Is Porsha Williams Using The Reunion Altercation To Get Back On RHOA?

Posted on May 1 2014 - 10:56am by Editor

Porsha on the view

I’ve been sitting on all the Porsha Williams interviews and Kordell Stewart responses to compile one blog post. I’m doing this for a few reasons: 1) I don’t care enough about Porsha to write multiple blogs, 2) I’m tired of Porsha exploiting a violent situation to play victim while maligning Kenya Moore and Kordell Stewart and 3) Porsha using this controversy as an opportunity to promote her single “Flatline.”

Ever since the violent altercation took place on The Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion part one. Porsha Williams has been on a media blitz discussing the incident non-stop. This week alone she appeared on “Access Hollywood” and “The View.” Porsha has been playing up the victim card in every interview using emotionally charged “punch words” like bullying, physical abuseemotional, stress, divorce” all for dramatic effect. Then the tears start flowing on cue. I get that Porsha is in fear of the battery charge she’s facing and losing her RHOA job, but her response to this situation adds insult to injury.

Instead of making a bad situation worse, perhaps Porsha should start with a public apology to the real victim, Kenya Moore for violently assaulting her, then after that she needs to volunteer at a battered womens shelter (for 1 year)–camera crew in tow, naturally.

Highlights of Porsha’s “Access Hollywood Live” interview:

Concerning the fight:
  • “Emotional! This show is difficult for all of us. They come at me, I come at them, we come at each other but at the end of the day, we all can pick up the phone and call each other and say, ‘Hey, how do you feel today? I know today’s taping was rough.’ Kenya doesn’t have that relationship with any of us.”
  • “They [housewives’] knew that bullying she had put me through for two years straight.”
  •  “She [Kenya] threatened me with a weapon [scepter]”
  • “I stand for a bigger purpose. It’s not just for Porsha. I think people are standing up for bullying.”
Claims of physical abuse in her marriage:
  • “The video [for ‘Flatline’] does touch on domestic violence and some abuse I encountered in my marriage,” Porsha revealed to “Access Hollywood Live” this week. “It’s not exact to what I went through, because, honestly, what I went through was a little bit worse in some instances.”
  • “Abuse, physical and mental.” (Porsha identified the type of abuse)
The fight

The alleged abuse in her marriage

Highlights of Porsha’s “The View” interview:

• “The scepter that she had was super heavy. It was metal and sharp.”
  • “She had weapons, she calls them props”
  • “This woman has bullied me and shown hatred from day one, now she has weapons in her hand”

Kordell Stewart’s Response:

“I married my wife because she was a Godly woman who had accepted her calling as a minister. The bright lights made Porsha lose her way. I no longer know the person she has become. I hope and pray she can turn her life around soon. I loved my wife, supported her and invested in her success. As a reminder, I divorced her. At no time has there been any findings against me, during or before the divorce proceedings, to indicate anything less than a loving and supportive husband.

I’m focused on raising my son and being a single dad. That is a big enough job, without having to continue to respond to her false claims and foolishness. It seems she is willing to do anything to try and keep herself relevant. I have moved forward in my life and I hope she can move forward and stop bringing me back into her life. I was done over 14 months ago with our relationship and marriage.”

Kordell’s statement about the Godly Porsha he use to know may have something to do with the following video that’s been making it’s rounds through the internet today. Porsha is seen ministering the gospel. I guess all that Godliness went out the window once she joined the RHOA and decided to violently assault Kenya Moore

Kenya Moore’s Response:

“Like” us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter

Writing Staff at All About The Tea

1. twifan2 May 1, 2014 at 11:31 am -

Kray Kray is KRAY!
    So she can lift it with her ‘pinkie’, that doesn’t mean it still won’t poke an eye out, stab you, use to cut you. Bet that ‘toy’ came with instructions that children under a certain age shouldn’t be allowed to play with it. PLUS, if it’s so ‘harmless’, I want to see her get it thru airport security. TSA may not be as lenient as Bravo.

