Kandi Burruss Wedding Gown – See Photos

Posted on Apr 9 2014 - 12:02pm by Nancy

kandi-burruss-rhoa-wedding[Photo: InTouch]

Kandi Burruss’ wedding dress has finally been revealed! The Real Housewives of Atlanta star sold her wedding photos to InTouch exclusively. The bride wore a stunning sequin and cutout gown with 12-foot ostrich feather train. Her custom Reco Chapple gown is valued at $20,000.

Kandi’s bridesmaids were her closest friends. Tamera Wynn, Carmon Cambrice, Tiny (TI & Tiny Show), Fantasia Barrino (R & B Singer), Phaedra Parks (RHOA), Joyce Dallas and Rasheeda Frost (Love & Hip Hop Atlanta).

Kandi kept details of her nuptials hush hush. The entire internet was wiped clean of all wedding photos however All About The Tea managed to get our hands on a super exclusive photo of the wedding day. Thank you loyal supporter, Reality Suxx.

Below is a photo of RHOA star and bridesmaid Phaedra Parks, Fashion Queens star Derek J, R&B singer and bridesmaid Fantasia and Fantasia’s date.

Kandi's Wedding Pic

Mama Joyce attended the wedding but just days after the ceremony she had some very unflattering things to say about her son-in-law. Mama Joyce did an interview with toofab and had the following to say:

“Doesn’t make no difference if I’m happy or not, she’s the one that has to live with him. I did everything I could do. If she’s jumping in the river with sharks, she’s gonna get chewed up. People show you their best when you’re dating them. So if she’s seeing the best now, the worst is yet to come. His mom said she didn’t see no reason for him to have to sign [pre-nup] because they were in love. He was the one who didn’t have a damn thing, but that’s another story. But from what I understand, he did sign.

As we reported yesterday, Kandi and Todd’s wedding will be featured on their Bravo wedding spin-off show, The Real Housewives of Atlanta: Kandi’s Wedding is the current working title. The show’s theme will center around the family drama that played out in season six of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Kandi and Todd have decided to move forward and tie the knot. Each episode follows Kandi and Todd as they plan a larger-than-life Coming to America-themed wedding ceremony, signifying the couple’s initial introduction in Africa.

Nancy loves to multi-task as a writer, she's an actress and online radio host. She received a B.S. in Mass Communications from LSU. She's married and the proud mom of 2 German Shepherds.

1. Babson_Chick April 9, 2014 at 12:06 pm -

Wow that is some wedding gown with a bouquet that almost covers her up. Wish them the best!!

• Dr Seuss April 9, 2014 at 12:10 pm -

Hi Babs! I agree. The gown is Extravagant….I think it looks gorgeous on her. Todd’s tux compliments her gown well. I wish them all the best.

• Babson_Chick April 9, 2014 at 12:34 pm -

Glad they made it to the altar!!

• Dr Seuss April 9, 2014 at 1:09 pm -

Same here! I had my doubts. I thought Todd would RUN from that crazy family.

2. Sara April 9, 2014 at 12:13 pm -

I’m glad they were able to finally make it happen!! Mama Joyce needs medical help.

• Dr Seuss April 9, 2014 at 12:24 pm -

Hi Sara! I’m glad they finally made down the aisle too. Hopefully MJ is wrong and their marriage out lives MJ.

• twifan2 April 9, 2014 at 12:30 pm -

mama Joyce needs a good kick in her pants! She needs to cut those $tring$ Kandi won’t ever turn her back on her, BUT nooo mama Joyce has to be a controlling idiot!

3. noarguingwithstupid April 9, 2014 at 12:15 pm -

I am so happy for them. I just hope Kandi’s Mom will put a cork in it!!!!!

• twifan2 April 9, 2014 at 12:17 pm -

NAWS!!!! How’s youses all today? AND The Pennster?

• Dr Seuss April 9, 2014 at 12:23 pm -

How goes it, Pumpkin?

• twifan2 April 9, 2014 at 12:28 pm -

Pumpkin wants to go back to her pumpkin patch AND sleep! 🙂

• Dr Seuss April 9, 2014 at 12:32 pm -

Giiiirl……please take me with you. I am exhausted. I have 2 doctor appt’s tomorrow and I know they will tell me things I don’t want to hear. Oh well.

• twifan2 April 9, 2014 at 12:41 pm -

Hate drs! >(
            They really don’t say anything I like to hear either, but oh well we’ll make it thru!
            Want some cheeseburger? 🙂

• Dr Seuss April 9, 2014 at 1:10 pm -

LOL—Dr’s scare me. I’ll let you know how it goes.

• noarguingwithstupid April 9, 2014 at 12:39 pm -

I need to go lay down for a second. I will see all of you fair ladies later!!!!

• twifan2 April 9, 2014 at 12:40 pm -

Get your rest, NAWS! Take care of yourself!
            Luvs & hugs! 🙂

• noarguingwithstupid April 9, 2014 at 6:18 pm -

I am feeling better this afternoon. I know I will feel much better after the transfusion. Till then, I have to be sporatic in my posts!!!

• twifan2 April 9, 2014 at 9:41 pm -

Ok, BUT take good care of yourself!
            Rest. Post only if you feel up to it. Have a good nite!
            Pet The Pennster for me! 🙂

• noarguingwithstupid April 9, 2014 at 12:32 pm -

OK—- How’s youses???? I have been feeling bad, but I’m better today–Just trying to catch up!!! Are you ok/

• twifan2 April 9, 2014 at 12:43 pm -

I have to go see the dentist in a bit. :'(
          Other than that, I’m doing ok. 🙂
          Glad to hear you doing better! 🙂

• Tre's Twits aren't Angelic April 9, 2014 at 1:07 pm -

NAWS…((((((Hugs to you)))))

• noarguingwithstupid April 9, 2014 at 6:16 pm -

Thanks Tres!!!! Just got out of bed for a second–Hope all is well. I will be glad when I feel a little better and can get on here for real!!!! Love Ya,

• Tre's Twits aren't Angelic April 9, 2014 at 1:07 pm -

oops.

• Dr Seuss April 9, 2014 at 12:23 pm -

Afternoon my love! Hope you’re feeling a bit better today. Yes, MJ needs to have a seat and zip it!

• noarguingwithstupid April 9, 2014 at 12:37 pm -

Does MJ have a boyfriend?? I really thing she needs a boyfriend or a puppy to take care of!!!!

• twifan2 April 9, 2014 at 12:44 pm -

I hear she does. On The View one of the hosts asked her that question and she said yes.

• Tre's Twits aren't Angelic April 9, 2014 at 1:06 pm -

If she gets a puppy, I hope it’s like a golden or chocolate retriever. Not some yappy dog that she might hurt. I wouldn’t trust MJoyce as far as I could throw her.

• Dr Seuss April 9, 2014 at 1:12 pm -

She claims she does. She said she had one when Kandi, MJ and Todd appeared on the View. The ladies of the View wanted to know if she had one and does Kandi get involved in her love life. She said Kandi does not get involved in her love life.

• Doxing-Rx April 9, 2014 at 3:37 pm -

lol i thought u said cock…lol. im watching to many british shows….. they used the word cock non stop…

4. Happywife April 9, 2014 at 12:16 pm -

Kandi look beautiful on her special day. Congrats to Kandi and Todd hope Mama Joyce changes her opinions! She’s a bitter angry woman. She will eventually push Kandi out of her life.

• Dr Seuss April 9, 2014 at 12:22 pm -

Hi Happywife…..yes, she does look beautiful!

• Tre's Twits aren't Angelic April 9, 2014 at 1:03 pm -

I agree, she did look beautiful. I liked what I saw of her dress. Folks have to realize that different cultures have different ideas on how they dress and act, etc. I thought her Tiara was lovely.
      And Mama Joyce may just train wreck herself right out of Kandi’s life, if she keeps this up, being such a sour crone.

• Dr Seuss April 9, 2014 at 1:14 pm -

Hi TTaA! Agree 100%

She may talk herself out of the will, the one thing she’s deeply vested in. LOL!

• Marsbars09 April 9, 2014 at 3:24 pm -

Twits, I don’t consider Kandi from a “different culture”. Maybe I’m misunderstanding something…

• Doxing-Rx April 9, 2014 at 3:36 pm -

i love tiaras….the diamonds i thought didnt go with brown, gold theme…..feather dress….

5. twifan2 April 9, 2014 at 12:17 pm -

Ok, 1st! A crown?! :/
    2nd! They both look happy-that’s the main thing. 🙂
    3rd. mama Joyce better be happy Todd isn’t trying to distance Kandi away from her!

• Dr Seuss April 9, 2014 at 12:22 pm -

I hope Todd makes Kandi dump Mama Joyce. She’s way too toxic for words. She’s hell bent on destroying her daughter’s happiness.

• Doxing-Rx April 9, 2014 at 1:44 pm -

i am sure it was a lovely event and they both are in love and enjoy each other….

