Faye Resnick Joining The Cast of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills?

Posted on Apr 4 2014 - 8:00am by Avigail

Faye Resnick

Reportedly,the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills executives are scrambling to find new housewives for next season. RHOBH ratings have been miserable compared to previous seasons and the network is desperate to find ways to increase ratings.

It’s being reported that Joyce Giraud and Carlton Gebbia have been let go and network is courting Faye Resnick. Yes…the infamous and Morally Corrupt Faye Resnick!

“The streets are talking” and the rumor is Faye is playing hard ball…she is asking for more money. Apparently, she does not need the money or stress but would consider it for the right price. We are not surprised Faye believes in the philosophy “everyone has a price!” We already found out what Faye’s price was during the OJ Simpson trial.

If this rumor is true, Bravo is really slumming it and Faye joining the cast will be the death of the RHOBH. Especially, after dealing with a season of Brandi Glanville’s trashy drunken “hooka” ways, must the network punish the fans further?

Supposedly, Lisa Vanderpump and Yolanda Foster are pushing for a mutual friend to join the cast next season. Socialite, Shiva Safai, fiancee of Mohammed Hadid, Yolando’s ex-husband. Shiva has made a few appearances on the show already.

Avagail is an entertainment news blogger for allaboutthetea.com. She's a Brooklynite with a passion for travel, writing, reality TV watching and pop culture.

1. Mustang April 4, 2014 at 2:09 pm -

Maybe this is the shit stirrer I suspected would be brought in to counter Glanville. They should have a great time hurling epithets at each other. I totally agree with ousting Carlton, but I sort of hoped they would keep Joyce, to be the only person on the show worth emulating.

• Dr Seuss April 4, 2014 at 2:45 pm -

Well said Mustang. If anyone can wrangle Brandi and shut her up, it’s Faye. As much as don’t like Faye she may be a welcome addition to the show. I can’t believe I just typed that. Do you think the “fake” friendship with Kyle and Brandi may influence Faye to leave Brandi alone? And the 2 may join forces to pounce on Lisa?

• Mustang April 4, 2014 at 5:16 pm -

I don’t expect Brandi and Kyle to become long-term allies. I’m not sure what to think of the Lisa thing. Don’t understand the animosity toward her. Though I find her a bit tedious anymore, she is one of the least adversarial of the group. Not sure what the upside is to ‘pouncing’ on her.

• Dr Seuss April 4, 2014 at 5:28 pm -

Story lines. Brandi is vying to be the top dog of the show and figured she would go after the fan favorite. Unfortunately it backfired like 1200 pound man with explosive diarrhea!

2. Dave April 4, 2014 at 3:03 pm -

Faye is a bully. She should mind her own business and stay off of my tv. If Kyle were smart, she would terminate their relationship. She makes her look likes villain. Or maybe she is doing Kylie’s dirty work.

3. Tigerlily April 4, 2014 at 3:44 pm -

If this ratchet Ho shows up on my TV screen, I’m out. Done! Finito!

• Dr Seuss April 4, 2014 at 5:17 pm -

Ahahaha! Precisely!

Happy Friday Tigerlily!!

• Tigerlily April 4, 2014 at 5:28 pm -

Hi Doc! Thanks. Happy Friday to you & have a fabulous weekend.

• Dr Seuss April 4, 2014 at 5:28 pm -

You too my friend! I’m looking forward to unwinding.

4. WestCoastFeed April 4, 2014 at 4:01 pm -

Blood money Resnick, what a super idea!!!! The Bravo producers must be getting senile.

5. TartLemon April 4, 2014 at 4:12 pm -

Looks like they’ve allowed POS Kyle to take over the production. She and Faye are besties. Camille is in the Kyle camp now. Who’s next…. Taylor?

Transparent. To me anyway.

6. Moka Latte April 4, 2014 at 4:46 pm -

This BETTER not be happening. The witches of RHOBH that are Brandi, Yo, Kim, and Kyle have already turned me off from another season. I damn sure won’t be watching NOW. Hi, @Dr Seuss!! It’s taken me a while, but I’m here!!!! I had to make sure to make a fabulous entrance ===>

• Dr Seuss April 4, 2014 at 5:15 pm -

Hey Mochachocolata!! Finally you made it…fashionably late…LOL!!

I hope Bravo is not this desperate and stupid. I won’t watch either of her trashy ass joins. It would seriously send the series right down the toilet.

7. Moka Latte April 4, 2014 at 4:48 pm -

I’d take Allison the psychic over this coke-wh*re. They better not. SO OVER IT!!!!

• Dr Seuss April 4, 2014 at 5:15 pm -

WORD!!!

• Birdie11 April 4, 2014 at 6:00 pm -

Welcome Moka! Yayyy!!!

• Moka Latte April 5, 2014 at 9:45 pm -

Hi, Birdie!!!!!!!! I know it’s been a long time. Glad to hear from you.

8. Birdie11 April 4, 2014 at 6:01 pm -

She’s so gross…but provides lots of snark material. Just look at that pic!

9. hardtimz April 4, 2014 at 8:45 pm -

Although I didn’t watch this season, and I certainly will not watch next season; why on earth would bravo add such a nasty and vile person? If she and kyle are friends now, they won’t be after that season ends. Oh well no need for to get worked up because I didn’t watch…I’ll come here for the recap.