• RonnieIsBack May 1, 2014 at 3:51 pm -

But come on Twi..as much as you dislike Kray, you know good and darn well she didn’t bring the props as a backup weapon..they were for attention and to piss off NeNe and Fakedra, not dumb Horse-sha….Horse-sha got caught up and flipped out.
      If Kray was going to bring a weapon I am quite sure she would have been strapped.

• Tre's Twits aren't Angelic May 1, 2014 at 5:24 pm -

Funny and Twue….

2. noarguingwithstupid May 1, 2014 at 12:05 pm -

“It’s not exact to what I went through”, says Porsha??? What the fuck is she talking about? The woman cannot construct a simple sentence!!!!

• Dr Seuss May 1, 2014 at 1:05 pm -

Third grade level education…she was busy running from bullies……Oh Puleeze!

• Marsbars09 May 1, 2014 at 3:24 pm -

Doc, I just said that Porsha had a vocabulary of a 3rd Grader!

• Dr Seuss May 1, 2014 at 4:31 pm -

GMTA! It’s sad watching her try to remember what she’s “supposed” to say in the interviews. Then her fake tears…ugh!!!!

• Marsbars09 May 1, 2014 at 3:23 pm -

LOL! You know she has a vocabulary of. 3rd Grader.

• Tre's Twits aren't Angelic May 1, 2014 at 5:23 pm -

Bingo!

3. noarguingwithstupid May 1, 2014 at 12:21 pm -

I can’t speak Porsha, but I can speak English and I am hoping that Bravo will let Porsha go off into the sunset, riding on the underground train.

• Dr Seuss May 1, 2014 at 1:06 pm -

AMEN sis! She serves no purpose on the show.

• Tre's Twits aren't Angelic May 1, 2014 at 5:22 pm -

Except she is an example of why one should graduate high school and continue on into college, ay.

• Marsbars09 May 1, 2014 at 3:22 pm -

I think they’ll have to do that if they don’t want a backlash from Bravo.

• Tre's Twits aren't Angelic May 1, 2014 at 5:21 pm -

NAWS…that was SPOT ON.

4. Raine Woman May 1, 2014 at 1:02 pm -

The Porsha Pity Party continues…
    She was provoked. She was bullied. She was attacked with weapons. And now she was abused. What’s next? Porsha needs to own her stupidity, apologize, and move on. The more she talks, the worse she looks.

• Marsbars09 May 1, 2014 at 3:21 pm -

True dat!

• Raine Woman May 1, 2014 at 5:02 pm -

Hiya Mars! I’m RSVPing NO to any more of Porsha’s Pity Parties.

• Tre's Twits aren't Angelic May 1, 2014 at 4:47 pm -

Yep, but her ignorant pride won’t let that happen. . . especially if NayNay and Phraudra keep egging her on.

• Raine Woman May 1, 2014 at 5:01 pm -

If there is ANY truth to that story it just proves how weak and spineless Porsha is.

• Dr Seuss May 1, 2014 at 5:03 pm -

It’s true and Porsha was the perfect idiot for the job….

• Raine Woman May 1, 2014 at 5:04 pm -

Really? That just makes it more pathetic. I can’t respect that kind of weak, mob-mentality. Ugh!

• Dr Seuss May 1, 2014 at 5:13 pm -

Yup—Porsha took the bait and failed miserably!

• Tre's Twits aren't Angelic May 1, 2014 at 5:27 pm -

Whul, she failed really only in the eyes of Phraudra and Nay Nay because she almost openly implicated both of those posers in this conspiracy. Which is likely why NayNay clamped her hands all over Porshit’s face.
            Nay Nay is such a full twit self involved Dick-tator. And then there’s the Head Doctor or is it Dick Surgeon…Oh well.

• Dr Seuss May 1, 2014 at 4:56 pm -

Thank you! This stunt she’s pulling should be another charge. I can’t with Porsha.

• Raine Woman May 1, 2014 at 5:00 pm -

If we could perform a Citizens’ Arrest for stupidity, most of HWs would’ve been locked up long ago.

• Dr Seuss May 1, 2014 at 5:02 pm -

Ahahahaha! Girl….You win “Best comment of the thread” award!!

BOOOOOOOM!!!!!!

• Tre's Twits aren't Angelic May 1, 2014 at 5:19 pm -

I up vote that award a bunch a times!

• Tre's Twits aren't Angelic May 1, 2014 at 5:18 pm -

Seriously! That was WELL SAID!

5. noarguingwithstupid May 1, 2014 at 1:12 pm -

I don’t know the “interviewing” process for these women, but I don’t think anyone spenk a lot of time with this one. She started the show by telling us there were 265 days in the year. From there it just went downhill with her crying, screaming and pity party. Take us all out of our misery and let this woman go off with her “Siamese Cat” sister!!!

• Marsbars09 May 1, 2014 at 3:21 pm -

LOL! Agreed NAWS! Bravo really picked a winner with Porsha.

6. RonnieIsBack May 1, 2014 at 1:24 pm -

Of course Horse-sha is trying to weasel her way back..she probably is back on the show..that is why the trick attacked in the first place..she was on the chopping block. Nobody cares about her life after Kordell bullchit.
    I just can’t anymore with them.. Unless Sheree returns, I will not watch next season. Moose is just way too big for her Moose Britches and the rest (minus Kenya who actually boosted ratings through the roof) can go get a Brazillian Wax without pain killers….

• Dr Seuss May 1, 2014 at 3:10 pm -

Hi Ronnie!

“Of course Horse-sha is trying to weasel her way back..she probably is back on the show..that is why the trick attacked in the first place..she was on the chopping block.”<— I really believe that.

• Marsbars09 May 1, 2014 at 3:20 pm -

Hi Doc! Don’t forget, Porsha only went for the gusto under the “encouragement” of Moose & Fake.

• RonnieIsBack May 1, 2014 at 3:49 pm -

Hey Doc! What up Boo!

• Dr Seuss May 1, 2014 at 4:44 pm -

Hey Ronnie honey!! *waving*

I just saw this….sorry

• Marsbars09 May 1, 2014 at 3:18 pm -

You’re so funny Ronnie!
      I too am done with the dummy. I don’t know who her manager is, but somebody needs to stop her from talking before she does serious harm to herself.

• SpringBreeze14 May 1, 2014 at 3:43 pm -

LOL so true Ronnie! You can best believe if Sheree returns they’ll gang up on her too. Anybody halfway decent looking on that show is attacked by the ATL hoodlums. I think the show is about to lose ratings because it’s been so successful in the last two seasons. Now it can only go downhill and Bravo is going to learn the hard way that Nene is not as popular as they think she is. Porsha isn’t either. Some people are just praising her BS because she attacked Kenya, the one they can’t stand.

• RonnieIsBack May 1, 2014 at 4:13 pm -

That is the Truth Spring B. Fakedra looks like BabyBop/Gator, Nene is such a fugly Moose and ain’t nobody checking for dummy Horse-sha unbeweavable behind. Kandi has too many problems for folks to hate on her, so they attack Kenya who again doen’t wear a weave (thank Horse-sha for FINALLY putting that rumor to rest..youdid not pull out anything bish) who is naturally pretty and has a BRAIN and she is single. Cynthia is very pretty and they sercretly hate her too,especially Nene’s bald-headed insecure hateful azz. Sheree knows how to work it and floss and she is in great shape, so best believe they will come for her, but you know Sheree…Who Gon Check me Boo?
        I cannot wait!

• Tre's Twits aren't Angelic May 1, 2014 at 4:35 pm -

You know, that crap slung by NayNay (and how she said it) saying that Cynthia “… isn’t an Angel” was really quite low of Miss Thang.

• RonnieIsBack May 1, 2014 at 4:50 pm -

I agree.

7. WestCoastFeed May 1, 2014 at 2:12 pm -

this girl must have the worst lawyer in the world. She needs to apologize, plead no contest in court, pay her fines and do her community service. Then go someplace far away from TV cameras.

• Dr Seuss May 1, 2014 at 3:07 pm -

Hi West! BOOM!!!!!

• Marsbars09 May 1, 2014 at 3:16 pm -

Hi WCF! I so agree with you. Porsha’s mouth will get her in more trouble than her behind.

8. Marsbars09 May 1, 2014 at 3:15 pm -

Hi Doc! I co-sign with all you’ve stated. I thought we would have heard the last of Porsha after she conducted a few interviews about the assault. But no, dummy is on a world wide tour talking about her single, being bullied and being physically assaulted by her ex-husband Kordell.
    There is no amount of grandstanding that will get Porsha back on RHOA. There are too many people that would be on Bravo’s tail if they allowed that to happen. Like Cynthia, Porsha needs that check and she’s doing and saying anything to get it.
    What has really gotten to me is the abuse allegation against Kordell. She hinted at his alleged homosexuality on the show, but she never once hinted that he laid hands on her. Now that she is “desperate” she’s going to pull that card out? I hope to hell she isn’t lying, because if she is Kordell has grounds to sue her for slander.
    I am done with Porsha and hope she doesn’t return to RHOA.

• Dr Seuss May 1, 2014 at 3:37 pm -

Hi Marsie….WELL SAID!!

It PAINED me to write this, that’s why it took me 2 days. Porsha bores and annoys me to no end. I’m no Kordell fan but what Porsha is doing is disgraceful. If he assaulted her and she didn’t report it to the police that means one of two things a) it never happened or b) it didn’t bother her enough to call. But to conveniently bring it up now is highly suspicious. I saw right through Porsha’s BS from the start. She wants back on the show but is going about it the wrong way.

• SpringBreeze14 May 1, 2014 at 3:40 pm -

Very true Seuss! The hoodrats on another blog thought Kenya needed to be fired and that Porsha should stay…are they that dumb that they think the show would remain with high ratings? It wouldn’t!

• Dr Seuss May 1, 2014 at 3:51 pm -

Hi hon…..I don’t understand that logic. That makes absolutely no sense to me. Regardless of how much Kenya provoked Porsha, she should have NEVER done what she did. There is no excuse for violence. Period!

• SpringBreeze14 May 1, 2014 at 3:38 pm -

You are so right Mars, Porsha is using this attack on Kenya to her expense to stay on this show. I’m hearing from outside ATL sources that she isn’t fired though…I don’t know why. I guess they think having her and Kenya fight next season will be entertaining but it won’t be. It’s tired and old. Only hoodrats who have seen violence their whole lives will be entertained by that mess but the masses will not. I believe Kordell said he was done with Porsha 14 months ago. She is trying to sabotage that man and I don’t know why. He’s going on with his life and she’s STILL yapping about him. She is simply trying to explain her stupid behavior on the reunion.

• Tre's Twits aren't Angelic May 1, 2014 at 4:25 pm -

Your last sentence has the operative word…”stupid”. Because this is a stupid display of humanity.
        And even though I don’t generally use that word to describe somebody, the foursome of Porsha, NayNay, Phraudra and Kandi is really quite a voracious group of malicious minded manure slinging bully bitches. And intelligence challenged Porsha is the heralding flag they hold high in this pointed campaign to show off their McCarthy-istic penchant for demeaning a “sister”.
        And Bravo is the forum that has offered this behavior for the world to see.
        Bravo and these shows are disgusting.

• Dr Seuss May 1, 2014 at 4:27 pm -

Agree 100%

“And Bravo is the forum that has offered this behavior for the world to see. Bravo and these shows are disgusting.” <—These shows will be out of fashion soon, just like Jerry Springer died off.

• Tre's Twits aren't Angelic May 1, 2014 at 4:30 pm -

Lohrdy DocTah. I sure hope so!
            Blessings to YOU Girl and also for welcoming Jackie to this site. Now, many times during the day, I send my Angels to help her Angels for the issues she and her family have to currently endure.

• Dr Seuss May 1, 2014 at 4:36 pm -

You have a beautiful spirit. I love you TTaA. (((((((HUGS)))))))

• Tre's Twits aren't Angelic May 1, 2014 at 4:41 pm -

We all do…sometimes it’s just hard to help our spirit remember that, though!
            It’s my pleasure to be a part of this fantastic group of individuals that comment with intelligence, candor and wacky humor!