6. Doxing-Rx April 9, 2014 at 12:51 pm -

In my opinion (IMO) Kandi wedding theme is pasticcio mess.
    Beastly DRESS… hair does not match theme, dress, jewelry. Tiara and necklace do not match dress theme. Todd suit does not match anything. Salmagundi of Hodge Podge mess = NOTHING flows with the barbarous flower bouquet Kandi is holding. In my opinion (IMO)

• Dr Seuss April 9, 2014 at 1:11 pm -

Hey Dox…..Interesting take on it. You don’t like Kandi’s dress? I thought she looked nice.

• twifan2 April 9, 2014 at 1:19 pm -

Too much ‘fru, fru’ for me. Not my taste. :/
        The bouquet took away from Kandi, imo. Too big.

• Dr Seuss April 9, 2014 at 1:21 pm -

Oh I love fru fru…..over the top when it comes the weddings….LOL!

• twifan2 April 9, 2014 at 1:22 pm -

Ok then…. ◔_◔

• Doxing-Rx April 9, 2014 at 1:29 pm -

There are 3 part to the dress…..the theme on all 3 are off and the mammoth bouquet…. ghastly all together. NENE could wear the bouquet but not a 5’2 gal in my opinion.

BROWN – earth – lion theme … how does that match with Todd’s black and white suit…not even a full tux…

• twifan2 April 9, 2014 at 1:31 pm -

Ok, is it me or does Todd’s jacket look like it’s a tad short at the sleeve?
            His suit doesn’t look like it’s fitted to him. :/

• Doxing-Rx April 9, 2014 at 1:43 pm -

Short sleeves n pulled up to kinda show off watch…ill fitted suit in my opinion

• Doxing-Rx April 9, 2014 at 3:35 pm -

i like all the pieces separate not all of them together. dress is unique and i love it….do not the the head piece or necklace belong on that dress. brown dress with todd’s white suit….yuck, flowers? with feathers……

• Dr Seuss April 9, 2014 at 4:11 pm -

LOL–I don’t like the tiara either but everything came together to me.

• Doxing-Rx April 9, 2014 at 1:23 pm -

INDIVIDUALLY every piece is nice…..throw them together and it looks like a joke from salvation army. Even the candles, wicker basket in the back of photo are Salmagundi of Hodge Podge

• Babson_Chick April 9, 2014 at 1:30 pm -

I agree but some just like over the top parties/weddings/events. This group is “never can have too much stuff going on”.

7. twifan2 April 9, 2014 at 12:59 pm -

Anyone wondering if Fantasia’s speech at their wedding will be ‘leaked out’. BUT if Bravo was filming at the time, does anyone think Bravo will keep it under lock & keep til the spin off airs? :/

• Tre's Twits aren't Angelic April 9, 2014 at 1:04 pm -

I thought ROL did publish parts of it.

• twifan2 April 9, 2014 at 1:17 pm -

Hi Hi TTaA!! 🙂
        I was talking about a video of her giving her speech. In all it’s colorful glory. 😮

• Doxing-Rx April 9, 2014 at 1:47 pm -

Fantasia Barrino Speech “Fantasia
          started by saying, ‘Kandi, you are my motherfuckin’ friend and I love
          you,’” “Then she called Kandi the ‘realest bitch I know’ and
          rambled on about her big butt.” reported by ROL/NAT ENQ

• Dr Seuss April 9, 2014 at 2:10 pm -

OH LAWD!!!! That sounds like something ghetto ass Fantasia would say. No surprise here!

• Marsbars09 April 9, 2014 at 3:22 pm -

Remember Doc, I think she only has a 9th grade education, so don’t expect too much from her.

• Marsbars09 April 9, 2014 at 3:21 pm -

Such class & etiquette Fantasia has. (Eye roll).

• Tre's Twits aren't Angelic April 9, 2014 at 2:06 pm -

HowDEEEEEE!

• Doxing-Rx April 9, 2014 at 1:20 pm -

I am sure ROL is lying and exaggerating. ROL verifying facts are lacking.
        Intouch (Bauher) was sold the exclusive. Competitor had to trash the wedding aka radar/star/nat mag – American Media

• Dr Seuss April 9, 2014 at 1:21 pm -

YUP!

• twifan2 April 9, 2014 at 1:23 pm -

Yes, indeed.
          Yesterday ROL reported that Tre had THREE girls?! Oops, lost a daughter somewhere, probably was repossessed. ;D

• Babson_Chick April 9, 2014 at 1:27 pm -

saw that – shows how much they know or care (._.)

• twifan2 April 9, 2014 at 1:29 pm -

LOL Babs! I had to scroll back up to the top of their story to SEE WHO THE HECK they were writing about. THEN, I thought too much wine made go into bizarrio world-again! 😀

• Babson_Chick April 9, 2014 at 1:40 pm -

I usually don’t stay on there were long – too many bizzaros that like to fight and attack. Glad to see you’re still safe….. o/

• twifan2 April 9, 2014 at 1:42 pm -

I go in VERY well fortified, Babs! 😉
            Cheers! 🙂

• Babson_Chick April 9, 2014 at 1:54 pm -

knew you were the smart kind – am off shortly for “happy hour”……… (of course every hour is H.H. for me)

• Doxing-Rx April 9, 2014 at 1:36 pm -

Yesterday ROL named a women…claimed she was first women to climb all 7 peaks on 7 continents…lol… she was 3rd…. let us not forget the totally made up April fools joke that Radar never figured they got played 4

ROL Story April 1 Apollo Nida and Carlos Dechase…. “chase the car”…,,lol….charity event …ROL…,
            April 2 Apollo defended himself. April 3 Apollo made a video declaring he will protect his “brand” at all cost…..still not getting charity is fake, event is fake, story is fake…. Aprils Fools Joke

• Doxing-Rx April 9, 2014 at 1:42 pm -

Fantasia Barrino Speech as reported by ROL/Nat Enq

“Fantasia started by saying, ‘Kandi, you are my motherfuckin’ friend and I love you,’” “Then she called Kandi the ‘realest bitch I know’ and rambled on
        about her big butt.” says a source….reported by ROL/NAT ENQ

• Harleygirl0685 April 9, 2014 at 9:26 pm -

I would have loved to see mamma Joyce’s face if it’s true. What a proud mother she must of been on her daughters choice of a bridesmaid

• Doxing-Rx April 9, 2014 at 4:19 pm -

Kandi’s rep says she was NOT horrified in the least, telling us, Kandi
        laughed her big ass off at Fantasia’s speech … and the two had a blast
        at the wedding

• Doxing-Rx April 9, 2014 at 1:18 pm -

Intouch was sold the exclusive so their competitor had to trash the wedding aka radar/star/nat mag.

• Doxing-Rx April 9, 2014 at 4:18 pm -

Kandi’s rep says she was NOT horrified in the least, telling us, Kandi
      laughed her big ass off at Fantasia’s speech … and the two had a blast
      at the wedding.

8. Dr Seuss April 9, 2014 at 2:11 pm -

NEW RHONJ THREAD:

Convicted Felon, Teresa Giudice Bankruptcy Update: The Creditors She Stole From Will Get Nothing!

//allaboutthetea.com/2014/04/09/convicted-felon-teresa-giudice-bankruptcy-update-the-creditors-she-stole-from-will-get-nothing/

9. Marsbars09 April 9, 2014 at 3:20 pm -

Kandi looks gorgeous! The gown is stunning! What a beautiful couple. I wish them a long & blessed union.
    Mama Joyce continues to be a negative, toxic old bird. I hope Kandi & Todd’s marriage endures MJ.

• Dr Seuss April 9, 2014 at 4:11 pm -

Hey Marsie!

• Harleygirl0685 April 9, 2014 at 9:18 pm -

Hey Doc!

• Dr Seuss April 9, 2014 at 10:02 pm -

Hey Harleygirl! 🙂

How you doing this evening?

• Harleygirl0685 April 10, 2014 at 11:11 am -

It’s 68 and not a cloud in the sky! I think I may just go get a pedi!!!! Have a great day!!!!

• Dr Seuss April 10, 2014 at 1:04 pm -

That’s sounds heavenly. I just got back in and it’s 77 here and sunny. Pedicure weather indeed. Enjoy it, my friend! 🙂

• Harleygirl0685 April 11, 2014 at 3:11 pm -

Thank you! It was amazing as usual! The girl Rose I always ask for probably weighs about 90lbs soaking wet but her little hands are so strong …I want to take her home with me

10. Birdie11 April 9, 2014 at 5:05 pm -

Yuck, not my taste. I like Phaek’s dress OK though. I wish them happiness.

11. Bryan April 9, 2014 at 6:51 pm -

A Crown!?!?!?!? please

• Birdie11 April 9, 2014 at 7:52 pm -

BWAHAHAHA! Queen Kandi on her big day! (:

• Bryan April 9, 2014 at 8:02 pm -

Nothing low key and tasteful for her!

• Birdie11 April 9, 2014 at 8:13 pm -

The more, bigger, featherier and glitzier the BETTER!

12. say_no_go April 10, 2014 at 1:33 pm -