my reality shows to be entertaining like “I love Lucy” stuff plus I like pill popping drunk whores who fight too……

• Birdie11 May 11, 2014 at 10:48 pm -

OMG!! Hilarious and true!! Just give me smart pill poppers!!!

30. Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 9:50 pm -

Porsha at age 31 displays in my opinion characteristic of the Immature Personality
    Lack
    of self-awareness, Emotional Instability, no sense of responsibility,
    distorted view of reality, Absence of life goals, Lack of emotional
    maturity, Lack of intellectual maturity, Little or no self-control, Lack
    of firm moral values and ethics

31. SpringBreeze14 May 11, 2014 at 9:51 pm -

If Bravo is thinking about asking Sheree and Kim back after two years you know this show is on its last leg! I hope this is true about Nene and let this be a wakeup call to all those people who thought Andy and Nene were soooo tight. Andy is still the boss or the head man at the end of the day. I could tell he didn’t like some of the responses Nene was giving at that reunion. Nene was completely unlikeable. Like I said these shows are dumbing down the public and trying to show the world that black women are unlikeable, bitter, angry, and extremely insecure. I LOVE this blog and Kenya so I will still be reading so you guys can keep me updated. LOL! I’m done with the zoo animals though.

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 9:58 pm -

SHEREE just filmed Kandi’s wedding…all sources state that Sheree is being talked about for a return to RHOA….what role? no one knows… Kandi’s wedding was produced by Carlos King…..

• SpringBreeze14 May 11, 2014 at 10:21 pm -

Wonder how that will work out for Sheree seeing as though she is friends with NONE of those girls either and the bloggers were really mean to her too…

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 10:27 pm -

I only see / read support for Sheree returning….plus RH is semi scripted 100% producer driven story arcs.

• SpringBreeze14 May 11, 2014 at 10:55 pm -

They want her to return NOW because Nene has gotten so nasty and out of control but before people were saying they were glad she was gone and that she was a broke nobody. Those ATL bloggers were really mean to Sheree…

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 10:07 pm -

Without a doubt Bravo sets the stage for this unfortunate mess of a show. I completely understand not wanting to watch the show anymore.Bottom line is Kenya is interesting, funny, and a worthwhile part of the cast. Kenya is good at stirring these women up and they play right into her hands. Nene is on her way down and soon (maybe not season 7) she will be gone. The tides are turning.

• SpringBreeze14 May 11, 2014 at 10:20 pm -

Yes I so agree with everything you said but sometimes I really wonder if enough tides are turning you know? One of my followers just told me that a lot of the people on her TL were going in on Kenya after this WWHL interview. They hate that she is beautiful, smart, and had receipts…she also didn’t bow down to Andy. It would not surprise me if Kenya walked away from this show and even if Andy gave her a pink slip I don’t think Kenya would care honestly! She seems so over that environment to me!

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 10:25 pm -

I think Kenya views the show as a source of entertainment and a paycheck. I don’t think she’s takes it seriously like Nene does.

• SpringBreeze14 May 11, 2014 at 10:34 pm -

Oh no she is the ONLY person who doesn’t take it that seriously! If you check out the Conan video on YouTube of them all last year she was the only chick on that cast with a sense of humor. All the others were sitting like they had a stick up their behinds, honestly…

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 10:34 pm -

Oh yes!!! I remember that video and she can laugh at herself. She’s a very intelligent ad witty woman.

• SpringBreeze14 May 11, 2014 at 10:44 pm -

Yes! LOL did you see where Cynthia said Kenya brought out lesbian vibes in her? She said Kenya was soooo sexy! LOL! Now I’m reading comments from Imdb on Kenya and even WOMEN are drooling over her talking about they’d go gay and give it to her in the worst way…LMBO!

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 10:51 pm -

Oh I get it (No Homo) but her beauty is striking.

• Birdie11 May 11, 2014 at 10:52 pm -

LMAO..you sound like a teen boy!!! Love it!!

• SpringBreeze14 May 11, 2014 at 10:52 pm -

LOL!

• Norrth May 12, 2014 at 3:49 am -

LOL, no fair mocking Apollo when he does such a good job of it, himself! How old is he, anyway?

32. SpringBreeze14 May 11, 2014 at 9:57 pm -

The society that supports and stans for Nene, Porsha, and Phaedra are even more pathetic. Their fans consists of a bunch of overweight, broke down women walking around with a bunch of kids by different men or either women who can’t articulate a sentence properly without there being a bunch of grammatical errors. All you have to do is look on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to see what I’m saying!

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 10:18 pm -

Who do you want back? Fired ?? Hired…rehired?..

• SpringBreeze14 May 11, 2014 at 10:23 pm -

It doesn’t matter to me as I’m done with the show. Bravo/Carlos are supporting criminals, frauds, hoes, etc…the show’s dynamic has changed. I only watched the last two seasons because of Kenya and I was glad to see Marlo make some appearances but these women despise each other so much I just don’t see how there will even be another season.

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 10:41 pm -

Casting ….Narcissistic sociopath with felony tendencies …need only apply….Bravo’s tag line……

• SpringBreeze14 May 11, 2014 at 10:53 pm -

LOL!!!

33. Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 10:17 pm -

IMO = When Andy made THAT statement it was a lie…that was his ego
    talking…..Andy does have a say in who gets hired/fired just as all us
    little people do….technically Bravo looks/listens to the viewing
    public and takes it all into consideration. When the EXECUTIVES in
    charge holds a meeting…they lock Andy OUT……Andy firing started in
    January 2013 when EXECUTIVES prevented RHONY from filming even though it
    had a schedule date and the cast all had a filming schedule in
    place……Then later Andy was publicly fired and striped as an
    executive with Bravo. Bravo allows Andy name to stay in the credits as
    they do with original concept guy from RHOC, however, neither have any
    power. Andy is a “talent” equal to Nene,Teresa, Vicki etc….Andy is a
    HOST, Andy has a boss, and an Executive he has to answer to…..GOOGLE
    Andy Cohen fired. Bravo had enough of the violence, lawsuits, diva
    demands by cast, who felt they controlled production and THEIR contracts
    had no provisions to force THEM to do as producers asked. Plus the
    contracts negotiated – the fee paid to THE STARS, were well over the
    price Bravo thought they deserved…..aka broke ass bitches will work
    for free and fame IMO

The last straw was the franken bite
    horrible cut n paste edit they had to do with the ENTIRE season of RHONJ
    because of Joe Gorga….GREEK violence, plus the major failure of new
    cast added…..it all ended up on the cutting room floor….just ask
    PENNY and Jennifer Dalton. Penny was never paid but Jennifer was…..she
    was so bad…they cut it ALL. Test markets said she was ugly and to
    hard to look at…and that was the kind statements. The new 7 week at a
    time contracts plus penalties in the new HW contract will now allow
    Bravo to take control back from the Diva’s. HW will be forced to film
    with who and when production say…..and follow the semi scripted
    series.

34. Birdie11 May 11, 2014 at 10:35 pm -

What the heck…why is there a no ‘all of the above’ choice in the above poll?? I want them ALL to go. Keep Kenya, Kandi, and Cynthia. Can the diva, criminal, and dum dum.

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 10:38 pm -

I love “Can the diva, criminal, and dum dum.” We need a new poll with those descriptors.

Hope you had a relaxing reunion.

• Birdie11 May 11, 2014 at 10:41 pm -

Honestly, Kenya has me with her brains…I’m sick to death of slow women trying to convince us that they are slick and smart. Smart women (like US on this site) see right through it!!

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 10:45 pm -

Right on! Nene’s and Porsha’s shuck and jive act insults the intelligence of the astute viewer.

• Birdie11 May 11, 2014 at 10:45 pm -

Oh AMEN SISTER!!!

• Norrth May 12, 2014 at 3:46 am -

THANK YOU, Birdie. That’s what drives me crazy, too. Phaedra has degrees, but they’re only as good as the paper they’re printed on, in my book.. Kandi doesn’t have a college education, but I think she’s very bright. it’s not about how educated the women are, it’s about how they carry themselves and understand the world around them, in my book, and I see Kenya, Cynthia, and Kandi as having more in common than Nene, Phaedra, and Porsha.

• Birdie11 May 12, 2014 at 9:25 am -

I completely agree!!

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 10:39 pm -

NEXT TIME…. your in charge of the poll…..lol

• Birdie11 May 11, 2014 at 10:42 pm -

ALL OF THE ABOVE!!! LOL

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 10:47 pm -

I second that!

• SpringBreeze14 May 11, 2014 at 10:54 pm -

Yep but if they keep all the pretty chicks all the uglies will get mad and riot!

35. Birdie11 May 11, 2014 at 10:51 pm -

Let us join hands and bask in the reality of Moose free airwaves while they last. Aaaaahhhh.

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 10:53 pm -

Kumbayah “Kum ba yah”

• Birdie11 May 11, 2014 at 10:54 pm -

*squeezing your hand with joy*

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 10:55 pm -

*rocking from side to side*

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 10:58 pm -

I am Twirling while popping another pill….swaying to “Kum ba yah” … or am I on the underground choo choo train…..?

• Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 10:59 pm -

Ahahahahaha!!!!

• nan/4 May 12, 2014 at 10:50 am -

LOL!!!! :-)))

• Birdie11 May 11, 2014 at 10:58 pm -

♬ blissful harmonizing ♫

36. Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 10:51 pm -

I want THEM to be held accountable – very publically – for crimes THEY committed…aka Apollo, Teresa etc. Donald Sterling made racist remarks in a private phone call, commited no crimes, and he was banned from NBA, fined $2.4 mil, and almost being forced to sell his $600 mill team…..where is the public accountability for bank fraud? Stealing Grandma’s retirement check? Perjury? etc….. I WANT BRAVO TO FIRE AND THE PUBLIC TO BE SO OUTRAGED …yet, Teresa was offered a new contract and Phaedra will to…..NO ACCOUNTABILITY by Bravo or the public …THIS sends a message its ok to steal, rob, cheat, defraud, everyone, banks, IRS, steal retirement checks, etc BUT do not dare make a racist remark in a private phone call…..

• Guest May 16, 2014 at 11:47 am -

Apollo is going to go to jail so he will be held accountable with restitution being a part of the deal. Porsha has been charged with a crime, and we will see how that pans out. Phaedra has not been charged with a crime.

Don’t use their situation to try to defend Donald Sterling who has cost his team sponsors and the good will of the public…..and he WILL be forced to sell his team.

37. Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 11:00 pm -

Nene says none of these “bitches” are her level? pic.twitter.com/UgrEaeixF1

• Birdie11 May 11, 2014 at 11:02 pm -

The big question is where exactly is HER LEVEL?? I’m scared to see it.

• SpringBreeze14 May 11, 2014 at 11:05 pm -

LOL!

• Doxing-Rx May 11, 2014 at 11:29 pm -

lol 😉

• SpringBreeze14 May 11, 2014 at 11:06 pm -

She’s right, there’s not too many mooses who used to strip!

• Norrth May 12, 2014 at 3:51 am -

How is anyone STILL her “friend” after that comment? Even if I bought her sudden excuse that she meant the women at the ball, she had ‘close” friends there. Is that how she sees everyone around her?

• RonnieIsBack May 12, 2014 at 10:22 am -

Because Horse-sha needs a job.

• RonnieIsBack May 12, 2014 at 10:22 am -

*Dead*

38. Dr Seuss May 11, 2014 at 11:02 pm -

I’m calling it a night friends. Thanks for the insightful commentary. Good night everyone! 🙂

• Birdie11 May 11, 2014 at 11:03 pm -

Nitey nite Suesseroo!!

• SpringBreeze14 May 11, 2014 at 11:18 pm -

Goodnight! ☺

39. Norrth May 12, 2014 at 3:42 am -

Nene acts as if Bravo didn’t exist without her and as if RHOA is a documentary about her life with a few extras thrown in. Now that she’s been a little “extra” she might be at Macy’s shopping for shoes and handbags instead of designer showrooms (and that’s while she’ll still be able to afford Macy’s).

40. mytwocents May 12, 2014 at 6:10 am -

NeNe is an out of control insufferabe, condescending, narcissist without merit. I was over her years ago. Would be THRILLED if she was gone.

41. Quest2011 May 12, 2014 at 8:13 am -

Woot! Woot!

42. SAMRA1116 May 12, 2014 at 9:49 am -

FIRE ALL OF THEM, N START OVER—–the show is a wrap—cut
    Fhedra n Kenya has more in common, besides Apollo
    Throwing a brick n hiding their hands.

43. nan/4 May 12, 2014 at 10:53 am -

“Would you like me to pull down your pants and kiss your a$$?” I would have fired her right then and there! She’s disgusting.

I hope all of the mother’s who post had a great day yesterday! 🙂

44. noarguingwithstupid May 12, 2014 at 2:13 pm -

I doubt that they will get rid of Moose any time soon–even though she adds nothing to the show.

• Harleygirl0685 May 12, 2014 at 4:50 pm -

According to her she is the show…she is the sole reason ratings are so high! Ugh!!!! I swear the elevator doesn’t go to the top floor with this woman!

45. Dr Seuss May 12, 2014 at 2:14 pm -

@noarguingwithstupid:disqus the Dosqus reply button is out of service……I agree with you!

46. noarguingwithstupid May 12, 2014 at 2:15 pm -

What is the button doing???

• Harleygirl0685 May 13, 2014 at 12:24 am -

It wasn’t doing anything at all. It simply wasn’t there ! And me being the idiot internet challenged person I am thought it was my phone not working so I was logging in and out never thinking it was the site…..so stupid …LOL

47. noarguingwithstupid May 12, 2014 at 2:18 pm -

Is that why it has been so quiet??

• Dr Seuss May 12, 2014 at 3:58 pm -

It’s working now hon.

• Harleygirl0685 May 12, 2014 at 4:53 pm -

I thought it was my phone.,,I was logging in and out…lol sometimes I scare myself !

• Dr Seuss May 12, 2014 at 5:43 pm -

Hi Harley girl!

A big HAPPY MOTHER’s day to you. Hope you had a great day yesterday filled with love and tons of pampering. You’re an amazingly kind woman.

• Harleygirl0685 May 13, 2014 at 12:16 am -

Awe thank you! We had fun. We went down to Atlantic City hungout at Margaritaville had the best seafood Mac & Cheese ever !! LOL. What I wouldn’t give for some of that right now! And made it home in time to see Kenya’s bullshit 1 on 1 interview

48. Dave May 12, 2014 at 3:55 pm -

Fire George Washington!

• noarguingwithstupid May 12, 2014 at 4:49 pm -

George Washington also wore a lot of wigs. Was he bald too?

49. Newchild May 12, 2014 at 11:08 pm -

Is that Nene at the top??? Freak. The bottom pic of her shows a George Washington wig like Dave and NAWS said! Hahahaha!

50. noarguingwithstupid May 13, 2014 at 10:10 am -

Moose, just wear hats from now on!!!

51. CremateMe May 14, 2014 at 8:19 pm -

I thought Cynthia’s text to Nene was in reference to after the fight when they all met up for drinks at the restaurant. I never interpreted it as Nene saying Peter was acting like a bish scene was fake. What am I missing?

52. murlut May 17, 2014 at 6:37 pm -

Bravo wants control but they will not send NeNe packing. They will keep Kenya too. Bravo is playing games and putting out all kids of crap. Cynthia and Putter should be gone

53. Dreid May 18, 2014 at 10:09 am -

Porsha whom I love dearly brings nothing to the show. Neither does Cynthia. They both need to go. If they bring up text gate next season then Kenya needs to go along with her foolish behavior. I don’t find it cute the way she behaves and I’m not one for violence but someone needed to drag Kenya’s ass somewhere to wake her up! I live for some Nene but her attitude needs fine tuning. Phadra should leave on her own due to all the private drama going on. They need to stay out of the public eye for a while until things are settled. I just hope those two Boys don’t lose their father and if he is guilty, I hope they don’t go hard on him. I think he’s learned his lesson. I hope.fingers crossed.

54. Shaw Sway May 28, 2014 at 2:57 pm -

If Bravo has added this new clause to show, it will definitely be some personnel changes for the cast. I see the other RH shows with sagging rating being impacted more than RHOA. I am guessing that when there is no footage worth shooting that cast member needs to be on alert.
    Another example is Kim Richards, RHOBV that doesn’t have much interaction with the other cast member ,any business ventures or other projects is in danger of being canned. I think the segment about her “feud” with Lisa was really blown up on the reunion show to make Kim relevant. Her youngest daughter graduating from high school and the dog training Kingsley was her storyline this season. I am also not getting the reason Kyle wants Kim on the show because we really don’t see them in many scenes together.
    I think this probably the beginning of the end for RH It’s really is not too many documentary style reality shows that have lasted as long as this franchise.

55. NOLAWOMAN July 11, 2014 at 9:42 pm -

get that bad complexion off the tube. that goes for Kenya as well & don’t 4get Vicki on the OC too. these women have horrible skin for get’n facials & plastic surgery. get a refund gurls!

56. I digress September 2, 2014 at 10:25 am -

This blogger’s assessment is mostly false or so-called sources are lying….RHOA is the most successful and highest rated Bravo franchise. The cast members hold all of the cards…when ratings are high..Bravo would not fire neither NeNe nor Kenya at this point as long as ratings are high. All of the RHOA cast members would be crazy not to renegotiate their salaries. Should I remind you of the what the Friends cast members did when they realized how much money their network was making from their #1 show on that network? NeNe isn’t going anywhere…believe me.

57. deliliajean April 18, 2015 at 10:56 pm -

Bravo is not stupid. Without Nene, their show would be boring as hell and their ratings would drop as if it was infected with e-bola. People comes back to the show week, after week because you never know what kind of trouble Nene is going to stir up or what she might say. If you lose Nene, you will lose the show. When Nene called Peter b-witch, I completely fell out of my chair b/c she called it right, that is exactly what he acts like. Peter keeps his mouth in women business all the time and he does need to be like the other men and stay out of the women business.

58. deliliajean April 18, 2015 at 11:06 pm -

There is no one as shady as Andy Cohen, he is responsible for what happened between Porsha and Kenya. Porsha had already been through a lot without the insults from Kenya, Andy’s laughing didn’t help matters at all. You never know what kind of mind set a person is in, so never taunt people. Instead of him having Kenya remove her props, he thought they were funny. I saw it coming minutes before the attack actually happened, I can’t for the life of me understand why he didn’t see it coming, he just sat their laughing like an idiot. Even though, I feel Kenya got everything she deserved, I do not condone violence.