This article contains spoilers!
Last night on Dancing With The Stars, NeNe Leakes and Tony Dovolani danced the ‘Salsa.’ The Real Housewives of Atlanta star’s attitude was a lot better this week than the temper tantrum she suffered last week, when she stormed out of practice.
Nene wore a little shimmery yellow frock, very big-birdesque and an extended version of her George Washington wig crowned her head. The highlight of the performance was Shirtless Tony! I’m still catching my breath.
Party Anthem is the week 6 theme. Nene Leakes and her DWTS partner, Tony Dovolani, were the first to dance and learned their fates on the show. The couple scored 33 out of 40 points. The duo will live to dance another week. Our deepest condolences Tony!
WATCH: Nene and Tony Dance The Salsa
- Len: 8….”NeNe you covered the market in fun and entertainment and you have yourself ahead to next week. You have to work on your technique. Well Done!”
- Bruno: 8…”One thing for sure you are one of a kind and you can turn the heat on. Sometimes your feet where a little bit shaken.”
- Carrie Ann: 8….“NeNe that looked like your most comfortable dance. It was not as intense as last week but it was excellent.”
- Redfoo: 9…..“You looked like an entrepreneur because you owned that. You were getting hot, I was getting hot. I was about to take my things off. That was hot!”
- Meryl Davis and Maksim Chmerkovskiy (Tango)-40
- Amy Purdy and Derek Hough (Jive)-38
- Charlie White and Sharna Burgess (Cha-Cha-Cha)-36
- Danica McKellar and Val Chmerkovskiy (Cha-Cha-Cha)-36
- James Maslow and Peta Murgatroyd (Quickstep)-35
- NeNe Leakes and Tony Dovolani (Salsa)-33
- Candace Cameron Bure and Mark Ballas (Cha-Cha-Cha)-32
Week 6 Eliminated Pair:
- Drew and Cheryl
Your thoughts on Nene and Tony’s performance? Sound off in the comments.
Nancy Zhāng is an Entertainment Blogger for All About The Tea. Nancy covers hot topics, recaps and celeb news. She loves to multi-task as a writer and a private chef. She received a B.S. in Mass Communications from LSU. Nancy’s married and the proud mom of 2 German Shepherds.