Wendy Feldman aka “The Fixer” is the legal coach and Crisis PR manager of the Real Housewives of New Jersey stars, Teresa and Joe Giudice. When Teresa hired Wendy Feldman as her Crisis PR, little was known of Ms. Feldman besides the fact, she’s an ex-felon that spent 16 months behind bars for securities fraud and she previously represented Lindsay Lohan.
Feldman claims she’s known Teresa for a long time. The two were introduced by former, Real Housewives of New York star, Jill Zarin.
Back in November 2013, Feldman stated in an interview “I have not been hired to prepare either Teresa or Joe Giudice for prison. In fact, most of my work is well-known as crisis management oriented. In addition, I am known as director of alternative sentencing at Cliffside Malibu where Ms. Lohan recently was. However, I am acting as the legal coach and crisis manager only for Teresa Giudice.”
While Wendy may be supporting Teresa today, she did not feel the same way 3 months prior to joining her team . Just a mere 3 months prior to Teresa hiring Feldman, Wendy did an interview on Blog Talk Radio where she revealed some bombshells about what she REALLY thinks of Teresa and Joe’s case. Wendy throws the nefarious couple under the bus!
Below is a quote from the interview:
“This is the thing and this is why I wouldn’t work with her [Teresa]…she [Teresa] would be a disaster client..Because if it was my client…I would say… no show…no more interviews…no more selling things [stories] to the press…SHUT UP!”
Highlights of the interview:
- Teresa sells stories to the press DAILY
- This issue (federal) is MAJOR, they will be charged with Racketeering charges next
- Teresa can’t say she didn’t file bankruptcy and (continued to) lived lavishly
- Teresa is not an innocent spouse
- I have NOT spoken to Teresa and I won’t be (talking to her about her fraud charges)
- The achilles heel here…showing the bankruptcy petition and making a mockery of it on National Television
- Teresa’s team needs to have her psychologically evaluated. There is something wrong (mentally) with her thinking
- Bravo could be co-conspirators in Teresa and Joe’s fraud because any monies they paid the couple that did not go to the bankruptcy trustee instead, makes them liable and potential co-conspirators
- Bravo could be called as witnesses if the case went to trial. Oh my, could this be why Andy Cohen was allegedly FIRED from Bravo?
- You can’t make fun of the system and then live large and they did it…so whatever comes their way, they now have opened the door and they deserve it.
- Wendy goes on to allude to Joe having an alcohol and drug problem because the Feds put him under federal pretrial. He has to submit to alcohol and drug testing while Teresa doesn’t
- The Feds will NOT allow Teresa and Joe to stagger their sentences (so the couple will have to serve prison time at the same time)
- Bankruptcy fraud is something they (Feds) don’t play with anymore…I told Teresa about this (she spoke to Teresa about the bankruptcy fraud years ago)
Members of the press are required to credit allaboutthetea.com when referencing this article. Please post credit and links. Thank you.
Listen To The Interview Here: