Real Housewives of Atlanta: Season 7 Casting Rumors

Posted on Apr 23 2014 - 10:33am by M&M

RHOA

According to MediaTakeOut.com, Bravo has issued contracts for The Real Housewives of Atlanta season 7 cast .

They are claiming, Nene Leakes, Kenya Moore, Kandi Burruss, and Phaedra Parks have been offered contracts and will return for season 7.

Who’s Gone? Porsha Williams (no surprise there), Cynthia Bailey, and Marlo Hampton have not been offered contracts, allegedly.

According to a MediaTakeOut.com source, Bravo producers want to “shake up” the show by bringing in new housewives with REAL drama and not manufactured story lines.

Interestingly enough, when Nene Leakes appeared on Watch What Happens Live recently for a one-on-one with Andy Cohen, she made similar comments about her ex-BFF, Cynthia BaileyNeNe suggested Bravo fire Cynthia and hurled insults at Marlo Hampton.

Nene Leakes sentiments seemingly coincide with MediaTakeOut.com’s source. The women Nene spoke negatively of, Cynthia and Marlo, were reportedly not offered contracts for next season. Nene did state, although she did not like Kenya Moore, she was “good” for the show.

Perhaps Nene and Andy Cohen, via the WWHL interview, were informing viewers indirectly of this casting news.

However, Marlo has been quoted recently as saying we (the viewers) have not seen the last of her. “Don’t worry. I’m not going anywhere!” Marlo said in regards to her status on RHOA.

Previously, it was rumored Marlo would join the cast as a “full-time” housewife  following her explosive showdown (with Nene) at the Bailey Bowl.

Marlo and NeNe are enemies since their heated shouting match at the Bailey Bowl.

RELATED: NeNe Leakes Says She Will Never Be Marlo’s Friend Again

Mynique Smith, wife of ex-NFL player Chuck Smith is also rumored to join the cast as a “full-time” housewife. NeNe and Mynique are close friends. Chuck Smith claims to have slept with both Kandi Burruss and Phaedra Parks. And it’s been rumored he also slept with Nene.

1. italiano bambino April 23, 2014 at 10:45 am -

Well not surprised about Boobsha but Cynthia I know she can be little boring but when did moose turn on her??? Oh wait is Linithia Leakes we’re talking about.

• VirgoLady (say_no_go) April 23, 2014 at 10:51 am -

oh no you didn’t.. don’t call her Linithia Leakes…you see the attitude she had when Andy called her that. I’m like, that is your name right….????

• Babson_Chick April 23, 2014 at 11:28 am -

Exactly!!

• twifan2 April 23, 2014 at 11:36 am -

I had to think there for a sec-that IS her name, so why is she pissed?! o.0
        MAYBE brings back images of her pass mugshots? 😮

• Babson_Chick April 23, 2014 at 11:51 am -

Yep – Mugshot Moose – such a classy woman!!

• RonnieIsBack April 24, 2014 at 7:43 am -

I LOVED IT..her Kuntry azz on blast ….remember who you are Linithia!!!!

• noarguingwithstupid April 23, 2014 at 10:57 am -

I will miss Cynthia and her clothes and hairstyles! I will also miss some of her facial expressions!!!

• Babson_Chick April 23, 2014 at 11:30 am -

now what is she going to do for money??

• noarguingwithstupid April 23, 2014 at 11:32 am -

I think Peter has gotten his own show!!!! That’s what I’ve been reading!!!

• ZammyB April 23, 2014 at 11:44 am -

SHUT UP! He got his own show?! Oy vey…let’s count down for it to go bust!

• noarguingwithstupid April 23, 2014 at 11:46 am -

I believe he is opening another Bar in another city. Maybe Doc or West Coast can remember where .

• WestCoastFeed April 23, 2014 at 12:49 pm -

Was it Charlotte?

• noarguingwithstupid April 23, 2014 at 1:06 pm -

I think so. Thank you West!!

• twifan2 April 23, 2014 at 11:49 am -

Yep, that’s the rumor Zammy. 🙂

• RonnieIsBack April 24, 2014 at 7:42 am -

Dying!!!!!!!

• noarguingwithstupid April 23, 2014 at 1:14 pm -

I just can’t see how it is going to be interesting. A Bar???? Oh, well…

• twifan2 April 23, 2014 at 1:21 pm -

Maybe it will be… 😀

• noarguingwithstupid April 23, 2014 at 1:29 pm -

It will never be that good!!!!!

• twifan2 April 23, 2014 at 1:35 pm -

So true, NAWS! That Bar is classier than Peter’s! 😉

• noarguingwithstupid April 23, 2014 at 1:38 pm -

I just look at Peter and yawn. I cannot imagine that his show will be interesting, but what do I know???? Bravo knows best?????

• twifan2 April 23, 2014 at 1:39 pm -

Well, I don’t think I’ll be stocking up on box wine for his show…next!

• noarguingwithstupid April 23, 2014 at 1:39 pm -

Truth!!!!

• Babson_Chick April 23, 2014 at 11:50 am -

Oh goodness that’s hard to believe – oh the excitement!!

• noarguingwithstupid April 23, 2014 at 2:33 pm -

Tiger the background looks like a bordello!!!!

• Babson_Chick April 23, 2014 at 2:41 pm -

That’s the style that Teresa prefers!!

• Tigerlily April 23, 2014 at 2:44 pm -

It is Naws, that’s part of her living room I believe. lol
            Can you imigine the actual bedroom? Oh FFS!

• noarguingwithstupid April 23, 2014 at 2:45 pm -

Awful!!!! I remember the master bath being all gold and gaudy, well the whole house is gold and gaudy!!!!!

• Babson_Chick April 23, 2014 at 2:40 pm -

Good one Tiger!!!

• Babson_Chick April 23, 2014 at 2:20 pm -

Well that’s shocking!! Sounds exciting – well maybe not so much.

• Babson_Chick April 23, 2014 at 2:42 pm -

Yep it’s all over the news now – just another show I’ll be skipping…..

• Tigerlily April 23, 2014 at 2:45 pm -
          • twifan2 April 23, 2014 at 2:46 pm -

Must be killing her that other people are getting their own shows & she ain’t! 🙂

• Tigerlily April 23, 2014 at 2:50 pm -

Truth! Oh you and I know this for sure Twi! It so is!
            Must be muroi-der for her!
            Hope you are done with your meetings and able to enjoy your day.
            ;-D

• twifan2 April 23, 2014 at 2:54 pm -

ALMOST done. 🙂
            Just drags when you have to sit AND make it look like you’re enthralled. 😉

• noarguingwithstupid April 23, 2014 at 2:56 pm -

Enthralled is hard to fake!!!

• twifan2 April 23, 2014 at 2:58 pm -

That’s why we have our tablets AND some people are watching movies on theirs! 😮
            Time for some True Blood reruns! 🙂

• Tigerlily April 23, 2014 at 2:56 pm -

Yup. I have Conferences. 2 or 3 days of having to look enthralled. And what’s worse I’m the one, (well my company, you know what I mean), holding it! LOL!

• Tigerlily April 23, 2014 at 2:54 pm -

Oh Twi, you have to do an ‘Orange is the New Black’ for Tre. Something like she ate a bad sprinkle cookie and fell asleep and she goes through the TV into the OITNB show, like Alice through the looking glass. Or some kind of Twilight Zone type one where the RHWONJ merges with Orange! LOLOLOL!

• twifan2 April 23, 2014 at 2:56 pm -

• noarguingwithstupid April 23, 2014 at 2:57 pm -

That’s pretty scary!!!!!

• Tigerlily April 23, 2014 at 2:58 pm -

Oh SNAP! that’s awesome! FOTFL!

• noarguingwithstupid April 23, 2014 at 2:49 pm -

Your brains did leave you head and went into the 800 lbs of sausage you made.

• Tigerlily April 23, 2014 at 2:51 pm -

But you gotta have food for the fambly Naws. What else are they gonna eat? Sprinkle cookies???

• noarguingwithstupid April 23, 2014 at 2:55 pm -

She’s the “cook” Fix that sausage!!!!!

• Babson_Chick April 23, 2014 at 2:54 pm -

Oh goodness – she thinks she has brains!! Newsflash!!!

• Tigerlily April 23, 2014 at 2:59 pm -

But Babs aren’t brains one of the ingredientenses contained your head?
            Oh wait were talking about Tre.

• Tigerlily April 23, 2014 at 3:00 pm -

Never Mind!

• noarguingwithstupid April 23, 2014 at 5:24 pm -

Oh Tiger, was her character’s name Lateesha? Oh How I loved that woman, RIP

• Babson_Chick April 23, 2014 at 3:20 pm -

Yep cause I been edumacated!!

• ZammyB April 23, 2014 at 11:42 am -

According to the stories online, Moose turned on Cyn-the lights ain’t on bc she hired Greg’s jump off, whom he was growing close with while him and the Nenester were on their “break”. There’s pics of them online. Other than looking pretty, Cynthia has brought NOTHING to the show for seasons. She’s one to stir the pot then pull her hands out. It’s like Peter was a better hw than she was this season.

• Tigerlily April 23, 2014 at 11:46 am -

Moose turned on Cynthia the one and only time Cynthia ever stepped up to her. Cynthia called Moose out for calling Peter a B!tch. It is also rumored that Cynthia is friends with the woman Greg had hooked up with while he and Moose were on the outs. Now you know Linithia will not stand for that. Only she gets to dictate who can be friends with whom.

2. noarguingwithstupid April 23, 2014 at 10:53 am -

Please someone tell me why a woman would want to work with 3 women rumored to have slept with your husband?? Maybe it has something to do with the fact that she can’t spell her name.

• Marsbars09 April 23, 2014 at 7:47 pm -

LOL! I don’t know NAWS, but sh*t is crazy for real!

3. RealitySuxx April 23, 2014 at 10:53 am -

Kenya brings ratings…but thus far, she has manufactured everything except her Aunt Lori!! LMAO So hopefully her 3rd season brings SOMETHING other than rent-a-_____

• noarguingwithstupid April 23, 2014 at 10:54 am -

Do you think Aunt Lori IS her aunt???? I think central casting.

• twifan2 April 23, 2014 at 11:34 am -

NAWS!!! 🙂
        How’s youses today?
        Comp working better now?

• noarguingwithstupid April 23, 2014 at 11:35 am -

Yeppers– How are youses???

• twifan2 April 23, 2014 at 11:37 am -

Doing ok right now. Meetings all morning long. 🙁

• noarguingwithstupid April 23, 2014 at 11:37 am -

Sorry 🙁 Meetings about more meetings!!

• noarguingwithstupid April 23, 2014 at 11:47 am -

I always found that meetings begot more meetings!!!! Like Bunnies!

• twifan2 April 23, 2014 at 11:49 am -

Yep, having more after lunch.
            Ugh! 🙁

• noarguingwithstupid April 23, 2014 at 11:36 am -

I’m just weird today, that’s all!!

• twifan2 April 23, 2014 at 11:37 am -

Same old same old then! 😀

• noarguingwithstupid April 23, 2014 at 11:38 am -

• noarguingwithstupid April 23, 2014 at 11:38 am -

Not the computer–the operator of!!!

• twifan2 April 23, 2014 at 11:46 am -

Oh I see. 🙂

• Marsbars09 April 23, 2014 at 7:47 pm -

That’s a good question, NAWS! It’s hard to believe they are related as the behave so different from each other.

• Bernice April 23, 2014 at 9:57 pm -

Bawhahaha!

4. Babson_Chick April 23, 2014 at 11:30 am -

Well I’d like to see someone added that is NOT a bestie with Da Moose a/k/a Linithia – of course it seems any friends of hers don’t last very long.

• ZammyB April 23, 2014 at 11:39 am -

Don’t u find it funny how every HBIC of EVERY franchise has the exact same problem?
      Nene, Tre, Lisa…it’s like only the hired help are their true friends.

• Babson_Chick April 23, 2014 at 11:49 am -

I do believe you’re right – except we get to see Lisa’s old friends Mo and Martin and they also have her back – unlike her Bravo fake friends.

5. ZammyB April 23, 2014 at 11:38 am -

I like this…I think they need to ask Cigawigs back AND ShebySheree! They were NOT afraid of Nene and told her what they thought. Cynthia was her side kick till recently and CynCyn doesn’t seem to be one to step in Nene’s face. She’s also very very boring! I mean like a snooze fest. N her hubby Peter-ICK- the way he has been parading is like he wants to push the women out the way to get his own peach. I’m happy Phaedra is back, she always seems to have something going on. N now with the whole Apollo is an alleged thug, via a complaint, I’d LOVE to see more Dwight. He was and will always be one of my favs.

Also, Manlow, the one who screams she’s an escort and who has been desperately trying to be a hw, she’s like Jill Zarin who won’t just go away. It’s not like she has a mad following or is even remotely likable. She’s a leech and will attach herself to anyone who will give her air time.

6. twifan2 April 23, 2014 at 11:50 am -

I thought the housewives didn’t or did get their contracts TIL AFTER the Reunion shows had been aired? o.0

• noarguingwithstupid April 23, 2014 at 11:52 am -

That’s always what I thought!!!

7. WestCoastFeed April 23, 2014 at 11:54 am -

Media Take Out is not the most reliable source but they are also saying that Kenya has been fired from Celebrity Apprentice.

• noarguingwithstupid April 23, 2014 at 11:55 am -

Shut the Front Door!!!!!! No kidding? I am surprised!

• WestCoastFeed April 23, 2014 at 12:50 pm -

She is said to be back in Atlanta where she did an interview about the reunion.

• noarguingwithstupid April 23, 2014 at 1:06 pm -

I hope we get to hear about it!! Should be a good one!

• twifan2 April 23, 2014 at 11:55 am -

DANG!!! I was hoping she’d last longer than Brandi! :/

• Dr Seuss April 23, 2014 at 4:01 pm -

So true. I HIGHLY doubt Donald would fire Kenya so early.

• Bernice April 23, 2014 at 9:53 pm -

Other are saying it’s true. She back in ATL! Something about stealing a phone and other conflicts.

• Dr Seuss April 24, 2014 at 12:12 am -

Stealing a phone? SAY WHAT???

8. WestCoastFeed April 23, 2014 at 1:13 pm -

I’d really miss not be able to just look at lovely Cynthia. But she was the only reason I ever peeked at any of the Atlanta shows ever. I was never interested in the stories, I just liked to look at her beautiful face.

• noarguingwithstupid April 23, 2014 at 1:15 pm -

I loved the clothes, the hairdos and the face. I will miss her style for sure.

• Tigerlily April 23, 2014 at 1:41 pm -

Hi Naws. Hope you are enjoying your day.
        I like Cynthia, she was boring at times, but I liked her. Agree loved the clothes, the hair-do’s, the make-up. And just when it looked like she might have been developing a backbone too. Bummer!

• noarguingwithstupid April 23, 2014 at 1:45 pm -

I don’t think NeNe likes to see freshly grown backbones!!!!

• Tigerlily April 23, 2014 at 2:00 pm -

Yeah, she kind of gave that away on WWHL, huh? lololl When she threw Cynthia under the bus and then backed that bish up twice to make sure she got all her digs in!

• noarguingwithstupid April 23, 2014 at 2:04 pm -

I guess NeNe thinks Cynthia is going to choose NeNe over her husband!

• Tigerlily April 23, 2014 at 2:09 pm -

Exactly, cause isn’t that what grown married people do?

• RonnieIsBack April 24, 2014 at 7:39 am -

Yes lilke all her other friends..who do not have any men….because is sure to give them nasty and rude advise that keeps them single…she likes being the only one married….

• noarguingwithstupid April 23, 2014 at 1:16 pm -

Maybe we will see her on Peter’s new stupid show!!!

• RonnieIsBack April 24, 2014 at 7:38 am -

I think if it is a spinoff, she will spend her time on that show instead of RHOA

9. Breanna_Monique April 23, 2014 at 1:45 pm -

I take anything MTO says with a grain of salt, but I would love for Marlo to stay on as a recurring Housewife, keep Cynthia, so we can see Cyn vs. NeNe, and keep Porsha’s ass right where she’s been all along … in the dark.

• Tigerlily April 23, 2014 at 2:05 pm -

Ita, Breanna, excellent take on it. Marlo’s a bit cray-cray, but I like her. Really like that she’s not afraid of anybody, especially NeNe. Would also love to see Cyn vs. NeNe. That could be epic.

• Marsbars09 April 23, 2014 at 7:44 pm -

Hi Tiger! Cynthia vs. Nene isn’t going to happen as Cynthia is scared to death of Nene.

• Tigerlily April 23, 2014 at 7:49 pm -

HI Marsie! Yeah I know but I can still dream. lol I was hoping she might grow a spine over the hiatus!
          Did you see Tre is gonna be slumming in near my old hood in Queens, NY! She has no clue what she’s in for in that neighborhood!

• SpringBreeze14 April 23, 2014 at 3:46 pm -

I agree Briana they should get rid of Phaedra and Nene and bring in some more attractive women!

• Marsbars09 April 23, 2014 at 7:43 pm -

Attractive women. LOL! OK Breanna…

• RonnieIsBack April 24, 2014 at 7:37 am -

LMAO I know I am tired of seeing gator…

• SpringBreeze14 April 26, 2014 at 5:20 pm -

LOL!!!

• Dr Seuss April 23, 2014 at 4:00 pm -

Here Here!

• Marsbars09 April 23, 2014 at 7:43 pm -

Breanna, Cynthia vs. Nene is not going to happen. Nene will CRUSH Cynthia like a spider. And Cynthia doesn’t have the courage to go against Nene.

• Breanna_Monique April 23, 2014 at 7:45 pm -

If Cynthia gets crunk enough, she might have her little moments, but we need to see that Cynthia vs. Kandi her. Otherwise, you’re right, NeNe will squash her.

10. Babson_Chick April 23, 2014 at 3:04 pm -

Ok Old Man Winter is opening his new bar “Sports One” in Charlotte and is filming there. Hopes for spinoff similar to Vanderpump Rules – I spit out my drink on that!!

• noarguingwithstupid April 23, 2014 at 3:05 pm -

When pigs fly!!!!

• twifan2 April 23, 2014 at 3:07 pm -

DON’T ever waste good stuff, Babs! 🙁
      Spit out mouthwash instead. 🙂

• Babson_Chick April 23, 2014 at 3:10 pm -

sorry couldn’t help it…..

• twifan2 April 23, 2014 at 3:13 pm -

*holds moment of silence for the wasted drink* 🙁
          Ok back to drinking! 🙂
          Cheers Babs! 🙂

• Babson_Chick April 23, 2014 at 3:27 pm -

appreciate your condolences!! Trying again with a fresh drink. Cheers Luvie!!!

• twifan2 April 23, 2014 at 3:44 pm -

🙂

• noarguingwithstupid April 24, 2014 at 12:49 pm -

One of my most favorite episodes!!!

11. Babson_Chick April 23, 2014 at 3:12 pm -

Did AATT have a story on Southern Charm or did we just talk about it?? Have some info. about it.

• Tigerlily April 23, 2014 at 3:18 pm -

Do tell Babs. Spill the tea.

• Babson_Chick April 23, 2014 at 3:36 pm -

Simmer simmer – lets give the poor girl a chance. Ok, T Rav was interviewed and he said he was embarrassed by some of the things shown on the show – they showed his weakest moments not things like his boardroom for his multi-mill. real estate developement but he accepts it. He and Kat and baby Kensie live on his 60 acre Brookland Plantation – dates back to around the 1800s. They’re not living in the big house but in rooms over the barn and he said they’re devoting most of their time with their baby. He’s so thrilled with his daughter and doesn’t know why he didn’t have one sooner. He was asked if there would be a Season 2 and he thought there might be.

Oh and he said the baby was planned – no plans for marriage at this time – they’re concentrating on their baby.

In other lowcountry news – in Moncks Corner, police are checking out a reported meth lab (goodness I guess you can find that mess everywhere).

• Tigerlily April 23, 2014 at 3:47 pm -

Oooh! Good stuff! I like T Rav. He’s made mistakes but he seems willing to own them. I am so glad he’s happy about his baby girl, but I’m not too sure about that Kat chippy. Hope I’m wrong.
          Gosh. yeah drugs seem to infiltrate every corner of society.
          Bad, bad stuff.

• Babson_Chick April 23, 2014 at 3:52 pm -

guess we’ll stay tuned – just hope they keep it real and not ruin this show like most of the HW franchises – am Over those but I’ll still snark of course

• Tigerlily April 23, 2014 at 3:56 pm -

YeahI ITA Babs. Getting quite sick and tired of b!tches, b!tchin’ about other b!tches!

• Babson_Chick April 23, 2014 at 4:10 pm -

Love it and you’re so right!! They’re just making themselves look like dumb bitches!!

• Dr Seuss April 23, 2014 at 4:12 pm -

Hi Babs….sorry, too much going on. I promise if they are renewed for another season, I’ll cover it.