• Dr Seuss May 1, 2014 at 4:53 pm -

Awwwww!!! I’ve started an unofficial TTaA fan club….you should start practicing your autograph! ♥ Xoxo

• Tre's Twits aren't Angelic May 1, 2014 at 5:02 pm -

I’m just part of the DocTah’s fan club that’s been alive and well for quite some time now!
            And what about all of the others of you that are the originals?? For me it’s you and Twi and West and my other bestie NAWS (I have a special place in my heart for NAWS, I admit it) and Izzy and Babs and Marsie and Tigerlily and Cutie Pie and Bam and Vince and Birdie and Ronnie and now Spring Breeze and Raine and (newbie Jackie) and, and, and, shewee the list is endless.
            I adore all of y’all!

• Dr Seuss May 1, 2014 at 5:07 pm -

You’re are too sweet for words. When it comes to making an impact, you rule! I sincerely love and treasure all the beautiful people you mentioned and many others that come here and make this community a family.

• Tre's Twits aren't Angelic May 1, 2014 at 5:08 pm -

And that’s a Fact!

• Raine Woman May 1, 2014 at 5:07 pm -

Awww TTaA, that’s literally the nicest thing anyone said about me today. Thx!
            Doc, I would like to volunteer as Treasurer for the TTaA Fan Club. I’m really good at math. I’ve studied the Giudice Math Technique and I’ve got this shit down!

• Tre's Twits aren't Angelic May 1, 2014 at 5:10 pm -

Now, y’all have got it all wacky. It’s my pleasure to get to know all of youse folks.
            And as for the Giudice math design…I hope it’s better than the Giudice spelling technique.

• Dr Seuss May 1, 2014 at 5:12 pm -

“Giudice Math Technique”<—- *scratching my head*

Hows about secretary? LOL!!

Love you girl!!

• Raine Woman May 1, 2014 at 5:14 pm -

Secretary is fine but with my Giudice Math you’re guaranteed 13 million dollars (minimum) the “Fan Club” could spend how they want. IJS 🙂

• Tre's Twits aren't Angelic May 1, 2014 at 5:17 pm -

Uh…no offense meant but I really like my freedom. I be seein’ what the Giudice Math Technique getz ya. Dem Fed’s ain’t part of my script!

• noarguingwithstupid May 2, 2014 at 10:09 am -

Doc, just a reminder that I gave Raine a lobotomy and she is really now on top of her game!!!!

• Dr Seuss May 2, 2014 at 10:37 am -

Oh thank God!!!! Bless you Naws!

• noarguingwithstupid May 2, 2014 at 10:39 am -

Just wanted to remind you!!! Hope you are fine today!!

• noarguingwithstupid May 2, 2014 at 10:07 am -

And I so adore you Tre’s!!! You and Twi and Doc and Tiger and Raine (who I gave the lobotomy to!!) the list goes on and on!!!!! Such a great bunch of peeps!!!! I love you all!!

• RonnieIsBack May 1, 2014 at 3:52 pm -

Agreee 100 Mars…this just shows how nasty she really is..she will stop at nothing to slander folks…

9. SpringBreeze14 May 1, 2014 at 3:36 pm -

Great post! That whale ATLien revealed that all the cast is coming back next season along with possibly having Sheree and some new pretty housewife…that means Porsha might be coming back too…OMG. I can’t! I really hope that is just a lie. That blogger is very very biased and ignorant so hopefully that was a lie but I just have NEVER seen the hype with this boring and dumb woman…Porsha and the public’s reaction to her has turned me off so much to the point that I don’t even want to watch this show or any reality show anymore because it’s all just stupid. I just think this summer it will be on and poppin in terms of tea with this cast. They are literally hanging themselves going on and on about Kenya and Kordell. It’s also amazing to me that people are looking so forward to next season of this show. It’s on it’s way out, I can see it. I heard Kim was even asked to return to the show but turned it down. She wanted NOTHING to do with it and I don’t blame her. They would gang up on Kim too because she has beef with Kandi but is cool with Sheree. I think Bravo will learn the hard way that keeping some of these girls on this show season after season will ruin the brand eventually. Bravo thinks they have something that isn’t broken because of the ratings success this season, but they don’t realize it’s slowly tumbling down. Porsha NEVER had a huge fanbase until that attack on Kenya. Nene’s fanbase is dying out…she continues to ruin her own brand.

