The Real Housewives of New Jersey star, Teresa Giudice and her nefarious husband, Joe Giudice continue to flaunt their wealth. The Giudice clan took ANOTHER family ski trip this weekend despite facing a 41-counts of fraud.
The couple just took a lavish ski vacation in January. Shouldn’t they be preparing for their major federal fraud trial set for April? Vacations would be the last thing on my mind if I was in their predicament.
Instagram: Hanging by the firepit with Gia & Gabriella, I need to warm up
Instagram: On the ski slopes with Gabriella
Instagram: Sisterly Love
The dynamic duo not only continue to live the “good life,” they go on Twitter to rub it in our faces. Glamorous ski vacations, beach excursions and publicizing that their kids partake in expensive extracurricular activities. While most Americans are barely scraping by, living paycheck-to-paycheck with little to none left over for vacations.
Many think this is just a Bankruptcy case and /or Tax Evasion case when in “reality” they are facing a multitude of very serious charges which can result in a 50 year prison sentence each.
Below is a summary of their charges:
1) Mail Fraud and Wire Fraud: The indictment states that between 2001-2008, using the U.S. mail, private carriers and wire communications, they defrauded 7 different banks and mortgage lenders.
2) Bank Fraud: The indictment states 5 banks were defrauded by submitting applications with false tax returns, pay stubs, and W-2s that gave false salaries and income. It’s being allege, the couple stole over $5 million from various banks.
3) Loan Application Fraud: For making false statements in those bank loan applications
4) Bankruptcy Fraud: Concealment, False Oaths, False Declarations. These are 22 different counts alone. In essence, they lied to the BK courts (under oath) about their finances. Knowingly filed false documents to conceal their income. That’s perjury. Btw, Tre & Joe never withdrew their bankruptcy, the courts denied their petition on suspicion of fraud.
5) Failure to Make Tax Returns: These counts are all against Joe, and claim he didn’t file tax returns from 2004-2008.