• Babson_Chick April 23, 2014 at 4:39 pm -

No probs – I’m just a Reality Piranha – always hungry for more

12. SpringBreeze14 April 23, 2014 at 3:44 pm -

This show is finished. The NAACP were so fed up with the reunion and I don’t blame them. This show will end up just like Basketball Wives Miami just watch. I am done with reality shows period and will not be supporting criminals, frauds, cheaters, etc…If I was Kenya I’d get off a sinking ship…people can hate on her all they want but without her there is no show. I would love to see her and Marlo collaborate on something cause they were my favorites.

• Marsbars09 April 23, 2014 at 7:42 pm -

Hi SB! RHOA is headed straight to hell on a high speed boat! The fate was sealed when that fight went down at the pillow talk party and now the fight at the reunion.
      I guarantee there’ll be some more phyiscal violence next season especially with Carlos King at the helm.

• SpringBreeze14 April 26, 2014 at 5:25 pm -

Carlos King seems to be taking this show in the Love And Hip Hop direction and it’s not a good look!

• RonnieIsBack April 24, 2014 at 7:34 am -

Agreed!

13. Babson_Chick April 23, 2014 at 3:49 pm -

Someone just made a comment to So. Charm cast – hoping their reunion was better than the Atlanta one and WSS said he was bringing his scepter. This whole Atlanta tacky reunion has made the news everywhere – hope Bravo prod. is happy with themselves – fans are leaving.

• SpringBreeze14 April 23, 2014 at 3:54 pm -

It was definitely in the paper this morning! I really believe this reunion will be the end of this show.

• Babson_Chick April 23, 2014 at 4:08 pm -

Hope so!! Hotlanta has turned into Hot Mess!!

• SpringBreeze14 April 26, 2014 at 5:25 pm -

ATL is a hot mess all the way around! That’s why folks are leaving…LOL

14. SpringBreeze14 April 23, 2014 at 3:52 pm -

Sorry to hear about Cynthia but she wasn’t aggressive enough and I couldn’t stand her sorry husband…I’m trying to figure out why people have such an issue with Kenya and Marlo when Phaedra has nothing going on…her entire existence revolves around calling other women whores when she is one, and an ugly one at that!

• Dr Seuss April 23, 2014 at 3:59 pm -

Hey!! Nene is so low-down DIRTY. To get her friend fired because she’s friends with Kenya is disgusting!

• RonnieIsBack April 24, 2014 at 7:34 am -

Rumor has it she and Cynthia fell out because she became friends with the lady Greg cheated with…allegedly…but we know Moose..

• Dr Seuss April 24, 2014 at 9:28 am -

Morning Sugah!

I read that and would not be surprised but damn to get her fired over that is crazy!!!!

• RonnieIsBack April 24, 2014 at 9:46 am -

Hey lady!!!!!
            I agree. This why Nene’s Karma is biting her big time in the Moose azz…she is soooo mean and sooo nasty and her Hollywood star is fading super fast…

• Dr Seuss April 24, 2014 at 11:09 am -

Hey Honey!

I think it’s faded. Hollywood has closed their doors on moose. Ryan Murphy blocked her number long ago. That’s why moose has been so angry and unhappy. She threw shade at Kandi’s play yet Tyler Perry (the man she claimed to have his #) was there. She’s a fucking clown.

You have a wonderful day sis! ♥ *muah*

• SpringBreeze14 April 26, 2014 at 5:24 pm -

I heard about that…LOL…if so I think it’s hilarious!

• SpringBreeze14 April 26, 2014 at 5:23 pm -

I know and it’s childish and I just saw a tweet she posted saying her and Cynthia will NEVER be friends again. I think Cynthia has become too good for this show as well. It always seemed like she had to dim her light to fit in with the ugly chicks on this show. The ONLY reason why I think Cynthia has not got dragged is because Peter does all her work for her…if Kenya wasn’t on that show they would gang up on her, the next pretty chick. That’s how those ratchet women roll!

• Dr Seuss April 26, 2014 at 5:34 pm -

Nene is such a sad bitter selfish person. She was never Cynthia’s friend. And poor Cynthia had Nene’s back but Nene never had hers. And your right if Kenya wasn’t around Cynthia would be their target….yup!!!!

15. Huh April 23, 2014 at 4:01 pm -

I know what Bravo CAN do.. fire Nene Leakes wig. It’s Dreadful, as the infamous Dwight would say. Lol

• Dr Seuss April 23, 2014 at 4:10 pm -

Ahahaha!!! Can you please send Nene’s wig an email?