• RonnieIsBack May 1, 2014 at 3:53 pm -

She is and she is a turncoat (whale Michelle) she used to HATE nene…but once she was on DWTS, she is TEAM NeNe..even her posters called her out repeatedly for it….jealous bish.

• Dr Seuss May 1, 2014 at 4:03 pm -

O-M-G!!! She HATED Nene with a passion. Phaedra and Kandi were her girls. Now all of a sudden she’s team Nene. Attending her DWTS show and portraying her in the absolute best light….ROFLMAO!

• Dr Seuss May 1, 2014 at 3:59 pm -

Hi SB! I don’t get it either. When did Porsha get a fan base? And you’re right Nene is down to 100 fans (if that). I don’t think this show will be canceled anytime soon as long as the ratings stay high like they are.

I read the tea…..and I’ll believe it when I see it. We already knew Kenya and Nene were returning (so tea there). All Bravo cares about are the ratings and since Kenya came on the show, the ratings have been epic….regardless if viewers love or hate her. I still have MAJOR doubts about Cynthia and Porsha’s contracts being renewed by the network.

• RonnieIsBack May 1, 2014 at 4:15 pm -

Hey Doc Porsha is soooo stupid she actually thanked her 700 thous followers on twitter and they clapped back “Uh we only see you have 200k
        Such a dumbazz.

• Dr Seuss May 1, 2014 at 4:24 pm -

She must have done that on purpose…..NO WAY she was serious….LMAO!!! Is she that obtuse?

• RonnieIsBack May 1, 2014 at 4:49 pm -

U have to check it out…she is super dense…
            Thick between the ears..I guess too much weave…

• Tre's Twits aren't Angelic May 1, 2014 at 4:51 pm -

When the weave in the brain is too tight and gnarly, it’s hard for an intelligent thought to come to fruition.
            Just sayin’….

• Dr Seuss May 1, 2014 at 5:09 pm -

True! The weave is too tight…..coupled with a minimal education.

• Tre's Twits aren't Angelic May 1, 2014 at 5:12 pm -

Unfortunately in the Porshit college of Larnin’, she’s likely at the max level.
            I’m such a beotch!

• Dr Seuss May 1, 2014 at 5:12 pm -

LOLOL!!!!

• Dr Seuss May 1, 2014 at 4:55 pm -

What a damn shame! I blame her parents for this HUGE disservice to society. smdh…..

• Tre's Twits aren't Angelic May 1, 2014 at 5:07 pm -

Acutely obtuse?

10. Tre's Twits aren't Angelic May 1, 2014 at 3:56 pm -

Porsha is an idiot pig. No…wait…that would be insulting a pig.
    Okay, so she’s a loud mouthed idiot.
    If this cow has an image person, she obviously isn’t listening. What she’s doing with all of these full of BS interviewing is highlighting the obvious…that she’s as fake as the boobs on her chest wall. And the dope is escalating the issue by the patent lies she’s peddling to any interview team that calls her up.
    And Porsha is just too stupid to realize that she is going to rip herself a new one with this continuous display of dumb whining and finger pointing at someone else. When it’s plain as the crocodile tears she conjures up that the responsibility is clearly her own.
    Now, if Bravo is stupid enough to not only keep this skunk on their show but also Teresa Giudice, then Bravo deserves to lose my patronage altogether.
    Any intelligent person sees through this crap.

11. TC May 1, 2014 at 4:04 pm -

Did anyone else notice Cynthia had a “nip slip” right at the start of the fight? Thank goodness they blurred it. This whole thing is just trifling.

• RonnieIsBack May 1, 2014 at 4:14 pm -

Yes that was hilarious!

• Dr Seuss May 1, 2014 at 4:22 pm -

Have you noticed Cynthia looks very different lately? Around her eyes look puffy and her face has been swollen lately.

• RonnieIsBack May 1, 2014 at 4:48 pm -

Yes she is uber stressed…First her so-called BFF wages a public war against her and tries to get her fired, her husband is talking smack and spending the money..no telling what her mother and sister are saying to her…she looks really thin also. I hope things turn out alright. She said being Nene’s friend was exaushting..I believe her.

• Dr Seuss May 1, 2014 at 5:08 pm -

Poor Cynthia…..You just broke it down precisely. I really feel bad for her.

• Tre's Twits aren't Angelic May 1, 2014 at 5:14 pm -

I sign on, there too.
            Kenya was correct when she said to Moose Mama that if she can’t maintain being friends with Cynthia, then MM can’t be friends [period] with ANYBODY.

• Dr Seuss May 1, 2014 at 4:15 pm -

Yep….the look on her face when the ladies started was one of severe fright. You can tell Cynthia is not into all of that. LOL!

12. Bryan May 1, 2014 at 6:23 pm -

Did someone Kill Dust Mop and take her photo with her magic wand in her hand?

• noarguingwithstupid May 2, 2014 at 10:27 am -

I am sick of seeing the picture!! I think I’ve seen it on another thread. Enough is enough!! The sceptre may be light as a feather, but it’s pointy enough to take an eye out, as my Mom used to say!!!!!

• Bryan May 2, 2014 at 10:28 am -

I know I wouldn’t want that thing coming near me

• noarguingwithstupid May 2, 2014 at 10:30 am -

I wouldn’t want, that thing, Kenya coming near me either!!!!LOL!!!

• Bryan May 2, 2014 at 10:32 am -

No one needs that psychotic coming near them

• noarguingwithstupid May 2, 2014 at 10:33 am -

Bravo loves her so we will have to see if they hire someone who is as sneaky as she is!!!

• Bryan May 2, 2014 at 10:37 am -

first this mess of a show needs to take a long long break like NYC did, its turning into Jersey and that’s not good at all

• noarguingwithstupid May 2, 2014 at 10:38 am -

I agree!!!! They need an intermission!!! It’s so hateful, they all need to go home and chill for a few months!!!!

• Bryan May 2, 2014 at 10:41 am -

The whole group needs a time out while they take care of their personal issues and legal problems

13. Bryan May 1, 2014 at 6:24 pm -

I hope this works for her and they keep her, she’s a sweet gentle soul,

• Dr Seuss May 1, 2014 at 6:30 pm -

Innocent as Mother Teresa and gentle as the Pope.

• Bryan May 1, 2014 at 6:32 pm -

And why isn’t anyone interviewing Dust Mop, its not like she is going to turn down an interview!?

• Dr Seuss May 1, 2014 at 6:40 pm -

Kenya has done several and is now keeping a low profile.

• Bryan May 1, 2014 at 6:44 pm -

talking to herself in the mirror doesn’t count

• Dr Seuss May 1, 2014 at 6:50 pm -

Oh Puleeeze Bryan!

14. Bonita Gee May 4, 2014 at 5:22 pm -

Okay Everybody saying Porsha is playing out the pity bag, and shouldn’t cry victim all the time. But as a matter of fact what Kenya did was intimidating and would PROVOKE anyone. ………. That being said – yes of course it could have been handled DIFFERENTLY and maybe NOT gotten blown into a PHYSICAL ALTERCATION……… but everyone isn’t STRONG WILLED … and everyone handles different situations in different ways……. Her response wasn’t the best but Porsha isn’t that EMOTIONALLY STABLE to start with. Kenya KNEW that and she PLAYED ON THAT ……. and pressed and pressed that girl till she snapped.
    As far as Kordell and his statements, he was the biggest BULLY of them all and I think even physically violent at some point. I think she’s terrified of this man and that’s why she didn’t pursue him in a legal case to get what was owed her in a Divorce Settlement…… that WAS NOT RIGHT! She should have gotten something…. And Kordell is a LIAR……… There were not ”bright lights” that swayed her in her marriage, she tried to be loyal to the end. I remember her telling the other girls on a trip to Vegas that she didn’t WANT TO GO TO THE CLUBS because it wasn’t what KORDELL wanted or would approve of.. That’s sad , she DID TRY TO BE SUB-SERVANT TO him… and still he was an A$$ hole towards her.He’s a DAMN CONTROL FREAK WHO WANTED TO SIMPLY CONTROL EVERYTHING SHE DID.