• Tigerlily April 23, 2014 at 4:44 pm -

OT Doc but did you see Tre is having a photo-op/book signing in one of the absolute worst neighborhoods in Queens, NY on April 26th?
        Even people on twitter are warning her already!
        WCF found it and posted it on the other thread.

It’s located underneath the El, (Elevated subway tracks.) Across the street from the neighborhood Post Office and butts up against an auto-body shop.
        And is about 5 mins from one of the largest Trauma Centers/Hospitals in Queens.
        Oh how the mighty have fallen!

• Tigerlily April 23, 2014 at 4:41 pm -

Yes but does it have it’s own twitter account yet? lol!

OT Doc but did you see Tre is having a photo-o/.book signing in one of the absolute worst neighborhoods in Queens, NY on April 26th?

• twifan2 April 23, 2014 at 5:06 pm -

South Bronx?

• Tigerlily April 23, 2014 at 5:14 pm -

Does her wig live there? In the South Bronx? If so that’s one seriously Gangsta’ wig!

• twifan2 April 23, 2014 at 5:17 pm -

Oh, I thought Tre was going there.

• Tigerlily April 23, 2014 at 5:31 pm -

No Richmond Hills, Queens. Close, almost as bad. It’s a one of the poorer neighborhoods in Queens. Lots of drugs and street crimes. Shootings, auto-theft, stuff like that. The club is located underneath the elevated subway tracks, across the street from the Post Office and an auto-body shop is right next door.

16. Harmony McClintock April 23, 2014 at 10:40 pm -

Keeping kenya may be good for ratings but bad for the fans and the network in the big picture. She is a walking liability, that will end up against bravo legal department. What haopened at the reunion is just the beginning of the whack behavior we will witness. Nene needs to humble it down a bit, and momma joyce needs to stop appearing, stealing the limelight from slot machine Kandi. Nene wanted Cynthia off and she is off, I guess.

17. RonnieIsBack April 24, 2014 at 7:32 am -

Mynique is just plain stupid to act like she is cool with Chuck bragging about banging Kandi and Fakedra..it was in the past, but it still is probably unconfortable…especially with them talking about his sausage…ewwww. Nene probably already knew, hell we all did, who may not be coming back…I still do not think she has any power as to who stays and who goes (if so she would have had Kenya tossed out after last season) but she wants to look like she is still Boss..no ma’ am…I wish they would get rid of Fakedra..who cares if Apollo goes back to jail?
    I guess kandi needs a friend and so does Nene…I hope they have Marlo join..but really what more can they talk about?

• Dr Seuss April 24, 2014 at 9:32 am -

I’m REALLY hoping Marlo joins because you know next season will be “gang up on Kenya” for “provoking” Porsha and getting her fired (as if any of them give 2 Fucks about stupid Porsha). You saw Fake and Kandi joking around about strippers as soon as Porsha was out of earshot.

18. RonnieIsBack April 24, 2014 at 7:44 am -

ON Goodmorning America there is a story about a couple aggravating a big Moose and he chased them….I saw it and was like Dayum that is Nene….for realz

• Dr Seuss April 24, 2014 at 9:28 am -

LOLOL!!!

19. Mark Unfilteredmouth Emond April 24, 2014 at 9:30 am -

so they gonna keep crazy ass kenya and ditch porsha ? this is bullshit!! they gone lose me as a fan.. they should get rid of nene and her above everyone attitude along with krazy kenya the bullie who starts all kinds of mess and lies to have a story line… what is monique gone bring? NOTHING!!!

• Dr Seuss April 24, 2014 at 9:34 am -

I’m with ya on getting rid of moose….oops I mean Nene and Mynique brings absolutely NOTHING besides her crazy husband. Damn….they might as well make Mynique’s husband and Peter housewives over Cynthia and Mynique.

20. Mia Gibson April 27, 2014 at 1:14 pm -

My favorite cast star member were porsha williamon phadra park cynthia baileys kandi burruss nene leakes kenya moore are all very so rude ignorant inmature mean shady disrespectul. nene was being very rude ignorant inmature mean shady disrespectful to mr peters thomas. cynthia husband cynthia has every right to be angry mad at nene for how she behaved.

21. murlut April 28, 2014 at 12:15 pm -

I would love for Cynthia to be gone. She is USELESS and SPINELESS when it comes to her husband. I would love to see Porsha stay.